Michelle and The Trash Men Ch. 03

Story Info
Michelle tries to dominate, but her submissive desires shine.
3.7k words
4.16
34.7k
7
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flabuf
flabuf
174 Followers

Dear readers...

Thank you for reading my stories up to this point. This was the most difficult for me to write since my character, Michelle, provided me with an opportunity to alter her 'being'. It proved to be an opening to let her true colors shine through and I'm pleased with the result. Hope you are too.

That said it seems writers here have to put caveats on their stories for voters and comments. While I love hearing from you about the story, and your thoughts about what you liked, and even my own faux pas in writing, I'm really not interested in the rantings of some who want to literally beat up on the author (seems many, many authors have this problem -- especially in the 'Loving Wives section). Such comments will be immediately deleted. On voting, less than 1% of people vote so it's hardly a representative sample. I appreciate your votes when they are an honest representation of how you feel about my story, writing, and concept. As always, when you 'favorite' my story, that's the highest compliment.

Last caveat, this story, like the first, has some mild pain involved. If that's not for you...

move along, there's nothing to see here.

All the best as we continue Michelle's plight with the yard men.

".. You boys feeling alright?"

"Wha cho do to us?" Ted slurs.

"I just thought you'd like to join in the fun since you've been so attentive to me, so I prepared a bit of a cocktail for you. And now, you're going to have the opportunity to have a little fun with me ... only this time it will be quite a bit different." Michelle almost snickered but kept her demeanor much more in control.

"Now, each of you has just taken a new version of Diazepam. You may or may not know it, but that's a powerful hypnotic. Used to be something that just allowed you to go to sleep, but this version, which a good friend of mine is working on, has another undertone... it hypnotizes you completely. So, here's the game we're going to play. I'm going to give you two words, 'sleep' and 'please'. When I say 'sleep' you'll each fall into a deep sleep. You'll feel completely relaxed and safe, and you'll stay asleep until I snap my fingers. When I say the word 'please' you'll have an uncontrollable urge to please me no matter what it is I ask of you. When we're done with our little game I'm going to wake all three of you up and you'll only remember that you had a wonderful time, nothing more. You'll be relaxed and happy, and you'll have the urge to be nice to every lady on your route. Nod you head if you understand."

The three wayward trash collectors all nod eagerly in unison.

"What do you say we get started? Wouldn't you like that? Here, drink this." and Michelle gave each of them another concoction, this one a bit of an antidote to the sedative effect of the Diazepam but leaving the hypnotic in force for a couple of hours. In addition she'd ground up 200 mg of Viagra for each of the now stupidly willing guys.

"This will take a few minutes to take effect so why don't you three take a short nap?"

"Tha's a good idea." Leroy nods as he begins to lie down.

The lanai was carpeted with Astroturf and all three started to lie down at the same time.

ZAP...

"Wha the heck?" Leroy shouts as he jumps back to a standing position.

"Oh, this. This is a prod. Sort of like a cattle prod only not quite so powerful. I just wanted to see if it worked. Gives a bit of a sting, doesn't it?" (Yes, this will work if the hypnotic doesn't.)

"It gives a hell of a sting." Leroy replies rubbing his stung rear.

"I didn't tell you yet where to lay down. Now, would you please let me tell you where I'd like you to lay down?"

Leroy, hearing the word 'please' nodded eagerly "Yes m'aam."

"Good" Michelle smiles.

"OK, Leroy you get to lay down here." pointing to a spot on the carpet. "Lay on your right side and I want your back down flat."

Leroy follows his instructions.

"Now it's your turn, Tony."

Tony starts to lay down in an empty spot and ZAP!! "OWWW."

"Oh, did that hurt? I'm sorry. Perhaps you didn't hear me say 'please'. Tony, would you please lay down with your head in Leroy's lap. We're going to create a little circle for you boys where each of you uses the other as a pillow."

Tony also wanting Michelle to be happy lies down quickly with his head between Leroy's legs.

"Your turn Ted. Would you please lay down so that Leroy can use you as a pillow and you get to use Tony."

Ted moves to position himself and Leroy raises his head to make it easy for Ted to create his pillow.

"Ok boys. Now I've a treat for you. See that dick you're laying next to, it sure would please your partner if you would use it as a pacifier when you take a nap. Go ahead, put it in your mouth and enjoy."

All three looked at the cock in front of them and thinking that it was a weird suggestion, but they find that they really want to please Michelle so they each raise their heads to position themselves appropriately, and place the other's dick his mouth sucking on it softly.

