Michelle Finds Out

Story Info
She catches her husband masturbating.
3.5k words
4.44
116.3k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about mild female domination. It is pure fantasy. While not purely CFNM it will be, you just have to start somewhere? If you care to comment and/or chat about the topic I truely appreciate all sincere responces. Criticism is welcome unless of course it is mean spirited.

"Is that it, dear? Is that what's bothering you? You don't have a problem little girl, you have an opportunity!" Michelle's mother was trying to calm her but she kept sobbing.

"Oh, Mommy, I just don't understand men. I thought we were so happy and then this!" Michelle had seen her husband of just three weeks masturbating the previous evening and she was upset. It made her start crying just thinking about it.

"Calm down, Micki dear, just take a deep breath and tell me exactly what you saw."

"It's so embarrassing....we have sex twice a day and then I see him doing that."

"Exactly what was he doing, Michelle Louise! Calm down and tell me what you saw. I can't help you if I don't know the details."

When Michelle's mother used both her names she knew she was serious. "Well,... I was preparing dinner like I always do.... and Allen came home from work,...right on time...and he said he wanted to take a shower like he does every day...and I went upstairs to get a book I left in our home office...and that's when I saw him!"

'Yes, dear, doing what?"

"He was naked, sitting at the computer, and ...you...know..."

"Was he jacking-off, dear?"

"Oh Mommy! You make it sound so vulgar."

"It is, dear. Vulgar just means common, crude, coarse. We could say he was masturbating but he was pulling his puddin in my book!"

"You never talked like that, before."

"Well maybe I should have, dear. I guess I sheltered you too much. If you had a brother it might be different but now that you are a woman, a married woman at that, it's time for me to make up for lost time. Some men are very sensitive; I mean they have very sensitive genitals... cocks."

"Mother!"

"I know, dear, I've always been rather clinical when talking about sex with you but lately I've discovered a few things about life and sex and men and women and...let's just say I am more comfortable talking dirty. Besides, it makes me a little horny!"

"Mother!"

"So, go on, he was sitting at your computer, reading something and jacking off. What did you do?"

"Nothing."

"How long did you watch him?"

"I don't know, a minute or two maybe."

"Did you rub your pussy?

"Mother, really!"

"Well..." You did, didn't you! Watching him jack-off made your pussy tingle and you played with yourself while you watched him. It made you horny didn't it!"

"Yes, Mother." Michelle quietly admitted.

"Honey, I don't think you have a problem at all. Allen just is afraid that he will cum too soon so he is only trying to take the edge off. He really wants to please you!"

"Do you really think so?"

"Let's check your computer to see what makes him horny. Then we'll know what to do.

Together they climbed the stairs to Michelle's home office. "Show me what you saw."

"Well, the door was open a little, just like this. Allen was seated over there, with his back to the door."

"I see...and you watched him from the hallway?"

"Yes."

"Did he ever look back?"

"No, but he did sort of lean back and sort of look off in the distance and kind of lick his lips."

"You noticed quite a bit, dear, but did you notice him watching you in this mirror?"

"Oh, Mother! No, I never saw that, my eyes were glued to his arm stroking up and down."

"Michelle, honey, I think Allen is a little bit of an exhibitionist, and I think he wants you to catch him.

"Why?"

"For one thing, he didn't close the door. Let's check his internet history.

Together they opened his browser and found that Allen had indeed been reading porn. Lot's of porn. They found stories like "Leo and Nature", "Ms. Andre Does My Dad", "Exposed by Wife", "Thank-you, Lisa", "How I met Your Mother". and "Who's the Boss Here". In each of the stories they found common elements; naked men, clothed women and masturbation, sometimes reluctant or coerced.

"These stories seem to indicate that Allen wants you to assume a little control, Michelle."

"But that's so unlike him, Mother. Allen's not like that!"

"On the outside you are right. In public, at work, with his buddies Allen is all man. But he is under a lot of stress, he longs to let go, he wants you to take control, at least a little."

"But how do I know how much, or what to do?"

"Michelle, Allen wants more than a wife; he wants you to be his Mistress. There is an old adage, dear; a good wife is a lady to the world, a chef in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom. Besides, he will set the limits; he will let you know if you push him too much. Remember in any dominant/submissive relationship it's always the submissive that sets the limits"

"But how do I take control?"

