Michelle

Story Info
Boy finds a girlfriend.
1.4k words
3.5
17.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dawns
Dawns
104 Followers

I was in the middle of a grueling workout at the local gym where I had been a member now for five years. I had begun with bench presses, four sets of ten repetitions. I moved on to the inclined bench, another four sets. From there I went back to the horizontal bench and with 40 pounds in each hand I came across my chest from below the bench twenty times. My chest workout finished, I had planned to work my arms; biceps, forearms and triceps.

Cindy Dressler stood five nine with blond hair down on her shoulders, pretty blue eyes and a body that just wouldn't quit. The sports bra that she routinely wore while exercising held a fairly decent size set of firm C cup breasts. Her slender long legged body had just enough curve at the waist to excite me.

As it turned out she was also not dumb. College educated with a degree Accounting she worked at a CPA firm.

We had been acquaintances now for a few weeks since she became a member at the club. Hardly a day passed when we didn't have a few friendly words. I came to know her a little. Her favorite reading was Danielle Steele and Nora Roberts. If she was not reading she enjoyed taking pictures with her canon digital camera. She photographed everything; family outings, nature, even little league baseball.

That Saturday morning I had about twenty minutes of exercise spread over an hour. As usual at that day and hour the place was crowded. The waiting between sets had slowed down the pace of my workout. A few feet away Cindy was on an incline bench exercising her flat stomach.

Suddenly as I headed to the locker room a change came over me. It all happened quickly. A part of me was dumbfounded and would remain in that state. I could not help wondering how i could suddenly change.

Even people I knew responded differently to me.

"Hey Michelle," said Cindy in a cheerful voice.

"Hi Cin," I replied. Mike often called her that shortened name.

The changes effected every aspect of my life. Just a moment ago I was Mike. I was a muscular six foot two at 180 pounds. I felt a full seven inches shorter, lighter, thinner, softer and far less muscular. I could feel and see two mounds through the top I was wearing. Even my gym clothes suddenly transformed. A sleeveless black T shirt had morphed into a halter top.

My personality had changed. Formerly a person who kept his troubles to himself, as any guy would, Now I could unburden myself. I also realized I was much more sensitive. Michael could bounce harsh or insulting comments off his hide. Michelle had to, as they say, learn to suck it up and not pout. I knew the effects of estrogen cruising through my body.

As I stripped down inside the girl's locker room I realized that the change had been on the DNA level. My penis had disappeared. In place of it a I had a fully functional vagina and clitoris over it.

There would be more changes but they could no longer surprise me. Walking back to the lockers and sensing that it was time for my period I stopped at the dispenser to get tampons.

Locker number 13 came to mind. It had been the number I had in the men's locker room just over an hour ago. I opened it with the key that fit the lock and saw a very nice feminine outfit. A lime rib v neck top and light blue low rise jeans hung inside. In the bottom of the locker was a pair of Apostrophe Tress red sandals.

I viewed Cindy differently. She had been an object of sexual desire. Hell I thought of her as hot! Now suddenly I viewed her as someone with whom I could talk at length about personal stuff and my feelings.

David Finney had been my best friend it seemed forever. Actually he had been important in my life for the past two years since we met playing adult hockey. My platonic friendship had become a girl crush.

Cindy and I dressed along side each other. When she finished putting on clothes she grabbed a pink lipstick from her purse and applied it to her mouth. I also applied lipstick.

Walking out together we began a long conversation. Just an hour ago I would not have talked about David or my sister Jacquelyn. Now I was a different person.

"I want David to ask me to marry him. He's really sweet. We've been seeing each other for two years. I think that's enough time."

"That's enough time." Cindy agreed.

"He keeps a very neat apartment. He dresses nice. The other day he put a new hard drive in my PC."

Cindy had a sister, sometimes referred to as the baby in the family, who was twelve years younger. Just a few years earlier she had baby sat for the pre teen Janet.

"My little sister came home with a guy the other day. He seems like a real weirdo. He's got a tattoo on his forearm of a moth and he wears earrings that I would not mind wearing."

"Where did she meet him?"

"She said she met him at school."

I did not have good feelings about Janet's new beau. Cindy's revelation about him was influencing my opinion.

"I don't think It's gonna last very long. I remember when I was fifteen with my first. It lasted all of two and a half months."

"Probably not," I said

Though a boy at the time I could see the relationship from the girl's view point. It hurt. Michael cried in private but now I could cry in public.

David Finney was on my mind more now than ever. He has a gorgeous body I thought. Would he hold it against me if I said he had a great body i wondered.

As I drove home there was a voice audible only to me. It revealed a lot.

"Michelle live your new life as the woman you were always supposed to be. David will be your lover. Go to him. There will be a signal from him that will drive you mad with desire. You will let him strip you naked and have his way with you. You will love it."

That was a lot to digest but I wanted him. I suddenly realized that I am in love with him.

I decided to drive by his apartment. A few moments later I stood outside his apartment ringing the doorbell that I had rang many times before. I had another surprise coming.

"Michelle my love, how are you sweetheart?"

"I'm fine. I just wanted to come bye."

"Come on in," he said.

In the privacy of his living room I pulled my boyfriend close to me. I kissed his lips. My hands roamed up and down his back to his buttocks.

Slowly he slid his hand up under my top to my breasts pushing the cups up over them. My nipples went hard under slight pressure from his fingers.

"Mmmmmmmm that feels so good!" I whispered.

I felt his hand slide behind my back and the bra clasp being opened. With a nudge, the madenform rendezvous bra fell out from the bottom of my shirt to the floor at my feet.

David put several quick kisses on my neck and cheek before returning to kiss my mouth. My mouth fell open and my tongue went out and into his mouth. I could feel my jeans being opened.

A girls neck is an erogenous zone. After several more kisses there I began to feel the juices flowing from my cunt.

"Honey pull my pants down and my panties too!"

David slid my cum drenched panties down my legs. I stepped out of them then pulled off my shirt.

" You've got a gorgeous body."

The remark flattered me.

"Thanks," I said and kissed his mouth again.

He took my breasts in his hands and gently massaged them.

Just then I realized the reason for this strange occurrence. The magic that suddenly had transformed me into a woman came from him.. He had an unorthodox, not to mention supernatural way, to get a girl friend.

" You are the love of my life."

He eased me onto my back on the bed pushing his cock deep into my pussy. I moaned softly as I felt it sliding back and forth. The moans grew louder. They became screams as I began thrashing wildly in the throws of an orgasm. Muscle contractions throughout my entire body and in my vagina were tiring me quickly. Juices were flowing freely as orgasm followed orgasm.

David rolled off after cumming inside me leaving me exhausted but quite satisfied.

Dawns
Dawns
104 Followers