FLASH! FLASH! FLASH! Michelle took photos of each man with his partner's dick in his mouth.

Michelle smiles at her handy work and thinks about where she'll head next with 'the boys'.

A few minutes go by and Michelle has the beginnings of a plan as the three men wake from their nap. Tony is the first to wake up with Leroy's now hard cock in his mouth before he opens his eyes the thought goes through his head... (Mmmm... this is nice.) and starts to suck on it instinctively.

Leroy, now feeling Tony's ministrations on his cock just smiles to himself his mouth slightly open and Ted's woody poking his cheek. His tongue licks Ted's cock feeling the smoothness there. (Smooth he thinks to himself.)

Michelle notices the boys stirring and speaks up "Good, good, you boys are waking up. Now it's time to have a little fun."

"Tony I'd like you to come over here and help me out a bit. Leroy and Ted, you two can take a seat for the moment."

Tony moves to Michelle's side and stands there waiting for her next request.

"OK Tony, do me a favor would you dear? These clothes are a bit too constrictive for me. Unzip my shorts, they zip in the back, and help me off with them."

Tony not believing his good luck quickly responds and helps Michelle off with her shorts. She lifts first one leg and then the other as he takes the shorts and, sniffing them first, lays them down.

"Now, Tony, you're going to help me a bit more. Would that please you?"

Hearing the word again Tony says "Whatever you'd like Michelle."

"Good, good." Michelle sits on the armchair and stretches her legs over the sides opening herself up completely her flame red patch leading tantalizingly to 'her'. "I want you to make me cum with your tongue."

Tony quickly kneels down in front of Michelle and does his best to please her.

Michelle's closes her eyes and enjoys Tony's ministrations. While Tony's macho demeanor would not normally have him be particularly good at this task, it was actually something that he loved doing and, coupled with his desire to please, is heaven for Michelle now unbuttons the corset letting it fall underneath her and starts to pinch her nipples.

She reaches down and pulls his head to her crotch moving it to where she wants him.

"Mmmmm... that's good, Tony."

"Leroy and Ted, come on over here would you please?"

Quickly the two of them head to where she's sitting their flagpole hard dicks waving madly as they hurry to her side.

"Come here close. I want to smell you two."

Michelle leans her head back as Ted and Leroy stand as close as they can to her. Her head draped over the back of the chair she reaches around each of them and holds them close to her alternately inhaling the bouquet of one and then the other. "Mmmmmm. I love the fragrance of men." Michelle can't help it but she's now going into her 'zone' the one where she no longer is in control of her desires rather she gives in to them. She's not there yet, but she can feel herself slipping... "You know what I like even more? Feeling a cock on my face. Ted, would you please take Leroy's cock and rub it on my face?"

Ted responds gladly taking Leroy's cock and rubbing it on Michelle's nose, cheeks, eyes and forehead. Michelle's eyes close and she enjoys the soft/hard feeling of the skin of Leroy's cock on her. She is becoming intoxicated with the smell, the feel and the desire that comes with a cock on her face, while at the same time the ministrations of Tony are more and more reaching their intended goal, her hands still holding him exactly where she wants him.

(Mmmmm nice) "Leroy, I want you to spank my face with Ted's little man, please."

Leroy quickly takes hold of Ted's dick and starts to spank Michelle's face with it while Ted is still holding Leroy's cock and rubs it over her forehead onto her eyes. He moves it down to her lips, Leroy's uncircumcised cock now tracing the curves of those lips and pressed gently on to them before pushing the slit up to her nostril...

Michelle finds herself going into her zone. the place where she just can't control herself and she needs, rather than wants a man.

"Tony, use your fingers in me too, please."

Tony responds quickly moving his finger inside of Michelle's now saturated vagina. his tongue pressing strongly on her clitoris as he reaches in to find her elusive G-spot. Remembering her reactions to Leroy in the garbage truck recently, he moves another finger and presses it into her puckered ass. Now, two fingers in her pussy, one in her ass, Tony's tongue pressing, and circling her clitoris as his mouth sucks on her, Leroy still slapping her face with Ted's dick and Ted rubbing her face, cheeks, eyes, and lips with Leroy's jet black member. Michelle opens her mouth and holds her tongue out desperately wanting to taste the moisture at the end of Leroy's cock as his precum leaks from the slit on the end of his dick.

