Michelle Ch. 04

Story Info
Michelle's first public nudity and her brother's 3 rules.
12.4k words
4.64
76.4k
18

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 04/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the event involving 2 foreign workers (Michelle Ch 03). I believed my brother was clear about my sexuality; that I am an exhibitionist. And his attention propels me to stripe off totally. And he also indicated to me that looking at my body turned him on.

However, we went into another long 'silence' period after that. He was still struggling with himself (I thought so), still strived to maintain his best manner as my brother, keeping his visions and actions well guarded. Despite of my brother's non-responsiveness, my interest in exhibitionism continued to drive my every aspects of daily life. The most obvious effect was my clothing. I started to wear sexy and skimpy outfit. That were few incidents I went to the grocery shop braless. After that, I tried once wearing hot pant without my panties on. When the shopkeeper squatted in front of me to take the can food for me, his face was just a foot away from my crotch. I had an orgasm at the moment, knowing the chances of him seeing my pussy under the hemline.

On the other hand, the renovation of my brother's new house had finished. He has brought some furniture but there were few items still pending. That day, he wanted to shop for his bedroom furniture. We decided to visit the furniture mall that located along the LDP.

That day I wore a floral print yellowish tube dress made of silk. The dress has an adjustable ribbon round my upper chest to hang the dress on my body. It was quite short and only covered the most 3 inches down my thighs. Even then, that was generous amount of my chest and cleavage showing. I had retied the ribbon a few times to get the dress well position so that the hemline was low enough and yet the chest was not too exposed. The silk fabric although was extensively printed with small floral patterns, it was quit thin and transparent. And I had the under layer removed. If you stood just few feet away, you'll be able to see some details of my skin.

Underneath the dress, I wore a matching milky yellow silk bra and G-string. From a certain distance, you would think that I am naked underneath the dress.

It was a weekday, not much of customers around the furniture mall. Most of the shop we entered was without customer. So we received full attention from sales persons. Most of them followed us and tried to make a deal, some of them was attracted by my little shows of sitting down, bending my waist or crossing, uncrossing my legs. However, after walking from one shop to another, none of the item actually interests us. My brother was bored.

However, my mind started to run wild after received some attention and stares. My mind was pondering something to stir the boring day and my bored brother; and telling him what is available to him.

It was the last shop that I entered. A young man greeted us as we entered the shop. A woman at the around fifties was reading newspaper on the office desk uninterested to our presence. Another young man and a young lady probably younger than twenties were sitting lazily on the sofa. Soon they were attracted, probably to me, and my handsome brother.

"Anything in particular you are looking for?" The young man asked after following us a while.

"We were looking for bedroom furniture," I answered.

"Great, they are all up stairs. Please follow me," The young man led us to the stair and we went up. The two youngsters followed.

It was true; they were all up stair. All was bedroom furniture and nothing else. The whole floor was partitioned into many open sided 'rooms', each exhibiting bedroom furniture of difference design in various styles and tones. Max was interested. But I was not as I was still not figured out what to do.

But I played along. Followed my brother from one room to another.

Then I saw my image in the mirror and I was alive instantly. The game was on.

I stood straight in front of the full-length mirror of a wardrobe with my hands at my waist.

"Max, can you see that.'' I spoke to my brother behind me, deliberately raising my voice.

He turned back and looked at my face in the mirror.

"Can you see that? This mirror is not even, my image is a bit out of shape! See!" My voice immediately caught everybody's attention.

Everyone stopped and looked at me.

"Look at my chest. Can you see that my right side looks bigger than my left?" I swayed side to side as if to examine the reflection.

"Really!" My brother was curious.

"No, they are equal, both are as big," He lowered his head to compare and gave his genuine opinion.

"No, the right side is bigger. Is this grade C mirror?" I raised my voice again.

"No, they are all grade B mirrors," The young lady answered.

"How come my right breast looks bigger?" I changed the word 'chest' to a more explicit word 'breast'.

"Come over and see for yourself," I waved to the young lady. I turned to face them, untied the knot and pulled my dress down to reveal my chest. My tits half covered under the silk bra came right in front of the young lady. She was surprised by my sudden exposure and probably fascinated to see a pair of fully developed breast half exposed to her eyes.

