Michelle Home Alone for a Week Ch. 05

Story Info
A massage and a dinner to plan keeps Michelle busy.
6.7k words
3.84
7.7k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro:

Michelle's husband has taken the family away for a week's holiday, two of their friends Caitlyn & Rick have been keeping her company.

"I would love to have you guys both over for a thank you dinner for making my fantasies come true... on Friday... can you both come?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world after the delights you two girls gave me this weekend." Smiled Rick.

"Give me a call during the week sweetie, I have a couple of busy days in the office first up, but the pressure will be off by Wednesday. Come on Rick we better go and find your car." Said, Caitlyn, as she kissed my cheek.

I watched them back out of my garage gave them a wave and pressed the button to lower the door.

"Wow what just happened over the last two days and who was that in my skin," I said out loud to no one, "Ahh well she certainly enjoyed herself, which will keep Mike horny for a month or two, no years."

I cleaned up around the bar and Jacuzzi then grabbed my book and headed for the couch where I thought I would park off to for a few days, but my thoughts started turning to Friday and what might happen at the dinner, or what can I make happen, well that got my mind thinking.

Monday & Tuesday came and went with the plot starting to take shape in between my reading, a couple of light runs and hanging out around the pool. Wednesday the phone rang, it was Rick "Hey Michelle I got injured last night at rugby training, can I book in a massage?"

"If you bring some lunch, I should be able to fit you into my very busy schedule,"

"Thanks darling, see you real soon."

"Maybe you are getting too old for rugby!"

"No, I should just give up training."

"Mike said you had already retired from training years ago."

"Love you too," he laughed and hung up.

I went and slipped out of my clothes leaving my bra and panties on and slipped my white coat on that I wear for giving massages and treatments.

Half an hour later I heard our garage door go up, what the fuck I thought, are the family home early from the National Park?; a minute later Rick walks through the internal garage door, I gave him a puzzled look.!!

He must have read my expression "Mike gave me his garage opener last Thursday, told me to look after you," and raised his eyebrows knowingly.

"Well, where have you been for the last two days then?"

"Shit girl I had to recharge after the weekend, been eating healthy foods and sleeping, but having horny memories"

"Me too," I said, "what did you bring for lunch?"

"Just me" he chirped back, "no grabbed a couple of ham rolls, they are in the car."

"Come on get your clothes off and get up on the massage table, what have you done to yourself?"

"Tweaked my left thigh, it has stiffened up."

"Okay lie on your stomach and let me get to work."

A couple of years earlier I had completed a course on sport and relaxation massage and set myself up at home, but didn't really pursue it as a business, three young children had kept me busy enough.

I started by giving Rick's hamstring muscles a warm up rub looking for any tense spots then moved to his IT band that run down the outer side of the thigh, here I found a couple of knots so I dug my thumbs into these pressure points, 20 seconds later Rick started to make girlie noises as the pain intensified." Just a bit longer," I said unsympathetically, then released the pressure and went looking for the next one.

After finding three knots and applying the same pressure to them I then gave his hamstring a relaxing massage and thought I better do the other leg as well.

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with that leg," he nervously said.

"Quiet I will be the judge of that" and sure enough I found another couple of tight knots on his IT band, a few more squeals of pain came out of his mouth before I broke the knots down and gave that hamstring a relaxing massage.

With his legs parted I could see his balls clearly so as I finished his hamstring I couldn't resist reaching in and gently grabbing them which bought a different sound from his mouth, I continued to gently massage them and he raised his hips up off the table inviting me to reach in further, which I did, my hand found a hard cock that I started to stroke, rolling his foreskin back and forward while my left hand massaged his balls. A few more strokes then I said "OK you are ready for your front side, now roll over on your back please" as I released my hands from the real pressure point.

"Hmm, three big muscles to treat here on this side, I see which one should I start and finish with?"

I leaned down and put my hand around his cock and lifted it towards my lips, I ran my tongue around the tip licking the precum that was starting to flow from the effect my hand was having of sliding his foreskin back and forward. "Great to see you again you glorious cock, nice to feel you are so hard again, we will have some fun shortly," and I gave it one last suck in my mouth and then let it lie back down as I applied some oil to Rick's right thigh and started to give it a deep massage then some long strokes along the full length of the muscle and as I neared the top of his thigh I put my face down and licked the length of his cock, this certainly kept him hard.

