Michelle's Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Michelle finds herself getting pulled in deeper.
4.9k words
4.43
11.3k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, Michelle returned to her daily routine, determined to put what had happened the past two days behind her. She considered herself very lucky, married to a wonderful man who worshipped her and enjoying a 'normal' sex life. What else could she ask for? Her situation was much better than what it was in Colombia. Time to get back to reality. After finishing a particularly grueling workout driven in part by frustration, she sat down in the coffee shop, sipping her vanilla latte and half hoping that she would look up and see Matt walking through the door. After fifteen minutes, she decided to leave. As she was getting up from behind the table, her phone beeped with an incoming text. As soon as she heard the familiar noise, her heart skipped a beat and she felt a warm tingly sensation build between her legs. As she looked down at the phone, she couldn't hide her disappointment when she read "Lunch today?" from her best friend, Emily. "Of course," she wrote. "Noon?" My God, she thought, I'm like a dog reacting to food being dropped in his bowl. As soon as I hear that beep, my body reacts. So much for leaving everything in the past.

The next two days passed without incident but with each day, Michelle was becoming more anxious and agitated, almost crawling out of her skin. Fortunately, the weekend arrived. I'll be able to spend some quality time with my husband, Michelle thought. Not being alone should keep me distracted and, more importantly, from thinking about him.

As she was putting away the dishes, her husband shouted from the other room, "Why don't we go to the movies this afternoon? That picture you want to see is playing in an hour."

"That sounds like a great idea," she responded, "Its a date." As soon as she said the word date, her phone beeped. "I need to see you." She immediately dropped it on the counter, putting both hands out to steady herself. No way, she thought, who does he think he is? He disappears for days without a trace then has the nerve to say he needs to see me? Forget it.

"I'm going to shower and change for our date, honey. Be right back." The phone burned in her hand, as she walked into the bedroom to strip off her clothes. Her body began its all too familiar pattern of betrayal. The harder her mind worked to ignore the text, the more her body reacted. As she pulled her top over her head, her nipples ached. The slightest brush of fabric had their attention. Stripping off her tights and thong gave way to a noticeable wetness between her legs. She could sense the folds of her pussy growing more aroused as she strode across the room, went into the master bathroom and slid under the hot water. The heat against her skin had a soothing, therapeutic effect but also heightened her body's sensitivity. Try as she might, she could not shake the image of Matt behind the wheel of his sports car, his zipper undone, his beautiful, thick cock protruding from his jeans...his hardness meant for her and his desire to have her. The image of his cock was difficult enough to ignore but when she combined it with the look on his face...and those eyes...and her lips slowly engulfing him. His face showed pure desire. His uncontrollable lust is what turned her on most. No one had ever looked at her that way. His intensity was incredibly alluring.

With that picture in her head, her hands took over. One went to her right breast, pinching and pulling on her swollen nipple, while the other pulled the shower head from its cradle, adjusted the water stream to pulsate and aimed it at her clit. When the first stream of water hit, it was like she was struck by lightning. Her body convulsed as the water assaulted her pussy. With one hand directing her 'vibrator', the other alternated between her breasts, first rolling her nipples between her fingers and then pulling on them. As she played with herself, she imagined Matt's cock sliding in and out of her mouth, cupping his heavy balls with her hand. The thought of her swallowing his salty cum was too much for Michelle and within 30 seconds, she was cumming, a long rolling orgasm that left her legs weak. She quickly recovered and realized that her husband could have walked in on her at any moment. It wasn't like she was now satisfied. She remained edgy and out of sorts. The orgasm was a necessary release, a relieving of the pressure that had been building within her body but it didn't quench her desire. The best she could hope for was that her most recent round of self- pleasure would last a while and limit the wicked thoughts that had invaded her head.

As she stepped out of the shower, the water dripping off her hard, lean body mixed with her own juices. Suddenly, she remembered the text. It's immature not to reply, she thought. I'll simply tell Matt that I can't ever see him again. End of story. She typed:

"That's not a good idea, Matt. I don't think it's wise for us to see each other again."

The reply was instantaneous. "It's important that I speak with you again. Please."

"I don't understand. You disappeared without any communication. Why is it so important that we speak?"

