Michelle Ch. 01

Story Info
A Malaysia exhibitionist and her brother.
4.1k words
4.39
109.3k
26

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 04/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dream again, the same dream since I was five years ago. I was again washing my body in my bathtub half filled with soapy water. But this time, the horny feeling was extremely intensive. I tried to rub and squeeze my slippery body but I only got hornier. A familiar yet unknown man was leaning at the door, staring at my body half exposed above the water. I did not felt a single piece of shame in me. In fact, I was aroused by his stare, wanted to show him more and craving for his touch. My heart pounding slow but forceful....

I woke up in this warm Saturday morning. The perspirations made my skins felt sticky and agitated. It was 8 am. I knew the day has come. After years of struggle and suppression, after many times of last minute retreat, retreat back to my imaginary world, back to my untrue self, covered with an ordinary, polite and well manner mask.

I became an exhibitionist at heart 5 years ago after an unexpected exposure. But I never gathered enough courage to show off my body to anyone. The most I can do was totally naked at home or whenever I knew that I won't be seen. I always day dream about showing off my body and spent a lot of time reading exhibitionist stories found in the Internet. But recently the inner desire has become unbearable. I started to thinking about actually showing off my body.

My pussy was radiating heat like freshly baked muffin. Still feeling horny from the dream I decided to put my plan into action without holding back, to live up the life of my fantasy. I took out my swimsuit from my closet. My white one piece high-hip, low-cut sides swimsuit. A present from father 5 years ago, when I was 19, 45 kg and 1.70 meter height, an above average tall but skinny frame. Off cause, after 5 years, my body has out-grown my swimsuit.

Two weeks ago, I have removed all the cushions and double layers of this old swimsuit of mine. I wore it on my naked body and rinsed under the shower to test the transparent effect of this white swimsuit. That was perfect, the wet swimsuit was like my second skin, the shadows of my ember tits was obvious with my two areolas and nipples clearly outlined. At the bottom, my pussy folds were showing from the front. At the back, my ass cheeks were half uncovered and half transparent. But I was too scared to walk out of my apartment wearing that swimsuit. A week ago, I attempted again. Still, I was unsuccessful; I still confined myself inside my apartment, wearing my swimsuit.

After 5 years and few times of washings and stretching within the past few weeks, the old faded suit had lost it elasticity. The swimsuit was helplessly stretched to contain my 53 kg body. At the bottom, the suit obscenely cupped my hairless pussy, the lips outlined clearly. On top, fabric stressed to its maximum to embrace my C-sized gorgeous tits. Two proud nipples sticking out almost poke through the tine material. From the side, almost two-third of my tits were showing, bouncing up and down every step I took. I was both excited and anxious. Excited by the thoughts of showing off my body to anyone who come by, anxious about not knowing what world I would enter into. Stood in front of the door, I was breathing heavily, my chest rose and fall. A thrilling sensation rushed through my body, my feet weaken and I almost fall. I closed my eyes, took a few deep breath. Then I opened the door and took my first step into the real world; a whole new world of me being an exhibitionist.

A group of youngsters were relaxing at the poolside. Most likely they have just completed their Form Five examination and enjoying their holiday. There were two kids playing with their father in the pools, the morning was peaceful and warm. Received instant attentions while walking slowly toward the shower, my nipples stiffen and pushed out dangerously from the two creamy brown areolas on top of my proud tits. I switched on the shower slowly; warm water wetted my hair, then my lean shoulder and chest. I leaned forward to massage my hair, thighs spread slightly with my ass sticking out in the air pointing to the pools. Six pairs of hungry eyes enjoying the great side view of my right tits while the drenched suit turned semi transparent starting from my back followed by my chest, tits, belly, and finally my bottom. I wandered the man in the pool could see the shadow my horny ass and wet pussy entrapped under the sheer fabric. Thinking that every one behind me can see the delicious curve of my smooth pussy lips, a sudden rush of warmness from my pussy swept through my crotch to the rest of my body. I was showing my body; finally.

