Michelle Lesson 03

Story Info
Daughter gives virginity to Dad and Mom.
3.9k words
4.6
68.9k
43

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note - Please read the earlier chapters. Each story is built on the previous ones, but you can enjoy them individually. All characters are 18 years of age or older. This is a work of fiction.

All of my incest stories are fantasies and do not reflect any real events or persons.

*****

The day after my daughter, Michelle, graduated high school, we still had one more school event to attend. Her high school softball team was in the state playoffs and even though she had graduated, Michelle still needed to be at the game. Michelle was not a starter and only got into the game late as a pinch runner. She was out at second on a double play and her team lost 6-4. The team that beat them would win the state championship two days later.

With all the requirements of graduation, I had taken the week off work. I had opened my own restaurant seven years earlier and this was only the second time I had taken a full week off. I wanted my daughter's graduation to be a big event. I hadn't planned on it being a week of sexual exploration, but it was. She had her first orgasm by riding her mom's fingers and I had treated her to her first oral sex.

She rode home from the game with us in silence after the loss. I looked at her in the mirror. She was wearing tight white shorts that showed off her tan legs and a low cut green tank top that exposed the black sports bra containing her 36D tits. Her reddish brown hair was back in a pony tail and she still wore her ball cap. She looked great. Only a week ago she would have worn jeans and a t-shirt. Part of her graduation present was a new wardrobe that featured modern more revealing styles.

"What's wrong baby girl?" I asked.

"I'm kinda bummed, that's all."

My wife Val turned to face her. "Something you need to talk about?"

"I hate losing for one, but you didn't give me a graduation present yesterday. I expected something big."

"I took you out shopping and spent over 600 dollars on new clothes. You think there should be something more?"

"Well, kinda. You said that was part of my present, I was looking for the rest."

Val turned to me. "What do you think, should we get her something else?"

"She did have an A average and got accepted into college. She even got enough scholarships to pay for most of it. I suppose we could get her something else."

"Got any ideas?"

"Yea. Maybe."

Michelle could tell by the tone of our voices that this was an act. I could see the excitement building in her. "What did you get me?"

"Well it's a surprise, but this should give you a clue." I said as I turned off the highway and into the car dealer.

"I get a new car?" She was all over the back seat checking out the lot. "What can I get?"

"Let's get out and look." I said, parking a short distance from the building. I was still playing up the act.

Michelle jumped out and headed toward the lot. Val and I got out and watched her go from car to car for a few minutes.

"Hey 'Chelle!" Val yelled across the lot. "Why don't you talk to this salesman?"

Michelle turned toward us looking for the salesman. She finally saw him leaning on a new red pickup parked in front of the showroom with a big white bow on top. It's amazing what you can get a car salesman to do for a couple hundred extra bucks.

Michelle squealed and ran back to us. "Is that mine?"

The salesman answered her by tossing her the keys as she ran over. "You are one lucky young lady." he said.

Michelle jumped in the seat and started to check out her new ride. Val opened the passenger door and watched her. Michelle couldn't contain herself, checking the stereo and the other features. The salesman was right there to explain everything. "Your Dad even paid for satellite radio. He must love you a bunch."

"Yes he does." Michelle said climbing out and giving me a big hug. "This is awesome."

"Keep checking it out, Baby. I have a few details to take care of inside." I left my wife and daughter to explore to truck and went inside with the salesman to finish some paperwork.

After a couple quick signatures I returned to my ladies. "What do you think?" I asked, knowing what the answer would be.

"I love it. I love you. I can't believe it. I gotta go show cousin Jae." She was already taking pics and sending them off on snap-chat.

"Did you see the license plate?" Val asked.

"No. Why?" she asked running to the back of the truck.

"Custom plates? No way!" She squealed. The plate said BBGRL15.

"We tried to think of everything." I said.

"You're the best parents ever." my daughter said, jumping into my arms and wrapping her legs around me. She kissed me on the lips and put her tongue in my mouth.

"Not here." I quietly said. "Be careful."

"Oh, yea. I forgot. Can I go show the girls?"

"Michelle," Val said, "You are a grown adult now and you are free to do what you want. But we still expect to know where you plan on going and when you think you will be home, just so we don't worry. Text us if plans change so we know you are safe."

