Michelle - House hunting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still not about to perform a blowjob in front of these guys, she wasn't going to give them another opportunity to... to do what? Blackmail her? Lamar was doing just that wasn't he? And, there were 6 of them to her one voice and if they all had the same story, well... she was just as stuck as she ever was.

Using her hair wasn't doing the trick and Michelle, without thinking, started to rub her beautiful face against his man parts. This is where it started getting really odd for her, for while Little John had a small, flaccid dick (at least he was circumcised she thought), he had balls which hung down a good 4 or 5 inches from that appendage. They were slightly larger than a normal sized man, which she thought was reasonable, but he, like Lamar, didn't manscape and his sac was covered with coarse, black, curly hair which both scratched and, much like a beard had the effect of intriguing her. Michelle didn't actually like beards. She didn't like her face to be scratched when she kissed her lover, but then there were times when a man had a particularly soft beard where she loved the feel - it was almost like fur, and when someone with a furry beard went down on her the sensation was unbelievable.

That was not Little John. But there was something different about him... 'What is it?' she thought to herself.

The smell! That was it. He smelled different! His was not the musky aroma which she so loved rather it was... almost spicy. He had used something here. Something to 'sprucen up'. Something men usually only use when they know they are going to have a woman close to those parts. Michelle breathed in deeply and rubbed her nose in his sac her mouth opened and her tongue now felt for his balls. Her eyes were closed and her mouth opened more as she now sucked his balls in using her tongue for extra help. With his balls in her mouth she moved her face sideways back and forth against Little John's flaccid dick.

Nothing.

She couldn't believe it. She knew something had to be going on but couldn't place it, her mind so intent on making Little John's dick engorge itself. Finally, she stood up, hiked her skirt up at first then, realizing that that was absurd, unzipped, unbuttoned and pulled it over her shapely hips revealing the little boy panties which covered almost none of her proud ass. She backed up to him and started to grind away knowing that this for sure would do the trick. Never in her life had she had a problem getting a man hard and it wasn't going to happen now.

At first she had her hands on Little John's knees propping her up enough to get a good purchase with which to rub her bottom on his belly and groin. When nothing happened there, she leaned over which gave him a perfect view of her rear end as she ground herself against him. Still nothing and Michelle moved to lay on Little John, her back to his chest she grabbed his hands and pushing them onto her ample bosom, helped him grope and then maul her breasts. Nothing. She took his right hand in hers and shoved it underneath her panties pushing his finger inside of 'her' along with her own and started pumping both his and her fingers in and out as their other hands were groping her breast, squeezing it, pulling her nipple skyward and then pinching it as hard as they could without ripping it off. Michelle was essentially masturbating herself with Little John's hands and... she started to groan..

"Unh... unh... unh... I'm ...I'm... cuming!!" and with a guttural howl her body stiffened, her eyes rolled up in her head, the hand holding his in her pussy pushed both her finger and his to the max inside of her, and she squeezed his hand on her breast as hard as she could. Her body shuddered, and then again, and once again only more subdued this time.

"Ahhhh... ahhhh..." her breathing which had quickened significantly was now coming in gasps and slowing becoming more regular. Her body relaxed as did both of her hands.

Laying there on top of Little John, spent and exhausted, his hand firmly on her pussy one finger still inside her she loosened her grasp a bit more and moved her hand away. Little John left his where it was and actually started to finger her clitoris which was in a very heightened state of arousal. Michelle also moved her other hand away from Little John's hand on her breast and, while the pressure there relaxed, Little John didn't remove his hand from her there either. It was obvious to her that he was enjoying the moment she just couldn't figure out why she wasn't able to get him aroused.

The truth was that the guys, other than Tom and Jerry who had no desire to fuck a woman or get head from one but had other ideas in mind, the other guys had drawn straws to see who'd get the attention they knew would result from the evening's games. The short straw, the one Little John had picked was both the winner, and the loser. The deal was that, while he'd be the one who would have Michelle doing her best to get him off, he'd also have to take salt peter so no matter what she did she wasn't going to get him hard. This was why, as hard as Michelle tried, she wasn't going to get what she needed to in order to fulfill her dare.