I went down to the pool. Later, the six youngsters came down to play as well. I planed to swim breaststroke wearing this suit. Because I expected that the 'whip-kick' would cause the tight fabric around my bottom to creep in between my ass cheeks and pussy lips like a G-string. The arms actions would give my skimpy suit a hard time to contain my tits. The swimsuit behaved exactly like I wanted. I purposely slowed down when passing them, they submerged their head into the water tried to catch glimpse of my exposed tits and ass. The friction of the fabric and the attentions made me hornier. I had a weird hope that the miserable suit would rupture in the middle of my swimming leaving me completely naked in the pool. I got even hornier by the thought.

I swam for about 30 minutes. I decided to go home, partly because I was exhausted physically and partly because I was too horny to continue swimming. I walked towards the steel staircase, where the youngsters were playing around. The water level was just around my chest making my ample tits drifting lightly behind the sheer suit. All of them were frozen, only Looking at my mouth-watering tits.

"Would you teach us to swim? Miss," Suddenly one of them asked nervously. I can hear from his voice that his mouth was dried. The rest of them were surprised by the sudden question.

"You guys like to learn swimming? Or just want to watch me swimming?" I stopped and asked back mischievously. Realizing that I was talking to them, they raised their heads a bit to meet my eye, but quickly looked down again at my watery tits.

"Yes, Miss. Can you teach us swimming?" He asked again, while looking at my tits.

Teaching a group of young boys like this could be fun; I could have plenty of opportunity to show my body, and plenty of touching if I would allow them. Furthermore, they like to watch. I told myself.

"I'll be happy to, but I need to go now. May be some other day. OK," I replied.

"Good, tell us whenever you are ready, we will around the pool every weekends in this few months," He replied happily.

"OK! See you guys then... By the way, I hope yon guys delighted with the beautiful view this morning," I said with a playful grin, and then walked towards the steel stairs.

I knew they were expecting this moment all this morning; seeing my almost naked body climbing ups the stairs. I told myself that I have gathered enough courage to do this, and I definitely not letting them down. I begun slowly climbed the steps. At the same time my heart begun to race faster and faster. I felt every nerve endings in my body were at the threshold of explosion. Finally, I am showing off my body to someone at arm length distance, so close that every details of my body would be clearly seen! First my tits contained by the see through suit came entirely out of water. Followed by my waist after another step, then my two ass cheeks separated by the bunched up strap. Finally my partly exposed pussy lips came into plain view with the bottom panel partly swallowed by my cunt. I stopped and looked back. Some of them jaw dropped and eyes wide opened.

"Oops! My back is showing," I said while looking at them, everyone frozen in silent.

"Excuse me... let me cover them back," I gracefully reached my right hand towards my right ass, half turned my body to the right, balancing myself with left hand holding the steel handle. My right tits dropped out from the suit even further, my pink nipples harden like a grape, sticking out and struggling to escape from the control of the suit. But the fabric strained to its maximum to hug my pink grape managed to hold my tits from completely falling out. My creamy pink areolas and the curvy right tits already under the plain view of the youngsters. Their eyes traveled up and down, can't decide whether to look at my tits or my wet glittering pussy lips.

My index finger reached my right ass cheek, slid under the bunched up bottom edge and started pulling it upward and sideward to cover as much flesh as possible. When the finger reached the bottom near my wet pussy, I pulled the strap two inches down. My swollen lips and bulging clit immediately broke free from the strain of the swimsuit but quickly fallen completely under the views of four pairs flickering eyes two feet away. I then slowly released and adjusted the strap to cover my right pussy folds. Some of them moaned while others were forcing saliva through their dried throats.

I switched my body balance to the right. Holding the right steel handle with my right hand and moved my left hand down to the left ass to give the reward to two of them on my left who willing to wait for their turn. Repeated the same action, I pulled the left bottom edge to cover my left ass cheek. When my finger reached near my ass hole, I let go of the edge. The bottom panel slapped back onto my ass and produced a 'pops' sound. As the result, the panel did covered my right lip but leaving the left lip naked.

Then the goggles dropped from my finger and fell to the water.

I did that intentionally, cause I was addicted; I wanted to show them one more time.

The goggles sunk slowly into the bottom.

