Michelle and Lucy Ch. 08

Story Info
Michelle Marsh and Lucy Pinder's imaginations run wild.
7.2k words
5
5.6k
18
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
98 Followers

Starring: Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.

*****

I passed Kathy's next envelope to Lucy who opened it and read it aloud.

"By next weekend you both must put you're thinking caps on. I want to test your imaginations." Lucy read.

"You must think back over the last eight trials and pick one. Lucy, you must choose for Michelle and Michelle, you choose for Lucy. They can be any of the tasks, but you must think of a way of making it even dirtier. I want your most sick depraved idea of something for the other to do."

"Mmmmmmm, wow. Well, this could prove to be fun" Michelle said.

"Yeah, you never know what my sick brain might think up for you, 'Chelle." Lucy replied.

"Or mine for you, babe." Michelle said grinning.

"Especially seeing as how horny I am now." Lucy said.

"Yeah I am feeling really randy as well, must be swallowing all that spunk." Said Michelle.

"Go get the strap on." Lucy instructed Michelle, who quickly left.

Lucy picked up her corset and began to put it back on, noticing I was watching her she looked up and spoke. "I just love this thing, it makes me soo hot being crushed into it."

Michelle swiftly returned clutching a twelve-inch strap on dildo. She grinned as Lucy removed her panties and leaned over the kitchen stool in front of me.

"You are soo filthy, Lucy." Michelle said grinning. She sucked hard on the dildo coating it in spit before strapping it on.

"Up my ass baby, you know that's how I like it when I am really horny." Lucy said to her friend.

Michelle stepped behind Lucy and rested one hand on her back, whilst guiding the dildo to her asshole with the other.

"Ahhh!" Lucy gasped as Michelle eased the hard shaft into her friend.

Michelle pushed the dildo into Lucy who growled as it invaded her ass. Michelle stroked Lucy's back gripping her hips as she pushed the hard dildo up Lucy's backside.

"Gnaaaahhh, yesss!" She snarled flicking her head around to look at her friend. "I want it all!" She snapped, knuckles whitening as she clang to the stool.

Michelle pushed her hips forwards hard, her hands hanging onto Lucy's waist, driving the dildo deep into her ass. Michelle's crotch pressed against Lucy's soft buttocks as all of the dildo disappeared up Lucy's ass.

"Yessss!" Lucy hissed through her clenched teeth, as Michelle pushed the final inch up her ass, "Yessssss."

Michelle held her friend firmly as she began to thrust her hips back and forth, sliding the dildo in and out of Lucy's ass. She started slowly, gently moving forwards and back, as Lucy hissed and snarled clinging to the stool.

"Yes, Lucy! Oh God! Bitch, you take it so well, oh baby yes." Michelle said to her friend, as she started to speed up.

I watched Lucy's face, her teeth were clenched, as she hissed, little flecks of spit spraying out, all the time Michelle was increasing the pace of her thrusts.

"Yesssss, ohhh, ohhh, yessss!!" Lucy cried, as Michelle rutted the dildo hard up her ass.

Michelle was ramming harder and harder her big boobs bouncing up and down as she slammed the dildo hard into Lucy. Her fine blonde hair, tied up in pigtails was swishing back and forth as she rammed Lucy hard.

"YESSSSS!! OOHHH!! YEEESSSSSS!! YEEESSS!!" Lucy screamed, obviously coming hard.

Michelle continued to fuck her friends ass as she came, her crotch slapping hard on Lucy's buttocks with each thrust. She reached up with one hand collected Lucy's pigtails together and tugged hard on them. Lucy reared back thrusting her massive tits up as she did so, howling wildly as her orgasm burst free.

"YEEEESSSSSS!! FUCK YES!! YES!! YESS!! YEAAASS!!" she cried.

Michelle was tugging at Lucy's hair whilst driving the dildo home a wicked grin on her face as she did so. Lucy's eyes were rolling as she cried in ecstasy, her orgasm driving her wild.

"YEEESSS!! YEEESSSS!! YEESSSSS!!" She shrieked.

