Michelle Ch. 02

Story Info
Second encounter with lovelly customer.
3.3k words
3.78
15.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 01/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I received a text message on my cell phone:

"hi. I need some."

It has been few days since I fucked Michelle and indeed I was ready to see her again. I responded back to her:

"2morrow. during lunch. I want your ass. Get it prepped for me."

Michelle heart pounded as she received my reply. She was hungry for some cock.

"Get it ready for him" - was in her head all day.

She wanted this to be an unforgettable moment. Next day she woke up as usual, in shower she grabbed her vibrator and got herself off. While she dried herself off, she grabbed some hand lotion and forced a finger into her ass. Few second later her Vibrator followed the finger. She wanted this imitation to stay inside her, until my cock.

At noon I walked into customers office. Michelle was in her corner cubicle.

"Hey how are you? " – I said with a smile.

"Ooh you here! You want to take a look at the system downstairs? "– she asked smiling back at me.

"Yeah, that would be great. It won't take long!" – I said.

She got up from her seat slowly and with a strange walk passed by me and I followed her. She walked

slowly, pacing every move. Every few seconds she would turn around and smile at me. Once we got down to the warehouse we walked to the farthest section. The workers were at lunch and no one saw us walk in.

"I've got a present for you!" - Michelle said.

She then put her knees on the stacked cardboard boxes, and wiggled her big ass in front of me. I put my laptop bag on the ground and pulled up her skirt. She wore granny panties and something was bulging out her. I pulled her panties down to her knees.

"I'm ready for you. Just uncork." – She said smiling.

To my amazement I was staring at a big ass, her cheeks were red and two large pieces of duck tape crossed her ass.

"Go ahead. Peal it off. My ass is ready for you!" – Michelle said.

I pulled one strip off, and back of the vibrator popped out of her ass and fell on the floor. My dick was now solid concrete. She kept the vibrator in her for the past 4-5 hours and the gaping hole was inviting me in. I pulled out my cock and pushed it into this gaping ass. Her muscles where so relaxed that I could not get a tight fit in there, so I pushed her ass cheeks together to get some good traction. She did not moan, simply rocked back and forth as my cock was slipping in and out of her anus. My balls contracted and I was ready to make a deposit. I grabbed her ass and started pounding faster and faster. I've unloaded my semen into her ass. I kept it inside her while catching my breath, and slowly rocked back and forth. I saw some cum on my cock and some slipped out of her hole. I pulled it out of her anus , it was completely red and pulsing to the rhythm of her heart. I pulled up her white underwear and cleaned my dick against it. Michelle did not make a peep.

I then pulled my pants up and said "I'll text you in few days."

Michelle silently nodded and continued to stand there with her ass up in the air and panties now getting a wet spot .

I walked out of the back door and jumped into my car. I could not believe what just happened. She was one crazy nymph. She now had to go on with her day while her gapping ass was oozing with my sperm. I now knew she would do anything for me. Michelle stood there for few more minutes enjoying the warmth of the cum inside her ass. She stood up as my cum was wetting her panties, she felt it dripping and running down her legs.

As I drove away, my mind was racing to come up with the next encounter for her. I felt very powerful yet loving , while humiliating my new friend. I knew I wanted to take this further.

My phone rang about 60 minute later. I hit talk button, and before I spoke I heard Michelle's voice.

"It's me. I need more. I want to see you tonight..." – She said.

"Aahem. Ok.– I replied.

"I'm beggin you, please! " – she said.

"How about 10:15, I'll meet you near coffee shop on Summer St?" – I said.

"Ok. That's fine!" – Michelle replied with exciting voice.

"Michelle, hey, hey, dress nice. Also grab some cash with you?" – I instructed.

"Ok. We going somewhere? How much should I take?" – she asked.

"Like $400-$500." – I replied.

"No problem. Are we going somewhere? What are we going to do?" – she said.