After a while I switched to his damaged thigh and started again with a deep massage looking for any tight spots, I found a couple and dug my thumbs into them and held the pressure. Rick started to winch a little from the pressure so I leaned down and using my tongue hooked the tip of his cock into my mouth and gently sucked it. "Oh god you know how to dull the pain," and I felt his hand reach under my coat and grab my arse.

When I felt his thigh muscle relax I applied some more oil and like his other leg I gave the muscle long strokes and his cock long licks, while I felt his hand wandering all around my arse and into my inner thigh where I am sure he would have noticed my panties now had a large wet spot forming.

My next move was to step back and I removed my panties and shoes, then unbuttoned my coat and finally unhooked my bra and let them all fall to the floor, "let me see if I can massage all three muscles at once, would you like that?" I inquired

"Ohh yes please, I want to watch," he responded.

I poured some more oil on both of Rick's thighs and some on his cock then some on my breasts, putting the bottle down I leant forward and let my breasts brush his chest then locked my lips around his and kissed him passionately locking our tongues together in a dance while his hands played with my breasts and my hand stroked his cock, we broke apart when we needed to breathe.

I pulled myself up on to the table and knelt between his legs; I placed a hand on each thigh and started to slide them up his legs staying low so my breasts would come into contact with the thick shaft of his cock. Rick moved his hands to squeeze my breasts in tight against his cock and we got into a rhythm where I was able to rub both his muscular thighs and tit fuck his hard cock. "What do you think?" I smirked, "pretty talented masseuse, you think?"

"Soo talented, Soo sexy and horny, my cock wants to fuck her so bad."

"I think her pussy wants that just as bad by the tingling she is feeling," I answered.

I sat up and ran both my hands up his thighs one last time and onto his cock, rubbing both hands up and down its length," yea feels like he wants to get inside my pussy, let's not keep them waiting any longer."

I lifted myself off my knees and allowed my legs to dangle over the side of the table then pulled myself up onto Rick's groin. Using my hands to leverage myself up above his body, Rick lifted his cock so it was directly under my pussy; slowly I lowered down until the head of his cock became engaged with the entrance to my pussy. Taking a big gasp of air I started to swallow his cock as it slides deeper and deeper stretching my very wet excited pussy until it was fully buried.

I could hear both of us gasping as the pleasure started to consume our minds and I started to slide back and forward pushing my clit down hard onto his pelvis as Rick's hands were placed on my hips helping me rock on his cock. God it felt so good, his cock felt so big, my pussy was so wet and I could feel an orgasm starting to build.

"Oh shit Michelle that is so so good, are you going to come all over my cock? Because I can feel you squeezing me.., ohh... yea... please come all over my cock..., I want to feel that!!"

"yea yea yea yea Ohhhh yes I'm coming all over your cock, oh fuck... oh fuck... ohh...ohhh... god."

Waves of pleasure coursed through me, I placed my hands on his chest to stop myself collapsing down onto Rick, plus I didn't want to lose the feeling of his cock so filling me up, it felt soo wonderful.

"Wow, I think I enjoyed that" I confessed.

"And I enjoyed watching and feeling you cum" Rick declared.

"Time for some bouncy-bouncy I think."

Oh yes, I remember that, yes please" he begged.

I bought my feet up onto the table and shifted my body into a squatting position as Rick's cock slide out of me. I reached under and slide my fingers up and down it, "god you are covered in my juices, that must of been a powerful orgasm, Can I have another one" I begged.

"Help yourself sexy."

"Here taste it," as I let my fingers run over his lips as his tongue licked them clean.

I returned my hand to his cock and Rick grabbed both of my breasts and started to massage them.

Holding his cock in place I lowered my pussy onto it, pushing down until it was buried deep and then pulling up high enough until the tip of his cock was once again just inside my cunt, then bouncing down and repeating the upward slide along his shaft, It felt so good. Rick gave my nipples a couple of twists that had me cry out with lust then moved his hands under both my arse cheeks gripping his fingers into them as he helped me raise the pace of the bounce that had me sliding up and down the shaft of his giant cock faster and faster as it totally filled my pussy.

"Who wants to cum now?" I babbled as I felt his cock starting to swell as I plunged down onto it.

"My cock wants to!! My cock wants to cum."

