Michelle Ch. 04

Story Info
The final chapter.
999 words
4.21
5.4k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her head resting on his chest, she drifted off to sleep. She dreamt about everything that just happened. The sight of his hard cock pumping in and out of her. The sound of his balls slapping against her ass. The sweet smell of their sex filling the air around them. She was in heaven and she didn't want to wake up from this dream.

Again she was awakened in the middle of the night to the feel of his tongue. Only this type, he wasn't licking her tight pussy. Instead he was licking and sucking on her perky nipples. Rubbing her breast, he softly lick and sucked on her stiff nipples, biting them gently. When she woke up, he looked at her. He pushed himself up on his knees, she knew exactly what to do.

She sat up and took his semi-hard cock into her mouth. Sucking and stroking, she could feel his cock get harder in her mouth. With his cock fully hard, she pulled it from her mouth. She turned around, showing him and shaking her round ass at him. He noticed that the hand print he had left 2 days before, still hadnt gone away. He smack her ass, adding to the imprint that was already there. He then placed his hands on her ass, spreading her, he began licking her ass.

She felt a slight chill run up her spine, followed by a slight tingle. Spitting on her ass, he rub his fingers around her tight hole, before slipping a finger in. She gasp in pleasure with slight pain. He fingered her ass as she began to relax and enjoy the feeling. He licked her ass, fingering her at the same time. He slipped another finger into her ass. She gasp again, and began to moan. Licking and fingering her ass, he began rubbing her clit with his other hand, driving her insane.

Her pussy began to flood with her own juices. He pressed the tip of his hard cock into her pussy. Thrusting back and forth, fucking her pussy as he fingered her ass. She began to scream with pleasure. Both her pussy and her ass tighten as she braced for her orgasm. As her orgasm hit, she began to quiver, her pussy dripping wet. He pulled his cock from her pussy, slicken and soak with her cum. Removing his fingers from her ass, he replaced them with his throbbing hard-on.

Slowly sliding his cock into her ass, he paused to allow her to adjust to him. Sliding further, he paused again, doing this until his full length was inside her ass. She moaned as she felt his cock twitch inside her tight hole.

She moaned, "Fuck me. Fuck my ass. Please fuck my ass."

He began to thrust slowly, sliding his shaft in and out of her tight ass. Pulling himself all the way out, there was a loud "pop". He spat on her hole before sticking his hard-on back in.

He pumped her slow and gentle at first.

"Harder, fuck me harder. Pound my ass." she moaned.

He didn't hesitate. He picked up speed and increased pressure. With each thrust, his balls slapped against her pussy, intensifying the feeling. She was on the verge of yet another orgasm. She gripped the sheets, pressing her face into the pillow, she let out a loud scream of pleasure as she reached her climax. Her ass clenched around his shaft and her pussy began to squirt.

She had never experienced an orgasm so mind blowing, so powerful, so intense that she squirted. He pounded her ass faster and harder as he felt his own orgasm approaching. He gripped her hips tight and thrust himself forward, erupting in her ass. He continued to thrust until every drop of cum was shot into her ass. He pulled his cock out of her with a loud "pop". She could feel his cum running down towards her pussy.

They were both spent. Both had experience the best orgasm they had ever had. They got up and went for a shower. Standing in the shower, she stroked his cock, getting him hard again.

She whispered to him, "I want you to fuck my ass again."

He did just that, pressing his cock against her hole, still slick with his cum. He didnt bother going slow this time, as he began slamming his cock into her.

She moaned as his balls slapped against her pussy. She began rubbing her clit as he reached and grabbed her breast. It didn't take long for her to reach her climax. She rubbed her clit harder and faster as he pounded her.

As she reached her climax, she let out a loud scream, "OH FUCK ME. SHIT"

She began to squirt again. With her tight ass clenched around his cock, he began to cum again. Before he could finish cumming, he pulled out of her ass and shot the rest of his cum all over her ass.

They finished their shower and went lay in bed. The next morning, Michelle woke up to an empty bed. The sheets were soaked with her cum. She was confused and didn't know what happened. She checked the messages on her phone.

The last message from Brandon said "Good Night Sweetheart." It was dated 3 days prior.

She realized that she hadn't sent him pictures, she hadn't called him, she hadn't done anything. It was then that it hit her, it was all one big long dream. One big long intense sexual dream.

She got up and went take a shower. Standing in front of the mirror, she noticed something on her ass. As she turned to see it, she couldn't help but smile. It was his hand print, tattooed on her ass.

Under it were these words, "Property of Brandon."

She smiled and turned towards the shower. She felt this intense feeling of butterflies in her stomach as she relived her dream in the shower.

THE END