"Why don't we make a copy of 'Leo and Nature" and we'll work out a plan!"

Michelle and her mother studied Allen's reading material and by Friday evening she was ready. She dressed in a long sleeve white blouse with lace cuffs and collar and a floor length plaid skirt. Underneath she wore a white lace teddy and thigh high white stockings. A dainty white apron completed her outfit. She was seated on the couch, reading, one leg crossed over her knee, her black pump dangling from her toes when Allen entered.

"Hi Honey! How was your day?" It had become his standard greeting. "I'm going to take a shower, I feel really grubby!"

"Horny is more like it." She thought.

"Dinner will be a little late, dear. We're having fish and I forgot to take it out to thaw."

"That's OK; I'll take my time and enjoy the shower."

"Yes you will, lover, yes you will." She thought.

Michelle gave her husband a few minutes to get comfortable and the quietly climbed the stairs, when she reached the spare bed room she checked to see that he was indeed jacking off and then gave the door a gentle push. The quiet creaking of a tight hinge startled him. "What is the meaning of this?" She asked in her sternest voice, trying not to laugh at his reaction.

"I'm just checking my e-mail." He stammered.

"Like hell you are, you're reading porn, aren't you?"

"No, dear..."

"Let me see." She pushed him away from the desk. Just what do you call "Tommy has a Babysitter" and what is Literotica?"

"It's not what you think, dear."

"I think you're jacking-off Allen, and I think this is porn, am I wrong?"

"Well not when you put it like that, but...."

"There are no buts here, Allen. Well," she smirked, "there is your butt. It's kind of cute actually. You've been naughty; Allen and naughty boys get spanked." She grabbed his wrist and pulled him over to the bed. Pulling her skirt up to her waist she exposed her stocking covered thighs. "On my lap, right now you bad boy." Allen meekly allowed her to pull him over her knees. She tucked his penis between her legs and put her arm under his chin to grab his arm pit and pull him closer. With her free hand she slapped his butt. "Now, tell me hat you were doing and why."

Allen couldn't believe how mad she sounded. "Honey, please..."

"Don't honey me you little pervert!" She scolded. Tell me what you were doing."

"I was just reading...."

"I saw that and I saw something else, you were playing with yourself, weren't you?" She slapped him three more times, harder each time."

"Well....maybe....just a little..."

"Allen, you leave me no choice!" She opened the nightstand drawer and took out a hair brush her mother suggested she hide there. She gave him four quick hard swats. With each swat his hips twitched and his penis rubbed against her stocking covered legs.

"Michelle, Honey... please stop... that hurts! Ok, I was jacking-off!"

"Quit fucking my legs you degenerate: don't you dare cum on my nice new stockings!" Six more times she spanked him. "Why, aren't you getting enough?"

"I'm sorry!" He sobbed. "I did it to make you happy!"

She spanked him again. "How is that supposed to make me happy, you pervert?"

"Sweetheart, you make me so excited, I thought I could last longer." He was sobbing, tears rolling down his cheeks. "I'm sorry."

"You are a sorry little boy, Allen! You should be ashamed. I don't know what I'm going to do with you but I'll decide after dinner." She pushed him off her lap, adjusted her skirt and stood up.

Allen blushed and picked up his towel. "You won't need that, dear. At least not until you explain yourself better, now go downstairs and finish preparing our dinner. Turn around, dear; you'll need this!" She put the apron around her husband's waist.

Michelle seated herself at their dining room table as Allen prepared their plates. She had started a baked Creole seafood dish along accompanied by tossed salad with honey mustard dressing and freshly baled dinner rolls. When Allen began to pour the wine, a sauvignon blanc, Michelle chastised him, "None for you tonight, dear. You've been a naughty boy and naughty boys don't deserve wine."

Allen was disappointed but didn't protest. They ate their dinner in silence and as Michelle excused herself she quietly instructed her husband, "It would be nice of you to clear the table, dear, and do the dishes. When you've finished you can join me in the living room where we can continue our discussion.

While Allen worked Michelle called her mother. "It went just as you said it would. He just meekly went over my knees. His penis... yes mother, his cock just kept fucking my thighs as I spanked him..... No!... Mother! He didn't cum on my legs! What ever made you think of such a thing?.... Oh, Mother....Daddy didn't!... Really! Well, anyway..when he finally confessed he was sobbing and very contrite....Yes, Mother...he's doing the dishes right now. When he's done I'm going to make him read that story we found, 'Leo and Nature', and then, if he hasn't cum already I'll masturbate....yes Mother, ...I'll jack him off! He's finishing the kitchen now, Mother, gotta go, I'll call you later.

