Michelle and Lucy Ch. 05

Story Info
Michelle Marsh takes on the gang bang challenge.
2.4k words
4.67
7.4k
15
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
98 Followers

Starring: Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.

*****

I arrived at the warehouse the following weekend and, entered through the side door, Lucy and Michelle were there waiting for me. A large bed was in the middle of the lower floor and both ladies were sitting on it talking when I walked in.

Lucy wore a tight black dress, her large breasts nearly popping out with an ample view of cleavage. Michelle a long black silk robe, her enormous chest on full display, almost matching Lucy perfectly. They both stood up together and approached me for a greeting.

"Lets go up onto the balcony to watch Michelle." Lucy said taking me by the hand.

"See you later, babe." Michelle said as Lucy and I left her.

We stood on the balcony leaning on the rail, watching as Michelle sat nervously on the bed waiting for her guests.

"Lucky bitch." Lucy said to me "She is gonna get the pounding of her life and she's worried about it. Can you believe that? I would love to get fucked by twelve men, it has always been a fantasy of mine to do that."

After only a minute or so the men arrived, walking in towards Michelle. She sat on the bed and directed them to stand in front of her, as she instructed them on what would happen.

"Okay boys; rule number one, once you have cum you leave, no second chances, pop that fucking wad and you go. Rule number two, you shoot it in me or on me, no stray spurts allowed. Rule number three, you do what I ask you to, if I say stop you stop, understood? Good, lets begin, shall we?" She said.

Pointing at the youngest looking man, she beckoned him forwards to her. "Stand here," She said holding his hips in front of her. Unfastening his trousers his cock sprang out, Michelle gripped it firmly and pulled him between her lips. Sucking hard on his dick she began giving him a vigorous blowjob.

This youngster had very little control and after only a minute or so of sucking he bucked his hips and shuddered as his cock exploded inside of Michelle's mouth. It was marvelous how quickly she had forced him into an orgasm so early, just another reminder of her splendid skill. Michelle sucked every drop from his prick before pushing him backwards and looking up at us, showing her tongue covered in lumpy white spunk. She closed her mouth and swallowed, sticking her tongue out again to show us that she had guzzled every drop of his cum.

"Now go. Get the fuck outta here." She said to the young lad, looking around for the next victim of her slutty wrath. The men had all stripped off their clothes and were all stood around Michelle wanking their cocks to hardness.

She unfastened her robe, and stood up to drop it to the floor. She was topless and only wore a tight pair of white panties, laying back onto the bed, she squeezed her tits together, "Titty fucking time." She said in a low tone with a smirk across her lips.

One random man stepped forwards and knelt astride her on the bed, nudging his dick to the base of her boobs then up into her cleavage. Michelle squeezed her massive breasts together as she accepted his thrusts.

"Getting horny?" Lucy asked me.

I walked behind her and rested my arms around her leaning close up and pressing my hard cock into her spine.

"I shall take that as a yes." She purred and softly grinned.

The man fucking Michelle's tits was groaning shouting, "Yes bitch, yes! Ohhh, yes!!" As he neared his orgasm, He gripped his hands on top of Michelle's and twitched his dick deep into her bosom, snarling as he came. He jerked s or seven times before he had finished. He leaned forward and softly kissed Michelle, which she allowed him to do."Thank you." He quietly said before getting up off of her.

As he left, a new man rushed forward, his cock exploding. He just managed to spray all over Michelle's hands and breasts as she held them together. He cussed, swearing to himself as he realized that he would miss out on any further participation, and walked off sulking.

"Okay, we're doing quite well thus far. Who wants to fuck me?" Michelle said, peeling off her panties and chucking them down to the floor below.

Two men rushed forwards, eager for their opportunity with the blonde glamour goddess, "One at a time for now." Michelle sternly ordered them.

The first man pulled Michelle back a bit on the bed so her hips rested on the edge. He lifted her legs up to his shoulders and pressed the head of his cock to her pussy lips.

"Fuck me! Come on!" Michelle purred obviously eager for some action.

I pressed my cock hard against Lucy's ass, nuzzling into her neck sniffing her dark hair. I reached around to squeeze her breasts in my hands, as she gasped and groaned. Her voluptuous boobs felt wonderful in my hands, as I groped them hard.

