Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr James
Mr James
300 Followers

Carl slid down the bed and began to trace the top of her stockings with his lips, planting kiss after kiss upon the smooth, creamy flesh of her thighs. Michelle moaned wordlessly and bent her knees, spreading herself wider for him. Carl moved his mouth upwards, kissing the inside of her thighs until his breath stirred the curls that concealed her pussy and clit. Michelle clenched her fingers into fists, gripping the bedclothes, as Carl moved closer and closer to her clit. She could feel an almost forgotten ache building deep within her pussy as she pushed her dripping mound upwards, her clit peeking from within the tender fold of flesh. Carl blew gently on the exposed tip of her clit and Michelle cried out as her muscles locked, trembling, in the first throes of an orgasm.

Carl lowered his head until he could take her clit between his lips. Pressing his head closer, he gently drew back Michelle's hood, leaving her sensitive clit exposed to the caress of his tongue. Slowly, caressingly, he drew the tip around the base of the hard nub, then up the tiny shaft, until he could flick his tongue across the very end of her clit. That was enough for Michelle and with a shrill scream, she gushed sweet nectar over her thighs as her pussy flooded with her creamy cum.

Michelle fell back onto the bed, trembling, with her pussy gushing over the tops of her thighs and a thin stream of her nectar trickling between the cheeks of her bottom. Carl slid upwards, on top of the bed, lying next to Michelle and resting his palm on the smooth roundness of her belly. Slowly he allowed his hand to drift lower, through the matted curls until his fingertips were resting between the lips of her pussy. He pressed gently, feeling her pussy lips parting to allow his finger to slip between them.

"Oh god Carl, no," Michelle sobbed, "I don't think I could stand that right now."

Trying to distract his skilful fingers, Michelle reached down between them and closed her cool hand around the base of his cock. Her eyes widened in surprise as she found him hard and erect, seemingly even more swollen and thicker than he had been in her mouth. The velvety skin moved easily over the shaft and she could feel the heat of him against her palm. She whimpered as his finger slid easily into her pussy and she spread herself wider, to allow him to explore her lubricious passage. Michelle's protests were forgotten now; she had to feel his cock inside her; feel him filling her and plunging deep within her.

Reaching for her purse on the bedside table, Michelle took a condom from inside and carefully tore the foil. She grasped the base of Carl's cock and gently smoothed the thin rubber over the head and along the shaft to the base. The slippery rubber was stretched tightly over Carl's cock and Michelle realise, for the first time, that he was actually bigger and harder than she had originally thought.

Carl gently pressed her back onto the bed and knelt between her spread thighs. Michelle moaned softly and reached between them to take hold of the base of his cock and guide the head between the lips of her pussy. Carl held back controlling his desire to thrust deep inside her and take her with a single stroke. Instead, he allowed her to moisten the tip of his cock with her slippery nectar, rubbing the head of his cock along the length of her bubbling slit.

When she had the head of his cock nuzzled between the lips of her pussy, Michelle released her hold on the base of his shaft. She reached up, pulling on Carl's waist, but Carl held back, easing the head of his cock slowly and delicately past the lips of her pussy and stretching her tight passage. Michelle let out a long, drawn-out sigh, as she felt him gently sinking into her pussy, filling and stretching her as he penetrated more deeply. There was no pain, no reminder of her husband's stabbing thrusts that hurt her and left her sore, just a feeling of being filled and gently stretched.

Michelle bent her knees, and felt Carl's cock sliding easily, deeper into her pussy. Lifting her head, she watched as he pressed onward, slowly sinking into her, seeing his tight sac edging closer and closer to the backs of her thighs. Carl paused for a moment and Michelle could see that she had taken almost the whole length of his cock into her pussy. Now she could feel an additional tightness as the tip of his cock pierced her more deeply than she had thrust her fingers during her nights alone with her frustrated dreams. He drew a deep breath and then jerked his hips forwards, so that their loins slapped together and his tight sac was pressed hard against the backs of her thighs.

Michelle screamed as waves of pleasure ripped through her and she bucked wildly beneath Carl. He pinned her tenderly to the bed, waiting patiently for the first flush to subside. Michelle lay, panting, Carl's cock deep within her, and her arms clasped tightly around his waist. Gradually, she relaxed her hold and began to stroke his back. Carl began to move slowly and rhythmically, long, gentle strokes that took the head of his cock from between the outer lips of her pussy, all of the way inside her until it was pressed firmly against the opening to her womb. Each thrust was a little quicker and harder than the one before, as he felt Michelle relax again, until his tight sac was slapping loudly against the backs of her thighs.

Carl raised himself on his arms and then slid his arms down Michelle's sides until he could push her thighs back, curling her a little, so that her pussy was tilted and her calves were draped down his back. She felt weak and vulnerable, pinned to the bed in this manner and opened her mouth to protest, just as Carl rammed his cock deeper than she believed possible and held her as she bucked and screamed her way through another orgasm. Her hair was matted with sweat and her pussy throbbed as it contracted in ripples against his cock. The sensation of her pussy milking him was exactly what Carl had wanted and with a guttural groan, he spurted into the condom, thick gobs of cum blasting into the rubber and filling it to bulging.

Panting, Carl slipped out of her pussy and lay next to Michelle. His cock was, at last, spent. Michelle slid out of bed and on shaky legs disappeared into the bathroom, returning with a washcloth dampened with warm water and a handful of tissues. Slowly and gently, she slid the full condom from Carl's cock and wrapped it in the tissue. The, feeling very daring, she lowered her head to his groin and slowly, gently, licked away the smears of his come. This time she actually tasted his sperm, instead of feeling it splashing against the back of her throat. Once she had lapped her fill from his cock, Michelle gently wiped him clean and patted him dry with the last of the tissues. Dropping the tissues in the waste bin, she lay back down next to Carl.

"Michelle, you are amazing." Carl whispered into her ear, "Can I ask you two things?"

"Of course you can ask Carl." Michelle replied.

"First, may I call on your services again?" he continued, "And, second, would you stay till morning?"

Michelle smiled in the darkness, her dread of not being liked totally assuaged.

"Of course you can call on me again; I'll leave you my number. And yes, I would love to stay until morning." Michelle told him with a bubble of relieved laughter.

As it turned out, Michelle's first client became her last and only client. Both of them realised, after a few more meetings, that they had become more to each other than escort and client. Carl asked her to live with him, to allow him to look after her and, by this time smitten, Michelle agreed. Carl no longer needs to ring Carole, for Michelle travels with him. They haven't married yet, but that doesn't seem to worry either of them. The last time anyone asked, they just said "we'll get around to it, one day."

Mr James
Mr James
300 Followers
12