After an impressive few minutes Lucy finally stopped her cries, her orgasm gone. Michelle released her hair before easing the dildo out. Lucy let out a contented sigh, as she collapsed forwards resting on the stool.

"Oh wow, Lucy. You really came hard." Michelle said.

"Yeah, oh that was good, soo good." Lucy gasped in reply.

"Now then it's my turn, now. I am soo horny after banging you like that, I think I could take it up the ass as well." Michelle said.

"You sure?" Lucy quizzed her friend as she stood up. "I remember how you struggled last time?"

"Oh, yeah! I am so ready and judging by the hard on he has got, I think I will go for a DP." Michelle answered.

Michelle unstrapped the dildo and passed it to a panting Lucy, who eagerly strapped it on. Taking me by the hand Michelle pushed me back onto the floor, before kneeling down over me. She wasted no time in lowering her slick wet pussy over my cock, and nestling down so it was embedded up to the hilt in me.

"Okay, 'Chelle. You asked for it!" Lucy said as she strapped the dildo in place.

I reached up squeezing Michelle's massive breasts, then sucking on them. Michelle groaned as I did so, gripping my head pulling me to her chest. Lucy knelt down behind us and pushed her fingers into Michelle's pussy, taking her juices and wiping them over the dildo.

"Spread her ass cheeks for me, baby." Lucy gasped.

I lay back and gripped Michelle's soft butt cheeks pulling them wide apart for Lucy. She pressed the dildo to Michelle's ass hole and nudged it in, Michelle gasped, I felt her sphincter pop open and eat up the dildo.

"Oh myyyyyy..." Michelle panted, her words carrying on.

I held her shoulders, clasping her tightly to me, as Lucy pushed the dildo in, I could feel it sliding down into Michelle's bowels as My hard cock throbbed in her pussy.

"Yeessss, ohhhh, yeeeesssss, yeesss!" Michelle cried, as Lucy pressed the dildo up her ass.

Lucy rested her arms either side of us, pushing the dildo into Michelle, until finally the whole length was embedded in her ass.

"Oh shit! Oh shit, yes Lucy do it! Fuck me hard baby!" Michelle groaned, flicking her hair back.

Lucy began to fuck her friend in the ass, hard powerful thrusts, as I joined her pushing back and forth in Michelle's pussy. Sweat was dripping off of Lucy's face as she pumped hard into Michelle, who writhed and shook on top of me.

"YEEESSS!! FUCKKKK!! YEESSSS!!" Michelle screamed, her pussy churning.

Lucy was furiously slamming her hips against Michelle as she pumped hard into her, driving Michelle wild as the dildo worked its magic.

"YEEESSSSS!!" YEEESSSSS!!" Michelle screamed.

Lucy pinned her down onto my cock and drove the dildo deep, holding it there grinding down onto Michelle as the shuddered orgasm commenced.

"YEEESS! YEASSSS!! YES! YES! YES! YEAAAASS!!" Michelle screamed, her big breasts twitching, nipples hard.

Michelle finished twitching, impaled between the two of us. She was panting heavily, as Lucy lay on top of her, stoking her breasts. My cock was twitching in her pussy, balls ready to empty.

"Oh baby, you want to cum don't you? Oh please cum for me." Michelle gasped.

Lucy gripped hold of my hips and rolled us over, so Michelle was resting on top of her. She reached around and squeezed her breasts playing with her nipples.

"Fuck her pussy and fill it full of spunk." Lucy said, as Michelle gasped in shock.

I gripped hold of Michelle's legs lifting them and spreading them, pumping hard into her pussy. "Cum in me, shoot your load deep in my pussy, baby." Michelle teased.

I slammed away at her coaxing pussy, it didn't take long as my balls were bursting, and after short time I exploded shooting streams of semen

into Michelle. Thick heavy spurts of spunk flooded her pussy as Michelle cooed and urged me to fill her up.

"Yes babe, that it. Oh, fuck yes fill my cunt with spunk." She teased.

I finally finished shooting my load into Michelle and collapsed back beside of her and Lucy.