"The kitchen is clean, dear. Can I get dressed now?

"No, Allen, you can't. I think you will be spending quite a bit of time without your clothes; it helps me monitor your penis! Excuse me, my penis. Until I can trust you again I want to be able to see whether or not you need help controlling your urges. Now, come massage my feet. But before you do refill my glass, for some reason the wine is very good tonight." Michelle watched Allen's butt as he returned to the kitchen; it was bright red and she felt satisfied, so far.

Allen returned with more wine. "Thank-you, dear. You can leave the apron in the kitchen." Allen returned briefly to the kitchen and took off the apron; completely naked he returned to the living room. "Now rub my feet, they're a little swollen." He knelt before her and started kneading the soles of her feet. While he worked on one she let the other rest on his penis. She watched his reaction as she pushed his semi-erect member against his lower tummy. "Do you like that, dear?" She said softly.

"Oh.h.h Ye.s.s." He sighed.

She smiled a knowing smile. "I thought you might." She picked up a small sheaf of papers and thrust them at him. "What is this, Allen?" She challenged. He blushed. Her voice raised, "It's a simple question, dear, answer me and tell the truth!" She wasn't shouting but her tone was stern. "What is this?"

"It's a story I read a few days ago."

Michelle had already read the story, three times in fact. She knew what it was about and she found it somewhat exciting herself but she asked anyway, just to embarrass her husband. "What is it about?"

Allen took a long slow breath, he knew she would make him talk about this eventually so he might as well take the plunge and humor her. "It's about a man who is lonely and goes out in a park and masturbates and is caught by a lonely woman who then helps him cum."

"That's the whole story?"

"Yes, dear."

"I don't get it. What's so interesting to you about that?"

"I don't know, dear."

"Really?"

"Yes, dear."

"Then I think you'd better read it to me. Maybe I'll be able to understand better if your little horny meter is working properly." She held his penis between her feet. "Read it to me, Allen."

Allen knew he was trapped; Michelle would never give up until he gave her what she wanted and since he was unsure just what that was he reluctantly started reading.

"It was the first really nice day of spring and Leo was hiking in the Metroparks. This was his annual salute to spring. He liked to hike to a secluded spot on a ridge above the river. He would sunbathe for a while and just before he left his favorite perch he would jack off. Leo liked being naked. He liked being naked in the woods. And he liked to stroke his cock, especially in the great outdoors. There was a special excitement about being on display for the whole world to see. Of course he never had a real audience just his imagination to spur him on. Leo was a closet exhibitionist. He would be mortified if any of his friends knew about his secret desires."

"Is that what interests you, Allen? Being naked outdoors?"

"Maybe...maybe just a little." he hesitantly admitted.

"Really! Allen! I never suspected. Have you ever really done that?"

"No...But I've thought about it." It was strangely cathartic to confess to his wife and he was starting to feel very comfortable.

Michelle knew he was telling the truth because she could feel his cock throbbing between her feet. She encouraged his erection by inadvertently moving one foot and then the other. Watching him squirm she continued, "Go on, Allen, read some more."

Allen read on, mostly descriptive paragraphs setting the scene. Soon he got to the heart of the matter."

"After a few moments Leo turned and laid himself on the towel. He would tease himself. He would get some sun on his back and ass first and then it would be time for the main event. The sun felt great; warming his body. He closed his eyes. The peace and quiet was glorious but he knew he could not afford to fall asleep. He turned. His half stiff cock was resting on his thigh. Slowly he began brushing his fingers across his stomach and chest. He lightly scratched his leg being careful not to touch himself too soon. He wanted his erection to grow without any direct contact."

"Is that how you do yourself?" Michelle asked. She could feel the throbbing increasing again.

"No, but it sounds like it might be fun."

"Why?"

"It just seems so peaceful and sexy."

"Read some more"

Allen continued and when he got to the part where Anne confronts him his breathing became very shallow and his cock began to dance as if it had a mind of its own.

"How long have you been here?" he asked.

"Since you poured your first glass of wine." She answered. "If you still have some I'd like a glass."

Leo couldn't look at her. He wanted to run but he was afraid to stand up.

