Michelle Home Alone for a Week Ch. 02

Story Info
Rick drives Michelle and Caitlyn home from the Restaurant.
2.5k words
4
20.2k
7
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle my New Zealand wife is home alone while I take my parents who have arrived from Europe and our children away for a week; It's not long before her South African friend Caitlyn & Rick our American buddy come around to keep her company. This is a true story, we have shared it with our two friends and they remember it well.

Rick went behind the bar and pulled out three beers from the fridge and opened them as Caitlyn and I leaned against the bar, we clinked our drinks together and I said "thanks for arriving when you did this afternoon Rick, we will have to think of a way of saying thanks."

"Why don't the two of you play a game of pool and I will critique your style while you think of something," he laughed.

"Good idea," said Caitlyn "let me rack up the balls," and she walked over to the pool table and leaned over the table to set them up as her skirt rowed up showing two very fine legs, topped off by two cute arse cheeks separated by the full lips of her pussy, as she parted her legs a bit more.

"Well nothing wrong with that technique, that's a pass mark." Rick remarked, as Caitlyn walked to the other end of the room holding up one edge of her skirt, picked a que stick from the wall and as she stroked it came back to the table smiling and fired the white ball into the coloureds with one ball falling into the pocket.

"Michelle you are on unders." Caitlyn said as she leaned away from us lining up another shot, this shot had the ball bouncing away from the pocket.

I took the pool cue from her and lined up a shot, I felt a pair of hands slide up the back of my legs and push my skirt up high and rub my arse cheeks, "hmm running is keeping you in good shape girl friend." Caitlyn commented, "How is this view Rick?"

"Just fine, don't rush your shot Michelle, take your time" he laughed.

I fired a ball into the side pocket and walked down to the other end feeling my pussy getting wet with the tingle that it knows it will get a visit from a hard cock soon the way this afternoon was playing out.

"Why don't we introduce a penalty rule" said Rick still sitting at the bar. "If you miss a shot you have to come and stand by me, but if you sink a ball your opponent has to touch you anywhere she wants while you play your next shot, starting from that last shot Caitlyn."

"Well Ok," laughed Caitlyn "let me come and stroke your fine arse."

As I leant over the table Caitlyn ran her hands around both cheeks of my arse, giving them a squeeze as I fired another shot.

"Well that worked" as another of the unders dropped into a pocket. "Think I will play with your nipples this time."

I stood looking for the next shot to take, as Caitlyn for the second time that day undid my shirt buttons, but this time running her hands around my breasts. I tried to ignore it but could feel my nipples harden and my wetness increasing, leaning over for my next shot Caitlyn left one hand on my breast as she circled my areola, I missed my shot.

"Rule says you have to stand by me," laughed Rick as I walked towards him with my breasts bouncing free out of my shirt, knowing that this will harden up his cock more than it probably already is.

I turned to watch Caitlyn take her shot as I felt Rick's hand ran up my thigh and caress my lips with his fingers feeling how wet I was, as he continued to mold my lips. God it felt good.

Caitlyn missed her next shot so I reluctantly walked back to the table passing Caitlyn with a wink as she handed me the cue.

I sank another ball and looked over to the bar and saw Rick's hand rubbing Caitlyn's slit from behind as she stood there with her legs parted.

"Make her shoot naked this time Caitlyn, I am adding a new rule" Rick laughed.

I watched as she walked up to me, turned me around facing the pool table and took off my shirt then slide my skirt down around my ankles so that I had to step out of them, she put her arms around me and held both my breasts.

"Uumm another new rule, both get naked" said Rick and I felt Caitlyn slipping out of her top and skirt adding it to the pile of mine on the floor, her hands returned to my breasts and when I felt her full body press against me and then rub up and down I let out a little moan.

"Hmm I don't think I can take this shot," I said to Caitlyn "my pussy has other ideas."

"Great," she whispered "my pussy has the same."

We walked over to Rick at the bar and ran our hands up his legs brushing his groin as it bulged straight out of his pants.

We undid his shirt and removed it, then Caitlyn undid his belt buckle, we pulled him up to his feet and we started to take down his trousers, then we yanked down his underwear freeing his cock as it bounced back up to its full erection.

Caitlyn gave a little laugh when she saw that. Her hands dropped lower to caress his hard on, as he stepped out of his clothes.

Caitlyn held his stiff cock in one hand and I dropped to my knees and started to kiss & lick it as Caitlyn holding it at the base, presented it to me.

I licked at the precum that was leaking out of his tip smearing it around his cock, Caitlyn put her other hand on my head and caressed it as I started to put this very hard cock into my mouth and slowly suck on it.

Rick was starting to moan a little so I thought I better not take him to close, to soon, so I slide my body up his legs jamming his cock between my breasts for a few seconds and then giving this hard cock a tit rub before standing.

Rick asked us both to stand in front of the bar and then proceeded to fondle our breasts, one hand on each of us, then starting with Caitlyn's right nipple he put his mouth to it and held it tight between his lips.

I heard Caitlyn suck in a big breath, then felt her hand touch my right thigh and wander across to my mould and search for my clit, I took her lead and my right hand touched her left thigh and I reached for her pussy and then moved my middle finger down to play with her clit.

Rick by then had moved on to Caitlyn's left nipple as I watched him hold her breast and run his tongue around her Aeolia and across her nipple before grabbing it with his lips and pinching it, I felt Caitlyn's hand twitch and her groin push out against my hand as I continued to rub her clit at the same intensity as she rubbed mine.

Rick then moved over to my right breast, he held it in his hand and squeezed it so that my already hard nipple set a ripple of pleasure down to my pussy as I felt a rush of wetness that Caitlyn used to lubricate around my clit.