"OK, yea. No prob. I'm gonna take off. Be home by midnight."

"OK, be careful."

Val and I stood there with our arms around each other watching our baby drive off.

"Well, she's all grown up." I said.

"Yes she is. I don't think we will see much of her for a few days."

"No, probably not. Hey, I need to run to the marina and get some stuff for the boat. Why don't I meet you at the house?"

"We rode here together. How can I meet you at the house?"

"Why don't you take that car right there?" I asked, reaching into my pocket for another set of keys.

Val looked at the white four door that had been parked beside the truck. The plate said H0TM0M. Then she looked back at me. "You little shit. Now I know why you had to go back inside." She elbowed me in the ribs.

"You raised that girl for 18 years. I figured you deserved a present too." I said to Val, pulling her in tight. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply.

"You really are the best." She said. "I'll see you at the house." With that she got into her new car and headed home.

I walked to my SUV pretty sure I had made my wife and daughter very happy today. What was even better was that I was just as sure it would lead to me getting laid. I hustled over to the marina to pick up the new sails and winch covers for my sailboat. I had a few more days off and I planned on spending a couple of them relaxing on the water. I was eight o'clock before I got home and the house was dark. I knew Val had to be home because her new car was in the drive. I guessed she was watching a movie in the bedroom or something like that.

I unloaded the sails into the garage and headed inside. Grabbing a beer from the fridge, I headed to the bedroom. Val was naked on the bed asleep, the title screen from a chick flick DVD was on TV. There was an empty wine glass on the table beside her and one of her vibrators on the bed. Someone had started without me.

I stripped off my clothes and crawled up beside her. I kissed her on the lips, no response. Still kissing her I ran my hand down her back to her ass. I always made sure to compliment her on her shapely butt. My fingers followed the crack of her ass and gently teased her puckered hole. She rolled onto her back at the intrusion. I moved my hand to her wonderful 38DD tits and played with her nipples causing them to harden. I still didn't get much in the way of a reaction. She was a sound sleeper but I was wondering just how much she had to drink.

I began to kiss her nipples and let my hand wander down to her hips, gently caressing the tender area where her hip becomes her leg. With each swipe of my fingers, I moved closer to her pussy. I could feel the slight bumps from shaving. Once I reached the opening at the top of her slit I stayed there, slowly probing, working my finger deeper. I felt the top of her clit and followed it to the tip. Val has a large sensitive clit that never fully hides behind it's hood. This trait I recently learned had been passed to our daughter.

The stimulation she was receiving finally got a response from her. She opened her legs giving me full access. I slid two fingers down her well lubed slit and entered her. I moved in and out of her pussy letting my thumb rub on her clit. She held my head in place on her tits and humped against my hand. After about five minutes of this serious fingering she clamped her with legs and shook as a small orgasm shivered through her pussy. Removing my hand from between her legs I kissed her and stroked her back.

"I love you. Let's get some sleep." she said, wrapping her arms around me and nestling into the pillows.

"So much for getting laid." I thought to myself and curled up beside her. She hadn't even opened her pretty hazel eyes.

I woke up to the sound of barking dogs and the front door closing. I looked at the clock, 11:55PM. "Michelle?" I hollered.

"Yea Daddy. Right on time."

"I see that baby."

"How's your new truck?"

"It's great Daddy. I love it." she said turning the corner and entering our room. She came over to my side of the bed and kissed me. Our tongues snaked around each other. I reached up and cupped her breast.

"Oh, hi Baby." Val said sleepily. "What time is it?"

"Just before midnight, Mom. I'm on time."

"You're such a good girl. You never give us any trouble." Before Val could finish speaking Michelle had returned to kissing me. Her hand slid under the covers and found my soft dick. With her young soft fingers wrapping around it, it didn't stay soft for long. Val looked at her daughter and asked with a certain amount of sarcasm, "Are you trying to steal my man?"

"No, Mom, I just want to borrow him. If that's OK?"

"And what would you like him to do?"

"I want him to make love to me. I want to lose my virginity."

"Tonight?" I asked. My rod was now hard as steel.

"Yes. Right now. I want sex."

I looked into my daughter's eyes. There was no question she was serious. She was full of desire, the unmistakable look of lust.

"Well, Dear, that's a big step. Are you sure you're ready?" Val asked.

