Michelle and Lucy Ch. 02

Story Info
MIchelle Marsh and Lucy Pinder, push their sexual limits.
2.6k words
4.75
6.5k
16
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
97 Followers

Starring: Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.

*****

I took my time composing myself before walking down the hallway and entering the gym. Neither of the girls were there yet so I sat down on the empty exercise bench and waited for them. After only a minute or so Lucy and Michelle both came in, they wore matching black jogging bottoms, tight black lycra tops, which showed off their impressive cleavage, and Lucy wore a black hair band to keep her luscious dark hair away from her face. Michelle walked over and picked the envelope up off of a black gym bag and opened it, then read out their next task.

"Michelle and Lucy, inside of the bag you will find a strap on." Michelle said "Your task is this: Double penetration, one of you will let him fuck you in the pussy whilst the other fucks you in the ass with the strap on. The second will let him fuck you in the ass whilst getting fucked in the pussy with the strap on."

"Oh yes, I am sooooo horny." Lucy said, "Never been DP'ed before, this is going to be good."

"I haven't finished!" Michelle added, continuing with the instructions. "Before you open the bag you must decide who is getting which DP, and when he has cum inside of both of you, your next task is detailed in the envelope in the bag."

Michelle closed the instructions and put them down. "Well which would you like Lucy?" she asked.

"I don't mind 'Chelle. Which do you prefer?" Lucy replied.

"I'm not too keen on getting it in the ass, how about you do me with the strap on?", she said.

"Okay, I quite fancy him rutting my ass, I love to take it up the shitter." Lucy said with a grin.

Michelle unzipped the bag, and took out the strap on. Her eyes widened as she saw the size of it, about 10 inches long and really thick.

"Fuck, there is noooo way I am taking that in the butt." Michelle said.

"Okay I would loooove to try that." Lucy said, "We'll swap."

I interrupted them to point out that if they swapped they would fail, which didn't sit well with Michelle.

"Bastard, you are gonna get some sick pleasure out of watching Lucy stick that up my ass aren't you?" She asked hypothetically.

"Let me go first then Michelle, fucking me will warm you up, so it will be easier for you." Lucy said, "Plus, I am soo wet that it will be nicely lubed up as well."

"Okay." Michelle said, "Where do you want to do it?"

"Lie down on your back on that bench." Lucy said pointing to where I was sitting, "I'll ride you and he can fuck my ass from there."

Michelle undid the drawstring on her tracksuit and dropped her trousers, her naked pussy revealed to me a last. She stepped into the strap on and tightened it to fit, then took her position lying on her back on the bench. Lucy eagerly stripped off her tracksuit bottoms, she to wore no knickers, her trimmed dark bush glistening slightly showing her excitement. She stepped over Michelle, and grasped the thick strap on in her hand, pressing it to her pussy she slowly eased down onto it. Lucy's pussy ate up the shaft of the massive black strap on, she panted hard and worked her clit with her free hand as she lowered herself down.

"Gnnnhhh, ohhhh fucckk, its huge!" She groaned as the whole length embedded itself in her pussy.

I walked around in front of the girls and offered my hard dick to them. Michelle grasped my shaft and flicked my head with her tongue. Lucy, still strumming her clit with one hand, leaned forwards and dragged her tongue over the top of my cock.

"Make it wet 'Chelle!" She said, "I want it nice and wet for when he puts it in."

Michelle avidly sucked and licked my cock, getting her wet spit all over my shaft, I was wet enough now so I stepped back around behind Lucy. She leaned forward and kissed Michelle who wrapped her arms around Lucy holding her down.

"Gnnnaaaahhh!!" Lucy growled as I pressed the head of my cock to her ass hole, and pushed it in. Her sphincter stretched around my dick as I eased in with one steady thrust, holding her hips with my hands pinning her in place.

"Shiiittt!!" She howled, as my crotch nestled against her buttocks, my whole shaft embedded in her ass. "Oh God I am sooo full, ohhh shit, oh shit!" She panted desperately.

I reached forwards and grabbed her hair, tugging her upright. Gripping her shoulders I kissed her neck, and reached around to grasp her boobs. Squeezing each massive orb in my hands I gently eased my cock back and forth in Lucy's ass.

"Ohhhhh! Fuck me, fuck me hard!!" She groaned, "Ohh 'Chelle its amazing, fuckin' amazing!"

She gripped Michelle by the hands, interlocking their fingers as the leaned forwards to kiss her. Michelle held Lucy's weight with her arms as they continued kissing as I fucked her ass. Lucy squealed every time I thrust my dick into her, I could feel Michelle gently thrusting up and down with her strap on at the same time.