"yea let me fuck it until it explodes" as I pushed down faster and his hands squeezed my arse harder.

I also wanted to cum, so I started to rub my clit with my fingers as my pussy was being filled by Rick's very excited fat cock.

"Go on Rick fuck me until you explode, I want to feel your cum exploding into my pussy."

"Oh, yea babe...Oh yea babe, I'm going to... I'm going to... Fuck Yes...aghhhh," and he thrust his cock deeper as I still bounced and fingered my clit but seconds later I thrust down and held his cock as deep as I could as an orgasm engulfed every fiber of my body, causing it to go into spasms as I rode out every ounce of it, savoring the chemicals that were coursing through my body making me feel so so good.

Rick's cock had now softened and it slipped out of me easily as I lifted off him and got off the table," you mentioned lunch, I presume that was it, can I lick the plate clean? Please."

"Oh you are so naughty, please do" he smiled. I put my face down between his legs and started to lick our juices off his balls and cock, then I opened my mouth and sucked each of his balls. When I let them slip out of my mouth and went to swallow his cock it was already starting to grow, I started to suck it and loved the feeling of it growing stiff in my mouth.

"Hmmm that tasted good, shall we slip into the Jacuzzi?" I smiled.

Thursday

Well yesterday turned out to be a fulfilling day, first time I have been alone with Rick and it was certainly fun, he was a bit late getting back to work but I don't think he was concerned, not with his cock staying hard for so long and getting all my attention. He will certainly get off on what I have planned for Friday night, I told him to be here at exactly 7 pm, that got him inquisitive but I didn't elaborate.

I need to bring Caitlyn in on the plan so I phoned her at her office and suggested we catch up for lunch at a cafe near her work, 12.30 pm she suggested, so I got myself ready and after doing a quick shop at the supermarket headed for town.

Caitlyn had already arrived and sat at a table in the corner of the cafe, I greeted her with a kiss on the cheek and she gave my hand a squeeze, we looked over the menu and signaled we were ready to order. "How has your week gone" Caitlyn inquired.

"Very quiet and relaxing, well almost!! Rick phoned yesterday asking if he could have a massage as he injured himself at training on Tuesday night."

"Of course he did" laughed Caitlyn, "so how did that turn out? Need I ask."

"Well after inflicting a bit of pain on him with my thumbs into his thighs, we were both naked on the massage table and then a bit more in the Jacuzzi" I confessed. "It was good for my soul."

"Which is a good segway into Friday" I continued. I reached out and touched her hand across the table, "last weekend was amazing but what I enjoyed the most was the awakening in me to how great it is with another woman namely you, that was really special, you being my first, I feel we have a real bond."

"I know I felt the same, you are the first for me as well, I love the feel of your body on mine and you touching me" Caitlyn whispered.

"Well on Friday I have thought of a script I would like to follow that I think we will all enjoy, It involves you and I dressing up in a couple of my outfits Mike bought for me and putting on a girl on girl show for Rick, and us, before we make him cum in the most amazing way, not sure if it will work but we will have fun trying."

"You got me on dressing up" smiled Caitlyn, "why don't I bring my toothbrush and tomorrow's work clothes tonight, and we can have a practice."

"Ohh yes I would love that, I will have the wine ready."

Our lunch arrived on cue and with a warm knowing smile between us, we tucked into our food.

We chatted about things girls chat about and then it was time for Caitlyn to get back to her desk, as we reached the street, "see you tonight" I mouthed and Caitlyn replied with a kiss on the cheek and a squeeze of my boob and we parted ways.

I headed home and on arrival unpacked the groceries and grabbed my book and headed for the deck chair by the pool.

Halfway through my next chapter my mind started to wander to tonight and Friday, I was starting to sweat the small stuff, when I thought, hmm this plan with Caitlyn might feel even better with a bit of a shave, "yea why not" I said to no one and headed for the bathroom grabbed the razor some shaving cream and pulled up a chair in front of a mirror without my panties on.