And now, now she'd had an exceptionally hard orgasm, was laying on top of Little John, the others all watching what had gone on and had actually cheered her on in her efforts, and she was spent.

"Do you think she can get any of us hard?" Zack asked Lamar. Lamar just looked at him and said "Why don't you see?"

Zack took no time to open up his zipper and pull out his reasonably sized, very black cock and moved to the side of Little John where Michelle's head was laying, her mouth slightly open where she was still breathing in gasps. He slapped her face with his semi-erect member, rubbed it over her eyes, nose and lips before reaching down and opening her mouth a touch more allowing him to slip in past those perfect lips. Michelle, for her part was now running on instinct. When she had an orgasm it was as if her duty was to get her man off and whatever he did was usually alright with her. Right now, confused with all that was going on and spent from her orgasm, she just sucked Zack's cock in reaching up with her hand to hold him and position him 'properly' in order to do a good job. Her head began rocking back and forth on his member and...

'Oh my... he's getting hard. Finally!' she thought. But then she realized she was still on Little John's lap and his hand was still in her and his other and was massaging her breast and... 'Who was this?' she opened her eyes to see Zack standing there looking down at her face, her mouth now filled with his cock. This is what he'd wanted when they were in the closet. 'Damn those guys cutting that short.'

For her part Michelle was just numb. Sucking on Zack, her pussy now getting wetter with Little John's finger, now two fingers, rotating against her clitoris and her nipples being pulled and tweaked.

'Wait! Both my nipples are hurting!' She moved her eyes quickly from Zack's to look down at her breasts. While Little John was still having his will with her left breast, it was Lamar who was now pulling, tweaking, twisting her right nipple. It was at that point that she felt someone taking her knees and pulling them toward her head - outward and upward, shoving them up exposing 'her' and then she saw it was Bobby. Bobby who'd up to this point been a non-entity in the games had dropped his trousers and was now aiming his... 'Oh my GOD! That's huge!' her mind screamed but her mouth was full of Zack's dick and her hands were helpless one arm around Zack's back and the other now grabbed by Little John who'd grabbed hers again and was now pressing her fingers along with his into her pussy.

Bobby spit and wiped his cock with the spittle. He spit again and spread that spit on Michelle's puckered ass pushing it around and then shoving some in with his index finger.

She jerked her head away from Zack's now completely hard cock, "No... you're too big! Please!" but then Lamar just laughed and said, "You took me there yesterday Miss Michelle, I think you can handle Bobby's dick."

It was true, Lamar had ass fucked her yesterday, and it was also true that he had the widest cock she'd ever encountered, but Bobby's was HUGE! Not as fat as Lamar's, close but not as fat, but it was also long. Really long. This man is a DONKEY! Her mind raced but by now Bobby had positioned himself and was pressing his weight onto the tip of his cock and it was beginning to hurt.

"Please... please pull my cheeks out. Don't hurt me."

"Did I hear you right, Miss Michelle? You want us to pull your ass cheeks out so Bobby here can fuck your ass without hurting you?"

"Yes, yes... please!"

"Ok, you be telling us now that you want Bobby here to fuck your ass. You know that."

"Yes... yes... Do IT. Just don't hurt me!"

With that Lamar and Little John reached down and pulled Michelle's ass cheeks out, Bobby pressed forward and watched as first the head of his dick entered her ass and he pulled it out again. He did this again watching her ass pucker up with each exit and swallowing his tip when it entered almost with a 'Pop'. The fifth time he did this he pressed forward deeper and deeper, and deeper not even trying to allow her time to adjust but pushing his entire length into her ass as far as it would go. Bobby was mesmerized watching her ass sucking up every inch of his cock. Typically a woman could take half of it, occasionally two thirds, but here was this complete stranger, this ravishing redhead who he'd met only perhaps an hour and a half earlier, taking all of it and actually asking to be fucked by him. Well, not really but what the heck, she said the words.

For Michelle's part, as the pain subsided and the excitement of having her ass filled with Bobby's cock while Lamar and Little John had resumed pulling, twisting and tweaking her nipples, her hand/fingers pressed on her own clitoris with Little John's on top of hers she naturally turned to Zack's cock and swallowed it hungrily. 'Oh my god... oh my god... oh my god...'