Lucy pushed Michelle off of her and the dildo popped from Michelle's asshole. Lucy struggled to her feet and offered her hand to her friend.

"Wow Michelle, I've never seen you so wild, that was incredible." Lucy said.

"Yeah, I know. Al that semen must have affected me." Michelle replied.

Both women stood there, glowing, tiny rivulets of sweat dribbling down Michelle's body, pearls of sweat on Lucy's massive cleavage. They were both worn out, and were pleased to leave.

"We will see you next week, for our penultimate challenge." Michelle said.

"We need to get our thinking caps on." Lucy added.

The women left me then, and sauntered out of the room, hand in hand as they went.

Arriving back at the girls house the following week I was excited to see what they had come up with. I rang the bell and Michelle told me to open the door and come in to the lounge, they were still getting dressed and would meet me there. I settled on the large black leather sofa waiting for Lucy and Michelle to arrive. I was not disappointed when they did so, Lucy walked in wearing a tight black corset top, tiny black G-String panties, and knee high black boots. Michelle had a pink top on that was fastened all the way up the front by black ribbon, along with tight black panties.

"Hello" Lucy said. "We have been busy this week."

"Planning all sorts of filthy things." Michelle added.

"We decided that I would go first. So come on Michelle, I know you've been dying to tell me what you want me to do"

"Something you will love, baby." Michelle replied. "I want to improve on your double anal!"

"Ohh now you have got me interested." Lucy said, "How are you gonna make that more depraved?"

"Well, he ain't sticking his cock up there, I am gonna fuck you with my big strap on. Then you're gonna take a second strap on at the same time." Michelle said.

"Dirty bitch!" Lucy snapped, "That is sooooo gonna hurt."

"And I am gonna get really nasty with you, so I hope you're feeling up to it." Michelle added.

"Is that a threat?" Lucy teased.

"No, a promise." Michelle replied sternly.

Michelle took a big twelve-inch strap on and fastened it to her waist. Lucy sat beside me, as Michelle approached her, thick black cock bouncing in front of her. Michelle handed the bottle of lube to Lucy, who squirted it all over the black shaft, rubbing it provocatively.

"Get it nice and slick, honey. I am gonna give you a thorough buggering to loosen your ass up." Michelle said.

Lucy soaked the dildo in lube, making it glisten and shine. Michelle took Lucy by the hand and helped her up, leading her around to the end of the sofa she bent her over the arm.

"Take off your panties." Michelle commanded, and Lucy struggled to kick them off her legs, her boots getting tangled.

"Ready, whore?" Michelle asked, before pressing the lube bottle to Lucy's asshole and squirting a large glob up her backside.

"Yesss!" Lucy squealed in shock.

Michelle pressed the dildo to Lucy's asshole, and eased it in, Lucy's sphincter stretched as the thick dildo tunneled up her backside. Her eyes rolled up as I watched her face, she sucked in hard and gasped as Michelle invaded her bowels.

"Lucy, you are gonna scream your head off today". Michelle said laughing as she rammed the rest of the dildo deep into Lucy. Her crotch slapped on Lucy's buttocks as the whole length was embedded inside of her friend.

"Yeesss." Lucy gasped, looking back at her friend.

Michelle clasped her hands to Lucy's ass cheeks digging her long nails in as she did so.

"Owwww." Lucy snapped.

"Oh that's just a taste of what I am gonna do to you, WHORE!" Michelle snapped back.

Michelle gripped Lucy's hips tightly and began ramming the dildo hard up her ass. Powerful deep strokes, really driving the length deep into Lucy. Lucy gasped and whined as she took the buggering, biting her lip shrieking and moaning.

"YESSSS!! YEEEESSSS!! YYEEEESSS!!" she cried, climaxing hard.

"Did you cum whore, well that's just the start I wanted." Michelle said fucking her hips hard against Lucy.

Michelle eased the dildo from Lucy and lay back on the floor, the long dildo pointing straight up. "Sit on it." She told her pal.

