Michelle My Hotwife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything?" I repeated. She smiled and sat on the bed next to the young man.

"Anything!" I looked at the young man who was still on his back.

I walked around the bed and took in the room, though this was my room and I knew every inch of it by heart, I seemed to need to look at it from a different point of view. This was now a room of sin and perversion and I wanted it to be used accordingly. I turned to my wife and told her to get into a sixty nine with her lover. Michelle started to take off her strapon. "No leave it on, feed it to him! Let him taste it all!" I told her. She smiled and left it on. She climbed onto the bed and got onto to her lover. The young man's name was Todd. Todd was a toy to her, this I knew, a means to an end. There were no feelings for him other than sex, and I knew in that instant that as long as she only wanted sex from them that I would be fine with it. I watched as they sixty nined each other Todd taking all she gave and Michelle swallowing all he had. I moved onto the bed and knelt by her face. "Here take mine too!" I said offering her my cock as well. Michelle kept Todd's in her hand and opened her mouth for mine, I shoved it into her mouth, and thrust it into her roughly. "Take it all you slut!" I growled. Michelle did as she was told. I put a hand on her tailbone and forced her to fuck Todd's mouth harder. Each of them were going to pay today!

When I was done throating her, I let her suck him a little longer. Then I got her off him, told her to take off the harness and get on to him, start to ride him on the bed. Michelle looked at me still trying to see if I was mad or horny. The truth was I was super turned on, but there was a small side of me that wanted her and her lover to be punished. When she slipped a condom on to him, she got into a straddling position and started to ride him. I got behind her and re-entered her ass. This was the first time doing a woman for me. I didn't know nor did I care if it was for either of them. I was only concerned with my pleasure!

I took a hand full of her hair and pulled back on it hard. "God you love cock, don't you?" I whispered into her ear! She grunted and in a lusty tone answered.

"God yes. I love it, crave it, and need it! All the fucking cock I can get!" Her reply just made me love her all the more. I knew this was her at her most vulnerable and scared and she was not backing down or making excuses! She was being a good little hot wife and getting off on it! I could feel Todd beneath us, my balls would graze his own from time to time. I looked over at the mirror over the dresser and saw in full view the situation. I loved the site of her body sandwiched between us. Todd's eyes were closed tight and he seemed to be concentrating really hard on not cumming; I, however, was loving it and knew I was going to last a lot longer than usual.

Michelle screamed out as an orgasm overtook her, and she began to shake as she came beneath me.

It wasn't long after that when Todd began to erratically thrust into her. I slowed down and let him get control of himself. This of course just made him come faster. He cried out as he came. Michelle collapsed on him, also spent. I was far from done though and started to pound her ass again. I was going to have my big cum. I was going to fuck her till I was ready to stop!

Thankfully for both of us she turned to look at me and ever so seductively licked her upper lip. "That's it baby, fuck my ass! Give it to me!" With that, I pulled out and jerked my cock till cum was shooting all over her ass and back. Michelle moved out from between us and collapsed on the bed. I climbed off and grabbed my robe.

Michelle propped herself up on her elbows and looked at Todd. "Sweetie, I think it's time for you to go!" She looked at me. I was guessing that she wanted a reading as to what to tell him. 'Was I down for more later? Or was I going to pull the plug right here and now?' I nodded a small nod and left the room. I for whatever reason couldn't be in the room while she invited her lover back for another session.

I remained in my study till I heard the door open, I smelt her before I saw her, she had just come back in from a smoke, and I knew she was nervous about talking to me. I was still unsure myself about where I stood. It was great, just now true. Now it was over, though, it became real. She cheated on me. Deceived me and went behind my back and brought lovers into our marital bed! Could I really just forgive this? If I didn't though, what kind of husband would I be? I orchestrated a whole scenario where I would catch her just so I could join in. I planned this and now I was going to be the one to get mad! I knew I was going to catch hell for what I had done. I just didn't know it would be me giving it!

I felt her hands on my shoulders. She massaged them as I thought of what I was doing. "Say something baby?" she said in her usual soft tone. I put my hand on her hers and gave it a squeeze.

"I am to blame for this if we can't work it out. I planned this, I thought I wanted this. Now that it is all done, I am not so sure! Michelle, you cheated on me!" I stood up and kissed her. She accepted. "How many times? I want the whole truth! If I catch you lying, or even think you are keeping anything from me, we will have a problem!" I needed to know the whole story. When Michelle didn't answer, I started to walk past her out of the study. Michelle grabbed my arm.

"I will tell you everything as long as you promise to try and work it out after!" I nodded.

"Of course!"

We sat on the couch and she began.

End.

12