Zack was the first to cum and cum he did. Much like Lamar the day before his spurts were explosive. However, unlike Lamar, Zack pulled his cock out just as the first spasm hit and aimed his juices for Michelle's face. One, two, three, four, five spurts and then a sixth and seventh before the tip of his cock was just oozing cum. Michelle grabbed hold of him and milked him with her hand rubbing his cock in the sperm which covered her face before sucking his cock back into her mouth again cleaning it with her mouth, lips and tongue. She sucked him greedily wanting every last drop of his cum to be in or on her and she let go only when she could feel his dick completely limp and soft in her mouth. She looked up at him with that same look of deference and hope. Hope that she'd pleased him. Zack took his cock in his own hand, wiped it across her lips, nose, cheek and eyes once more and said "Nice."

Michelle, her knees still near her head was then lifted by Lamar and Zack and Little John rolled out from underneath her. Bobby was still deeply embedded in her ass and as soon as Michelle was laid back down on the couch he resumed his anal fun. Bobby was truly enjoying watching his cock as it disappeared inside of Michelle and then as its length was revealed again as he pulled out. Michelle lifted her head wanting to see the action going on below but before she could lean forward far enough Lamar pushed her leg down and stretched his massive girth across her torso.

Faced with his uncut cock yet again Michelle was in a bit of a quandary. She really didn't want to suck him off but she didn't know how she could get out of it. Lamar shinnied his way up Michelle across her breasts and straddled her face. "Watch this!" he said and moved even more forward his ass now covering Michelle's face. He ground himself down wiggling from one side to the other digging Michelle's nose into his butt crack. Her mouth opened and she gasped.

"You gonna suffocate her man!" Zack said shocked.

"Naw man, watch this." And he lifted up enough for Michelle to breath again. He backed up just a bit and said to her "Now Miss Michelle, you gonna lick my ass like you did before." With that he reached down and held her face, his hairy balls covering her nose and eyes, his meaty dick flopping on her forehead. "Lick it honey. Let's see you get nasty."

What could she do other than stick her tongue out and dart it into the massive man's puckered anus. Lamar's friends watched not believing what he had this gorgeous redhead doing now. It was enough for Bobby who erupted in Michelle's ass pumping his hot sperm deep inside her bowels. Michelle didn't notice at first since she was so involved with Lamar but she was so used to feeling a man when he came in her she couldn't help but notice it when Bobby was pulsing in her ass. Her own muscles clinched, released, clinched and released as he ejaculated over and over in her. Now, as he retracted, she could feel her insides emptying of his length and it truly was an empty feeling. It was surprising to her when Bobby had completely removed his dick and she felt like something was wrong. Something should be inside of her. This was wrong.

"Here man." Lamar motioned to Bobby to come forward. As Bobby did, Lamar grabbed the oil from the stand and lowered himself down to Michelle's waist. He poured the oil on her tits, grabbed her hands and mashed her tits together around his coke can dick rocking back and forth. "She needs to clean you off man." Indicating to Bobby that he should use Michelle's mouth for the deed.

Bobby, for his part was taken aback. Not only was this the first time that a woman had taken his entire cock in her ass now something else he'd never experience was going to happen. 'Hell' he thought 'I haven't even had a woman suck my dick after we had sex, much less after sticking it in her ass!' So, it was with this thought that he eagerly straddled Michelle's face and aimed his dick toward her mouth. Michelle leaned her head backward and opened up. It didn't take long before Lamar poured some of the oil on Bobby's long dick and with that he pressed it forward in Michelle's open mouth to where he felt resistance. Pressing against this Michelle gagged a moment and then, miraculously he pressed past that oral obstruction and his entire dick pushed forward. Michelle's throat was distended and both Lamar and Bobby could see the outline of Bobby's dick as it slid down inside her. He pulled back and felt the resistance again closing as he retreated. Pushing forward again he again stopped at the resistance and then pressed forward through it. The next time it was as if there were no resistance at all. But now he could feel himself still hard and was surprised since he normally went soft after his first orgasm. Fucking Michelle's face he quickly got into it and started hammering away at her his balls slapping her eyes and nose as he pumped back and forth. Michelle's eyes were wide open as he was doing this and she watched closing them when they were going to be slapped and opening them again right away afterward. The whole experience surreal.