Anne reached over and lightly stroked his back, "are you going to share your wine?" she asked again.

Her fingers felt warm but sent chills down his back. He was afraid to look but he thought his cock was coming back to life.

Leo retrieved the extra glass and poured the wine. Anne lightly scratched his back. This isn't how it's supposed to go he thought but "what the hey!"

Anne was getting the courage that Leo asked for. "Why don't you lie back and continue with what you started; only I want to help."

Leo objected, "I don't think...

"Don't talk." Anne commanded. "Just lie back and let me help you."

"Oh, Allen, honey. I think I know what you like in this story. He got caught. He got caught by an understanding woman who accepted him. That's it isn't it?"

Allen blushed.

Michelle reached for her husband and hugged him. "Sit by me Allen. No, turn so I can hold you." He joined her on the couch and turned so he could lay his head on her breast. She kissed his forehead and stroked his face. Allen was in heaven, or as close as he had ever been.

"Now it's time for me to take care of this for you." She held his cock and began stroking it slowly, deliberately, and gently. He would never forget this night, she would be sure of that!

Allen looked up into his wife's eyes as she stroked him with long deliberate strokes; running her fingers over the root of his cock and squeezing his balls. Massaging the tender area between his balls and his ass and then raking his nuts with her fingernails before once more gripping his cock and pulling as if she wanted to milk him. She used her thumb and fore finger to massage the swollen head and rub in the pre cum as it oozed in anticipation of his orgasm. Allen sighed and opened his thighs ever wider; surrendering completely to her, "I love you Michelle, I love you so much..."

"I know you do, dear." Michelle whispered as she felt his cock thicken. His balls were drawing ever tighter. She increased her pace and his hips began to twitch. "Cum for me, lover, show me how much you love me, nice strong spurts." Michelle had never seen Allen or any man cum quite like this and she was getting excited herself. She gripped and pulled, gripped and pulled ever faster, her eyes glued to her husbands cock. "Do it!" She urged. "Do it for Mama. Cum for Mama."

Allen's back arched and his first shot landed on his chest just below his chin. She lost control and the second hit her blouse just over her left breast. He groaned as she continued to milk him and the creamy love juice pooled in his navel. She watched as he began to relax; first he settled into her arms and then his facial muscles melted into a shy smile. He opened his eyes, "Thank-you, Michelle, thank-you...," he sighed.

"You're welcome, dear. Now wasn't that better that doing it alone?" She watched his eyes as he replied.

"Infinitely better!"

"I'm glad you like it, now you must finish my foot massage, they're still aching."

"Can I clean up first?"

"I don't think so. I want to wear your ...er...my sperm for a while. I'll let you wash up before bed. Get me some more wine and then finish my massage."

Allen went to the kitchen to get the last of the wine. His spunk drying on his chest and dripping into his pubic hair. "I must look like a real pervert," He thought, "But I feel so good!" He sighed.

Michelle was reading the story again when he returned. He poured the last of the wine and then knelt at her feet. As he rubbed them he became aware of a familiar aroma. It was his wife's scent! His cock began to grow in response to her arousal. Looking up she noticed his hardened cock. "Are you ready to fuck me already, you bad boy?" She giggled. "Let's go stud, I want you in me."

For the next half hour they fucked like bunnies; Michelle in her teddy and stockings, Allen naked. He gave her two strong orgasms and a little bonus one as he himself came in a way he had never experienced before. Michelle stroked her husband's hair as he nestled against her breast. "Wasn't that better, Allen?"

"Oh yes, dear. That was special."

"Tomorrow morning, when you get up, I want you to remain naked all day. Is that clear?

"Yes dear." Allen smiled.

"No more playing with yourself, agreed?"

"Yes dear." He wasn't sure he liked that.

"Why don't you take your shower now so you'll be nice and fresh in the morning?"

While Allen was in the shower Michelle called her mother. "He confessed everything, Mom. Yes...Mom. When he finally confessed I held like you said and stroked his cock....Yes Mother. I jacked him off. He came all over... It was fun to watch, just like you said. And then, Mother, it only took a few minutes before he was ready to go and we've been fucking the last half hour. He's done in the shower, gotta go!"

Allen came back to their bedroom, drying his hair. "My turn." Michelle said as she got up to take her shower. She squeezed his package on the way by and giggled, "Everything alright down here?"