Michelle Pt. 06 - She is Used

Story Info
She is used by 2 man and proves to be the perfect slave.
4.9k words
4.25
12.9k
5
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle part 6. She proves her worth as a slave

This story if fiction, and no body is under the age of 18.

Introduction: For those of you following my stories, this almost concludes the development of Michelle as my number one slave. If you would like to hear more about her please drop me a message.

***

That was my cue to get up and place the toys I'd set out on the table. The spreader bars, ropes, chains, clips, paddles, straps and of course the nipple and clit weights that I suspected the gentlemen would want to use, but which Michelle and I had only tried briefly once, so far. The only thing I didn't place on the table, mostly because it was large and required some explanation, was what I had nicknamed "The Saddle". A special suspension device, for when I wanted to suspend a woman from a cable for an extended period, but didn't necessarily want to spend the time necessary to get out all the rope and properly tie her to get that accomplished. When everything was laid out for inspection I went back to my desk and retrieved the remote control for the suspension cables in the ceiling. I lowered the one nearest the table so that the hook was just slightly above the table top.

By the time I finished, Michelle had led James and Thomas back to the office. She had them standing near the table, as expected. I looked at her and saw that she was flushed with excitement at what she saw in front of her. James and Thomas were staring intently at the array of supplies I was making available to them.

"Michelle, assume the position next to the table." I ordered. Michelle knelt, spread her knees apart, and placed her hands on her thighs.

This time I spoke to James and Thomas. "I have laid out some toys for your pleasure and use this afternoon. The same rules apply as previously. No permanent damage, no bleeding, and no marks. Otherwise, she is there for you to use as you wish. I will watch and record for you, but will only guide you in the use of the various controls as you wish. You will see a cable with a hook hanging from the ceiling above the table. That is controlled by this remote," I displayed it for them. "You may use any of the devices there to suspend her and amuse yourselves as long as you wish. You may paddle, spank, or flog her as you choose, and you may use any of her holes for relief that you wish, as many times as you wish."

Thomas picked up a spreader bar and held it out to James. James smiled at the hint. I spoke next to Michelle.

"You may moan, but you may not speak nor scream at any time until they finish. Is that understood?" "Yes Master."

"Very good." I agreed. "Gentlemen, please, enjoy yourselves."

James took the offered spreader bar and held it above Michelle's head.

"Give me your hands." He ordered.

Thomas took the opposite end as Michelle raised her arms. They secured her wrists to the bar, then James came over and reached for the remote.

I pointed to the Up-Down control, and told him, "This raises and lowers the hook."

"Excellent." He said, as he immediately pushed the up control, drawing Michelle to her feet. He continued until she was very erect, then he stopped.

"Thomas, get that other spreader bar. I think she needs her feet wide apart." Thomas hefted the second spreader bar around behind Michelle's ankles and helped James secure her legs more than two feet apart. James then raised her again, until her feet swung clear of the floor.

James stepped next to Michelle and stroked her ass, then spun her and stroked her pussy.

"Ah little one, so many fine and tantalizing temptations and possibilities." He grinned. "Don't you agree, partner?"

Thomas stroked Michelle's ass, then swung her around again, to cup his fingers over her baby-smooth mound. "Yes, there is no doubt. It's been too long since we had one so young and tender, yet so willing that we could play with like this." Thomas smiled. "But from the looks of her pointy little nipples, she might be cold. Should we try to warm her a bit?"

Thomas reached for a paddle, selected one by its heft. Then smiled back at his partner,

"Yes, no doubt, I'll warm this side, and you warm that?

"Hold her still for a minute. I want to keep those little nipples pointed down."

And he picked up the weighted clamps and quickly attached one to each nipple. Michelle gasped at the first and moaned at the second, but bit her lip before she could do more. James bounced the weights and a tear formed in the corner of Michelle's eye.

James wiped the tear and licked his finger, then picked up the flogger and immediately slapped it against Michelle's thigh. "Such a fine idea."