"Ok. I gotta go now...see ya then" – I've interrupted and finished the conversation.

As I drove home after work, I was thinking what could be a great humiliation for Michelle. My dick was hard and I kept rubbing it through my jeans as I sat in traffic. What I came up with was one twisted plot for the night....

"Michelle would love it!" – I kept repeating to myself.

Later that night, I pulled to a curb at an alley near Chinatown. A long legged Latina chick approached my window.

"Hello, Pappi! What you want tonight?" – she asked. When I turned I right away understood this was a complete crack whore, maybe about 20 years ago and before the 5,000 guys she fucked and sucked she might have been an Ok.

"What's on the menu?" – I replied smiling.

"Twenty for BJ and fifty for a fuck! Let's go, baby?" – she replied.

"What's your name?" – I asked her.

"Jenny.....from the block....you know. So we have a date?" – she asked and grabbed the door handle and got into the car.

Ten minutes later we pulled up to the coffee shop, and right out in front of it. Michele was standing dressed in a gorgeous red dress, with her hair pulled up. She walked up to the car and opened the door. She startled for a second seeing the trashy looking Jenny sitting in the front.

"Michele, you sit in the back." – I said.

She shut the door and complied. As we drove to our destination Michelle was sitting quietly and managed not to ask a single question. Ten minutes later pulled up to some old Irish Pub.

"Allright, we're here. Let's go!" – I said, and both of them got out of the car.

"You going buy me a drink?" – Jenny said.

"You buy your own drink!" - I responded and pushed Michelle towards the entrance.

We walked into a dark small bar, there were TV's tuned into different sports channels. The bartender was wiping the beer mugs. Randomly people were sitting at the bar, and some were hanging out near a pool table. No one even turned their head to look at us.

"Jenny, you know what to do..." – I said.

"C'mon bitch...you coming with me!" – she said to Michelle, grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her to the back of the bar.

I approached the bar, and ordered my self a bottle of beer. Sitting next to me, was a 50ish guy. By his look I could tell he sat in this joint for everyday. Dressed in his work cloth, with a name tag "Mike".

"Hey man, how's it going?"- I asked him.

"I'm good man, another day. You know." – he replied and looked at me.

"Mike..."- I said, " you look like you need to have some fun!" – I told him and padded him on a shoulder. He looked at me again and replied monotonously "Yeah man!".

I lean toward him, "Hey, there is a sweet ass whore in the men's bathroom........my treat.", I said to him and smiled.

"You fucking with me, man! Get the fuck out!" – he replied.

"No man, seriously. C'mon" – I grabbed my bottle and started walking towards the back of the bar.

I walked into the Men's bathroom, and saw a pair of legs in the handicap stall. I opened the door and saw Jenny smoking a cigarette by the window.

The door opened behind me , and that guy Mike rolled in.

"Common in man....be my guest!" – I stepped aside and offered him the way.

We walked into the stall and grabbed him by the shoulder and said:

"Mike, this is Jenny –your date, and this is cum-dumpster Michelle....." – he turned his head and

looked behind the door. There was Michelle, standing on her knees; the top of her dress was pulled down, exposing her bra and huge breasts, she was holding a piece of paper that read "Cum-Dumpster". Jenny did a marvelous job setting this up, as I instructed her in the car.

"You fuck Jenny, and then when you ready make a deposit into Michelle..." – I explained as I pulled out

a condom wrapper out of my jacket and hand it over to my new buddy 'Mike'. He stood there silently, looking at Jenny who started to undo her top, then turning his head at Michelle, who kneeling down with her head pointing to the floor.

Jenny, walked over to Mike and grabbed his crotch. "You ready.....Mike!" – she said.