"If you want, you can put your cock in my ass." She whispered.

I reached back and lifted her skirt, the dirty whore had no knickers on. Unfastening my trousers I pressed the head of my aching cock to her dry anus.

"Just put it in and watch Michelle, don't fuck me." Lucy said gasping.

I pressed hard against her fighting sphincter, until it relented allowing my cock to burst into her ass. She squealed as my dick burrowed up her ass, until I was embedded deeply inside of her.

"Ohhhhh, now lets just watch Michelle get boned." Lucy purred.

Michelle was groaning and moaning as she got fucked. It was a hard quick fucking, the man was intent on getting off. He held Michelle's legs up by his shoulders and drove down into her cunt. She wailed and moaned nearing her orgasm, but before she came the man slammed his cock deep obviously cumming hard. three, four, five times he rammed deep shooting his wad, before stepping back contentedly.

"Ohhhh! Again, someone fuck me again! Get the fuck over here!" Michelle gasped as she rubbed her clit keeping herself on the brink of orgasm.

The next man eagerly took over pushing Michelle back further on the bed. He pushed his dick into her wet pussy and bent her legs back so she was folded in half, then began pounding and I mean pounding Michelle.

"YEESSSS!! YEESSSS!! BASTARD!! YEEEESS!!" Michelle howled coming. He was dropping his whole weight down onto his cock as I rammed her trembling wet pussy.

"SHITTTT, YESSSS!! OH, OH, YEEESSSSS!!" she howled banging her fists into the mattress as she came.

She was being relentlessly fucked, the man was like a machine drilling Michelle fiercely. He pinned her arms down and increased his pace as he growled his cock exploding within her. Michelle stared intently at him as he screwed his face up in ecstasy, his seed filling her pussy.

"Yessssss!, Fill me up with your hot fucking spunk!" Michelle snapped.

Standing behind Lucy, watching Michelle get pounded was too much for me, and I came, my cock exploding in Lucy's ass. She yelped in shock gasped as I gripped her tits tight as my penis pulsed in her bowels. Spunk flooded up her back passage as I came inside of her.

"Ohhhhh dirty boy, aren't you? I thought you would've been able to control yourself." She said to him.

I started to ease my shaft out of Lucy's ass as my hard on softened. She reached back and held my hips with her hand. "No, no leave it in. I wanna feel you getting hard in my ass." she said.

I returned my hands to her breasts, pinching her nipples through the fabric causing her to shudder, and squirm in my grasp.

Looking down I saw Michelle riding another man she was leaning backwards both hands resting on the bed as he held her hips thrusting upwards. She was panting hard breasts bouncing and jiggling as she rode him hard.

"Ohhh, again! I am cumming again! FUCCCKK!!" She groaned, unable to hold her voice back.

He body twitched and shuddered as waves of orgasm hit her pussy, flowing through her body.

"YEEESSSS!! OHHHH!! YES! YES!! YES!!" She screamed.

The man below her rutted up hard into her pussy, increasing his pace as she screamed in pleasure. Harder and harder he fucked her as she came, until he emptied his balls into her.

"YEEESSS, MOTHER-FUCKIN' YEESSSSS!!" Michelle howled.

She looked down and dismounted smiling at her pleasureful man, "Thank you." She spoke to him

Only four remained at this point. Michelle pulled one man over to the bed and mounted him. Looking back over her shoulder she grinned as she asked all of them an important question.

"Who wants to be in for the double penetration then? I need a cock right up my ass."

Stepping up behind her another cock pressed to her ass, she swore and whined as it pressed into her anus and slid slowly down into her.

"Fuck my ass! Fuck, oh FUCK! FUUCKKK!!" She snarled.

My cock twitched in Lucy's backside swelling and opening her sphincter. Lucy gasped as her ass spread open my prick invading her space.

"Oh fuck yes baby! Lets watch 'Chelle getting fucked!" Lucy purred.

Michelle was sandwiched between the two thrusting men, cocks pounding both her holes. She was pinned down as they drilled her pussy and ass hard. Swaying between them in time with their strokes Michelle was screaming coming nearly straight away.

