Michelle Gets Discovered at Work

Story Info
A lawyer during the week and a whore on the weekends.
1.4k words
3.99
90k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Veri
Veri
814 Followers

My wife Michelle had come home from her work at her law firm at about 7pm. It was Monday. All weekend starting on Friday night she had either been at the bar or walking the street in front of the bar as a whore for a gang. This had been her choice, to become a whore and experience the thrill that the sexual depravation gave her. In the months that followed she had willing become a street walker and had her nipples pierced and a gang emblem hanging from one. She was 42 years old with long blond hair and 36 inch breasts. The endless hours of walking the street in her six inch whore's high heels had strengthened and toned her legs and tightened her ass. Although I was worried about what she was doing, I could see that sexually she was satisfied in a way I never could and she actually looked better although she was often very tired and had developed some lines in her face.

"I have a problem...a big problem" she said.

I looked at her and didn't say anything as she went into the kitchen and poured herself a drink and returned.

"Some kid from the mail room was at the club this weekend. He has some videos and ...." her voice trailed off. "Here" she said, turning on her phone and handing it to me, "look at the videos he sent me."

In the first video Michelle was walking through the club in her high heels in a super tight jeans shorts that were ripped and up the crack of her ass. As she walked she swayed her ass in an exaggerated manner while purposely shaking her breasts which were hanging out of her tube top. It was her whore stroll and her pimp made her walk like that at all times she was working. As she walked through the club going up to men I could see every man she approached grab one of her tits and play with a nipple or squeeze a handful of tit while she flirted with them and rubbed her hands on their crotches. Every few men she would approach would nod an agreement and she would lead them off to a couch in the back were she gave them a lap dance or more, depending on how much she was paid.

In the last video Michelle was outside the club talking to a large gang member who was squeezing her ass in one hand as they talked. She looked tired and a bit drunk as she talked. The big gang member was telling her that he wanted to fuck her. "I want some pussy bitch. You owe me."

Michelle shook her tits at him and took her hand and was rubbing her crotch. "Come on baby, let this ho suck you good. You need a good blow job baby. Then tomorrow you can have some pussy. I am just so worn out baby. Come on..."

The big gang member pulled her closer. He couldn't have been much older than 19 and yet he pulled one of her tits out of her shirt like he owned her, which in a way he did. The gang member flicked the nipple a few times. "I want some of that sweet ho pussy. I wannna tap that ass and you owe me. A blow job ain't enough. Come on bitch, give me the pussy."

Michelle ran her fingernail down his large arm as she let his hands wander all over her body. "You know you're the man baby. And I so love your cock. But your ho is just so tired. How about I suck you real nice and slow here and then tomorrow I'll come over your crib and fuck you all afternoon before I go to work?"

Before the gang member could say anything Michelle dropped to her knees and un-zipped his fly."

The videos were devastating and would ruin her if they were shown at her work. There was no doubt she was a street walking whore from what could been seen in the video.

"How could you let some guy video you?" I asked.

"Oh come on. You know guys are videoing me all the time with their phone cameras. There's nothing I can do about it. I guess it was a matter of time before this happened."

"What does the guy want?" I asked.

"Don't be so stupid" she sneered. "What do you think he wants? He fucked me bent over my desk this afternoon and videoed some of that on his phone. He pulled my hair and made me turn my head so I was visible in the camera. Here , its the next one on my phone. He's going to make it very difficult for me at work."

In the video Michelle is bent over her desk and the guy - Tony- a 19 year old black intern who is famous in the office because he has a basketball scholarship at a big college in the fall- is fucking her hard from behind.

Tony pulls Michelle's hair and makes her turn her head so his phone which he is holding and taping the fucking gets a clear shot of her face.

Michelle is moaning as her skirt is pulled up and Tony has one of her tits out.

"What are you?" Tony demands. "A slut" Michelle says quietly. Tony smacks her ass hard and Michelle squeals. "Don't make me expose you bitch. Now tell me what you are."

"I am a whore" Michelle says as Tony continues pumping her. Tony pulls her hair and Michelle moans and faces the camera again over her shoulder. "Say it again" Tony commands as his other hand reaches around and pinches her nipple.

"Oh shit" Michelle moans. "I'm a slut and a whore. I walk the streets on the weekends shaking my ass and whoring myself out."

"Very good" Tony says as he increases his rhythm. He pulls the camera back and I can see Michelle's ass and high heels and hear her moan.

"New rules whore." Tony says as Michelle just moans.

"You're now an office whore too. And I own your ass." Michelle moans again.

"Say it bitch." Michelle hesitates and Tony smacks her ass hard and she moans. "I'm an office whore and you own me."

"Good bitch. More rules. You will never wear a bra at work."

"Tony I can't..." Michelle barely gets the words out as Tony pulls her hair hard and Michelle raises her head as Tony viciously pumps her even harder." 

"Don't make me angry slut."

"Ok ok. No bra."

"And no panties."

"No panties" Michelle agrees.

"There are four other interns in the office. By the end of next week you will come on to each of them and fuck and suck them and let them know you are a slut. You will tell them your husband doesn't satisfy you and they can have you whenever they want. You understand me whore?"

"Oh jeesus" Michelle moaned as Tony fucked her even harder. I could tell she was starting to cum. "Oh I'm cumming."

Tony smacked her ass. "You dumb ho. Did I tell you it was ok to cum?"

Michelle moaned "No."

"Who owns your whore ass at work?"

"You do Tony"

Tony smacked her ass again. "Don't you ever cum again without my permission."

"You're right Tony. I'm sorry. I'm just a dumb slut."

"And what are you going to do?" Tony asked?

"I'm going to fuck and suck every intern and let them know I'm a slut and they can have me whenever they want....oh Tony can I please cum again?"

Tony fucked her hard in silence for a few more moments.

"Tony please...I need to cum."

"You my ho?"

Oh yes, yes I'm your slut whore ho."

Tony nodded. "OK ho, cum."

Michelle let loose and her body shook and she moaned and grabbed the corner of her desk as she came and Tony came as well. Then the video ended.

I Michelle finished her drink. "He's going to make into a slut at work. No bra. No panties. I have to slut myself out to some interns and let them think I need them to fuck me whenever they want. This is not going to be easy and it's not what I wanted.

"What can you do?" I asked.

Michelle shrugged her shoulders. "I'm not sure yet."

Veri
Veri
814 Followers