Mike started to undo his pants, with one of his dirty hands he grabbed Jenny and his mouth landed onto her nipples. Jenny grabbed the condom out of his hand, pushed him back against the wall. He already had his pants around his ankles, she just pulled his underwear down and proceeded to openup the wrapper. Mike stood there touching Jenny's breasts....he did not make a peep. Professionally, Jenny put the condom on Mike's 6 inch dick and turned around offering him herself from behind. Mike did not wait long, he grabbed his dick and pushed it into Jenny's sloppy pussy. He grabbed her by her side and started pounding her. Jenny let out a few fake moans, few times, and Mike continued humping her harder and harder. Panting he suddenly pulled out his dick, hopped over to Michelle and franticly pulled the condom off his cock. He jerked it few times and let few loads onto Michelle's chest and chin. He continued jerking, grabbed Michelle's head and pushed his dirty dick into her face. She struggled to resist, but as she did he shot another load right onto her lips.

"Hey man! " – I yelled. "No hands with her!!! No hands!!"

He pulled back and continued jerking as he looked at Michelle wiping off cum from her chin.

Mike pulled up his pants and headed out.

"Mike.....I promised you that you'd have fun! So send in another guy into here." – I said.

Mike nodded and quickly left the bathroom.

I turned to Michelle and said "Michelle, you open your mouth and try to catch every load the next guy is going to shoot at you....You understand?"

"Yes, sir." – she replied confidently.

Within next minute another man walked into the bathroom, I opened the stall door and invited him in. After a quick explanation on the rules, he unzipped his pants, approached Jenny who was standing bent over by the window. He slipped the condom on quickly, grabbed Jenny's ass and slowly entered her pussy. He did not rush and really took his time to enjoy this sloppy twat. As he fucked her, he pulled his dick out few times and slapped Jenny's ass with it. He went back in, and as he approached his orgasm he paced a lot faster and faster. He pulled out, marched over to Michelle and pulled his condom off. He did not unload right away; he kept stroking his cock for few minutes and with another hand kept squeezing his balls.

All this time Michelle, looked streight onto his dick with her mouth open, holding a piece of paper.

Few minutes later he erupted right into her mouth. She kept still, until he was done and then pushed the jizz out of her mouth, which dripped from her chin onto her breasts.

He zipped up, "Wow, this is some fucking awesome shit!" – he said and headed towards the door.

"Listen,tell one more guy out there to come in..."-I said tapping him on the back.

"Are you going to take a turn too?" – Jenny continued. "You look like you ready to unload" –she giggled.

The door opened again, a young guy, in his early 20's walked in.

"Dude, I can't believe it!" – he said.

I've instructed him on what he can and cannot do. Jenny approached this young fellow.

"Mmmmm. Let's see what you are hiding, baby!" – she said while grabbing his crotch.

He quickly undid his pants and they dropped on the floor. Jenny grabbed his cock into her hand, she could not close her palm. It was so thick. She kept squeezing it. Pumping it with blood, as she spit onto the palm of her other hand and switched hands. The young guy dick was now rock solid. She quickly undid the wrapping and pulled the condom over his dick. She turned around and pushed his cock between her butt cheeks. He was inside her within seconds. They both stared at each other moving very slowly. He kept speeding up and few minutes later he was fucking her like a bunny. At some point he pulled away from Jenny, slipped the condom off and walked over to Michelle. Before he even got into position he started shooting long, all over her hair, face and chest. He kept stroking it until the last drop.

"Thanks, man!!!" – he said turning to me.

"All right. You had fun, get the next guy out there." – I instructed him.

He pulled his pants up, waved to Jenny and one more time glanced over Michelle, whose face now dripping from cum.

A knock on the door, and a huge black guy made it into the bathroom. I stopped him and let him in on the rules. He did not say a word, walked in front of Jenny and lowered his head onto her breasts. He sucked and squeezed these little tits like his life depended on it. Few minutes later, he's dropped his shorts and a 10" cock was hanging between his legs.

"Damn, you always carry this thing with you!" – Jenny said.

"Baby, you can handle it now...." – he said and started stroking his flaccid penis.