Again, the response appeared immediately, like he knew what she was going to say. "I can't explain over a text. I had to go out of town for a few days. Please meet me. I need to see you."

There it was again. I need you. Her mind flashed back to his hard cock once again. The way it strained out of his jeans, as if it was going to burst. It was like steel in her hands when she first touched it. She had never felt anything like it, at least 8" long and thick. She could barely wrap her hand around the shaft. It was warm to the touch with its smooth shaft topped by that beautiful head. The way it reacted to her touch... It wasn't just desire. It really was need, like his cock needed her to relieve the pressure. Like her release in the shower. Need. No choice.

"When and where?"

"I'll pick you up in front of our coffee shop. Now."

Our coffee shop. She had only met him a few days ago, yet now he was using "we", "us", "ours". Her body tingled.

"I can't come now. I'm going to the movies with my husband. We're leaving in 15 minutes."

"I need you to come now. You can see the movie later. It won't take long. I promise." The desperation in his text made her pause. Maybe something is truly wrong and he needs my help.

"I don't know...", she wavered.

"Please! This can't wait."

His desperation and her concern won out. "Ok. I guess I can tell him that we can go to the later show."

"Thank you, Michelle. Really. See you in 15 minutes."

15 minutes? What did I just agree to, she thought. She dropped her towel and strode across the room to change, her taut ass and perfectly formed cheeks clenching. Opening her top draw, she took out her sexiest red thong, almost absentmindedly, and slipped it over her legs. It barely covered her shaved mound and fit snugly across the back of her ass. The thin V shaped material in the front did little to hide her lips. As she moved across the room to grab her jeans, she could feel the material rubbing against her lips and across her tight asshole, each step a minor form of torture. She selected her tightest jeans and slid them over her hips. As she pulled them up to her waist, she could feel her thong stretching tighter. To complete the outfit, she pulled on a thin, loose fitting sweatshirt, no bra. I'll only be gone a little while she thought and I can change again before the movies.

Returning to the living room where her husband was patiently waiting for her, she said, "Emily just texted me. Apparently, she and Dave just had a big fight and she's very upset. Would it be okay if I went to comfort her and we go to the movie a bit later?"

"Of course. She's your best friend and she's lucky to have you, just like me. Go take care of her and we'll go when you're back and maybe grab a bite afterwards."

"You're the best. I don't deserve you. I shouldn't be too long." With a kiss on the cheek, Michelle was out the door and on her way to their coffee shop. She couldn't help feeling like she really didn't deserve her husband. What was she doing?

As she pulled into the parking lot, she saw Matt's sports car a few spaces away. Walking across the lot, her nipples rubbed against the thin material and hardened to where it was obvious she wasn't wearing anything underneath. She was so nervous, she hardly noticed. She knocked on the passenger side window and Matt reached across the seat to open the door for her. She could see the definition of his arm through the window as he extended to help her out. Michelle slid into the bucket seat and when she turned to face him, he was right there. His right hand grabbed the back of her head and he pulled her to him, kissing her tenderly on the lips. "It's great to see you. I've missed you", he said. Caught off guard by the sudden movement, Michelle didn't resist, nor did she encourage him.

"What was so urgent? I was concerned that something bad had happened."

"We need to go somewhere private. My place has some water damage and is being repaired so I had to check into a hotel. Let's go there so we have some privacy. I don't want anyone to overhear our conversation."

"Matt, you know I can't go to a hotel with you. It's not appropriate."

"Why not? We're both adults. It's just a place to talk." Grudgingly, Michelle acquiesced but let Matt know that she didn't have much time and that nothing was going to happen.

As they rode the elevator up to the top floor, Michelle could feel his presence close by her side, sensing his strength. The sexual tension was palpable as they rode in silence. At one point, he slid his arm around her, grabbing her at the hip just above her ass, but she resisted and pushed his arm away. "I said nothing was going to happen, okay?" Agreed. Yet his touch served its purpose by softening her up.

Matt inserted his key card and pushed open the door to his suite. Michelle followed him in, a bit timid, and turned to carefully close the door. As the lock clicked, she felt him press against her. His head bent to kiss her neck while his hands traveled to the outside old her sweatshirt and kneaded her breasts. Her body's reaction was immediate with her nipples instinctively responding to his touch. He pressed her up against the door, as she muttered, "Don't. Please." But his strong hands were already having the intended effect. Her nipples jutted out of the sweatshirt, straining against the thin fabric. "Don't think that I didn't recognize that you left your bra at home. You wanted me to react like this, didn't you?"