I'll give them credit, they were good. James wielded the flogger with almost professional skill, leaving barely an inch of the front of Michelle's body below her chin unredeemed by multiple strokes. He regularly went between her legs, slapping her cunt, sometimes shallow, sometimes wrapping nearly around to her ass. Thomas applied the same care to her back, from the nape of her neck to her ankles. Pulling his strokes where they might draw blood or actually hurt her, applying a healthy swing to her ass, thighs, and elsewhere. I was in awe. I was good with all those, but they had a synchronized skill that was amazing. Sometimes they would strike together on opposite sides of her body, sometimes they would alternate blows, and every so often, one would stop and seem to admire the other's handiwork. That there were three painfully throbbing erections was clear to me, mine was in my hand, and James' and Thomas' bobbed openly in front of them. More amazing was when, after a few minutes, James' strokes to Michelle's cunt started sounding wet. I realized that the flogger's arms were becoming dark with her moisture. Just as I'd hoped, and expected, she was becoming highly aroused by the attention she was receiving.

James obviously noticed it too. He stopped flogging her pussy and while James continued to apply the paddle firmly to Michelle's sweet little ass, James cupped her mound and started sliding his fingers inside, while he thumbed her clit. Michelle was moaning continuously now. Thomas gave her two particularly hard smacks with the paddle while James fingered her and Michelle exploded, spraying her cum across James' arm and onto the floor while she moaned very loudly. James smiled at me, while Michelle hung limply from her arms. Then James laid the flogger on the table and stepped between Michelle's legs and over the spreader bar. He hoisted her thighs, while Thomas reached under and positioned James' cock against Michelle's cunt opening. When he started to slip in James immediately rose quickly and jammed his entire length fully inside Michelle's slippery cunt. She moaned loudly again.

As soon as James was inside her, he nodded to Thomas who started paddling her ass hard. After about ten hard strokes, Thomas dropped the paddle and stepped up behind Michelle, while James grabbed her ass and spread her butt cheeks. Thomas jammed his cock into her ass. Michelle was moaning continuously now, while James and Thomas pumped back and forth into her, rocking her between them and pounding into her ass and pussy. Her tits were bouncing and pulling with the weights swinging freely between her and James. I noticed Michelle's approaching orgasm first, as I saw her legs start to twitch. She grabbed the bar over her head and gripped it tightly, and then her entire body started to spasm against the two men and their driving cocks. While she didn't scream, her moans became almost a constant high-pitched keening. Both men slowed their pounding into her to allow her to recover a bit, and so that they didn't cum too soon.

When Michelle seemed to recover a little she opened her eyes. James leaned in and kissed her lips gently. Then he looked at Thomas.

"I don't know about you, but I want to cum in this sweet, but very loud little mouth."

Thomas looked around. "Well, I want to fill this ass with mine, so I guess we'll have to restring her a bit to do that."

"I thought you might." I said as I came back around the desk, having tucked my erection back inside my pants.

I walked over and picked up the saddle. "If you let her down we can put this on her, and re-spread her arms and legs in a way that'll give you access to all three holes at crotch height, however you want to use them."

Thomas smiled at his partner. "That sounds fabulous. What do we do?"

"Well, if you'll both pull out and step back, we can put this on her first." I explained.

James lowered Michelle's legs and jerked his cock from her cunt, while Thomas simply popped his cock straight out of her ass. I held up the two breast rings, and explained,

"We pull a tit through each of these rings." I explained as I pulled one tit through the steel ring, James immediately grabbed the weight and did the same with the other, while Michelle moaned in pain. When we had both rings firmly against her chest.

I explained again, "These straps go over her shoulders and this around her chest right below her tits. Like so."

I walked around behind and cinched the strap tight around Michelle's ribs, then pulled the straps over her shoulders, and as I buckled one, Thomas got the other snugged down. I reached around in front again and pulled the bottom of the saddle tightly against the top of Michelle's pubic bone and pulled one end of the strap across her hip. James handed the other end back, and Thomas and I snugged that strap tight around her hips.

I leaned in and whispered in Michelle's ear, "Now you're going to find out why you've been working so hard on flexibility, little one."

I picked up the control and lowered Michelle until she was kneeling on the floor.

"Now we unhook her feet temporarily." I explained as we removed the spreader bar from her ankles. Then I lowered Michelle until her hands were level with her shoulders. While she knelt we also removed the spreader bar from her wrists.

