Michelle Finds Her Hidden Talent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bray123
Bray123
188 Followers

~**~

A man caught her arm and dragged her sideways into an alleyway. She tried to cry out but she had no breath. She tried to pull away but had no more strength.

The man did not bring her to a stop though -- he kept her moving, around more corners. Then he found an area of garbage cans and pulled her behind them, to a place of concealment. He said nothing but removed his shirt which he gave to Michelle.

She looked at his face for the first time; it was familiar, she had seen him before.

It was Andy the detective. Andy was there to rescue her, be her saviour: She melted inside, just a little bit. She could have kissed him, let him do anything he liked with her.

Breathless, she pulled the shirt over her shoulders. Her knees were wobbling with exhaustion but she managed to get her wet arms into the sleeves. The shirt reached over her breasts but her bare ass was still visible. The thin material went transparent as it touched her damp skin.

"Are you OK now? Can you walk with me?" The cop pointed to a line of parked cars. "As quick as you can then, before they find us. The red car." He pointed to a new car, a rental. She staggered to the car and got into it.

~**~

Andy jumped in the driver's seat and the car sped off out of town. "One day I'll see you with clothes on and I won't recognise you." He was looking at her, smiling.

"You've seen me before, with clothes."

"Well every time I come across you there's a fair chance that you're undressed. I was in a meeting once when two girls entered and served coffee to me without wearing anything more than panties. Then one of them ran out and down the fire escape. It was the strangest thing ever."

"What were you doing there? I didn't see you."

"I was infiltrating the organisation and not doing a particularly good job of it. I was trying to be discreet, being anonymous at the back. Then two almost-naked ladies brightened up the day."

"Weren't you expecting us to walk in like that and serve the coffee?"

"Not bloody likely, it was a total surprise. A surreal moment. I've never know conversation to cease like that, nobody was expecting it. I knew of course that there would be a connection with models -- he has an agency and even had one going by the name 'Crystal Vice' acting as his secretary."

"I never thought of her name as meaning anything."

"Well she spelled it with a germanic twist but it's straightforward enough. We didn't know how long Heather would be able to stay for but she wanted to give you some back-up as long as she could. Seeing Heather in her panties was interesting, I've known her for years but I've never seen her like that. I'm wondering if it's because she saw me that she ran out. She denies it, but I'm not sure."

"But John told us that it was all arranged, the people were expecting us. Well maybe he just inferred it. I can't remember exactly what he said."

"And now, we're flitting from port to port following the signal and realise you've been busted. Next thing you rise out of the sea like something from a Greek legend trying to give yourself a pair of black eyes from Bouncing Boobies syndrome."

Michelle sat back trying to relax, now that she was beginning to catch her breath. She noticed that her shirt was rucked up around her waist and she was exposed. She decided to leave it there, her chest was aching and she held her breasts to support them.

~**~

Epilogue

As they drove, Michelle told Andy about the Vietnam connection and everything else that she had heard.

He parked at the rear of a small hotel; it was at the edge of a scruffy town but Michelle could see the blue ocean in the distance.

Andy led her into the hotel and to his room. "We'll have to get some clothes for you to wear. We have to arrange a flight to the United Kingdom and sort out an emergency passport."

"Yes we'll have to do all that" agreed Michelle. "But first I have something to do."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her, to kiss him and let him gaze down the front of her wet shirt. She slid her hand down the front of his pants and fondled his balls. "I want to tell you that I love your cock. There are many in the world but yours is my favourite."

Bray123
Bray123
188 Followers