Michelle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mentally, I thought I was not ready for public nudity. But my body definitely liking it, especially my pussy.

The short travel up was taken like minutes to me. I reached P1 (basement level 1) and I had another thrill as I looked up the escalator that linked to the lower ground floor of the shopping mall. The escalator was much longer than before, reaching higher than the two before. My two nipples instantly harden like two grapes on top of my tits. And the strong wind blew down from the shopping mall pressed my dress onto my body, clearly outlined my state of arousal. I naturally crossed my arms in front of my chest, tried to keep warm and hide my erect nipples.

"Cold?" My brother asked from behind me.

"Ya. The cold wind," I replied.

I felt really cold as I entered into the shopping mall. May be I was just too excited and anxious. I walked into a watch shop near the escalator to check myself in the mirror behind the display racks. I saw my nipples so clearly until the little numps on my areolas were faintly visible. I again felt a sense of shame in me and I just wanted to hide away. But as I took my steps, I knew my pussy was already dripping wet. The exhibitionistic devil inside me has grown bigger.

"May be we go to the KLCC Park first, it's warmer there," I suggested after walk through a few shop lots with my hands crossed in front of my chest.

"OK, which way to go?" He asked.

"Just follow the escalator at the center of the mall, where we first came out from the carpark," I pointed toward the center of the mall. He held my hand and we walked to the direction of the escalator leading to the ground floor. I realized I was started to attract attentions as my tits were bouncing up and down freely. Max seemed to realize that too. He held my hand firmly and walked faster, making my unconstraint tits bouncing vigorously every step I took. Few shoppers turned their heads to check on me when I walked passed them. We were almost half running when we reached the escalator. And I was in full flash after the short 'running' and the attentions I received.

He turned back to look at me with a brief glance at my chest.

Did my brother purposely lead me running through the mall?

We stepped up the escalator and my brother reached his hand behind me and landed on the side of my ass check like a couple. Then his hand slowly traveled up my hip, pulling my hem higher up. He did it so naturally as if he was my boy friend. No one would suspect he actually wanted to expose my pussy to shoppers behind.

My heart was pounding faster and faster. I did not expect my brother to purposely expose me in the public. Although I have fantasized myself flashing in the shopping mall, but I was not prepared to acting it out at that moment of time. But, did he really showing me off right now?

"Warmer?" He asked me while his hand lightly stroking my hip under the flimsy fabric. I felt my dress traveled up and down following his hand.

"Yes, better now," I answered. In fact, it was really getting warmer, especially my pussy.

I was exposing both my tits and ass to the shoppers on my way up to group floor. Almost every one on the opposite escalator took a look at my chest and the erect nipples that obviously outlined. Off cause, the shoppers stood behind me would definitely had a clear view up my ass and my moist pussy.

"Woo… So beautiful!"

We finally reached the ground floor and walk out of the building into the park. The water fountain show was on; many people especially foreign tourists were enjoying the water-dancing show at the center of the pool.

"Is this the KLCC Park?" My brother asked me.

"Ya. It is very big. Got children swimming pool and playgroup over the other side of the pool," I pointed into the far end of the pool.

"Great! Let go," He held my hand again and walked toward the direction I just showed.

"Now! Under the hot sun?" I was reluctance, because it was noon, and the sun was shining right at the top of the sky.

"Why not. Come, let's go," He pulled me at my hand and we walked toward the park.

But this time he walk at normal pace, did not seem to be interested in forcing me running.

"You know Michelle, I'm happy to be with you again," He talked to me as we walk. He was wearing the most beautiful smile, a smile of relief and freedom that's been missing since the day of our reunion.

"Me too, brother. I'm grad that you are here, with me now," I answered. I sensed that my brother had just come to term with something that kept bordering him for some time.

Although the sun was burning my skin, I was still very much enjoyed the walk with my brother.

We did not go to the children pool. Instead, we just walked through the paths aimlessly round the park as we continue our conversations.

As we were still walking the path, suddenly I heard sharp sounds of water shooting out through small opening. Then I saw not too far from us sprays of water shooting up from the group into the air like a big eager opened up her wings. Immediately, almost the whole area in front of us was raining with water that spray out from the watering valve that fitted on the group. We were so fascinated by the beautiful scenery in front of us.