"Now slave, you will spread your legs out to the sides as far as you can." I ordered.

Michelle complied instantly, wincing at each quick movement that caused her breasts to bounce. In moments her legs were spread directly out to the sides in nearly a straight line.

"Now, put down your hands and walk yourself down onto the floor on your face, but don't move your legs." Michelle looked at me nervously, but she immediately did as ordered.

"Now, gentlemen." I said, picking up the foot spreader bar, we'll bind her legs to this bar just as they are now." I held the bar against Michelle's ass, just at the top of her crack, with and end extending over her feet.

I pointed at the coils of rope. "Use one coil at each ankle and one coil at each mid-thigh, at least six flat turns. I don't want any permanent damage."

With the three of us working together, and me checking knots and tightness, Michelle's legs were secured in minutes. I was guessing the guys had done something similar before, because they truly knew what they were doing. I picked up a binder clip and clipped it to the attachment ring on the spreader, then to a similar ring on the saddle's lower strap.

Similarly, we attached her arms at the wrists and shoulders to the other spreader bar, and clipped that bar to the upper strap. "Now, we'll use this head collar to pull her head up for better access." I explained as I wound the strap across Michelle's forehead and wrapped it in her ponytail. I clipped the end to the same ring as the arm bar.

I stood up. "Now gentlemen, as you can see, all we have to do is attach her to the cable and raise her to the right height, and all her openings are immediately available for use at your leisure."

I picked up the controller and started extending the cable, which James grabbed to pull it to the single point attachment now at Michelle's back. As soon as he clipped it, I reversed the motor and Michelle rose steadily off the floor, her arms and legs fully extended to her sides. Her head and ass, up slightly for easy access. Thomas was already stroking his cock to insure he would be fully hard.

James positioned himself in front of Michelle and squatted so that as she rose his cock would remain level with her mouth. Michelle obediently opened up and sucked him in, while she waited to Thomas to penetrate her again, as her hips came up near Thomas' cock I saw the last weight still on the table.

Before he could shove his cock back into her ass I handed it to him. "We forgot this one earlier." I said.

He took the weight and knelt down and attached it to Michelle's clit. It was probably good that she had James cock in her mouth, as she might have screamed. As it was, all that came out was a loud moan around his cock, and a tear from her eye. Thomas stood and lined his cock up with Michelle's ass and pushed back in. She opened and accepted him readily. They alternated strokes fore and aft so that she was thoroughly mouth and ass fucked, but carefully so that she didn't gag by having a cock in her throat too forcefully. Although, I clearly saw her throat push out several times as James' cock was forced in.

It was quickly obvious that the guys were enjoying themselves. James was close to cumming in a matter of a few minutes, while Thomas, with the added stimulation of the weight slapping his balls as it swung from Michelle's clit, wasn't far behind. James groaned and grabbed Michelle's head. He pulled his cock back until just a bit more than the head was between her lips and shouted, "Now! Little one, here's your reward." And he pumped his load between her lips. Michelle sucked and swallowed every drop. I was very proud of her concentration, as Thomas was still pounding hard into her ass, and all the weights were swinging wildly, tugging on her clit and nipples.

When James finished he released Michelle's head and pulled his cock from her mouth. He smiled and her and said, "Thank you. That was terrific." Then he staggered to the chair and sat down hard to watch Thomas finish.

Thomas didn't disappoint. He quickly lost control. He grabbed Michelle's hips and swung her back and forth, using her ass to jack his cock as she swung. He just groaned loudly, "God yes!" Then pulled her tightly against him and shot a huge load of his cum into her bowels. Of course, he wasn't the only one enjoying the fucking. Michelle moaned loudly too, as she came, forcefully squirting down Thomas legs.

Finally Thomas pulled his cock free. Michelle let out a small whine, finding herself suddenly empty. I looked at both of them

"Satisfied for now?"

Thomas said "Yes." As James just nodded.

"Would you like to shower before you get dressed?"

They both said "Yes."

"Then if you'll gather your clothes, I'll take you to the shower and you can clean up and get dressed."

