Michelle Lesson 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're here. Let's go." Jae said.

"OK. I'll get the life jackets." Michelle answered.

She scurried down into the cabin. I felt a hint of jealousy. My daughter was going out for a ride on a jet ski with some guy she didn't know and what I really wanted to do was fuck her. Jae started a conversation the the two young men. The introduced themselves as Brian and Kenny. They were brothers from a small town near the lake. Brian was 23 and Kenny was 19. At least they were near the same age as the girls. Michelle had returned with the jackets and she had put her shorts on. Jae started to put on her jacket and Michelle asked if she wanted her shorts.

"No, I'm good without them." She answered. I could see Brian smile as he maneuvered to the stern ladder. Jae climbed down the ladder and he helped guide her to the seat. He put his hand on her ass as she stepped onto the ski. Her thong hid little as she straddled the wide seat. They pulled off a short distance and waited for Michelle and Kenny.

Michelle kissed me on the cheek and said "Bye, Daddy, see you in a bit." She climbed down to the second jet ski and Kenny helped here aboard. Much to my relief, he wasn't as forward as his brother but he did offer a hand to help my daughter.

"So, that's your old man? He seems pretty cool."

"Best daddy ever."

"You ready?"

"Yup. Punch it Chewie!" Michelle had my love for Star Wars and copied my habit of using bad movie lines.

They pulled away from our boat a safe distance before the boys opened up the throttles and took off across the lake with both girls laughing and squealing. Just a few months ago Michelle would have turned down the ride, too embarrassed about herself to accept it. I watched them for a few minutes, then cleaned up the remains of our lunch. After getting the cockpit squared away I headed below. I stashed the cooler in it's spot near the front berth and decided to grab some zzz's. I crawled onto the rear berth and saw a small wet spot where one of the girls had cum. I couldn't help but notice the smell of sex. I lay on the bed and opened my shorts and lazily stroked my cock thinking about all I had heard that morning. I felt safe knowing I would hear the jet skis if they returned but before I could get myself off, I fell asleep.

I was dreaming about Jae, how good it would feel to bury my cock in her pussy and suck on her massive tits. My cock was hard and surrounded by her warm wetness. I woke up before I came and realized the warm wetness was not part of the dream. I opened my eyes and looked down to see my daughter sucking my cock. I touched the back of her head and moaned. She stopped sucking and looked at me. "Am I doing this right?"

"That feels real good baby. Don't stop." She returned to sucking me without using her hands.

"You can stroke it with your hand while sucking. That will help you control it."

She grabbed my cock with her hand and held it.

"I love your cock, Daddy."

"Where did you learn to give a blow job?"

"Mom. I saw her do it once and she told me how but I've never done it. Should I be sucking it too?"

"Do what you want. Suck it. Stroke it. Or both. Just keep it wet. You can tickle it with your tongue, too, just like a giant clit."

Michelle returned to stroking me while she sucked. It was a fantastic blow job, incredible for a first timer. I grabbed her nearest tit with my hand. I felt the weight of her breast before I pinched her nipple through her bikini top.

"Mmmmm" she moaned on my dick.

"That feels great." She pulled her mouth off of me and flicked the tip of my penis with her tongue, teasing the underside of the tip and my piss hole. With out any help she had stumbled onto one of my weak spots. I could feel myself get even harder and my balls tighten.

"I'm gonna cum soon."

"Cum in my mouth daddy." My daughter sucked in the end of my dick like she was nursing on a huge nipple, all the while continuing to stroke me.

"God, Baby...so good...make Daddy cum...make daddy cum... you little slut... make me cum...make me cum...make me cum...NOW!"

I shot my first load into her mouth. She had tasted my cum before but she wasn't ready for it to shoot into her moth. She choked on the first jet and pulled her mouth away. The next two spurts landed on her face. She let go of my cock and the rest spilled out on my belly. I pulled her to me and wiped the cum from her face and then wiped it on the sheet of the bunk. I kissed my little girl and held her in my arms.

"Where is Jae?" I asked.

"Last I saw her she was going around the point with Brian. Probably going to get laid."

"Go figure. And how is Kenny?"

"He's nice. He never tried to do anything if that's what your worried about. I've got his phone number. He wants me to call next time we come up to the lake."

"You going to do it?"

"Sure. He's kinda cute."

"You getting a little crush?"

"Yea, maybe." she giggled.

I smiled and held my not so little girl in my arms. We fell asleep to the gentle rocking of the boat.

- to be continued.

12