"In my mouth, Ted. I want Leroy's dick in my mouth. Please." Michelle remembers this word and the power it has today.

Ted moves Leroy's straining manhood toward Michelle's now open mouth, Leroy still slapping Ted's cock on her face. Michelle pulls Leroy hungrily into her mouth going as deeply as she can on him and finds she can't quite swallow the whole thing. She leans back further in the chair, let's go of Tony's head, and pulls Leroy forward, her hands on his ass pressing her face into his pubis, his sac now covering her nose and her tongue reaches out tickling the base of his cock while the aroma of Leroy's crotch drives her completely into that space where there's no return.

"Unh, unh, unh..."

She feels her first orgasm welling up inside of her and pulls Leroy even deeper into her mouth bottoming out on his cock which has pressed beyond the sphincter of her throat and on into it and she feels her throat open up much like her anus did the first time she had anal sex with Robert. It was such an amazing experience she just held him there at first, her tongue licking the base of his cock, her nose covered in his soft sac, not believing the feeling of having him completely in her throat.

Michelle climaxes, her body spasms, her head shakes sideways a few times, and she exhales heavily, in again, and out again. The orgasm subsides some though there are 'quakes' which have her shiver. She 'wakes' to Leroy's cock still in her mouth and pushes forward wanting to have him in the back of her throat again. She reaches underneath him, her arm around his buttocks, her hand snaking between his legs and starts to tickle his nuts. With her other hand, she reaches around Leroy and wets her fingers with her saliva and wets his puckered hole. Sucking hungrily on his dick she presses a finger into his anus and can feel him now tightening up, his balls move into his body and she moves her mouth back to mid cock on Leroy as she sucks her cheeks in almost pulling his semen out of his engorged cock.

Leroy, not needing any help at this point, lets go of Ted's dick and reaches under Michelle's head holding it up as he explodes in her mouth. Squirt after squirt, after squirt fills her mouth until she can't hold it any longer and some of his fluids leaks out the sides.

Michelle loves the taste of his cum, salty with a smell she had never experienced with a white man. (I wonder if it's his diet? What a strange thing to think.) Her thoughts raced.

Leroy holds her there as he finishes his orgasm, his own eyes close and his hands cradle Michelle's head. His cock softens slightly in her mouth and she feels Tony licking her again softly. She breathes in slowly but deeply, pulls her lips around Leroy's cock and purses them. She licks the top of its head and then the slit pulling the last of his semen into her mouth before she loosens her grip on him, slides her finger out of his ass and pats him on the butt twice.

Leroy pulls himself out of her mouth; Ted quickly takes Leroy's cock and starts to rub Michelle's face with it as if his instructions had only been interrupted. Michelle feels Leroy's spent, wet cock on her forehead again, across her eyes and nose and on down to her distended throat. She kisses it the next time it gets to her lips and says "Thank you, Ted. That's enough for now." Leroy has grabbed Ted's smaller penis and is spanking Michelle's face with it again. "You too, Leroy. That's enough for now. You too, Tony."

Ted and Leroy both let go and go back to standing next to Michelle's head. Tony stops his ministrations and just leans back, Michelle's legs wide open and her flaming red patch adorning 'her'.

Michelle, wondering what will happen if she snaps her fingers, does so. 'Snap'

The three stop where they are, Ted with a hard on inches from Michelle's ear, Leroy with his cock now semi- erect on the other side of her head, and Tony not believing his good luck sitting between this gorgeous woman's outspread legs.

"Now ain't this something?" Says Leroy looking down on Michelle's half naked body. He takes his cock in his hand and moves closer to Michelle. He places it limply on her lips. She feels it's heaviness and lets it lie there feeling also his sack on her cheek. She breaths in deeply, closes her eyes and exhales. As she does this her lips part a touch and her tongue touches the underside of his cock. She kisses him.

Ted takes Michelle's hand and puts it on his dick starting her stroking him, his hand on hers at first and then letting her continue on her own.

Tony isn't sure just what he wants to do. He looks admiringly at the 'Y' in her legs and then leans forward to kiss her again his tongue pulling her clit into his mouth and realizing that she's very, very wet, he pulls 'her' into his mouth. His hands reach under her and lift her up off the chair groping her ass as he does so.

He rises up and kneels forward putting his cock between her legs and moves it up and down the slit of her womanhood getting it soaked with her juices and his own saliva. He presses in (No!!! Not there!!!) and pushes as deeply in Michelle's puckered anus as he can.

