Michelle Ch. 03

Story Info
Part 3 of the encounter.
1.1k words
4.4
5k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sodicox9
Sodicox9
21 Followers

Sitting on the floor, she tried to catch her breath. She still hadn't cleaned his cum from between her breast. Instead, she rubbed her hands between them, smearing his hot sticky cum all over her big tits. Her pussy was still dripping wet well after he was gone. After sitting on the floor for a while, she decided to get up and take a bath. Standing in front of the mirror, as the water filled the bath tub, she admired herself. She playfully toyed with her nipples, pinching them between her fingers.

She turned around and admired her beautiful round ass. She noticed his hand print was still there from the night before. She smacked it, sending a jolt throughout her body. She felt her pussy get even wetter. She smacked her ass again, harder this time. Another jolt was sent through her body. She smacked it again and again, harder each time. Before she knew it, she was having a mind blowing orgasm just by smacking her ass.

As she recovered from her climax, she walked over to the tub and turned the water off. She climbed in and sat down. She leaned back, resting her head on a towel she had placed on the edge of the tub. The warm water felt so good on her soft and delicate skin. She ran her hands over her body. Running them over her legs, she quickly moved them to her pussy. Rubbing her clit, she thought about what it felt like when he was doing it. The feeling of his hand rubbing her pussy as he licked it.

She thought about what it felt like when he shoved his hard throbbing cock into her. She began rubbing her clit faster. The motion of her hand moving in the water was starting to make waves. The waves in the tub crashed against her breast and nipples, making her more aroused then she already was. She used this to her advantage, the faster she rubbed her clit, the more waves there were. Before long, she was sending herself off the edge and into the bliss of orgasm. She continued rubbing her pussy as she began to orgasm, periodically shoving two fingers into herself.

Orgasm subsiding, she finished up with her bath, got out and dried herself off. She reached for her robe, noticing her phone on the counter. She walked over to the counter, picked up her phone and snapped a few pictures before putting on her robe and heading off to the living room. As she sat down on the sofa, she turned the TV on and flipped through the channels. She picked up her phone and sent a text to him.

"Hey sexy", the text said.

A few seconds later, she got a text from him.

"Hey babygirl."

"I have a surprise for you." she texted back.

She sent him the pictures she had taken in the bathroom.

He texted back, "I love them. I see you still have my hand print."

They texted back and forth for a while. Before she knew it, it was already 1:30 in the afternoon. She was still dressed in just her robe and her pussy was extremely wet.

Laying on the couch, she untied her robe. Closing her eyes, she dug her fingers into her dripping wet hole. As she finger-fucked herself, she began to moan and softly whisper his name. The harder and faster she fingered herself, the louder she moan and said his name. She couldn't take it anymore. She picked up her phone and called him, still fucking her pussy with her fingers. When he answered, all he heard was her moaning and screaming his name. He hung up the phone and was at her house in a matter of minutes. She was still lying on the couch, eyes closed, fingering herself. He walked up behind her, leaning down to kiss her. He reached his hands over her, placing them on her soft breast, squeezing them gently.

As the broke from their kiss, she whispered to him, "Fuck me, please. Fuck me hard."

He stepped back, pulling his clothes off, walked around the sofa and knelt between her legs. Resting her legs on his shoulders, he slowly pushing his stiff cock into her. She let out a loud moan.

He thrust himself back and forth inside of her, each time she moaned.

"Oh, baby. You feel so good inside me. Oh shit, I love the way your cock feels in my little pussy."

He started going faster and harder. Before long she was ready for climax. He leaned forward, pushing her legs further back and lifting her ass off the couch. He thrust deeper into her.

Harder. Faster. Deeper.

She let out a loud scream, "OH FUCK, BABY. DONT STOP, FUCK ME JUST LIKE THAT."

She tighten around his thrusting cock, as her orgasm hit and her juices began to flow.

As her body recovered from her climax, she sat up, taking his cock into her mouth. She sucked slowly as first, as she tasted her own juices on his stiff shaft. She pulled him out of her mouth and began tonguing the tip of his hard on, stroking him as she did so. She wrapped her lips around him and started sucking him vigorously. As she sucked him, he began to rub her sex button. She moaned as she sucked his throbbing hard shaft. She pulled him from her mouth again, this time to lick and suck on his cleanly shaved balls. She pushed him back, laying him down on the sofa and began sucking him again.

It wouldn't be long before he would cum, but it would be the first of many this time around. He grabbed her head, holding in still and started to thrust is swollen cock into her mouth. She started to hum as he fucked her mouth. The vibrations from her humming, sent him over the edge.

He let out a moan, "Uh, mmmmmmmmm", as his cock erupted in her mouth.

Stream after stream of warm cum coated the back of her throat. She swallowed all of it as her mouth began to fill up again.

Once he was done, she pulled him from her mouth, swallowed the rest of his cum, then crawled up to him chest, laying on top of him. Resting her head on his chest, she could hear his heart beat rapidly.

"Thump Thump, Thump Thump."

She looked at him, "Let's go lay in bed", she said to him.

They got up from the couch and walked to her bedroom. Laying inbed, she rested her head on his chest again and placed her hand on his stomach.

She thought to herself, "This is perfect."

Of course she loved their intense sessions of sex, but to her, this is what she loved the most. She lifted her head and kissed him deeply.

Breaking from their kiss, she softly whispered, "I Love You", then rested her head on his chest again.

Sodicox9
Sodicox9
21 Followers