Michelle and Lucy Ch. 09

Story Info
Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh relish their sex games.
4.3k words
3.7
4.1k
11
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
96 Followers

Starring: Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.

*****

I arrived at the girls rented house the next week eager to find out what Kathy's final challenge would be. A note on the door said 'wait in the lounge'. The door was open so I walked in and went into the lounge as ordered. Another note on the TV said 'play the DVD.' Picking up the remote I pressed the play button.

"Hello!" Said Kathy, or at least the recording of her did.

"I have informed both Lucy and Michelle of their final task, and now I will tell you. Basically they have to put into practice everything they have learned over the past few weeks. You must decide if they have graduated to a new level of depravity. If you feel that they have made sufficient progress then they will have passed my tasks and I will assist them in their careers."

I heard footsteps and both of the ladies walked in, they were wearing the PVC bondage gear from several weeks ago. Lucy's breasts overflowed from her basque, while Michelle's boobs pressed together to form a cavernous cleavage.

"Well, hello there handsome." Lucy said, walking over to kiss me. "Hope you don't have any plans for the day, cause we have some serious work to do."

"Oh yeah honey, we have really got some things to try today." Michelle added.

She reached down and unfastened my trousers, Lucy helping her, removing them quickly.

"You won't need these today." Michelle said.

The girls quickly had my clothes off and stood back looking at my hard cock bouncing proudly.

"I knew these outfits would work." Lucy said proudly, admiring my hard on.

Michelle cleared the coffee table and lay back onto it, her massive wobbly breasts nearly escaped from her top as she lay back smiling.

"Why don't you sit across her tits baby, let your balls rub all over them." Lucy said.

Sitting astride of Michelle, I gripped my dick and dragged my balls over her breasts, the soft skin rubbing wonderfully over my sack. Lucy knelt in front of me leaning over her friend, and took hold of my cock. Slowly she stroked my shaft smiling and grinning at me.

"Ohhhh, yeah! Wank him Lucy,! Suck on his big fucking dick, I want some cum!" Michelle teased.

Michelle rubbed her hands over my thighs as Lucy drew the tip of my dick into her mouth, teasing it with her tongue. Michelle reached up and gripped my hands behind my back, preventing me from using them.

"Mmmmmmmm, we need to get really horny to do some of the things we have planned." Michelle purred before continuing on. "And the best way for us to get horny is to swallow lots and lots of cum."

Lucy pulled my head free, and flipped her tongue over the tip of my cock. "Now why don't you fill Michelle's mouth up with a nice load of hot cum." She teased with a quick wink.

Lucy grazed her teeth over the top of my dick head, whilst sliding her tongue over the base. She took me from her mouth and slapped my dick on Michelle's tongue which she stuck out for her.

"Cum for me baby, cum for me." Michelle teased in a low slutty voice.

Lucy returned to teasing my hard dick, gripping it between her teeth as she ravaged the tip vigorously with her tongue. Michelle leaned up using her tongue on my shaft whilst Lucy worked on my head.

"Mmmmmmm! Oh baby, please shoot your hot fucking load in my mouth." Michelle pleaded, begging in her voice.

My balls were on the verge of exploding, Lucy sensed my cock pulsing, and gripped it in her hands, slowly wanking it. She rested the head on Michelle's outstretched tongue, as thick bolts of semen blasted into her mouth. Lumpy wads of spunk splashed against the roof of Michelle's mouth, running down and pooling quickly. The think layer of spunk rose rapidly as my cock continued to fire cum into Michelle's mouth.

"Ohhhhhh, yessss!!" Lucy cried, as my cum filled her friends mouth.

"yes, baby! Yes!!" She wanked my cock, aiming it straight into Michelle's nearly full mouth, before clamping her lips around it greedily swallowing the remaining jets of semen.

As I finished cumming, Michelle let go of my arms. I could now softly stroke Lucy's brunette hair as she sucked down the final few drops of my seed.

Stepping up off of Michelle I sat back as she slowly sat up, my cum brimming in her mouth.

"Swallow it Michelle, swallow it down." Lucy said while sitting on the table beside Michelle.

I watched as Michelle closed her lips and struggled to swallow her mouthful of spunk, grimacing as she did so.

"Ugh!" She gasped. "The first load is always the worst."

Lucy helped her friend up, and pushed the table away from in front of the sofa giving them some room.

"Shall we give him as show for a minute before we get some more cum?" She asked Michelle.

"Oh yes, lets do it." Michelle replied.

Michelle got down on all four, facing towards me, her massive tits swaying freely in her tight corset. Lucy knelt behind her friend, and peeled down her knickers.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah..." Michelle purred as Lucy slowly began to kiss and lick her ass cheeks.

Lucy started to drill her tongue between Michelle's pussy lips, flicking her clit, making her yelp. She moved up behind her friend gripping her hips, grinding her crotch to Michelle's.