"Yessss, oh, oh yesss! Fuck me, ohh fuck me!" She gasped.

I began pounding Lucy's ass, harder and harder, as she swayed in front of me. She grasped Michelle's hands tight shuddering hard as her body overtaken by orgasm.

"Yes!! YEAAASSSS!!FUCK!! FUCK!! YEASSSS!!" She howled coming. I drove my cock home as hard as I could as cum spurted forth. Her bowels filled with my seed as she screamed coming.

"YEASSS!! MOTHERFUKKAAA!! YEASSSS!!"

Michelle stared straight at Lucy amazed by how forcefully she had just cum. Her body trembled below me as I pumped the last few drops into her ass, finally finished I withdrew and stood back watching Lucy and Michelle.

"Oh that was soooo good!" Lucy purred, bending down and softly kissing Michelle.

"Wow, you really came their didn't you. Fuck, I hope I enjoy it as much." Michelle replied.

Lucy eased up onto her shaky legs, slipping the wet dildo from her pussy. Her massive breasts bounced in her lycra top a dark sweat patch spreading from her cleavage. Michelle sat and then stood up, unstrapping the dildo and passing it to Lucy.

"Come over here then baby, take it nice and easy." Lucy said strapping on the dildo and sitting on one of the large inflatable balls.

"Jesus Lucy, that thing is fucking huge." Michelle said nervously eyeing the dildo, "Be very gentle with me."

Michelle turned around and lowered herself down until the head of the dildo touched her asshole, Lucy gripped her hips and helped her lower herself down onto it.

"Shit!" She screamed as the first few inches eased into her ass, her eyes were wide open and her breath short and panting.

Lucy gripped her waist and held her there, as Michelle fought to escape the dildo. Michelle dropped further down onto the dildo, bringing her fingers down to her pussy vigorously rubbing her clit.

"Ohhhh, ohh it's too big. Ohh Lucy, Lucy ohhh!" She cried, her body twitching, legs flailing away.

Lucy eased her further and further down, Michelle bucking and shrieking until her backside nestled against Lucy's crotch. Lucy leaned forwards and kissed Michelle's neck whispering in her ear. "Oh God, oh, oh God" Michelle groaned, as she sat her ass stretched out with the massive dildo.

Lucy reached her arms around and gripped Michelle' breasts from below, gripping Michelle firmly she began to slowly bounce up and down on the ball.

"Ahhhh, Noooo, oh, oh, nooo, oh, Lucy, Lucccieeeee!!" Michelle whined.

Lucy continued her onslaught, bouncing Michelle harder and harder on the dildo, gripping her around the waist whilst she held her massive tits tight.

"Ohh, fuck me now!" Michelle Squealed looking at me, cock in my hand wanking furiously at the sight of her getting ass fucked by Lucy.

She opened her legs as I stepped up in front of her, holding her shoulders I held her steady as I pushed my cock inside of her. She shuddered and shrieked as her pussy was invaded by my shaft.

"Shiiittt, oh shiitttt!!" She howled, I could feel Lucy rutting the dildo up her ass, as I bounced along with them. Michelle's fine blonde hair was being tossed back and forth along with her head, as her eyes rolled back and she exploded in orgasm.

"YEASSSS!! YEASSSSS!! YEASSSS!!" She screamed, Lucy holding her tight around her waist, as I drove my cock home firing my semen into her. "OHHHHH YEASSSS!! YEASSSSS!!" She howled.

I rammed home my dick and pulsed my cum deep inside of her, filling her wet pussy with cum. She was shuddering below me as the last of her orgasm subsided, and as I finished she opened her eyes and kissed me hard.

"Ohh you dirty fuck-mistress." She purred at Lucy, "My ass is so full, shit that was amazing."

I eased my cock out of Michelle and sat back on the bench, she groaned as she stood up, easing the dildo from her ass. Turning around she bent over and kissed Lucy.

"Thank you." She said.

Lucy stood up and walked over to pick up the bag, picking it up she unzipped it. Opening the bag she took out an envelope, which she passed to Michelle.

"Read it 'Chelle, please." She said.

Michelle opened the envelope and read the letter from Kathy aloud.

"Your next challenge is a bukkake." She read aloud.

"A what?" Lucy asked.

"It's fucking disgusting, that's what." Michelle replied "Basically, you get fifty or so men in a room and they wank all over your face until you are covered in cum."

"Shit, that bitch is warped." Lucy said "Go on, read the rest."