However, few seconds after that, I heard the same but louder sound of water around us. It came to our area now. In the split of second, we were in the rain. Water kept spraying onto our body from all directions.

"Run! Michelle, Run!" My brother shouted. He quickly turned back and pulled my hand and we both ran at full strength. We ran until we reached the children playground, but it was too late. My dress was totally soaked and the sheer silk clung to my body like second layer of skin. And I was breathing heavily to catch back more oxygen into my lung, which caused my tits to rising up and down under the sheer dress. Few people stopped to look at my wet body, including Max. Some just glanced at me while still walking their direction. I was totally helpless with no place to hide my body. I hide myself behind Max tried to block most of the people view. When I stood behind Max, my nipples occasionally brushed at my brother's back. Then I realized how erect my nipples were, how turn on I was in the mist of this embarrassment.

I held my brother's hand and pulling him away from the children playground. Then I found that my high heels were both broken. But I continued to walk pulling my brother from behind. Few men in their office attire kept following us. I kept walking hoping to escape them, but they just followed. And everyway we went, there were people around. And the number of people following behind us was getting more and more. My nipples were getting harder and harder every step I walked and I felt my juice continued dripping from my soaked pussy.

Finally we reached a deserted path with no one around, but few people still followed behind us.

"Michelle. May be you should stop walking. Otherwise they will keep on following you," My brother pulled my hand and we stopped. We sat on a chair under a tree.

Those people slowed down but they did not stop walking. They were all looking at my still exposed tits when walked pass us and reluctantly turned back their head after the last scan on my body.

I was finally escaped from that rather embarrassing situation.

"You OK?" My brother asked after brief glance at my tits.

"OK! Thanks. But I got to wait for my dress to dry before going anywhere," I replied.

"It's my fault. I shouldn't throw away your underwear,"

"Well. It's fine. It was… kind of exciting… You know I love it… don't you?" I forced out a smile to conceal my embarrassment. But I really mean it, I did love it.

"You really did? You love what happened to you just now?"

I felt even more embarrassed by his question. I just noted my head without answering him. I turned my head to hide my flushed face.

"Just now when we came out to the ground floor, do you …umm... Never mine… Uhh… Let go to buy my new shoes. Shall we?" I wanted to ask him whether he did purposely pulled me to walk faster. But I did not ask the question, thought it might be better to let thing unspoken.

"OK. Let's go back shopping,"

We walked slowly back to the shopping mall and the same time getting much attention along the way. My dress almost dried up when we reached the shopping mall.

The shopping mall was still as busy as before. We walked into a shop that specialized in fashion lady shoes. Many ladies looked up my body when I was looking through the selections. A few male shoppers accompanying their partners kept checking me out too. I was distracted by their attentions and could not make up my mind which pair to try. My brother was quietly following me. He was checking me out too.

"Why not buy a sport shoes, you said you wanted a new pair, right?" My brother asked when we came out from that shop.

"Ya. Thanks for reminding me. I wanted a new pair of sport shoes,"

"Sport shoes then," He held my hand and we walked to the sportswear shop nearby.

The shop was crowded with shoppers. No one pay attention to us as we entered. But very soon, a salesman came to me.

"Welcome. How can I help you?" He greeted us with a smile.

"I'm looking for a pair of sport shoes," I replied.

"Any sport in particular?" He asked as he started scanning me head to toes.

"No. But I play tennis sometime,"

"I can see that. You got a pair of sexy legs," He glanced at my legs again before leading us to the sports shoes section.

"Here. All these will be your choices,"

"Thanks,"

"No problem! Take your time," He walked back few steps and stood there.

I went near the display racks and casually glanced through the selection. He still stood there just looking at me although other salesmen were busy serving customers and a few customers were holding shoes in their hands waiting to be served.

After a while, two shoppers were attracted and walked closer to me and pretended like looking for shoes in the same section.

My nipples harden again knowing that few pairs of eyes were looking into my naked body behind the flimsy dress. I started losing my focus again and not able to make up my mind.