Lucy got up from the sofa and knelt over Michelle, slowly she lowered her ass down onto the strap on, her thighs quivered as she held herself just above the tip of the shaft.

"I said sit on it." Michelle snapped, gripping Lucy by the hips and ramming her down onto the dildo.

"Noooo!" Lucy howled as her ass was violated by the hard shaft.

Michelle grinned as she ground her hips up against Lucy's buttocks, holding her down and grinding the dildo up her ass. Lucy lay back onto her shoulders, her knees bent as Michelle worked hard on her asshole.

"Ohhhhhh, yesss. Yessss, oh yessss. 'Chelle, do it, do it!" Lucy gasped.

Michelle bounced Lucy hard on the dildo her crotch slapping loudly again and again on Lucy's buttocks. Michelle found Lucy's hands and locked their fingers together, allowing her to gain more purchase on Lucy's butt.

"YEEESSSS!! YEEESSS!! YEESSSSS!!" Lucy screamed, climaxing again. Her soft tanned abdomen twitched fiercely as Michelle drove the dildo up her ass, spasms of pleasure sending her wild.

"YEEESSS!! YEESSSS!! YEEESSS!!" Lucy cried.

Michelle held Lucy down until the final spasms of orgasm left her body, Then looked up Lucy. "Are you ready?" she asked.

"As I'll ever be". Lucy gasped in reply.

"You can come in now!" Michelle shouted, and after a few seconds Tara walked in. She looked stunning, wearing nothing but a matching black strap on, her luscious breasts quivering in excitement.

"Hello Lucy." She purred.

"Tara!" Lucy said in surprise.

"Looks like 'Chelle has roped you into this."

"Tara, lay back on the coffee table and Lucy you ease her dildo up your ass." Michelle instructed.

They both did as asked. Tara clearing the table and Lucy sitting astride of her, reaching back and guiding the dildo to her butthole.

Tara held her hips and pushed hard with her own, the dildo fast disappearing into Lucy.

"Dammmnn!!" Lucy gasped as Tara pushed the dildo up her.

"Hang on tight to her, Tara." Michelle said, as she approached Lucy.

Tara locked her arms over Lucy's back clasping her tight, holding her close. Michelle squirted more lube over her own dildo, and all over Lucy's asshole, as she pressed the dildo tip to it.

"Oh fuck! Ohhhhh, fuck yeah!" Lucy was repeating, as Michelle pressed harder.

Her butt hole fought hard, refusing to stretch open as Michelle pressed firmly against it. She raised her hand and slapped Lucy's left arse cheek hard, spanking her.

"Naughty!" She snapped, spanking Lucy again "Naughty", over and over she spanked Lucy harder and harder, reddening her ass cheeks. "Let me fuck your ass, whore"

Lucy shrieked each time Michelle spanked her, almost screaming as she got hit harder and harder. Michelle pressed the dildo back to her asshole again, and this time after a final hard push Lucy's sphincter final yielded and the first inch slipped in.

"OHHHHHHHHH!!" Lucy howled, her eyes wide, face contorted in pain "FUCK!!"

Michelle ignored her screams and pushed the dildo deeper in, impossibly stretching her asshole. She had an evil grin on her face as she ground all of her weight down onto Lucy's burrowing 3/4th of the shaft into her. Tara held Lucy tight as she struggled and fought trying to escape the pressure tearing her ass, her eyes were bulging, tears forming in the corners as finally Michelle nestled her crotch to Lucy's ass.

"See bitch, you could take it." Michelle snarled in Lucy ear, grasping her hair and pulling her head to one side.

Michelle began to fuck Lucy's ass, hard deep strokes increasing her pace, Lucy screaming as she did so.

"No, no 'Chelle. Shit, it hurts. Oh shit, OHHHHH!!" she screamed.

Michelle grabbed Lucy's hair and pulled it hard, as she rammed the dildo deep up into Lucy's ass. She was really reveling in this new dominant role, tugging hard on Lucy's lovely dark hair as she rammed her dildo deep into her.

"OHHHHH!! OHHHHH!! OHHH!!" Lucy screamed, climaxing hard to the assault on her asshole.