"Yes, I'm ready. You've taught me so much already. I want to get fucked."

"You know the first time may not be what you think and it might hurt." I said.

"You won't hurt me, Daddy. Mom won't let you." She kissed me again still stroking me.

I slid my hand up her tan young thigh and cupped her sex through her shorts. She spread her legs to give my hand some room. The white denim prevented me from feeling anything, so I unfastened the button and pulled down the zipper. She stepped back and pushed them to the floor exposing her bald pussy. She pulled her tank top off and then her bra.

"Is that better, Daddy?"

"God, you're beautiful." Val said. "Are you sure about this. This is a huge step. You can only do it once."

"Yes, I'm sure. I've been thinking about it since last night. It felt so good getting my pussy eaten." our daughter said as she climbed into bed between us. "You said I was learning from two adults that love me and know what they are doing. And I can't think of anyone that will love me as much as you and Daddy and I want to do this with you."

Michelle was on her side facing her mom giving me a great view of her ass. I had never paid attention to it before. It was tight and smooth with faint tan lines. I moved my hand across it slowly enjoying the feel of her firm ass cheeks. Michelle and Val were kissing now, their arms around each other and breasts pressed together. I reached around them both, pulling them tight. Michelle kicked her leg over top of her mom's hip allowing my hard cock to slide into the gap between her legs. I did not try to enter her. I just let it slide against her pussy while I kissed the back of her neck. She rocked her hips against me, enjoying the new sensation of a dick at her entrance.

I felt Val's hand as it moved to Michelle's clit and my cock. She teased the two of us as she positioned my cock at our daughters virginal pussy and pushed the head between her lips. Michelle pushed back against me and moaned softly. I was not at an angle that allowed me to penetrate her so I let Val rub us together, getting Michelle wet and ready. I was as hard as I could get at this point. Even if I had wanted to stop, my dick was making all the decisions now. It wanted that sweet young pussy and I was going to listen to it. "She's ready." Val whispered.

I managed to separate myself from the two ladies and went to the dresser drawer and got a bottle of lube. I wanted this to be as comfortable as possible for my little girl. I also grabbed a package of rubbers from the pocket of my jeans. I had thought to get these on the way home, but figured I wouldn't need them for a few days.

While I was preparing myself, Val had her own ideas about how this should happen. She propped herself up on some pillows in the center of the bed. Spreading her legs, she had Michelle lay between them, also on her back with her head between my wife's breasts. Both ladies had their knees pulled up and spread wide. It looked like Val was planning to do her hair but I realized it was perfect. She had our daughter in the perfect position of all of us to enjoy her initial foray into the world of intercourse.

I rolled the condom onto my cock and lightly lubed the outside. A little more lube on my fingers and I climbed back on the bed. I touched my daughters pussy with my fingers. She sucked in her breath. "Relax, Baby." Val said, stroking her hair. "Daddy's going to make you feel better than you ever have." I rubbed the lube in her pussy feeling her hymen. Her young folds enveloping my fingers. This would be the last time I had any restriction.

I moved up between their legs, keeping my cock away for now. I kissed Michelle lightly. "Are you sure you want this now?"

"Yes, Daddy. I want you."

I moved forward, my hardness now touching her. I looked at my wife, still stroking Michelle's hair. I kissed Val, too. "Your little girl is about to be a woman." I said. She smiled at me and nodded.. I rubbed my cock at Michelle's entrance. Her pussy lips grabbing at it. I entered slowly a short distance and felt her wall. "You OK, Baby Girl?"

"Yes, it feels good."

"This is going to hurt a little. There is nothing I can do about it. I love you."

"I love you, too, Daddy."

I thrust forward and it was done. My only daughter was not a virgin anymore and I slid into her. She stiffened and a small yelp came from her. I thought I saw a tear in her eye. My wife was holding her. "Relax. Relax. Just breathe... Nice, deep breaths" she said in a soothing tone. "It will feel good in a minute."

I just held myself where I was. The feeling of Michelle's tight young pussy around my cock was better than I had imagined. I kissed her softly, feeling her calm down as she became used to the feeling of a penis inside her. Looking into her eyes I asked, "How does it feel?"

"Feels kinda good." There was still a little strain in her voice.