She was blushed but still wearing her sweet smile.

"I want you to look at them carefully. Are they equal in size and shape," I looked at her and hands lightly contoured the sides of my tits.

"Emm... Ahh... I think... Yes, they are equal, perfectly equal," She was embarrassed having to deliberately look at my tits in front of three men.

"Now, come behind me and look at them again in the mirror, see if they are equal," I turned to face the mirror.

From the reflection, I saw my brother. Blushed and rubbing his face with his hand. I thought he knew I was playing my game.

The lady came behind me and taken a serious look.

"Emm... Actually... they are equal. Well... the right side could have been bigger... I can't tell. Sorry," She was confused and embarrassed.

The two young boys came closer not wanting to miss the show.

"Yesss, its bigger on the right side. OK! May be lady is not that sensitive to body shape. How about you two, can help me to check?" I turned to look at the two young boys. Did not attempt to cover my bare chest.

They came up few feet in front of me. The young lady moved to the side and sat on the bed. My brother pulled a chair from under the make-up desk and sat closer behind me, where he can see the whole reflection of my body in the mirror. He adjusted his pant near his crotch to free space for his hard on. He deliberately leaned his back lazily at the chair to pretend a relax, not bordered look. But from his face, I knew he was excited.

The two youngsters stood in front of me were anxious. Kept rubbing their shaky hands on around their hips and crotch. Occasionally pushed their hards on to release the pressure that was slowly building up.

"Can you two look carefully at my breasts, both of them, see whether they are perfectly identical," I pressed my two melons to the center and released them to generate the bouncing effect. The nipples immediate harden under the soft bikini bra and formed two shape tents that lightly outlined by the yellowish fabric.

They mechanically moved back and for, up and down to take real look at my assets. They look at each other few times as if to ask the other to speak first.

"Oh ya! You guys nowadays can see totally nude lady easily in the net right. May be this would help you to judge better," I let go of my hands, my dress just slid down my slander body smoothly. The dress dropped to my ankles. I slowly pulled the transparent strings down my shoulders and then untied the knot at my back. The two patches of triangle fall and revealed my creamy amber tits and hard nipples.

Everyone was shocked. The lady on the bed covered her mouth with two hand and her eyes wide opened staring at my display few feet from her. Both young boys swallowed saliva involuntary with their hungry eyes fixed at my tits that proudly pointing at them. I glanced to my brother at my side. He sat straight, could not pretend relax any more.

My tits were lightly jingling every time my chest raise and fall. The cool air made the nipples even harder. I rested my hands around my waist and pushed my chest to give emphasis to my two blossoms.

"I am sure you guy have seen much bigger than this in the Internet. Come on, don't pretend innocent anymore. Take a good look, see if they are equal," I looked at them and they looked at my tits.

"God, a real one! B, may be C!" One of them mumbered at his mouth.

"How's it? Equal?" I walked closer to them.

"Come on, just examine them carefully. Or you can measure them by your hands," I caught the chill sweaty hands of one of the youngster and brought them to my tits.

"Come, cup it to check if they are equal,"

He spread his fingers slowly tried to cup my tits while I still holding his wrist. But he stopped when his palm touched my hard nipples. The contact sent a thrill to my spine and my pussy wet instantly. And it was my hands that turned shaky now. My breath grew heavier and my nipples lightly pressing on his palm in the rhythms of my breath.

The light touchings of his palms against my nipples sent me to next level of excitement. I could not hold anymore. I pulled his hand to me and the two palms just cupped my hot inviting tits. He was still a gentleman, only lightly squeezed my tits twice then retreated his palms, leaving a thin film of moist sweat on my tits and the hard nipples. A strong feeling of unsatisfactoryness stroke my chest. I craved for more actions on my tits.

"How, are they equal?" I asked.

"Ya, ya, equal," He answered. I wondered if he could really feel the any difference.

"OK! Now, look at the mirror and tell me," I continued holding his hand and retreated 2 steps, walked out of my dress on the floor and stopped in front of the mirror. I turned to face the mirror and looked at the young boy. He was awakened and went to my back and looked at my reflection.

