Michelle: The Bachelorette Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I'm leaving I see that Ayla has successfully gotten her last stripe. She has the Colonel trapped on the stage, fucking him like a life was in the balance. Kelley Butler, the florist, stands behind her with two fingers buried deep in Ayla's ass. I guess someone had to do it. I'm sure there are sex acts I have not seen today but right now I don't want to imagine them. Oh, and remind me to switch florists.

So, I take care of one last errand and get to the car. I hurriedly unbuckle the straps to check on my captive and hear Art moaning which is a good sign, I think. Even though he seems semiconscious he's definitely disoriented. I stick an old umbrella in the lid to keep it ajar and re-strap the trunk closed, more at ease knowing that he isn't suffocating.

I'm nervous on the drive home, imagining being pulled over for a broken taillight and having a cop discover my incapacitated victim caged in the back of my vehicle. Not exactly the way I want to end this day.

But the drive home is, thankfully, uneventful. And then I meet you in the living room and tell you my story.

***

Rob was quiet for a couple minutes and Michelle took advantage of the break from talking and gave his member a little oral attention. He was seldom ready for a second performance. This story must have really affected him.

"So, are you sure he's alright?" Rob finally asked.

"I checked on him earlier when I went to use the bathroom. I removed the gag. If he yells now no one will hear him. Besides a headache and the fact that he's madder than a swatted hornet, he's fine. Oh, and his balls hurt like hell and he can't figure out why."

Michelle sat up on her knees and wrapped her large boobs around his dick. A hint of a smile cracked Rob's serious expression and she knew he approved of the position change.

"You actually stuck your panties in his mouth?" There was a touch of admiration in Rob's voice.

She tried to give a shrug as off-handed as her sister's. "Hey, maybe he'll wake up thinking he went down on me."

Rob laughed but got serious quickly. "What do we do with him? I mean, he really has the upper hand here. He may have been sleazy and a real prick but you broke some major laws here."

She reached for the clear bottle on the table and oiled up before returning his erection to her cleavage and jacking him off with her boobs. "There is one important part of the story I skipped over."

Rob's eyes widened. "Good God, Michelle. What else did you do?"

"Calm down, calm down. This was a good thing."

Michelle focused on the tit-fucking for a few minutes before continuing with the missing part of the story. The slippery feeling of his cock between her boobs was not particularly arousing but his reaction to her was. As much as he wanted to hear the conclusion, she had still managed to distract him to quiet moans while she worked his dick.

***

Right before I leave the building to drive home I have an epiphany; the security tapes. The partners had cameras installed a couple years ago when the neighborhood was having problems with vandalism. As far as I know we've never had a break-in but I know the cameras still run all the time because I filled in for Hank last summer when he took his annual fishing vacation.

I have no problem finding the right tape. They're all marked pretty as can be. I grab the two assigned to Ms. Hester's office and stick them in my purse. Then I realize that I need to get the one for the hallway camera as well. And the elevator. And the loading dock. I certainly don't need to be seen wheeling a trunk out the back door in the middle of the night.

Even though I'm confident I have confiscated the proper tapes, I stick one of the one's from Ms. Hester's office back in an empty machine and hit "play". I can't afford to make a mistake now.

The screen shows a dark, empty room. I rewind until the scene becomes bright from the table lamp and play it again. There I am, kicking Art in the nads. Now that wasn't very ladylike, I think.

I rewind a little more and watch with fresh embarrassment as a person I don't recognize leans back on the couch and displays herself like a back-alley hussy. I've never had the opportunity to watch myself masturbate and I'm not exactly impressed with what I see.

Yeah, I see that gleam in your eye. I have video. God, you're such a perv. I promise you can see it sometime. But you're going to have to be a very good boy.

So anyway, I rewind until the little light goes off on the screen -- the lamp I had switched on in the office - and I'm about to stop it when I see a different light come back on. When I play the tape I see that Art has lied to me. He was in Kim's office before I was.