"YEESSS!! OHHHH!! SHIIITTT!! YEEESSSSS!!" she cried the man behind her gripping her hips and slapping her buttocks with his crotch.

Were gripping crushing squeezing Michelle's ass, tits, shoulders and thighs as she fought to escape the pleasure of her orgasm.

"YES!! YES!! YEESSS!!" She howled, as the guy fucking her pussy jerked and came inside of her. He jerked and lay still as Michelle finished her orgasm. "OH YOU DIRTY, FILTHY MOTHER FUCKERRR!! YEESSSS!!" She howled.

The man in her ass continued to drill her, rapidly pounding her rippling butt. Michelle looked back at him "Hurry up and cum! No fucking waiting!" She panted, as the man below her held her steady.

Her ass was being annihilated by this man humping so fast sweat pouring from him, until finally semen gushed from his cock into Michelle. He screamed in pleasure shooting his load up Michelle's bum, clawing at her ass cheeks as he twitched and jerked.

"Yesss, ohh my ass is so full of cum." she gasped before softly giggling

My cock was rigid in Lucy's ass, she was panting as I groped her tits. I was rolling her nipples between my fingers as a low grumble went through her body. Kissing her neck and nibbling it my dick felt so tight in her back passage.

Both men had released Michelle, she sat flicking her hair from her face. Leading one of the men to the bed she pushed him back and stood astride him, facing Lucy and myself. She lowered herself down so that she was once again riding him, resting back on her arms.

"You watching, slut!?" She shouted to Lucy "I am gonna have two dicks in my pussy at once!"

The final man knelt on the bed and pushed his cock into Michelle's cunt alongside his friends. Michelle screamed and roared as he did so.

"Lucy you whore, are you watching!?" She howled as they began thrusting, "I can be a mega-slut, as well!"

She clasped her hands to the man on top of hers back, digging in her nails as they both fucked her pussy. She squealed and shrieked as they pummeled in and out of her.

"Yessss! Ohhhh, do it! Let that slut see me getting fucked!" She groaned.

I grasped Lucy's boobs tight, as I felt her ass pulsing, a low grumble reverberate up through her. Her orgasm was reached as she came hard, setting me off again. I pulsed into her, thick jets of spunk filling her ass, my cock twitching inside of her. She groaned and sighed as she came, watching Michelle getting double pussy fucked below us.

Michelle was shrieking as she climaxed again. The men rammed their cocks into her wet pussy over and over.

"YEESSSSS!! YEASSSSS!!" She howled, body shaking in pleasure. At this point, her voice was becoming hoarse.

"YEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!".

Both men stopped their thrusting and withdrew their cocks. First one stoop back from the bed, and then as Michelle dismounted so did the other. She sat on the bed as each tugged at their dicks, staring up at Lucy and myself, her eyes locked on Lucy. She never flinched as both men unloaded their dicks on her face, thick white streaks lacing her face as they both released over her. he grinned contentedly as they spurted white semen over her smooth skin, dripping down her nose, clinging to her eyebrow.

After they had finished and left Lucy and I made our way down to Michelle, who was lying on the bed, twirling her hair in her fingers, humming happily.

"Did you enjoy it 'Chelle?" Lucy asked.

"Fuck yeah I did." Michelle replied. "It was amazing, I am finally getting into this test of Kathy's."

"Speaking of which!" Lucy said taking the envelope from me and opening it.

"Well done ladies, you next challenge is the deep-throat challenge." Lucy said.

"Nasty!" Michelle replied.

"Next weekend you will both be tested on your deep throat abilities, so you have a week to go out and practice." Lucy continued to read. "So have fun and your next challenge will follow immediately next weekend."

"Okay, so deep=throat it is." Michelle said.

"Yep! Think you can you handle it, bitch?" Lucy said.

"Come over here and say that again, tart!" Michelle replied.

Lucy crawled up onto the bed and leaned over Michelle softly kissing her, licking the cum from her face and spitting it into her mouth. Lucy slowly cleaned all the cum from Michelle's face and spat it into her mouth, which was half full of cum and spit.

Sitting up they shared a spit/cum filled kiss, lingering as they savored the taste. Finally breaking their lips, Michelle said "See you next week." before I walked out the door.

TO BE CONTINUED

chlp
chlp
98 Followers