As Rick bit down on my nipple my horny level just intensified to that state where I just wanted to cum. When he did the same to my left boob I pushed my clit out hard against Caitlyn's fingers, "Ohh that is so good," I moaned.

"I know," said Caitlyn, "my pussy is feeling just as hot and wet."

"Please guys I so much want to cum, please make me cum." I pleaded. "Caitlyn has had me horny all afternoon from the moment she dressed me for lunch."

Rick who had stood back and watched us girls touching each other was slowly stroking his cock then stepped forward and picked me up and placed me on the stool.


He raised my legs up as I opened them and Caitlyn stood behind me, her breasts pressed into my back and her hands reaching around opening up my flower so that I was fully open.

Rick stepped closer, put my legs over his shoulders and he started rubbed his cock against my slit sliding it up and down.

I threw my head against Caitlyn's shoulder and started to breathe heavy and pant at the same time, she started to kiss my neck and I reached back and pulled her closer so that her hair was mashed into my face, all the time Rick continued to rub the head of his cock along my slit, my clit was still screaming out for attention as it stood erect out of its hood.

"Please rub your cock over my clit," I begged and finally I felt the tip of his cock make contact and then his shaft as he smeared my juices and his pre cum over my clit, as he proceeded to slide it back and forth with Caitlyn spreading my pussy lips wider.

It could of only been about the sixth slide of his cock that sent the most gut wrenching orgasm through my body, I felt and heard myself moaning, yelling "Oh fuuck, Oh fuuck, oh god, oh shit oh ohh," then I couldn't get any more sound out, but felt myself gushing cum juice over Rick's wonderful cock and Caitlyn's fingers as she joined in pressing his cock hard against my lips as he continued to slide.

"Oh Wow said Rick, "that is so horny."

I looked into his face and he smiled, I said "yes."

Caitlyn reached around again and holding his cock, lined it up at the entrance of my hungry cunt.

Caitlyn sighed and I could feel her warm breath against my neck, "this cock is certainly ready to pleasure you and I know you want it."

"Do it, Rick, fill up her pussy with your cock," Caitlyn almost whispered. Rick pressed forward; I felt the head of his cock start to enter.

At first, I didn't think it would fit it was so engorged. I pressed back against it wanting to suck it deep inside of me, Caitlyn was still holding his cock and she feed it slowly into my pussy as it stretched open swallowing it millimetre at a time.

Then, suddenly, my body gave itself over to him, I felt his cock slide slowly into a very warm very wet and very tight place. "So big...so full...so big..." I said, as he buried it as much as he could.

Caitlyn looked into my eyes and she said "Rick look how excited she is."

"It's so big, but its soo soo good," I gasped as another orgasm ripped through me.

"Ohh Jesus I can feel you cuming all over my cock." Rick moaned between heavy gasps as he held his cock as deep in as he could, "Ohh keep cuming it feels so good!!."

Rick started to move again and his cock was giving my cunt full long slow strokes, "Oh yea thats so good," I smiled. "But you not allowed to cum, there is another horny pussy you have to fuck with your big cock."

Caitlyn instinctively understood what I wanted and she started to rub my clit as Rick's cock continued to fuck me, three slow strokes then two hard ones, as his hands moved up and started squeezing my nipples I felt my pussy starting to lock down on his cock. "Thats the spot, Oh yes, hmm that's the spot, Oh hit it again, yea," I pleaded as I arched my torso and head back against Caitlyn burying my head into her neck as a third orgasm hit me.

"Ohh yea, I feel that one as well," grunted Rick.

Caitlyn knowing that my clit would be sensitive stopped rubbing and put her fingers around Rick's cock and let it slide between her fingers as he withdrew it from my very happy pussy.

Caitlyn bought her fingers that had just made me cum up to my mouth and ran them over my lips, I could taste my juices as I sucked and licked them.

"Well you have done well, I think I counted three orgasms, greedy girl, us two, zero." Caitlyn laughed, "But that was so horny and I am so wet."

I just smiled at the two of them, Rick had brought my legs back down but still held them open as his still hard cock was gently sliding across my slit. "Well come over to the Jacuzzi and let me set things up for you two to fuck."

I switched on the Jacuzzi and put some bubbles into the water, then I grabbed some towels and laid them on the floor next to it, I looked back over to the bar and saw Caitlyn sitting on the bar stool with Rick on his knees and his head buried between her thighs, not wanting to interrupt them I grabbed three beers, opened them and took them over by the Jacuzzi.

By now there was some very pleasant noises coming from Caitlyn, I went over and stood behind her so that she could lean back into my breasts and I could reach around and play with hers.

Down below Rick had his tongue twirling on her clit and at the same time he was thrusting two fingers in and out of her cunt that was making a lovely wet sound. Caitlyn leaned back into me so I was able to gently nibble on her neck while listening to her swoon in my ear.

All the time Rick was continuing to eat and finger fuck her, I was rolling her nipples around with my fingers and my lips and tongue were nibbling her neck.

I took a long lick up towards her ear and when my tongue and lips nibbled her ear it caused her whole body to go tense, "yes... yes... yes...oh yes ...oh yes...fuuuck," cried Caitlyn as an orgasm took over her thoughts, feelings and every cell in her body.

"Hmmm that sounded nice girl," I purred into her ear.

"Oh God I have never cum like that before with all this touching and licking, it's magic," she whispered back to me.

"Rick please give me your fingers, I want to taste that orgasm." I asked. He slipped them into Caitlyn's pussy and then gave them to my mouth to suck which I did, locking my eyes with Caitlyn's and we both smiled.

"So three to one and zero for you is the score" I laughed "Rick go over and lie on the towels, time for the scores to get a bit closer."

"Hey, higher your scores the better I say," replied Rick.

"Yea we don't mind that at all" I chirped back.

To be continued.