"You wanna see me fuck the whore like a bitch?" Lucy teased

"Yeah she's gonna strap on a huge dildo later and fuck me good." Michelle's purred, running her hand through her hair.

Lucy stroked her hands over Michelle's firm ass, then spanked her hard, leaving a large red mark on her assc heeks.

"Owww!" Michelle gasped, looking back at her friend.

"Mmmm, I am gonna enjoy everything today." Lucy added.

"Well then, lets get on with it." Michelle said escaping Lucy's grasp, and crawling towards me.

My cock was bulging again, after watching them, and Michelle helped me up to my feet.

"Now then, another dose of cum should get us going. Look at the whore kneeling down there." She said gesturing to Lucy. "Come here, whore."

Lucy knelt in front of me and looked up her eyes sad and pleading.

"She want you to cum all over her tits, so I can lick them clean." Michelle said kneeling behind me, reaching around to grip my cock.

"Yess, please!" Lucy begged "Cum all over my big titties! Give it to me, stud!"

Michelle knelt behind me leaning around to one side, my cock in her hand as she wanked me hard. Occasionally she would spit on her hand to help lube her strokes, whilst Lucy's arms folded under her breasts enhancing her melons even more than the corset did.

"Go on baby, cum on my tits." Lucy teased, gripping them in her hand jiggling them.

Her breasts wobbled hypnotically, I couldn't take my eyes from them, as Michelle furiously wanked my dick.

"Go on, think about what we are gonna do today. Double anal, yeah? Your cock and a big strap on, not just up my ass, no, Michelle is gonna do it as well!" Lucy said enthusiastically.

"Yeah I am gonna take both up my ass at the same time, I need to eat a load of semen to get me that horny!" Michelle said.

"And I am gonna try to do a triple anal!" Lucy said, "You and two more big dildos up my ass!"

Michelle nuzzled into my ass, and started probing it with her tongue, before moving down to suck on my balls. She hoovered both of them into her mouth, whilst frantically jerking my cock. This was too much for me, and I exploded all over Lucy's chest. A gushing jet of thick cum splattered from her neck down between her tits, clinging to her skin, it was quickly followed by another and another, as my spunk drenched Lucy.

"Fuck yeah!" She gasped flinching slightly as my scalding semen hit her chest.

Michelle had my balls in he mouth, and she sucked hard on them as she pumped my erupting cock. Cum rained down on Lucy as Michelle drained my balls all over her. Eventually my orgasm ceased and Michelle popped my balls from her mouth, she crawled around to inspect her friend.

"Shit, you got drenched." She said looking at Lucy.

Michelle leaned into her friends cleavage and slurped up a long trail of cum, pushing her head into Lucy's bosom. She sucked hard, slurping loudly.

"Ohhh, eat it up 'Chelle!" Lucy gasped.

Michelle licked and sucked on Lucy's boobs, filling her mouth with spunk before eating it. She stopped kissing Lucy hard, passing the cum across to her friend.

"mmmmmmm, tasty." Lucy said.

Michelle feasted on Lucy's breasts, licking every trace of my semen from them until they glistened with her spit. Lucy ran her fingers through Michelle's hair holding her close as she ate my cum.

"Is it working yet, 'Chelle? "Lucy asked "Are you getting horny?"

Michelle dropped back onto her hands and knees, turning to face me. "Fancy giving my pussy a hard fucking?" She said to me with a grin on her face.

Michelle crawled between my legs, taking my cock in her hands. Slowly, she began to lick my balls whilst stroking my cock.

"Yeah, go on Michelle. Get him nice and hard." Lucy said encouraging her friend.

Michelle sucked hard on my balls, as Lucy sat beside me stroking her pussy through her panties, obviously getting off on her friend blowing me.

I felt my cock getting hard as Michelle worked her magic on me once more. She looked up at me eyes wide begging me to pound her hard.

"Do me, baby! Fuck my wet pussy and make me scream!" She teased.

Michelle eased herself up beside Lucy, who was frantically frigging her pussy, watching me as I mounted Michelle. He soft ass cheeks spread as my cock, eased into her slick cunt.

"Yesss, ohhh yess baby! Fuck me, FUCK ME!!" Michelle groaned before her voice moved into a loud pitch screaming out.

I leaned across her back, as my dick went right up to the hilt into her, bending over her, kissing her neck. She moaned as I began driving my cock back and forth into her pussy, fucking her hard.

"YEEESSSS!!" Lucy screamed coming, her hips bucking hard against her fingers as she worked frantically at her clit, "YEEESSSSS!! YEEESSSSSS!!"

"Bitch, filthy horny bitch!" Michelle gasped looking over at her friend, as she calmed down from her orgasm.

