Michelle Ch. 01

Story Info
A casual encounter.
1.4k words
4.18
9.4k
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sodicox9
Sodicox9
21 Followers

As she sat on the edge of her bed, Michelle couldn't help but get turned on by what her and Brandon had just finish talking about on the phone. Everything about him turned her on. She sat there and thought about everything they talked about. Without knowing, she slipped her hand into her shorts and began rubbing her clit. Still thinking about him, she rubbed faster and harder. She softly moaned as she thought about him caressing her body. His warm hands gently moving over her skin, touching all the right places. She thought about him softly kissing her neck as she began to moan louder.

She was nearing her first orgasm, she arched her back and rubbed her clit faster. She thought about him softly sucking her nipples, gently biting each one. Her whole body shook as she began to orgasm. She rubbed her clit faster, not wanting this moment to end. A few more quivers and her orgasm began to subside. As her orgasm subsided, she realized what she was doing and she wanted more. She quickly removed her clothes and laid in the center of her bed. Spreading her legs, she began to rub her clit again. She thought about what it would feel like that have him inside her. She slowly slipped one finger in to her moist pussy.

She moaned softly before sliding another finger into her tight wet pussy. She thought about him sliding his throbbing hard cock in and out of her tight hole. She began to finger herself faster and faster. She moaned louder and louder. She began to fondle her big tits, wishing it was him doing it. She could feel herself on the verge of yet another orgasm. She planted her feet onto her bed, arching her back and lifting her ass of the mattress. Pushing her fingers deeper into her soaking wet pussy, she pounded herself faster and faster. Before she knew it, she was cumming again. Screams of pleasure filled the room as she orgasmed a second time.

She was lost in ecstasy and bliss, wishing that it was him that made her feel this way. As she laid back down on her bed, she quivered and shook as her climax wore off. She thought about calling him to come over. Just then, her phone rang. It was him. She answered and told him to come over. He said he was already there. She quickly got up and put on her robe. She walked to the front door and let him in.

Before he could closed the door, she wrapped her arms around his neck and they kissed passionately. They didn't bother going to the bedroom, instead, she began to strip of his clothes there in the living room. As she unzipped his pants, she gently pushed him down onto the sofa.

She pulled out his semi-hard cock and began to softly stroke it. She teased him, gently licking the tip of his now hard shaft before taking his entire length into her mouth. She sucked and stroked his throbbing member furiously. He pulled her up to him and softly kissed her lips before having her lay on the couch. He spread her legs and gently kissed her on the lips. He kissed her neck, down to her big beautiful tits, then to her stomach, down to her belly button, to her waist. He softly kissed the inside of her thighs before softly kiss her clit.

He began to lick and suckle on her sensitive love button. She begged for more, as she grabbed the back of his head a pressed it into her pussy. She moaned softly as he began to lick her moist hole. He licked her and rubbed her clit softly, not wanting her to climax too soon. He looked up at her then pulled her up off the couch and positioned her against the arm of the sofa. Bending her over, he began to rub his hard throbbing cock against her warm wet pussy. Pressing the tip against the opening of her hole, he slowly slide himself in. She moaned softly.

Sliding himself half way before pulling out to the tip, he could tell she was in a state of pure bliss. He slide his hard shaft back into her, going deeper before pulling out again.

She moaned a little bit louder before saying to him, "Fuck me, please."

He slide his throbbing rod deep into her tight hole and pulled out, going faster with each thrust. Harder. Faster. Deeper. She moaned louder with each thrust.

"Oh, Oh, Just like that. Oh Yeah", she moaned.

He grabbed her hips and thrust himself deeper into her. She began to scream in pleasure.

"Oh, Yeah. Just like that. Dont stop. Dont stop. Oh My... Shit. I'm gonna cum. Don't stop. OH FUCK."

As she began to orgasm, her already tight pussy clenched tighter around his hard cock. She began to shake and quiver as her body tensed up. She has just experienced the most powerful orgasm she had ever had. He slowly pulled his throbbing cock out of her soaking wet pussy.

He leaned down and softly whispered into her ear," This is just the beginning."

On shaky legs, he led her to the kitchen and picked her up, setting her down on the counter. He slowly slide his hard member into her quivering hole once again. Starting off slow and going faster with every stroke. They kissed passionately as he slide himself in her.

With her legs and arms wrapped around him, he picked her up of the counter as he thrust his cock into her. As he stood in the middle of the kitchen, he placed his hands on her ass and began to bounce her on his hard shaft. Never breaking their kiss, she moaned with pleasure. The harder he bounced her, the louder she moaned.

Harder, Louder. Harder, Louder.

She felt herself begin to reach another orgasm and she prayed it would be as powerful as the one before. As she began to climax, she broke away from their kiss and moaned as loud as she could. Soon after, her second orgasm began to subside.

He carried her to the bedroom, gently laying her on the bed. She was so lost in a mixture of ecstasy and bliss, she didn't know what was going on. As she lay on her side, he laid down behind her, lifting her leg and sliding his still hard shaft into her warm wet pussy. Thrusting himself into her, she began to moan again. He reached over and fondled her breast as he slide deeper and deeper into her. Kissing her neck, she moaned even louder.

"Oh Yeah, That feels so good. Yeah, Right there, Right there. Harder, Harder. Mmmmmmmm Fuck."

Within minutes, she could feel her third climax coming. She grabbed the bed sheets tightly and braced herself for yet another powerful orgasm.

As she began to climax, she screamed, "OH FUCK DONT STOP DONT FUCKING STOP OH SHIT."

She began to shake, more so than the last. As her warm wet pussy tighten and quiver around his throbbing hard cock, he could feel himself reaching his climax. He quickly pulled out as she rolled over onto her back. Standing on the side of her, he began to cum. Stream after stream erupted from his throbbing hard on.The first stream landed on her lips and chin.The second, on her neck. The third, on her left nipple. The fourth and fifth, on her right tit.

As she licked her lips, she could taste his cum. Something she had only dreamed about. They laid there in bed, both catching their breath from their prior orgasms. After a while, they got up and went into the bathroom for a shower. Standing in the shower, he caressed her naked body as the water ran over it.

He could feel himself getting hard again, as he pressed up against her. Once he was fully hard, he slide himself into her pussy. This time, he didnt start off slow. He went straight to pounding her. Hard. Fast. Deep. As he pounded her, her big beautiful tits bounce as the water poured out over them.

They were both nearing climax again. As she began to climax, her pussy tighten hard around his cock. He could hold back, he began to cum inside her. Her body shook, as he shot wave after wave of cum inside her. With orgasms subsiding, they finished their shower. As they dried off, they didnt bother to put any clothes on. They laid in bed together, he held her tight and soon she drifted off to sleep.

Sodicox9
Sodicox9
21 Followers