"This one is nice. Michelle. This one looks good on you too," My brother made his suggestions.

"OK! I think I like to try them," I looked over to the salesman.

"Can I have size 5 please," I told him.

He quickly came over and checked the product codes then disappeared into the storeroom.

After a while, he came out of the storeroom with two shoeboxes in his hands.

"This way please," He pointed at the chair in front of him and asked me to go over there to try my shoes.

I walked over and my brother and the two shoppers followed.

The salesman took out a pair of the shoes and handed to me.

I took the shoes and sat on the chair. My hem rose dangerously high up my thigh almost revealing my uncovered pussy. I distinctly closed my knees tight. My heart raced again. I was just a step away from showing off my pussy. Should I just give them a show? But the reflection in the mirror scared me. There were just too many people around. I could not overcome my fear. I kept my knees closed.

But slowly I realized it was difficult for me to put on sport shoes with my two knees tightly closed to each other. And I realized my nipples were rock hard again, pushing out under the sheer dress. The light friction between my erect nipples and the silky fabric was like a spell, slowly took control over my mind. My desire slowly engulfed my body. I gave up. I spread my thighs a bit and let one of my hand went in between them so that I can pull the shoe up my heel. But the shoe was just too tight; I didn't managed to put it on.

The salesman was very alert. After I spread my thighs, he quickly half knelt beside me as if I needed his assistance.

"Any problem? You need any help?" He asked while trying to peek under my hem.

"I'm alright. Just that I need to loosen up the shoelace; it's just too tight. May be you can help me," I realized the situation was getting interesting. He could either take the shoe from me to loosen up the shoelace, or he could just do it while the shoe is still half fitted onto my foot.

He did the later way. He went in front of me, half knelt and started to work on the shoe that still half fitted on my foot. My heart started to pounce faster, a man was working on my shoelace in front of me and I did not wear my panties. He was taking his time for his job and occasionally peeked into the deep end between my thighs. My pussy became wetter every time he peeked.

When he finished loosen the shoelace, he pulled open the shoe and asked me to insert my leg further into the shoe. I pushed my foot in while he pulled the shoe up. He was pulling very hard. By time my foot went in, the shoe was already a foot up above the floor and my wet pussy revealed before him. With the lips slightly parted and the glittering swollen clit briefly showed.

"Opps! Sorry, I pulled too hard," He apologized after my foot dropped back on the ground and my pussy disappeared behind the hem.

"Don't worry about it. I guess it always got to do it the hard way, right?" I smiled to him. We were both flushed.

"Opps! Excuse me," I pull my hem down and secretly squeezed my itchy pussy with my thighs.

"Can you help me to do the other one, please?" I asked him.

"My pleasure," He happily accepted my request.

The rest of those around us did not want to miss the next upcoming action. They stood nearer to us and one of them just stood beside the salesman and looked on.

The salesman was getting very excited. His face was red and his tip of his tongue kept licking his lips. I thought his mouth and lips were drying up.

He loosen the shoelace of the other shoe and placed the shoe on the floor near my bare foot. I slowly rose my foot and did the same thing again. I pushed and he pulled. And my leg went up and down few times as he his hands tried to fit my foot into the shoe. And my pussy was fully on display, giving everyone unobstructed view. I was so turned on by the attentions that were all focused on my swollen lips. Finally my other foot fitted in. He tied up the shoelaces and stood up looking at me.

"Thank you very much, you are the most caring salesman I've ever meet!" I gave him a smile and stood up.

"How is it, Max?" I turned to my brother and asked his opinion.

"Looks nice. Comfortable?"

"Let's see," I walked a few step back and for to feel the shoes.

"The best way is you run and jump a bit to really see if it is comfortable on you," My brother suggested.

"Do I really have to do that?" I asked.

"Yes, you should. Many people do that," The salesman supported my brother.

"OK! I think I should,"

Our conversations have captured the rest of the shoppers' attentions and they started looking at me. My nipples erect again, pocking out on top of my tits like two bullets.