I pushed Michelle down onto the sofa, holding her down as I hammered away at her pussy, she squealed and shrieked, her pussy contracting on my cock.

"YEESSS!! YEEESSSS!!" She cried cumming, spasms of her orgasm pulsing down her cunt.

"Ohh, who's the horny bitch now?" Lucy teased bending over to kiss her pal. "Who is the dirty tramp now?"

I pulled Michelle back from the sofa so she was on her hands and knees, as I slammed my dick hard into her freshly climaxed pussy. Lucy got down onto her back behind us and slid between her Michelle's legs until she could comfortably suck on her clit while I fucked her.

"Ohhh, yess! Lucy, ohh! That's it, yesss..." Michelle gasped.

I rammed my hard cock furiously into Michelle, making her rock and sway. Holding onto the bottom of her corset, for extra leverage, I really fucked her hard. Lucy gripped her ass pulling her face up so she could violently suck on Michelle's pussy and clit. Michelle was wailing and crying another orgasm approaching.

"Fucker! MOTHERFUCKKKER!! YEESSSSSS!!" She shrieked, as she came hard.

Lucy reached up and stroked my balls as I fucked an climaxing Michelle, this set me off and I was about to cum inside of her. Lucy quickly pushed me backwards out of Michelle, and hoovered my erupting cock between her lips.

"NOOO!!" Michelle whined, my cock exiting mid orgasm "NOOO!!" She didn't want my cock leaving her hole at all.

My dick pulsed, spurting blast after blast of hot spunk into Lucy's mouth. She eagerly swallowed the lot, draining my balls of every drop.

Michelle was shuddering her orgasm interrupted but continuing, as Lucy sucked on my pulsing head.

"Filthy bitch!" Michelle gasped calming from her climax, turning over to sit on the floor looking at Lucy suck the last few drops from my cock.

"Mmmmmmm, delicious." Lucy purred, releasing my dick from her lips.

"You feeling it yet 'Chelle?" she asked.

"Definitely." Michelle replied.

"Good, cause I have a little surprise for you. Let's go to my bedroom, shall we?" Lucy said.

Following the ladies upstairs, we went into Lucy's room, in the center of the floor was a large leather bound V shaped ramp, about four feet high, straps were fastened at the bottom of both slopes.

"Alright 'Chelle, I hope you will enjoy this. I know I would if it was me." Lucy said

"What the hell is it?" Michelle asked.

"It's gonna rock your world 'Chelle, that's what/" Lucy replied leading her friend over to it.

She bent Michelle over so she was laying on top of the ramp, her ass in the air, head down on one side, legs on the other. Bending over she fastened the straps to Michelle's ankles, then her wrists to the straps on the other side.

"You're all ours now, whore/" she said teasing Michelle.

Slapping Michelle's ass cheekily, Lucy knelt down behind her and began to tongue her ass, flicking her tight rosebud with her tongue.

"Mmmn, ohh yeess Lucy. I am ready, fuck my ass please! Fuck my asssss!" Michelle purred.

"Okay, let's get you opened up a bit." Lucy said, taking her strap on from the bedside drawer. Eight inches of fake plastic cock, bounced from Lucy's crotch, as she smeared lube all over it. Taking the bottle she squirted a good blast up Michelle's ass, making her squeal. Lucy stepped up behind her friend, and pressed the end of the strap-on to Michelle's asshole. Pushing gently she waited for the sphincter to open, before easing a couple of inches into Michelle.

"Yessssss, ohhh!" She gasped, as Lucy paused for her to adjust.

Pushing in Lucy slowly eased in, until her crotch was nestled against Michelle's ass. Lucy lay forwards, pushing her hands up under the back of Michelle's top, easing her arms around to fondle her breasts, until she was laying down on top of Michelle.

"Ready, baby? Ready to have your tight little ass hole stretched?" She asked while grinning.

"Do it! Double fuck my ass!" Michelle gasped.

Lucy stood back upright, and span around, so that she was facing Michelle's feet. Resting her hands on her knees she leaned forwards, so that I could gain access to Michelle's butt hole.

"Stick that hard cock up her ass then, honey! lets split her wide open!" Lucy said to me.

I straddled Michelle's back, facing away from Lucy, and pressed my cock to the strap-on, trying to get into Michelle's tight hole.

"Ohhhhh!!" Michelle cried

Lucy started to fuck the dildo in and out, loosening Michelle's sphincter slightly. "take it, you bitch" She snarled to her.

Pressing hard eventually Michelle's ass gave way and I popped the head of my cock into her ass. She screamed a primal roaring scream of agony, or ecstasy I wasn't sure which.

"SHIIIITTTTTTT" She screamed

Michelle fought against her restraints, her arms and legs pulling tight on the straps. I drove down into her ass, my cock next to Lucy's dildo, her sphincter was spasming tight then loose around us, the shock of being stretched wide making it contract and then go slack.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh, ohhh!!" Michelle gasped, and both Lucy and I sat there embedded as deep as we could in Michelle's ass.

