Michelle - House hunting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle, as she always did, took him in her mouth again and did a final cleaning suck before retreating, slapping her face with his cock and, finally wrapping her hair around it giving it a final cleanse. 'Why did I do that?' she asked herself 'I never do that.' But the deed was done now, she was finished.

When she looked up and out the door of the bathroom there were all the guys, dressed, watching the action. She just smiled at them and said "Well, I got him hard!"

Little John and Michelle looked at one another, then at the shower, and Little John turned it on 'hot'. Holding his hand out to her, she stepped in and he followed her. The warmth of the water almost scalding but not quite, was a relief. Michelle ducked her head under the spray and just allowed it to soak her completely. She smiled when she felt Little John's hands washing her with the liquid soap she'd seen as she stepped into the basin. He was gentle washing her shoulders first, her back and butt before washing/massaging her breasts. She watched as he filled his hand with more soap before reaching between her legs which she parted just enough for him to reach. She watched as his hand spread the soap on her flame red patch of hair just above her pussy. One hand washing 'her' his other reached around and washed the cleavage of her buttocks his finger reaching and barely pressing into her anus before moving back up her crack again. The hand washed 'her' was almost tantric. He gently but firmly probed between her lips and then entering her up to the second knuckle before retreating. He leaned down and washed her legs. Her dancer's legs were another feature that Michelle just loved. He washed her feet and then stood up.

Trading places, Michelle repeated the process he had performed on her and the whole thing was surreal. The only other man she'd ever had wash her, or she'd washed, was Robert, the man who had shifted her thinking by safely exposing her first to the idea of exploring her fantasies and then actually fulfilling on several. And now, she had been washed by a complete stranger and it was her turn. She washed his shoulders, back, arms, hands and fingers. Soaped up again and washed his chest on down to his pubic region. Kneeling and soaping her hand again she leaned forward and soaped his cock up with both hands before taking it in her mouth and sucking the soap off with her mouth and lips. Little John was almost dumbstruck with this since getting his mouth washed out with soap was a punishment his mother had used when he cussed and now this red headed woman had just soaped him up and was now sucking him off. As she did this her hands reached around his buttocks and massaged the soap into his cheeks and down the cleavage. Little John was getting hard again and Michelle loved it when a man got hard in her mouth. She stayed sucking him her hands massaging his backside and Little John reached down and held her head, not guiding her or forcing her but feeling the motion of her head as she rocked it back and forth on his cock. It didn't take long before Little john had his last orgasm of the day and Michelle swallowed it all not allowing his cock to leave her mouth until it was completely soft again... small as a child's. She let go, leaned forward again kissing his 'Little John' and stood up before the two of them hugged, rinsed off and left the shower.

The guys had brought her clothes into the bathroom and she dressed after Little John left. She made herself up as well as she could under the circumstances and left the bathroom for the living room where they all waited.

"Well, Miss Michelle, I guess it's time we negotiated about that tape."

"Yes, yes, that would be nice." She almost whispered.

"What would you like me to do with it?" he asked.

"I don't know. I thought I wanted it destroyed and most of me still does... but, you guys were ... such a surprise. I don't know." "What would you do with it if you kept it?"

"Well, that's a good question..." he replied. Let's ask my last guest what she thinks.

Michelle was lost. "She?"

Just then Beth, the realtor entered the room, gave Lamar a big kiss and asked "How'd she do?"

"Aw, Beth, she was better than we could have imagined."

Michelle was stunned. What was happening?

"Michelle, honey, you look lost. Didn't I tell you that Lamar was my boss? That the moment I told him that you were the most prejudiced snob I'd ever come across showing rental property to, that at that moment we planned this whole thing?"

"Oh, I guess I didn't." "My bad." Beth snickered.

"Oh and, by the way, there is no tape. I've never seen a security system with cameras in the kitchen but, then again, I guess you could set one up if you wanted to."

Michelle was stunned. She gathered her things and for once had no idea what to say. The guys, even the gay couple that she never figured out, all laughed as she left thinking to herself, 'Thank god this is over.'

And it was...

Until the texts came through a week later. Selfies...