"Well?" I raised my arms to above my head, lightly turned my body left and right, my tits swayed left and right followed my body. Then I lowered my arms, stood straight and leaned my hands on the back of my hips. I looked at the youngster at the mirror.

"How?" I turned to look at my brother in the mirror. Pushed up my chest forwand and my buttock backward. My hands slowly massaged my smooth ass cheek in circular motions. He was looking at my directior, but can't tell whether he was looking at my full front view of my body in the mirror or my buttock. He realized that I caught him looking at me, he switched to look at my face. He was embarrassed.

"Miss, I think they look the same," The the boy commented.

"What! It is so obvious, can't you see it?" I raised my voice.

"Oh no! Look at my leg, the right leg is bigger than the left!" I continued my show.

"This time, you should check. I think you friend got poor eye sight," I waved to another youngster.

He came over to my back without hesitation.

''Not too fast, you have not check my actual breasts yet," I turned to my back, and my nipples briefly touched his shirt.

"Backward a little bit and look at them carefully," I pushed his shoulder.

He stepped back and looked at my breasts.

"Better you use your hand too, just to make sure," I pushed my chest and rest my hands at my waist. The amber tits hung proud in front of the boy.

He raised his two hands and lightly squeezed my tits. My hard nipples pocked at the center of his palms.

"Your nipples are very hard, Miss. You sure you want to continue?" He gave me his mischievous smile.

"What about the lower part. You said they are not balance too," He looked down at my crotch.

"Oh yes! You better check them out too," I turned my back to him. I bent my body and my ass stick out pointing at the boy.

"How, are the both sides equal?" I asked him.

"Can't really tell. You see, your panties only cover part of your... You know... Can I adjusted you panties so that it's balance at both sides?" He said openly, everybody heard.

My pussy suddenly wet. I felt my juice came out and stained on my panties that stuck in between my pussy lips.

"OK! Suit yourself," I was excited.

He tucked his finger under the string that ran down my ass crack. Slid his finger downward, he repositioned the string to the center of my valley. Then he spread the bottom panel neatly cover my pussy, not forgotten to feel my lips lightly with his fingers.

"Now you panties is balance. Let's see," He held the sides of my butt with his hands and looked directly into my ass.

It was the first time a man looked so carefully at my ass in the public. I felt my juice came out again and stained my panties.

"Well, I really can't tell whether it's perfectly balance. You know... I would say it's roughly balanced," He commented.

"No! You must be sure, can't just saying roughly balanced... May be this could help you, I think I better remove my panties, see if you can make up your mind," I was unable to restrain my impulsive action, I pulled my waistband and worked the panties all the way down my knees. The panties hung between my knees, the bottom panel hung flat in between with a wet spot clearly stained.

"Whooo!" He was obviously fascinated by my boldness and perhaps my curvy display.

I glanced back at my brother and saw him pulling his pants around his crotch, trying to park his hard on to a more comfortable position.

"OK! Now check again, carefully," I bent down holding my ankles, knees straight like performing a leg muscles stressing. From the gap between my legs, I had my first ever view of my own exposed swollen pussy in the public. The inner lips were slightly sticking out from the crack between the two fat glittering lips.

"Perfect! Perfect!" He held me at the sides of my butt, half squatted behind me with his eyes leveled with my sticking ass.

"You buttock is perfectly symmetrical. Even your pussy lips are perfect, equally fat and pink," He did his detail observations which caused another flow of my juice sipping out from the moist crack.

"Now, let's check the mirror," I turned my ass towards the mirror.

"Umm... You are right… the mirror is not even… you are right," He said.

"See! I've told you," I stood up straight and I was totally naked only wearing my heels. My face blushed with excitement, so did my naked body. The panties dropped to my ankles.

"I think I better check the rest of them before I buy," I said. I knew it was weird to check the rest of them in this state of nudity. But I continued since no one spoke a word.

I went to another display room in a half walking and half jumping manner leaving my panties on the floor. My tits and ass were bouncing up and down while I walked pass each and everyone of them. After a while, they followed me mechanically with their eyes glued to my exposed body.

