Michelle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How embarrassing. My bra is wet and so transparent. Please excuse me, this is the first time I wear this bra, I don't know it can turn transparent," I said.

"Don't worry, Michelle. It's not too bad. It not really transparent, not very much," Steve replied.

"Really, you can't really see my... Umm... Really?" I removed my palms and let him to see carefully.

"No, not much, don't worry Michelle, they are safe," Steve looked again, so were the two others. From the time the eyes stayed on my chest, obviously Steve was bluffing.

"OK, may be you guys are far away, cause I can see my nipp... Umm... Nevermind," I said.

"Since it already wet, why not dry your bra here as well," Steve suggested with a mischievous smile.

"Clever boy, look like you really interested to see my breasts now, Steve," I cupped my tits again.

"No, I swear, I am sincere about this. Furthermore, you can still cover your breasts like this. Really, we can't see you breasts, really," Steve still pursued his suggestion.

I was happy that Steve played along with me.

"I think you are right, I can cover them with my hands. After all just a few seconds of walk to go back,"

"OK! But Steve you have to help me," I turned my back to Steve.

"Steve, you know how to do it?" I asked Steve whether he could release the knots.

"Well, I try my best," Steve sounded really excited.

"Here you go,"

The knots were released. The strings were dangling.

I pulled my bra away with one hand and crossed the other hand in front of my chest to cover my braless tits. But still generous amount of my tits were actually uncovered. My hand merely blocked my nipple and the areolas the rest was mostly exposed.

I hung my bra on the laundry line.

"Michelle, I think your panties are wet too," Steve pointed at my crotch.

"No way!" His words surprised me. I never expected him to say this. I retreated two steps away from Steve. My free tits bounced up and down.

Suddenly, a stream of juice leaked out from my pussy. Steve's mischievous pursue rendered my body and mind helplessly submissive to his evil aim.

"No way... haha... No, Steve. No way. You just want to see me naked," I shouted with excitement that I can't hide anymore.

"No, Michelle. You can still cover it with you hand. Your left hand is still free, right," Steve walked nearer to me.

"No, Steve. How can I take it off with just one hand...? And have to cover my breasts some more, unless..." My inner desire propelled me to do whatever it takes to get my panties down my ankles. The word 'unless' escaped from my mouth has given Steve a trail to pursue.

"Unless what? Unless you got more than two hands?" Steve came even nearer.

"Silly, I got only two hands,"

"No problem, I got another two," Steve briefly raised his two hands.

"You?"

"Turn around," Steve turned me around by pushing my shoulder without answering me.

Now my back was facing Steve. A surge of thrill ran through my whole body. He was going to remove my panties.

Then I felt Steve fingers hooked on my waistband.

"Ready?" Steve asked.

I felt my juice flowing out like water.

"Wait! Wait! Let me cover it first," I reached my left hand to my back and slipped it under my panties to cover my anus and pussy. But I found it really difficult. The tiny panties were very tight. My fingers only managed to reach part of my slippery pussy and my back muscles were aching. Worst still, I found the tip of my middle finger already buried between my slippery inner lips.

"Ready Michelle?" Steve asked. From his voice, I knew he has squatted down and his head was leveled with my buttocks.

I was really excited and could not control my fingers from poking further into my slippery hole.

"OK, Steve. I am ready... Umm..." I answered and moaned at the same time.

Then he started to pull the waistband down my hip. At first the waistband rolled down my hip a little, but then stopped when it began to climb up my wrist.

"Why stop?" I asked Steve.

"To tight, your hand," Steve answered.

"How, you expect me to remove my hand?"

"No, no. Course not... Think I just have to pull harder. You ready, Michelle?" Steve voiced from behind my ass.

"OK. Go ahead,"

"Ahh..."

Steve pulled real hard this time. I lost balance and fall forward. With my two hands quickly supported on the floor, I did not fell down. However my ass was sticking up into the air just a foot away from Steve face, given him unobstructed view of my anus and the glittering fat pussy. The other two got even better view, my full rear view and perhaps my free hanging tits.

Steve was holding my hip, at the same time examining my rear in detail.

The tiny wet panties were still hung between my knees.

I decided to let them the pleasure of watching my ass because I enjoyed even more in showing of my pussy and anus completely.

"Steve, you can take off my panties now,"

"Yes. But you got to balance yourself," His voice blew right at my pussy.

That was still some struggling before Steve finally managed to take off my panties caused I was wearing my sport shoes. But I thought Steve taken longer time than it should and his nose touched my ass from time to time. My dangling tits swung back and for and off course, my pussy was well on display throughout the struggling.

"Your panties, Michelle," Steve handed the panties to me.

"Ohh! Look at me," I covered my chest and crotch again. Only to find my hands were full of sands and dust and nipples were rock hard.

"Can you help me, Steve?" I indicated Steve to hang the panties for me.

"OK!" Steve answered. His eyes kept looking up and down trying to catch glimpse of my exposed assets.

"Thanks Steve. I really appreciate your help. Think I got to go back. Bye,"

I said good-bye and ran back to my house. My tits and ass cheeks bounced all the way.

My brother was standing outside the main door. Most likely he has observed the whole show too.

We went back into the house.

"I thought I said 2 pieces?" My brother looked at me and asked.

"Yes. I know, but all of them got wet," I answered.

"You want me to put on something?"

"No need. I said maximum is two, didn't say what's the minimum. So, you are just fine," He was looking at my tits.

"Michelle, I want you to clean the guest area now, specially the floor,"

....

That day, I spent almost an hour just to clean the sofa, the TV, the TV board, sweeping and mopping the floor. My brother was reading the newspapers throughout that one-hour. And I realized he only turned a few pages!