"No, I... that wasn't what... no."

"I could see you tits bouncing under your sweatshirt when you walked to the car, those delicious nipples poking out. You never go out uncovered. You did that for me, didn't you?" Michelle never used that type of language. She would never refer to her breasts as tits. But his talking was getting to her. His desire and confidence was a huge turn on.

Was he right? Did I purposely dress to provoke him? She didn't think so, but Michelle was now questioning her own motives. While he continued to roll her nipples between his fingers, he pressed his body against her backside. Michelle could feel his hardness through his jeans, stretched out over the length of her ass. His weight was formidable, making her feel tiny compared to his body. Both her body and mind were losing the battle. Being controlled like this was really getting to her.

The moan that escaped her lips was all that Matt needed to hear to continue the assault. He reached down and slid his hands under the sweatshirt, slowly allowing his hands to travel the length of her torso until they reached its target, those dark nipples. Her tits we're warm and soft. Matt pushed them together so her nipples were close to touching for better access to stimulate both at the same time. It was all too much for Michelle who moaned her approval again.

Any protest now virtually gone, Matt dropped his hands from her tits to the buttons on her designer jeans. He skillfully unhooked the buttons and was able to slide her jeans over her hips, revealing her flaming red thong. "Was this for me, too?" he whispered in her ear, "It was, wasn't it?" Unable to speak, Michelle shook her head no, trying to muster the slightest amount of control over the situation. As his hands returned to her breasts, he asked, "Should I stop then? Do you want me to stop playing with your tits?"

"N...no," she whispered.

"Then say it. Tell me what you want. Beg me to keep going."

"Please...please keep touching me. Play with me... play with my... tits." She said it. Another wall of resistance fell.

His confidence growing with each moan, his hands next slid over her ass cheeks, alternating between rubbing them forcefully and gently massaging them. His strong hands were no match for her thin red thong. Michelle was unable to put up much of a fight. Her body simply didn't want to. As her breathing quickened, Matt was more emboldened. One hand left her ass and she heard the shuffle of Matt undoing his pants. His hands quickly returned to her, reaching for the sides of her thong and violently pulling it down to her knees. That maneuver set Michelle off. The thought of this gorgeous man ripping her panties down because he could no longer contain himself was too much for her. Her pussy was soaked, wetter than she had ever been.

Matt inched backwards, alleviating some of the pressure on Michelle, only so he could force her hips away from the door while pushing her body forward, forcing her to bend at the waist. She felt the tip of his engorged cock slide along the length of her slit. As it grazed her clit, she felt a jolt of electricity. After it sliding up and down a few times, his cock was sufficiently wet with her juices. Michelle could feel him position his bulbous head at the opening of her tiny hole. She attempted one feeble final time to resist, but there was no conviction in her voice. "No, we can't." But they both knew it was too late. Matt was ravenous and was going to have her, no matter what.

For a brief instance, Michelle was concerned that his size would be too much for her. She had never seen, nor felt such a large cock. With her limited experience, she didn't know they existed, but she was so slick from Matt's desire that he easily buried himself to the hilt, pushing deep into her. Michelle had never felt so full. Her husband, who was neither big nor small, had never reached the place that she felt now. "Oh, my God", she gasped. She cushioned her head against the door with her arms and stuck her ass out further, offering her pussy to Matt. And she wouldn't be disappointed. Matt grabbed her hips and began pounding her from behind in a relentless, lust filled attack. "Ahhh... Yes... More... Please. Please, fuck me. Oh, God. Yes. Fuck me, Matt!" The intensity of the assault and the heightened sensation made it impossible to maintain. As Matt thrust deeper and deeper into parts Michelle didn't know existed, they reached their climax at exactly the same time. The walls of Michelle's pussy tightened around Matt's cock at the same time that his balls tightened and began filling her. When he started to cum, the walls of Michelle's pussy milked his cock for everything it had. They stood motionless for some time, his arms around her waist, as they both recovered. "That was...was...incredible. I've never felt like that", Michelle admitted.