Michelle was spurred on by Lucy's orgasm and her hips went into super speed, sawing the dildo back and forth in Lucy's stretched ass. Lucy was spitting tiny flecks through her teeth as she snarled and hissed. Michelle eased off and slowly popped the dildo from Lucy's ass. Lucy sighed as the pressure lessened, looking back at her friend.

"Dirty bitch." She gasped.

"Oh, there's More." Michelle said unfastening Lucy's corset. Tara helped her to remove Lucy's corset, allowing her mammoth breasts to hang free. Lucy's nipples were hard and pert, as Tara reached up to squeeze them.

"Ohhh yeah..." Lucy gasped.

Michelle pulled Lucy upright so she sat on Tara, then span her round by her shoulders. Pressing her back she lay on top of Tara, in a similar position to the one we had used before.

"Now Lucy, I am gonna bugger your whore ass raw." Michelle said, pressing the dildo to Lucy's ass once again.

Tara gripped Lucy's breasts as Michelle lifted her legs up into the air onto her shoulders. She drove the dildo deep into Lucy with one single thrust, bursting her sphincter open make Lucy howl in agony.

"AHHHHHHH!!" she wailed as Michelle rammed the dildo deep, before gripping her ankles and pounding her hard.

Michelle was rogering Lucy fiercely, her hips rolling as she pushed the dildo in and out. Lucy was snorting and wailing as her ass was stretched and pounded like she had never known.

"OH! OH! OH! OHHHHHH!! OHHHHHHH!!" Lucy cried, climaxing yet again.

Lucy's body shook, Tara clinging tightly to her breasts, her orgasm sparking her entire body. Michelle drove the dildo deep and waited as Lucy rode her shuddering orgasm to it's finish.

"YEEEEESSSSSS!! YEEEESSSSSS!!" she wailed coming hard.

Her orgasm passed Michelle looked at her friend sweaty hair clinging to her forehead.

"You like that, bitch? We'll see if you like this!" She snapped.

"Let go of her fucking tits." She told Tara.

Tara released Lucy's massive melons, and Michelle slapped the left one hard. Lucy looked at Michelle stunned. "Oh, 'Chelle!" She cried in shock. Slap, she whacked the other breast, then drove the dildo home.

"You are a whore." Michelle cried, slapping Lucy's breasts driving the dildo home. Then she pinched her nipples hard, causing Lucy to cry out in pain.

Michelle continued to slap and pinch Lucy's nipples as she ass fucked her hard. Lucy's breasts reddened with all the punishment Michelle was dishing out.

"OHHHHHH, YEAH!!" Lucy cried.

"Shut up, bitch!" Michelle snapped back, slapping Lucy hard across the cheek.

"Whore!" Lucy snapped back, fire in her eyes. Michelle slapped her again, and Lucy held her gaze as the dildo rammed home hard. Michelle continued slapping and fucking Lucy, who fought hard to keep her dignity through all of the punishment.

"I will fucking break you!" Michelle gasped pushing Lucy back and driving her dildo hard down into Lucy's asshole.Michelle rammed hard pounding her dildo down, and Tara's dildo up into Lucy's ass, stretching it wide. Her face was 6 inches above Lucy's when she spat all over Lucy. Thick spit splattered Lucy's red face as Michelle buggered her senseless.

"OHHHHHH!!" Lucy cried coming again, as Michelle spat over her face once more.

"OOOHHHH!! YEEESSSSSS!! YEEESSS!!" She howled.

Michelle held the dildo deep inside of Lucy, staring hard at her friend as she came.

"YEEESSSS!! YEESSSSS!! YEEESSSS!!" Lucy cried her eyes rolling back body fitting into spasms.

"Whore!" Michelle snapped easing her dildo out. "Tara leave us."

Tara rolled out from under Lucy and left the ladies, Michelle holding Lucy below her legs rolled her ass up in the air, her legs bent back over her head. Michelle stood, her fingers in Lucy's ass spreading it wide.

chlp
chlp
98 Followers