I slowly walked to the center of the shop to where the main walkway was. Then I started to run the entrance and returned to the back end of the shop while almost everyone was looking, my tits bounced up and down behind the semi sheer fabric. I ran back and for twice and then stopped at the middle of the walkway. I felt my whole body was on fire.

"Try jumping," My brother said.

"OK!"

I jumped with my two legs slightly apart. My hem flew up revealing my crotch when I landed my feet on the floor. A few people laughed. I quickly covered them back with my hands and I felt so embarrassed. But no one knew that my pussy was actually extremely wet, perhaps except my brother.

"Would you like to try this pair as well?" The salesman took the other pair and walked towards me.

"One more to go!" I was a bit terrified knowing that I got another pair to try on, while everyone in the shop was already watching me. I was not sure whether I could handle it.

"Let me help you," My brother joined the salesman and walked toward me too.

"Sit down. Michelle," They stopped in front of me.

I did not know how to response. I sat on the bench somewhere at the center of the shop obediently like being hypnotized. My thighs were closed and my hands landed beside me.

"We'll help you to put on your new pair. OK,"

I noted in silence, like a patient to be examined by her doctor.

"You do the right, I do the left," My brother told the salesman.

Then both of them knelt in front of me and started untied the shoelaces. After that, they started taking my shoes off and my legs were spread and pulled. And my naked wet pussy just helplessly exposed to everyone again. The worst thing was that they pulled so hard until my ass slid few inches to the front and my whole naked crotch came out from the hem and revealed to everyone in the shop.

"Ahh… Don't pull..." I was getting extremely excited and there was only half way through.

Finally, both shoes were taken off. And it turns for the new pair.

They did not wait for me to react. They just held a shoe at their hands and started putting them onto my feet.

"Michelle, push you feet," My brother reminded me.

"Uhh..." And the action began.

This time my legs were spread even further apart and my knees rose higher up the air. My soaked pussy lips just kept wide opened until my inner labia and swollen clit were totally on display. My tits at the same time were genteelly swaying side to side under the sheer fabric.

The crowd at the entrance was getting bigger.

Finally, they managed to put on my new shoes. I was highly turned on having exposed myself in front of so many strangers.

I stood up and looked at the crown.

"Run and jump!" Someone shouted.

"OK!" I was just can't control my instinct anymore. I was breathing heavily and my whole body turned red.

I ran back and for few rounds. My tits bounced vigorously like never before. Then I jumped few times without covering my crotch when my hem flew up. Everyone was enjoying my show.

"Michelle, why not you try this tennis skirt too, see whether it matches your new shoes," I heard my brother voice from behind.

I turned back and frozen in action.

My brother was holding a pink colored tennis skirt and walked to me.

I was wondering what he meant by 'try' the tennis skirt!

"I think this skirt just match your shoes perfectly," He was wearing his mischievous smile.

"You think so? You want me to try it now? Here?" I asked softly.

He did not answer.

He put the skirt down and then untied the knot of my tube dress. Everyone was silent. He released the string and my tube dress just flew down to my feet and I was completed naked in the middle of the shop with only a pair of sport shoes.

I mechanically step out of the dress and my brother helped me to put on the tennis skirt. It was a wrap skirt and pretty short. My brother went behind me and wrapped the skirt round my waist. It was too high up my waist almost touching my belly button. He pulled the hem and the skirt slid down my skin. I was at the edge of cumming.

"Ask them whether they match," My brother held and shoulders and turned me to face the biggest crowd at around the entrance. A thrill ran through my spine.

"My brother wanted to know whether the skirt matches the shoes," I asked nervously.

"Perfect,"

"You are most beautiful without the skirt,"

"Bend down and ask them whether it is to short," My brother commanded me from behind.

"Is it too short, can you see my buttock if I bend down?" I turned my back to the crowd, bent down and asked. I felt my pussy was exposed. The skirt only managed to cover part of my ass.

"Take it off!" Someone shouted and then everybody followed "Take it off! Take it off…"

I was like hypnotized by them and just released the clasp. The skirt unwrapped my crotch and I was completely naked again.

Everybody clapped.

Suddenly, my brother pulled my arm and led me into the changing room and put my tube dress into my hand.