"Can you pick it up for me please?" I asked the boy on my left. He immediately wore his goggles and dove in to catch my sinking goggles. Meantime I stepped down to the water and pulled my bottom panel to one side to expose my pussy completely. He head almost bumped into my ass when he emerged from the water. I took the goggles and climbed the steps again. I was about to give them the grant finale. Continued to climb the steps slowly and swinging my ass deliberately, water kept dripping down from my soaked suit via my naked pussy lips. What a magnificent view! I finally reached the floor. I had a sudden surge of satisfaction when I saw two men sitting on their chairs right in front just 5 feet away from me with their eyes nailing on my tits. My proud peaky tits and the pink grapes molded under the sheer fabric must have silently given them a show of their life time while I was giving those in the pool a show of their lifetime.

My heart continued to pound faster and my tits bouncing up and down threatened to fall out of the suit every steps I walk. I went into the changing room and quickly changed into an old white T-shirt; another outfit specially prepared, which the hemline stopped 2 inches below my pussy. I was without a single string, even a single hair under the shirt. Never bordered to dry my body and damp hair, because I like the feelings of damp shirt sticking and pulling on my skin. I ran back to my apartment on 4th floor. I felt my juice wetted my whole pussy and started to spread down to my inner thigh. My running thighs kept caressing my pussy lips. I felt so slippery and extremely hot. My shirt caressed my swollen nipple as my tits bounced up and down. Felt like my body was going to explode, I just have to run faster because I did not know how long I could restrain from touching myself before reaching my apartment.

Suddenly my hand phone fell out from my little handbag when I was running up at the 3rd floor staircase. The hand phone dropped and further broken into pieces.

"Shit!" I shouted.

I bent over at the waist to pick up the broken pieces, but could not find the battery. I kept searching the floor. Looking at my bending exposed ass, the wind blowing up along the staircase took advantage to kiss and lick my inner greasy thighs and my juicy swollen pussy lips. Passing my flat stomach again caressing my tits and swollen pink nipple. My hands stopped searching, eyes closed, lips slight opened, decided to enjoy the temporary gratification and released of my sexual tension.

"Hmm..." A sudden voice from behind shocked me. I turned my head and saw a young man standing behind and few steps below me. I remembered he was one of them I met earlier in the pool. His eyes wide opened looking at my exposed ass. Shocked by the sudden fantastic view two feet in front of him, he just mumbled in his month unable to speak. I pushed up my ass further to give him a better view. His eyes drifted between my ass and my face, tried to be polite but could not resist the temptation. His face flushed.

I smiled and said, "Hi,"

I was still bent down, legs straight. Wind still caressing my ass undisputed by this sudden embarrassing moment of the young man.

Eventually, he shifted his eyes to establish eye contact with me.

I stood up and turned to face him. Leaving my hand phone pieces and my handbag on the floor.

"You seem to be very interested in my... pussy. Why? Not having enough just now, or you have missed the school lesson on female anatomy? I don't mind giving you another lesson," I was shocked by my own brave words. My face turned red and skin started to burn like wild fire, spreading to my chest, tits, nipple, every fingertips, passing my crotch to pussy and down to my legs. My whole body was on fire. He could not resist looking at me, I could not resist to show him more either.

He raised his head and switched views between my eyes behind the hem and my tits' shadow behind the semi sheer damped shirt. Like looking up to the amazing 88-storeys Petronas Twin Towers in KLCC.

I quietly pulled my hem of the T-shirt slowly up to reveal my crotch, then my tits. Like a slave presenting her body to her master. I kept looking into his eyes. He was breathing heavily.

My T-shirt finally joined with the rest of my belongings on the floor not making any noise in the process. It was complete silent, except the soft wind blow. I sat my naked ass on the cold floor one step above where my legs landed. With my knees bending, I slowly spread my thighs to the sides to form the most beautiful 'M' shape the boy has ever seen. The inner thighs' skin pulled my pussy lips along to each side. My pussy opened and my swollen clit came into glory. My ass hole tightly closed but proudly on display. I leaned to my back, with my elbows landed on the floor, and supported my body from falling. My thin small hands cupped my tits lightly squeezing and rolling my hard erect nipples in my palms. My heart was pounding fast and breathing heavily while displaying the best of me to the young man in front of me.

No one spoke a word for about a minute. I decided to be his teacher. Moving my hands away from my tits, I started to teach.