Michelle lay there, her knees open, her feet on the floor, Lamar's hands over hers mashing her tits together as he pumped himself between them while Bobby throat fucked her. Bobby shoved forward one more time putting all his weight on Michelle's face, his cock as deep in her throat as he had been in her ass and once again he came in her. Michelle could feel the pulsing both of his dick in her mouth her tongue on its underside, and of his balls on her face, her nose as they emptied themselves through the channels and eventually deep into her throat. With this she had another, smaller orgasm, her legs tightening up, her head actually rising up to help Bobby go even deeper into her throat if that was possible, her hands squeezing her breasts harder around Lamar's cock.

"Aaaaaaaaaaa...!!" she wailed again. The sound guttural. She then felt Lamar's cock as it released its contents between her breasts soaking the oil slick orbs with his cum. Michelle loved it when men came on her, it was like honey to her, life itself. And when he was finished and had lifted himself off of her, she rubbed his cum around her breasts herself squeezing them, massaging them, pinching her own nipples.

By now Bobby had lifted himself off of Michelle's face and Michelle found herself with no one on her, in her, abusing her...

So what was she to do other than as she'd been trained. She lifted herself off the couch and kneeled in front of Bobby and Lamar and took first Lamar into her mouth cleaning him off as she held Bobby lightly but firmly with her other hand. When she was satisfied that Lamar had none of his cum left on his cock or his belly, or his nuts, she looked up at him and smiled before moving directly in front of Bobby and performing the same feat.

"Yum..." when she was finished... "That was extreme!" What else could she say? What else could she do?

And then she realized, what it was. Where was Little John?

Little John, while all this was happening, had gone into the kitchen and had taken the antidote for the salt peter - a 100 mg dose of Viagra and was now ready to have his fun... or so he thought.

Michelle called to him and he sauntered into the living room which looked like a tornado had hit. Clothes everywhere and the smell of sex almost oppressive.

When he came out of the kitchen, much to his surprise Michelle grabbed his hand and led him to the guest bathroom. 'What the heck?' he thought.

When they got there Michelle stood next to him, took hold of his dick and asked "Don't you need to go?" Little John had never had a woman hold him when he took a piss and the idea intrigued him.

"Yes, yes I do."

"Well, I love to hold a man when he takes a piss, so, go ahead."

It took a moment but, as he was standing there his dick started to respond to the Viagra and Michelle's hand and grew perceptibly. Michelle looked down in amazement as it grew larger and larger...

By now, even though it was only semi-erect, Michelle could hold it easily her thumb and fingers wrapping around it as she aimed it toward the toilet. She kneeled down her face now inches away from his pee hole. "I want to watch."

Finally his insides let loose and a few spurts of golden pee came out. Michelle still holding him and then the torrent which sprayed forward some of the droplets hitting Michelle on her cheeks and chin. Little John thought she'd back off for sure but that's not what happened. Instead she clamped his dick momentarily stopping the flow and quickly positioned herself immediately in front of his dick he mouth wide open and let loose again. His pee quickly filled her mouth to overflowing and he watched as she gulped and pinched his dick stopping the flow again. She gulped once more and then took the head of his cock which was now completely engorged into her mouth before letting go again. He peed, she swallowed until she could hold no more and she clamped him one more time, and he peed again when she let loose, the last of his stream coming quickly and Michelle's cheeks now inverted as she sucked the last of his golden shower out of his cock.

Kneeling there, Little John's cock in her mouth Michelle started to pump it with her hand while rocking her face back and forth...

"Mmm... mmm... mmm... mmm" her voice rhythmic with her motions. She reached around Little John and pushed her hand between the cheeks of his ass beginning to finger his asshole as she pumped him with her other hand and throated him with those luscious lips. Sensing his orgasm Michelle backed away and, still pumping him with one hand and fingering his ass with her other aimed his pee hole at her face, her lips and when finally he started to cum she closed opened her mouth wide and took every last drop on her tongue allowing it to pool there and sticking her tongue out coated with his cum showing Little John that she had it all before closing her mouth and swallowing and opening it up again showing him that it was all gone.