Having decided I was game to try this at least once, I spread the cream around my pussy and slowly and carefully began shaving my pussy bare; I thought about leaving a triangle on my pubic bone above but decided on a thin landing strip. I wiped the last of the cream away and looked at my work, not bad, my clit was certainly more prominent and I was even turned on. Let's see what it looks like when I am, I thought, and slowly watched my finger moving around my lips and as I became moist I slipped a finger inside and slowly moved it in and out and around, hmm it was starting to feel good and my clit was starting to stand out. I moved my other hand to my clit and started to tease it, I liked the way my bare pussy was feeling but decided to stop now and wait for Caitlyn's touch tonight to give it the final verdict.

I put my panties back on and went into my wardrobe and pulled out the lingerie I was after, I laid them out in there sets and went back to my book outside.

It was now late afternoon, I went inside and prepared a chicken salad then went and showered. I gave my pussy a good rub and certainly enjoyed the frictionless feel it gave me. I picked a dress that finished just above my knees and decided to leave the panties off as I was excited to show Caitlyn my new look soon as the moment presented itself.

Back down in the kitchen I fetched the wine bottle from the fridge when the doorbell rang, my heart jumped a bit and I felt a tingle in my pussy. "Hi Caitlyn, perfect timing" as I opened the door, "just pulled the wine from the fridge."

"Life is always about timing," she said as she raised her eyebrows and put her overnight bag inside the door.

I laughed and took her by the hand and led her into the kitchen, I picked up the wine bottle and poured two full glasses, "ching ching" we both said.

"Have made a salad if we get hungry; come on let's go sit on the couch in the lounge."

Caitlyn parked herself at one end and turned side on tucking a knee up on to the couch, I mirrored her at the other end, but not ready to show her my surprise yet I tucked my hand over my thigh.

"So what kept you busy this afternoon?" inquired Caitlyn.

"Well mainly my book, as I only have two family free days left, but keep getting a bit distracted about tomorrow's dinner" I laughed.

"More scheming then girlfriend?"

"Mmm more fine-tuning."

"Haha, you better tell me the script again." Caitlyn offered her glass up for cheers which I answered with a clink of my glass against hers.

I took a sip and looking Caitlyn in the eyes I began with the beginning,... "Well I was lying in bed Monday morning and reliving the weekend from when you rang the doorbell on Saturday, until you both left on Sunday and I realized it had been the wildest sexual fantasy that I had been a part of and it made me want more, so if there was a chance to have more what would I like to happen, especially as Mike gave me the green light before he left.

So the plot is for you and Rick to turn up at 7 pm please, The French maid will greet you and you will be served drinks and horderves down at the bar. The lady of the house will host the dinner up here at the dining table and after our main course you and I will go and get you dressed for dessert,"

I started to slowly let my dress ride up my thigh and kept my eyes on Caitlyn's eyes to see if her eyes diverted down.

"Did I tell you that you and I are the dessert," and my hand continued to ride my dress hem higher and my thighs started to open an inch at a time. "

Then after we have all eaten our desserts some more drinks before the big show with the two stars being you and me."

"No you didn't tell me that we are the dessert,... but that sounds delicious, and what is the show?" inquired Caitlyn, I think I saw her eyes have a quick look down.

"This is what I feel we need to practice, have you heard of tribbing?"

Caitlyn quietly moved her hand onto my knee, I knew now she had noticed," No what is it?"

"Well, I had to do some research, as I knew what I would love to experience and knew there must be a name for it. It's called 'Tribbing' a combination of two Greek words 'lesbian and rubbing' and the feeling is intensified if the pussies are bare," I sighed as I opened my legs wide and looked at Caitlyn taking it all in.

"Fine tuning" I jested, as I ran my fingers along my slit and Caitlyn slid her hand along my inner thigh.

"How you feeling," I asked.

"So horny right now, I want to touch you" as she leaned in to me and our lips met, I felt a flood of wetness engulf my pussy and my nipples ache as they went hard, Caitlyn's fingers by now had made their way to my outer lips and they started to slide up and down the outer region then they came in to my wet zone.

"My you are wet tonight" she whispered into my ear as our mouths still explored each other's lips, tongues, neck, and ears all those places that turn my legs to jelly when they are kissed.

I needed to find how Caitlyn's pussy was reacting so my hand slid up under her skirt and ran up her inner thigh as I felt it part open, of course, I should have known she would be panty free because I felt the heat from her pussy before my fingers had even made contact, but when they did they were instantly swamped with her love juice. "It's not just me who is wet is it" I whispered back into her ear, as we both teased each other with our hands as they wandered all over and into our pussies.

12