As we started to leave the office, James looked back at Michelle. "Would you like some help getting her down? I looked into Michelle's eyes. She was silently pleading to be released, but I shook my head.

"No, I think I'll leave her for a bit. I can handle it when I'm ready to take her down."

"As you wish." James said. "She's a great little fuck."

"Yes, she is, all the way around." I agreed.

I led them to the master bath and pointed out fresh towels and toiletries and left them. As I turned away they got in the shower together, holding hands. I didn't ask.

I returned to my office and stood in front of Michelle. "You were excellent, Slave." I commented, as I looked at her. "I am very proud of you. As a reward, I think I'll use you myself while we wait for them to finish."

I stripped off my shirt and pants and went around behind her. After watching her get used for well over an hour, I was painfully hard myself. I drove my cock into her cunt, grabbed her hips, and fucked her hard, seeking a release of my pent up need. Michelle moaned as I pounded her cunt, and it only took a few minutes for me to reach my release. As I pumped cum deep inside her, hers released down my legs. I grinned, knowing I'd given her some pleasure too.

When I was finished I pulled my cock out and spun her around to face me, still at cock level. Michelle obediently opened her mouth and sucked my cock, licking our cum, from my shaft. When I was satisfied I pulled away. Michelle whined again, and tried to hold me.

I smiled down at her. "Enough. You can have more later; I just needed to release some." I cupped her face in my hands, gently. "You are superb. Would you like a drink?"

Michelle nodded and whispered, "Water please, Master."

I got a glass and a straw and gave her a drink until she was satisfied. Then I grabbed my clothes and got dressed. A few minutes later, just as I completed assembling the Contract copies, and the disks of their encounter, I heard James and Thomas returning. They came into the office completely dressed and calm, as though this had been a simple business meeting. Of course, the sight of Michelle still hanging spread wide open and suspended from the ceiling did rattle their composure just a touch.

I pushed two stacks across my desk as they approached.

"Gentlemen, here's a copy each of our new Contract, and as a courtesy, a recording of your encounter with Michelle for your future pleasure."

We shook hand s all around and exchanged parting pleasantries. When we finished James walked over to Michelle and squatted by her face.

"You were great, little one. I wanted to thank you. I think that's the best eighteen year-old pussy and mouth I've ever had." He kissed her forehead.

"You can count on me coming back for more as soon as I can."

Thomas grinned. "Me also."

"Thank you, sirs." Michelle said, simply. "I'll look forward to that also."

With that, I escorted them to the door and watched as they pulled away down the drive. I returned to my office and stood in front of Michelle.

"I assume you'd like me to let you down?"

"Please Master?" She begged. "It was good, but it's really starting to hurt." She paused. "And if I don't get down soon I'm going to have an accident here on the floor."

"I'm going to take the weights off first." I explained. "But I suspect that's going to hurt a bit. You may scream, if necessary." I warned, as I reached for her nipples and removed one weight then the other.

To her credit, Michelle didn't scream, but she did gasp and moan. I went between her legs and unclipped the weight there, and she did scream at that release. I grabbed the control and slowly lowered her to the floor and began the process of releasing the bonds, first her legs, then her arms. I stood her up.

She staggered a bit.

"Can you stand? Or would you prefer the toilet before I release the saddle?"

"I can stand." She said, and then stumbled. "I think." She smiled weakly at me.

"Hold the front of this up against your chest until I'm ready to pull it off." I directed, looking at her tits, which were forced through the rings. I stepped behind her and starting releasing buckles and straps. When all were released I went back in front of her.

"This may hurt a bit too." I mentioned, as Michelle finally looked down at her own chest. She realized that her tits were purpled a bit from being constrained tightly. She just nodded and closed her eyes. I slowly worked her tits out of their confines. Alternating, just a bit at a time, finally, both slipped free.

"You're excused for an hour to clean up and take care of whatever you need." I told her. I let go of her arm, and she staggered again and nearly fell.

"Would you like an assist to get to the bathroom?" I offered.

"I think I'd better." Michelle agreed. I took her arm and helped her walk and get to the toilet. I watched and waited while she took care of emptying herself. She smiled up at me. "They put a lot of cum in me." "You didn't seem to mind at the time." I offered.

12