It was too fast for Michelle and now he's there, deep inside of her, his hands groping her ass as he plows in. She clinches her cheeks which unknowingly provide him with more friction and more enjoyment.

She shakes her head and this action shakes Leroy's cock off her lips. She squeezes Ted's dick hard as Tony is reaming her. She lifts her head up and watches as he plows away at her, her eyes now wide open her mouth in an 'O'.

Leroy speaks up "I got me an idea." "Tony let's help this lady up." but before he finishes his sentence, Tony shoots into her spurting wildly into her colon. his fingers digging into her fleshy backside.

Michelle reaches forward and wraps her arms around Tony and pulls him to her, her breast in his face. "Bite it. Bite my nipple." She orders him. Tony, surprised by the command, none the less bites her nipple hard and, as he does, lifts her up straight. He is now standing with Michelle impaled on his cock, her nipple between his teeth.

Leroy takes her place on the chair and slaps her ass. "Bring that bitch on down here Tony." Tony lifts Michelle up enough to pull out of her ass and sets her now roughly on Leroy's cock filling her up there once again. As he does, Leroy reaches around Michelle and pinches both of her nipples, pulls her breasts forward as far as they will go and then twists them.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa" Michelle screams shaking her head. "Yes... yes!!!" through gritted teeth.

Her white skin contrasts dramatically with the blackness of Leroy's hands and he goes from twisting her nipples to groping her tits.

"You ever had two men?" he asks, not caring what the answer is.

"Ted, come on over and help me out here."

Michelle is splayed out on the 'sex' chair. The chair she and Robert have used several times for just the two of them. Her legs spread over the arms of the chair and her head back on Leroy's shoulder her arms holding the arms of the chair and her breasts, when they're not being groped, or her nipples pulled, standing straight up from her chest.

Ted walks quickly in front of Michelle and, as she is rocking back and forth pushing Leroy's cock deeply into her ass, rubs his penis on her clit getting it wet before pushing it in her pussy.

Michelle has never had a double penetration before and the sensation is one which puts her over the top. She rocks with abandon on these two members when she sees Tony move to her side. His hand moves backward and then...

SLAP! He slaps her breast.

This is enough to send her over the edge and she starts to orgasm. "Oh my God!!!"

SLAP... SLAP... SLAP Tony is getting off on watching her breasts respond to his slaps. the bounce and the redness growing on them.

Michelle can't help her body convulsing, her climaxes coming again and again.

She turns to her right where Tony is standing and leans forward frantically gulping his dick into her mouth. SLAP

It's too much. She is jerking her head on and off Tony's dick, her mouth wide open while she's rocking wildly on Leroy's and Ted's cocks. She feels so full of cock, so surrounded by the smell of sex, the smell of men. And she's still climaxing.

"Unh, unh, unh..."

Ted pulls out of Michelle's pussy and points his engorged cock up her body and finishes himself off shooting his load as if it were a rocket. The first spurt hits her on the left side of her face and she feels it even though she's still blowing Tony with all her ability. The second and third, not as violent hit her on her tits and then belly. He squeezes the last of his cum out of the end of his cock on the flame red triangle of hair that all of them had admired and then he smiles, leans forward and ...

SLAP!! slaps her breast.

"Damn lady, you're HOT!"

Just then Leroy unleashes his next load into Michelle. She can feel his cock swelling and releasing, swelling and releasing as he empties himself in her bowels. Again and again he does this his hands on her hips pulling her down on him to reach as deeply as he could.

Tony too responds. He reaches down and grabs his own dick and pulls it quickly from Michelle's mouth and starts to cum. His own sperm hits her first just under her eye, then on her nose and finally on those perfect lips. He pushes his dick back in her mouth and, holding it there strokes himself until the final drop has been spent.

Michelle sucks him dry and pulls his softening dick with her lips, opens her mouth fully and leans forward pulling all of him into her mouth again repeating the process. Ted moves to her other side and has his dick on her ear, cheek and in her hair as she's cleaning off Tony's. She turns to Ted, takes him in her hand and leads his dick into her mouth too taking the last drops of his semen into her mouth and savoring its feel and flavor. With Tony's cock in one hand and Ted's in the other she moves from right to left wiping their cum on her face and stroking her hair with their cocks. She kisses one and then the other alternately sucking on them, kissing them, and wiping her face with them.

flabuf
flabuf
174 Followers
12