"These are the breasts of a grown up girls, as you can see, it is much bigger than your breasts. In fact they consider big for Asian girl like us, don't you think? On top of the breasts, are two little dots called nipple. It is bigger than your nipples as well. You can feel my breasts, a mature woman breasts, so full, smooth and soft," I sounded like a teacher. Without warning, he reached his hands to feel my flushed hot tits. One on my left, one on my right, they pressed, squeezed and sometime pinched my hard nipples with his cold fingers.

"Ahh..." Moans escaped from my mouth involuntary.

"Ahhh..." I moaned again. More juice flowed out from my pussy, continued to fertilize my crotch.

"Look at my bottom. No little bird like you do, but have two swollen labia forming the part called vulva." I pulled my pussy lips further to the side with my two fingers displaying my inner view. My swollen clit pointed further out asking for his attention.

"This is clitoris. Something like the penis of yours, but it is much smaller," I caressed my clit with my fingertip, like showing the where my clit is. I just couldn't stop from touching myself.

"Ahh..." Continued to moan. The young man pulled his pant up to release his hard on from the strain of the tent that was built soon after he saw my rear view earlier.

"Here, can you see a small opening above my clitoris?" I pulled my pussy lips opened even further. Still caressing my clit.

"I can't see it," He leaned forward and started to search with his fingers.

"It is very wet and slippery down here. Can you feel it?" I asked in shaking voice.

The young man did not answer.

"Want to know where you came out from your mother's body?" I continued my lesson.

I changed my posture to show where he came from. I kneeled on my knees, supporting my body by my left elbow on the step higher, my tits dangling free like Hawaiian papaya. Naked ass pointed at him. I turned my head and gazed at him. My right hand reached between my thighs and pulled opened my pussy lips with my index and ring fingers and inserted my middle finger into my watery love hole. I was slowly fingerfucked my hole.

"This is where you came out. You can feel it. Come feel the hole with you fingers," I gave a rare invitation that a man may never get in his lifetime.

Suddenly, I felt fingers attacked my pussy again. The fingers kept going around the opening of my slippery holes. A strong nerve surge exploded in my hole, traveled through my spine, spread to my nipple, fingers, lips and ears.

Then a strong, fat finger attacked my hole. Penetrated all the way in until the palm touched and covered almost my entire pussy.

Finally, he came into full action.

"Ohh... Yes! Emm..." I shivering and moaned like a shameless slut. Moved my ass to-and-for to match his rhythm. The sounds of his wet palm lightly slapping on my sticky swollen wet pussy mixed with my moans produced a heavenly music.

"OK! That's all. Thanks for you lesson, I have to go. Bye-bye," Suddenly he retreated his hand and spoke in his breathless voice.

Unable to response, I looked back. I saw an embarrassed and panicked face. A wet spot clearly stained on his pants in front of his crotch. He had cum in his pants.

He was gone and leaving my wet swollen love hole unsatisfied. My body felt like tearing apart. Strong cries of desire coming from my whole body, especially my nipples and pussy. I have to cum or I die.

I stood up and grabbed my belongings. I rushed up the stairs naked to 4th floor, passing the corridor and entered my apartment. I rushed to the kitchen, took the cucumber that supposed to be my breakfast. I ran to the Kettler weight machine facing the balcony and laid the cucumber along the seat. I then jumped up to it, pressing my burning pussy onto the fat cucumber. My hands raised to the top got hold of the weight stacks handle, eyes closed, leaving my tits and nipples in plain view to those happened to peek into my uncovered balcony.

Very soon, the poor cucumber was coated with my hot juice and turn shiny and warm. I moved my body up and down pressing my pussy on the cucumber. The cucumber pushed opened my pussy lips folds and gained access to my love hole and my clit, sending numerous waves of erotic sensations to my whole body.

"Ahh... Haa..." I moaned loudly, rocking my body.

Sliding my ass back-and-for along the cucumber sent my body sensations to a new height. My tits bouncing left and right, up and down forcefully, as if they were struggling to escape from my chest. My eyes closed, mouth opened, indulged myself in my world of endless unsatisfied desire.

"Haa... Haa... Ahh..." Continued to seek gratification from my cucumber.

"Michelle, are you OK?" A familiar but yet unidentified voice came from my back.

I shocked and jumped up from the seat, the poor shiny cucumber dropped to the floor.

"Michelle, are you Michelle, are you OK?" He asked again.

12