I am dumbfounded as I watch him invade Ms. Hester's personal and private belongings. Art uses a wire to pick the simple lock on the filing cabinet and pulls our random files, reading some papers and sticking others in an open briefcase on her desk.

He finds the combination to her safe on the bottom of her keyboard tray -- I didn't even know it was there -- and opens it. I observe as he removes first one, then two piles of bound bills. I've seen them before and I know they are ten thousand dollars per stack. The last papers look like treasury bills but he turns too quickly for the camera angle to catch the detail. These all go in the leather case.

Art sits down at her computer and spends a few minutes trying to crack her security codes but I never see him make any progress and he shuts the system down. Of course, all this is just one of the cameras designed to capture her office. I may see more on the other one.

It's burning me up that he would actually steal from them company that employs him but I'm bubbling inside over how this changes things. This means that before I my assault and kidnapping took place, Art was committing breaking and entering and grand larceny. And I have it all on tape! Yeah, you see it. Now who has the upper hand?

I'm feeling pretty smart about then when the other hammer falls. Oh my God! The entire bachelorette party has been recorded here in this room. I completely overlooked the fact that Hank would have come in here on Monday and done his usual sweep of the weekend footage to find hours of naked women having a myriad of sex. I'm sure I would not have been the star of the evening given the performances provided by Ayla and my sister but it wouldn't take long for my humiliating scenes to circulate throughout the office.

In a perverse way, I owe my presence here to Art. Were it not for my ordeal with him I would not have even thought to get these tapes. Wow, things really do go full circle. Thank you, Art, you despicable bastard.

I clear all the machines I think would have an angle on any of the evening's adventures and then just I decide to just take them all. Tomorrow morning when I come back in I'll just refill the machines with blank tapes. The sweep Hank does is just routine and boring. He almost does them in his sleep. He'll never notice a thing.

I find his leather briefcase hidden behind Ms. Hester's desk and grab it. And that brings us back to here, again.

***

"Well, all this certainly makes a big difference. Thanks a lot for leaving that out the first time."

"Yeah, you're real upset. So, is that huge grin on your face because we've got him by the balls or because I've got you by the balls?" Michelle pulled them toward her and took him again into her mouth.

"Both. But also because we have movies."

It was difficult to laugh with a mouth full of cock but Michelle gave it her best shot. She let him fall from her lips and shook her head.

"I should have known."

"Don't you see how awesome this is? I love your stories but I'm obviously not there when they happen. You are. And I always assume that some of the details are either skipped over or exaggerated for my benefit."

She looked incredulous. "I do not embellish or omit. You get the full, unedited version -- at least from my point of view."

Gathering some of the oil from her boobs, she took a finger and spread it down below his balls to his butt. Michelle played at the entrance to his ass while she sucked him deep into her mouth.

"Oh, shit. You're getting serious, huh?"

She paused. "Well, we either have to stop and deal with Art right now or we can finish round two and then take care of him."

Rob looked at her like the choice was steak or tofu. She lovingly licked him up and down before resuming her blowjob and anal play. He didn't like to admit it but the two of them had at least one sexual quirk in common. He loved it when she stuck a finger deep into his ass when he came.

"Jeez, baby. I can't believe you've got me here again in the same night. I must be hitting my sexual peak."

Michelle let her hand follow her mouth on his shaft and inched her finger a little deeper.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck..."

Her husband finished quickly and intensely. Michelle sat with her head resting next to his spent penis and contemplated the evening while Rob dozed peacefully. How much had this one night changed her, she wondered? Was she cured of her extreme embarrassment at the silliest of situations or comments? She couldn't imagine what could be more humiliating than the events that she had experienced tonight. Maybe she could finally behave like a normal person from now on.

Rob woke with a start and looked down lovingly at his wife. At that moment, in spite of all that had occurred, Michelle felt like the luckiest woman in the world.

"Alright, baby. I think it's time we go fuck with our hostage."

***

Hope you enjoyed Michelle's latest adventure. Be sure to vote and comment. It helps me know if my writing is on the right track. Thanks for reading. - Chip