Michelle continued on reading aloud. "You have one week to get one-hundred men to sign a confidentiality agreement, and to turn up at the address at the bottom of the letter. When they do, one of you will take a bukkake from the men, and then the other must lick suck and scrape the cum off of her and swallow it all."

"Fucking dirty cow!" Lucy said.

"There's more," Michelle added "In order to decide which of you is gonna get bukkaked you will hold a little competition, both of you go and change, and when you return you will again be tit-fucked, this time though the idea is to get as much cum over your face as possible. Basically whoever takes the biggest load on her face will get bukkaked."

"Hell, looks like she really has some weird shit in store for us." Lucy said.

"Yeah, now shall we go and get changed" Michelle replied before getting up to leave.

I waited in the gym for about twenty minutes for Lucy and Michelle to return, When they did I was not disappointed. Michelle wore a white lacy basque, laced up the front, her tits impressively displayed. Lucy wore a tight white bra and panties, here luscious breasts gleaming with oil.

"Mmm baby, back to what I love men fucking my titties." Michelle purred, laying down on the bench, opening the front of her basque.

Lucy sat watching us on the exercise ball, as I straddled Michelle and lowered my dick to her cleavage. She held her boobs together as I thrust my cock between them.

"C'mon baby fuck my lovely tits!" Michelle teased, as I pumped my dick between her orbs.

I eased back and forth between her tits my dick gripped in her warm boobs. She stared intently at my face her eyes glued to my reaction, as I fucked her tits. The head of my pole occasionally burst free of the top of Michelle's cleavage, as my dick worked back and forth. Her soft tits gripped my cock firmly as I rutted them, faster and faster until I came, spunk jetting from my dick.

"Yeassss!" Michelle squealed as ropes of cum splattered her face.

I pumped furiously away cum flying everywhere as I banged her breasts hard. Thick clingy splats dripped down her face, pearls of semen collecting in her hair. Her eyes remained wide open as she stared at my cock gasping as it exploded again and again covering her face and neck with cum.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yeah..." She groaned as I slowed down my thrusts my orgasm ending, my cock shrinking between her boobs.

Her face was plastered with cum, opaque white pools filled her eye sockets, glistening on her forehead and cheek. I eased out from between her boobs and stood back admiring my efforts Michelle was truly soaked in cum.

"Ohh baby, Lucy will have to try harder to beat that." She purred struggling to open her eyes.

"Okay baby, my go." Lucy said helping Michelle up. She replaced her on the bench and winked at me.

Lifting the strap of material between her breasts up she told me to slide my dick under it. Standing astride her body I slip my soft dick under her bra and between her breasts.

"Mmmm, now Kathy's drug should kick in soon, and then the fun will begin." She said.

My cock began to swell between her tits, as she reached around to undo her bra. Lucy revealed her breasts, for the first time I saw a glimpse of those marvelous nipples. Squeezing each nipple between thumb and fingers she entombed my dick in her tits, she had oiled her tits and I slid easily back and forth.

"Fuck my tits hard, really bang 'em!" She snarled as I grabbed her hands forcing her boobs together.

I really began rutting hard as Lucy twitched below me, my balls dragged and banged on her belly as I pounded her tits. I was really going for it, Lucy egging me on.

"C'mon harder, harder, you know I want it!" She teased as I banged her magnificent breasts.

After several minutes I came, cum flying everywhere this way and that, spurting, and splashing up her neck, in her hair over her face. I blasted away as my cock rocketed back and forth between her tits.

"My face, cum on my face!" Lucy snapped, as my aim went astray, cum splattering her whole upper body.

I slowed down and released her hands from my grip, slipping my dick out from her boobs. I drummed the head of my cock on her belly as I stepped back to compare the girls. Lucy had cum all over her tits, and neck, her face was decorated with cum, but Michelle was plastered, even now she still had more cum on her face.

"Michelle, you get bukkaked." I told her.

"Bollocks!" She swore, looking at Lucy. I smiled at the thought of seeing this, tossing a towel to Lucy so that she could clean her face.

"Well, Michelle..." Lucy said catching the towel deftly, "I think that we should get a little practice in first."

"What you planning?" Michelle replied, as Lucy walked towards her.

Lucy stood in front of Michelle, gripping her by the hips, she held her close. She leaned forwards kissing her softly, slowly working her way around Michelle's face. Sucking and kissing her way over Michelle's face and body cleaning her up.

"Mmmmmm, now why don't you fuck off." Michelle gasped, "You're gonna see this in all it's glory next weekend."

I left them both, engrossed in their spunky fun, looking forwards to next weekend's entertainment.

TO BE CONTINUED

chlp
chlp
97 Followers