I continued to check other mirrors with everybody watching my naked body bending down and occasionally squeezing my tits in the process. My brother was holding my dress, panties and bra in front of his crotch. Probably tried to hide his hard on.

My show eventually came to the end cause I can't do all the mirrors or it would seem like nuisance. After two 'mirrors checking', I said no point of me to check the rest of them because they are all uneven. I continued to walk in the nude with a pair of obviously erect nipples lead the way. My brother followed behind.

Nothing was interesting until I saw a beautiful bed on display in front of the glass wall facing the main road. The bed was fitted with white and glossy fabrics. The bed attracted my immediate attention. All of the sudden, I wondered how the feeling is like when my skin touch against the seemingly soft and smooth bed sheets and the comforter.

I stopped in front of the bed, reaching my hands to touch the bed. Just as I imagined, they felt so soft and smooth. I climbed my knees up onto the bed and knelt at all four. While still feeling my hands on the bed, I slowly lowered my face to feel the smoothness, and then my chest touched the bed as I slowly ground my body againt the length of the bed. My ass was sticking high into the air with few pairs of eyes looking. The sensations of touching coupled with the excitement of being watched from behind sent a surge of satisfaction all over my body. I almost cum on the bed.

While I was still laying at my stomach on the bed enjoying my new found sensations. The woman came up and saw me.

"Ai yoo... What are you doing miss, how can you do that on my bed,"

"You shameless bitch, don't you dirty my bed sheets. Get out of my shop. Out! Out!" The red-faced woman shouted out from her lung.

I was shocked, so as the rest of us. I quickly jumped out of the bed and turned to my brother. He quickly threw my dress to me, but not my bra and panties.

"Max, my panties and bra!" I shouted to him. I was panic.

"Get out now!" The angry lady shouted again at us.

"No time for your underwear! You'll be fine with just that," He was wearing his funny smile in his face as he threw my underwears to the top of a wardrobe nearbu. My panties and bra were gone.

"You think so?" I blushed.

I quickly put on my dress and heels then went out of the shop.

Max drove the car and we were on the road.

"Oh! My god! I can't go without my underwear," I realized how transparent the dress was when I look down my chest. The worst thing was that I tied the knot too much making the tube dress hung higher on my chest and the hemline rose higher completely exposed my thighs.

"Brother, please turn back to take them," I begged my brother.

"No need. You are fine with just your dress," He was smiling to me.

"You mean, I look OK now… without… now?" I tried to find out what he really meant. At the same time, I was excited by what came to my mind.

"Yes. Without your underwear, you look fine," He replied.

"But I can see the shadow of my... nipples, can't you see them,"

"Not really... OK. Only if I really look at them carefully," He glanced at my chest.

"So, where are we going now," I asked. Anxious about what come next.

"Well, we still have one whole day to go. What about Suria KLCC? I haven't got a chance to go there," He suggested.

"KLCC! You want to go to KLCC? Now?" I was surprised by his suggestion. Suria KLCC is a very busy shopping mall in the center of Kuala Lumpur.

Though I sounded like surprise and reluctance, but my pussy was responded favorable to the idea. I was really turned on by the idea; wearing just my mini tube dress to Suria KLCC! I read a lot of exhibitionist stories that happened in shopping mall. I was about to experience some of those instances! The anticipation caused my nipples constantly erect on our way to KLCC.

It was noon when we arrived. We parked at P3 (basement level 3) of the basement car park. We went up from the basement car park to the shopping mall using the escalators. I anxiously looked up as we were approaching the escalator. I had a thrill all over my body; the escalator was so steep. I told my self may be it was my nervousness that scared me, the escalator was just fine. Nevertheless, I involuntary pulled my hem as I stepped on the escalator.

I saw many people going up or coming down the escalator. It was a busy time because it was lunch hour. I was still nervous because the dress was just felt too light on my body as if I was not wearing anything at all. The light waving hem was constantly touching on my upper thighs reminding me of how close I am into exposing my pussy. Probably by now, everyone behind me could definitely look up my naked pussy, including my brother that followed behind me. Although I did not really turn back to confirm, I was certain that I was being watched, especially my brother. A sense of shame stroked me and I instantly closed my thighs together and found out the increasing wetness of my sex.