"Just enjoy it, Baby." Val said, still cradling Michelle's head between her boobs.

I remained still for another minute while I sucked on Michelle's nipples. The young little points were hard and standing proud. I eased into her a little more, still sucking on her tits. Slowly I withdrew and then pushed in farther. She gave a slight moan. I pulled back again and pushed further. On the next stroke, I was completely inside her. I leaned down and kissed her. Val had stopped stroking her hair and was focused on her tits, caressing and pinching her nipples.

"How are you, Baby?" I asked my daughter.

"Oh this feel great, Daddy. I love you guys."

"We love you too 'Chelle." Val said.

"Can you fuck me now Daddy? Like you do to Mommy?"

"What do you think Val? Should I fuck your little girl?"

"Oh, yes! Fuck her young pussy. Show her how good it is."

I started to thrust into Michelle with a steady firm rhythm. She moaned with each thrust. Val was still working her nipple with one hand and reaching down, stroked her clit with the other.

"Yes, Daddy... Fuck me... Fuck me hard."

"Wrap your legs around his back. Sweetie." Val instructed. Val knew me well. Just like I know how to get her going, she knows how to get to me. Michelle did as she was told and gave me an angle to really attack her young pussy.

"Now rock your hips as he fucks you." Val's instructions were teaching Michelle more than a summer of sex with some boy ever would.

It took a few strokes for Michelle to find the tempo but as soon as she did, she knew she had it. We screwed for a few minutes this way, a fast hard pounding from me and she was humping me back just as good. Her tight pussy pulling at me every time I pulled out. I was done and I knew it.

"Daddy's gonna come. Are you ready?"

"Cum in me Daddy... Cum in meeeee!" She locked her legs tight around me and I felt her pussy spasm and tighten. That was all I had and I began to fill the rubber. I held myself in her again, feeling the jets of cum spurt from my dick. Father and daughter were locked in the most taboo embrace. When I had finished and she unhooked her legs, I slid out of her. The condom was filled with my cum and coated with lube, her juices and a little blood. My little girl was a woman now. I kissed her lips and stroked her cheek.

"How are you?" Val asked Michelle.

"I never felt better. Is that why you married dad? Cause he's so good in bed."

"No, I married him cause I love him and we are best friends. The fact that he's good in bed doesn't hurt."

"Can we do this every night, Daddy?"

"Whoa, I'm not as young as I used to be. We can do it now and then but not every night."

"Yea, I want him sometime. I got left out of this deal." Val chimed in.

"You held me and helped me, Mom. You didn't get left out."

"Yes, I did. That was the hottest thing I've ever done and I couldn't even touch myself. I need to get off."

By now I had gone into the bathroom and thrown away the rubber and was washing myself off. I was still a little hard. I brought a warm cloth to Michelle. "Go ahead and freshen up." I said.

Michelle rolled off of Val and began to wash her pussy. It was red and puffy and her clit fully extended. I went over to Val and kissed her and tweaking her nipples. She grabbed my cock and rubbed the hardness back into it. It had been awhile since I had done this but I flipped Val over. I pulled her knees to the edge of the bed and mounted her doggie style. She pushed back to me, her big breasts bouncing in time with us. Michelle's tits were right under Val's face and she began to lick her daughter's still hard nipples. Michelle had cleaned her freshly fucked pussy and turned on the bed with her head under Val's chest. I was fucking my wife while she and our daughter sucked with each others tits.

Having already cum once I was in this for the long haul. Val came quickly after watching Michelle lose her virginity and not having had any release. I continued to pound her right through her orgasm which only triggered a second and then a third. The attention Michelle was giving her tits only heightened Val's arousal.

After her third intense orgasm, Val moved away from Michelle and collapsed on the bed. Pulling herself away from me, too. "I think Mom's done." I said to Michelle.

"Yea, I think so. You're still hard, Dad."

"I know but I'm worn out too. My back is shot. How are you?"

"I feel fine. My insides are kinda tingly and a little sore."

"That's OK, Baby. You just had sex for the first time and it was much more than most girls get. Why don't you go get some sleep. Ill see you in the morning."

"I think its already morning." she said pointing to the daylight beginning to stream through the window.

"I guess you're right. Then we all need to sleep."

"Can I sleep with you guys?"

12