A minute later he was fully erect when Jenny took out a condom and pulled it over his shaft. As before she turned around facing the toilet, and he mounted her from behind. This time I could hear her moan from the pain of his thick cock entering her already loose hole. He started pumping her from behind, his balls hung low and kept swinging and hitting Jenny on the crotch. He then suddenly pulled out, bent over and licked Jenny's asshole.

"Give it to me!" – Jenny said.

He positioned the tip of his dick next to her anus, and slowly pushed forward. Jenny kept moaning, as he picked up speed and was full force fucking her asshole . He was breathing heavily and then he stopped and his legs started shacking. He came inside her ass. Then he pulled out his cock and carefully removed the condom. He walked over to Michelle while stroking his cock, grabbed the condom by the tip and let the juices out onto Michelle's face. There was a lot of cum inside this condom, and Michelle was getting it all. He squeezed the condom from the top down, and the last drop landed into Michelle's mouth.

"I would bang the shit out of you too..." – he said to Michelle and threw the condom into her face.

"Brother, you have a good one! " – he said and walked passed me to the exit.

"Jenny, I think it's your turn now..." – I said.

Jenny, smiled and walked up to Michelle. She put one of her legs onto the wall behind Michelle, and spread her cunt wide open. She then let a stream of piss right onto Michelle's chest. She kept pissing on Michelle until front of her dress was completely soaked.

I grabbed Michelle's pursue which was laying on the floor, pulled out all the dollar bills she had there and hand it over to Jenny.

"Thank you, pappi! Next time you party – let me know!" – she said and walked out of the bathroom.

"Let's go Michelle!" – I said.

She got up from the floor; her knees were of color red from standing so much. She pulled the top back and reached over to grab some napkins.

"No no no. You are going home like this!" – I ordered.

She did not say a word. We made it through the bar with a deep stare of all it's patrons. Once we got to the outside I stopped and turned to her.

"You are walking home! I'll see you on the parking lot" – I said and proceeded to the car.

She stood there for few more minutes and then started walking to the direction of her home. I drove my car slightly behind her to make sure I get the complete level of humiliation that she received while walking two miles home with sperm and piss dripping down her face, chest and dress.

We met again on the parking lot and proceeded to her apartment.

"You not going to fuck me?" – she said.

"Honey, I fucked you today. You don't look like you need more cum on your face. Do you?" – I said smiling.

"It would make my day!" – she said smiling.

We walked into the apartment and I grabbed her by her arm. In the kitchen I instructed her to pull down her panties and get on her knees. She did this very promptly.

I stood behind her, and took off my pants. For the past 2 hours my dick was so hard that it was now hurting. I wanted to give her maximum humiliation, so fucking this bitch in the ass for the second time today, with her face splattered on the floor and cum dripping all over – would be priceless.

I positioned my cock right above her anus, and pushed slowly. I had hard time entering her. I guess her muscles have contracted back from the morning fuck.

I tried few more times, and this was one tight anus. Michelle kept moaning, every time I pushed my tool into her flesh.

I got up and grabbed the hand soap which was on the kitchen counter.I took the cap off, and squeezed the hand soap all over her ass. Now my cock just slid right in. It was a great feeling to be in a tight ass like this with an ease of soap. Fucking Michelle in the ass was amazing.

I could not go longer, and with my dick slightly in her ass I unloaded my sperm into her. The soap was bubbling all over, and it looked like an elephant just came inside this bitch.

Michelle kept standing still, as I stepped back and cleaned my cock with the napkins.

"You know, let me top this.....to make sure you remember this night!" – I said to her.

I stepped back, pointed my dick at her gaping ass and let out a painfully warm stream of piss hitting her anus. I felt immediate pleasure releasing my bladder, and watching this ass sprayed.

"Thanks baby! I hope you enjoyed it!" – I said finishing up.

She dropped on the floor. All covered in sperm, piss, soap. She looked like a mess.

I shut the door behind me and left.