With Michelle still facing the door, Matt reached down to pull off her jeans and thong, pausing on the way up to caress her ass and inhaling the smell of her. Once removed, he spun her around and took her in his arms, kissing her passionately, in stark contrast to the animalistic assault she just experienced. "You are so beautiful," he said when breaking the embrace. He began lifting her sweatshirt over her head. All resistance now gone, Michelle willingly lifted her arms, allowing Matt to remove her last article of clothing. Although he was almost fully dressed, Michelle was now completely naked in front of someone she had only met five days ago. She already felt tiny in front of him, her nakedness only underscoring her submission. Matt stepped back to observe his conquest. Clearly pleased, he instructed her to lie down on the bed, while he removed his clothes. "Spread your legs for me."

Michelle obediently walked to the king-sized bed, lay down and dutifully spread her legs for Matt. He was pleased to see that his cum was seeping from her pussy. Without having to ask or instruct, Michelle ran her fingers down between her legs, scooped up Matt's cum and brought her fingers to her mouth, swallowing everything she could.

As Michelle cleaned herself up, careful not to disappoint him by closing her legs, Matt began to slowly undo the buttons on his shirt. As he pulled his arms out of his sleeves and the shirt over his shoulders, Michelle was able to see his body for the first time. His chest and shoulders looked like they had been carved out of marble, the definition of his stomach as if it was drawn by a sketch artist. His jeans were part way undone but he needed to step out of them. As he did, the muscles in his thighs bulged like those of a professional cyclist. It was hard to imagine that Matt could look any better, any sexier, but as each article of closing was stripped away, he did. With his clothes now bunched up on the floor at his feet, Michelle stared in awe. His chiseled body was certainly impressive, but she couldn't take her eyes of his cock. To her utmost surprise, it was still hard, raging even, standing almost straight up against his washboard stomach.

Matt slowly walked to the bed. "Spread your legs wider for me," he commanded. Michelle complied, stretching them as far as she could. The lips of her pussy separated slightly, giving Matt an unobstructed view between her legs. Michelle's excitement grew as she realized that she wanted to show him. She knew her neatly trimmed pussy and engorged lips would turn him on. And that's what she intended to do. She wanted to excite him. It was Matt's turn now to be awestruck. This long, lean, dark Latin goddess was willfully, wantonly spreading her legs for him, inviting him in. As he reached the bed, Michelle was lying down, legs spread and her upper body propped up by her elbows. Her face was flushed, her nipples standing at attention. Matt grabbed her by the legs and pulled her toward him, causing her to fall back flat on the bed. His hands moved to her inner thighs, pushing her legs further apart and opening her up even more. The anticipation of what awaited Michelle caused her juices to start to flow all over again.

"Is this what you want?" he asked.

Michelle breathed a weak, "Yes..."

"Tell me what you want me to do to you."

"I can't. I don't...I don't say those things," Michelle gasped.

"Do you want my tongue to lick your pussy? Do you want me to suck your clit and lips? Say it. Ask me to lick your pussy."

"Please do it, Matt. Please. I need it," was her reply.

His face was moving closer to her cunt, "Say it."

"Okay, okay. Please lick me. Lick my pussy, please. I want your tongue on my clit and your fingers inside of me. Please," Michelle begged.

That's all he needed to hear as he dove between her legs. His tongue expertly traveled the length of her lips, alternating between licking, gently sucking and pulling on her lips. As she began to move her hips in an effort to grind herself on his mouth, Matt's tongue found her clit, initially licking around the sides, teasing her, careful not to allow a direct hit then finally rolling his tongue over the top.

"Yes, oh, yes. Like that. Lick my clit, Matt. Eat my pussy, please. Ahhhhh...Yes, like that," Michelle wailed. "That feels sooo good."

Encouraged by her response, Matt left her clit and slid his tongue inside her cunt, tongue fucking her hole then pulling out and concentrating on her lips, gently sucking them into mouth, tugging at them with his lips. He then slid his hands under Michelle's ass and pulled her pussy further into mouth, clamping down on her box and thrashing her with his tongue. After a few minutes, Matt loosened his grip on her pussy, pulled back slightly and allowed his tongue to travel down her slit to reach her puckered asshole.

12