Michelle Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of the casual encounter.
1.2k words
4.27
5.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sodicox9
Sodicox9
21 Followers

As she drifted off to sleep, Michelle felt relaxed and whole. She felt comfortable wrapped in his arms. She was awakened in the middle of the night to the feeling of Brandon's tongue on her warm pussy. She moaned ever so softly. The feeling of his tongue licking her pussy sent chills through her body and put butterflies in her stomach. It was such a feeling that she had never felt before. As his tongue caressed the inside of her pussy, she grabbed the back of his head, pressing him into her. She began to climax. It was a more subtle orgasm, not like the powerful ones she had experienced earlier that night. He could taste her sweet juices as she began to cum.

Coming down from her climax, he crawled up on top of her and began to kiss her intimately. He had postioned himself perfectly on top of her so that he could effortlessly slide his hard shaft into her tight wet hole. As he slid himself into her, she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him closer and pressing his throbbing cock deeper into her. He began of slowly slide his shaft in and out of her now soaking wet pussy. Slow and smooth. He started to pick up speed with each thrust, keeping the same amount of pressure as he did so.

She released her legs from around him, spreading them wider and raising them higher. He repositioned his arms so that her legs could rest against his shoulders. This gave him better leverage and he was able to penetrate deeper into her slick hole. Increasing the pressure, he began to slide his hard shaft harder and deeper into her.

She moaned louder as she softly whispered, "Yeah, right there. Oh my god, don't stop. Please don't stop."

He knew she was on the brink of another orgasm, as he felt her pussy tighten and quiver around his cock.

He kept the same amount of speed and pressure, she closed her eyes as she neared her climax. Grabbing the sheets, she pressed her head into her pillow and moaned quietly. As her orgasm hit, she arched her back, taking him even deeper inside her. Her orgasm began to subside and he slowly slide himself out of her. Laying down next to her, she sat up, wrapping her hands around his rock hard cock, slick with her juices. She began to stroke him, before taking him into her mouth.

She softly sucked on his cock, as she stroked him. She then pulled his cock from her mouth and straddled him. Postioning his throbbing shaft, she gently press her soft wet pussy against the tip of his cock. As the tip of his shaft penetrated her, she slid down the entire length of him. She planted her feet on either side of his hips, placing her hands on his chest. She started to bounce up and down on his throbbing hard on. Her big beautiful tits began to bounce as well. He reached up and grabbed them, fondling them as she rode him. She moaned contently as she bounced up and down.

"Oh, you feel so good inside my tight pussy. Mmmmmmm, yeah, yeah. Feels so good." she whispered as she began to bounce harder and faster on him.

Her third orgasm began to creep up on her. Without notice, her climax hit. She collapsed on top of him. Wanting to give her the best pleasure, he placed his hands on her ass, lifting her slightly, and began to slide his cock in and out of her quickly. With her hands still on his chest, she dug her nails into him as her orgasm intensified. This only made him pump harder and faster. The more she squeezed his chest, the faster and harder he pumped her.

She released her grip on him as she began to come down from her climax. She had never experience so many orgasms in one night. Not even on the nights she stayed up all night playing with her pussy. Nor had she ever had an orgasm that lasted as long.

As she laid there on top of him with his hard shaft still inside her, he softly kissed her neck. The sun would be coming up soon and he wanted to give her one last orgasm before he had to leave.

She got off of him and got on her hands and knees. He took the invitation and got behind her, sliding his stiff cock into her eagerly waiting pussy. Wanting to give her the best and possibly most powerful orgasm she had ever had, he began to pound her tight wet pussy.

Harder. Faster. Deeper.

She gripped the sheets and pressed her face into the mattress.

"Oh, Fuck, don't stop. Just like that, Shit. Don't fucking stop. Yeah Yeah. Fuck." she screamed.

As he pounded his stiff cock into her warm, wet and tight hole, he playfully smack her ass.

This only made her want more.

"Harder, smack my ass harder. Oh Fuck me. Fuck my tight pussy.", she screamed and moaned.

He pumped his cock in and out of her, smacking her ass as he did so. Her pussy clench his hard shaft as she was headed for another orgasm. When he felt her pussy tighten around him, he pumped harder and faster.

Harder. Faster. Faster. Harder.

Her climax hit like a freight train.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she screamed as loud as she could, " OH MY FUCKING GOD. SHIT. DONT STOP, DONT FUCKING STOP. OH FUCK!"

The most powerful, sensational, phenomenal orgasm she had ever experience had happened. Her pussy pulsated around his cock, sending shock waves through him.

He continued to pound her extremely wet hole until he felt his own orgasm start to build. With each thrust, he inched closer and closer to climax. One last thrust, he pulled out, turned her over and shot wave after wave of cum into her mouth and onto her face.

The first stream landed in her mouth, the second on her lips, the third and fourth on her chin.

She took his softening cock into her mouth, sucking every last drop out of him. He began to get hard again. She sucked him furiously, taking every inch of him into her. She deepthroated him, only stopping to take a breath.

He felt another orgasm coming as he grabbed the back of her head. She sucked and stroked faster and faster. When he was ready to cum, she pulled his hard shaft from her mouth and began stroking with both hands. As he began to cum, he thrust his hips forward and erupted. A stream of thick jizz landed right between her big tits, and another. She again sucked him, getting every last drop. She then grabbed her big beautiful tits and rubbed them together, smearing his cum all over them.

They kissed one last time. She asked if she would ever see him again.

He replied, "I'm just a phone call away."

He grabbed his clothes, got dressed and left. She sat there on the floor, covered in sweat and cum, both his and her own.

To Be Continued...

Sodicox9
Sodicox9
21 Followers