"Yes, 'Chelle, yes! That's it, that's it! Double fucking anal, THAT'S IT!!" Lucy cried in glee.

My ass was pressed tightly against Lucy's soft backside as we started to fuck Michelle in the ass. Slowly up and down, one inch then then, then three. We moved in unison, the massive bulk of two poles stretching Michelle's back passage.

"YESSSSS!! YESSSS!! YEEESSSSS!" Michelle howled coming almost as soon as we started to move.

Lucy and I picked up our pace, as Michelle came, increasing her stimulation, driving her insane. She was fighting and bucking against the straps screaming herself hoarse.

"YEEEEESSSSS!! YEEEESSS!! YESSSS!! YESS!! YESSSS!!" She screamed louder and louder. Michelle's voice became more hoarse with passing seconds.

We were pounding away at Michelle's ass, hard and fast, drilling her ass open. Lucy alternated her rhythm from me, me deep her shallow, her shallow me deep, as Michelle lay, groaning beneath us.

"You like it 'Chelle? you like having two big fucking cocks up your ass?" She teased with dirty talk..

"Mmmmm, yesss." Michelle murmured replying.

Lucy and I were driving into her backside, as Michelle began to tremble for a second time, her body shaking with a second orgasm.

"Yesssss. Yesssss, YEESSSSS!!" She cried.

Lucy and I increased our pace as Michelle came, her cries of pleasure driving us on.

"MOTHERFUCKERRRRR!! YEEEEESSSSS!!" Michelle screamed.

Lucy and I continued fucking her hard, as she screamed and screamed coming.

"YES! YES! YES! YEEESSSSS!" Michelle cried.

Lucy and I ceased fucking her, and Lucy pulled the dildo from her ass. "Go on, unload in her ass. Your balls must be aching by now." Lucy said, stepping back.

I gripped Michelle's hips and drove my cock into her slack ass, determined to unleash a torrent of spunk quickly into her bowels.

"Ohh baby, shoot your spunk into my ass! Ohhhhhh, yess please!" Michelle purred.

Lucy sat on the bed unfastening the dildo from the front of her strap on, as I roared shooting my cum into Michelle. She shivered in pleasure as my hot cum flooded deep inside her ass, thick pulses blasting her bowels. Clinging to her ass cheeks I jerked hard and deep in her, Michelle laying below me, taking every shot.

"Os her ass full of hot cum, baby?" Lucy asked. "Have you emptied your balls into her ass?"

I stepped back my cock popping from her ass, Michelle gasping as her sphincter closed free of invasion.

"Ohh thank you honey, that was amazing." She said.

Lucy grinned opening her bedside cabinet, and taking out two big brandy glasses, each could easily hold a couple of pints. She also took a long drinking straw from the drawer and walked behind Michelle.

"Want to see me do something really filthy?" She asked hypothetically. "Of course you fucking do."

Lucy pushed the straw into Michelle's ass, she jumped slightly as the end scraped deep into her. Lucy sucked hard, draining my spunk from Michelle's ass, before spitting it out into the large brandy glass.

"Go on, Lucy! suck his cum out, you filthy whore! Suck him hard!" Michelle urged her partner in lust.

Lucy sucked again, and again, draining my thick white spunk from Michelle's ass, spitting the droplets of semen into the glass. Sucking ferociously she spat out all of my cum, until a generous pool had formed in the glass.

"Mmmmmmm, baby! You filled her up good." Lucy said slipping the straw out, before setting the two of them down on the floor. Unfastening the straps that held Michelle down she eased herself upright on her stiff legs.

Her front was drenched in sweat, the tops of her boobs red, and flushed. She straightened her matted hair before walking to the bed and sitting down.

"Take this." Lucy said passing me the glass.

"See if you can add to it whilst Michelle and I have a little more fun."

"Yeah baby, I want you to fill that glass up for me." Michelle said smiling.

Lucy reached into the drawer and took out a twelve inch dildo, and fastened it to her crotch.She led Michelle back over to the ramp, and turned it to face me. Sitting down she lubed up the long dildo, smiling at me.

"Ready 'Chelle?" Lucy asked, as Michelle walked in front of her.

"Yes baby, ready and horny." Michelle replied.

Guiding the dildo to her asshole Michelle slowly sat down onto it, her sphincter fighting and losing against the tip. Lucy held her hip until she was comfortable, tossing her head whining and crying.

"Soo big, sooo BIG! Oh, Ohh, Ohhhh!!" Michelle gasped.

Lucy reached around to play with Michelle's breasts as she eased her down onto the dildo. Michelle was tossing her head from side to side screaming.

chlp
chlp
96 Followers
12