Michelle's Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle had never had anyone touch her there. She always felt that it was dirty, something to be avoided at all costs. She had never had anal sex, despite prior attempts by her ex boyfriend. Her conservative husband had never even tried, leaving her virgin rosebud untouched. After overcoming the initial surprise of Matt's tongue finding its way to her asshole, Michelle concentrated on the feeling...and it felt incredible. Filthy, wrong and amazing. Matt pushed his tongue into her ass while firmly gripping her cheeks with both hands, holding her in place.

"Oh...my...God. Yes!" she grunted. Her hips continued to grind, her breath panting.

After several minutes of attention, Matt made his way back to her pussy, now overflowing with wetness. As his mouth moved higher up her body, he took the opportunity to slip the first digit of his index finger into Michelle's ass. That put her over the edge. She gripped the side of his head with both hands, drove her pussy into his face and screamed, "I'm cumming. Yes. Oh, God. Yes...I'm cumming again. Don't stop. Please...don't stop!" Her head thrashed from side to side and her eyes rolled up inside her head, as if she was having a seizure. Her body trembled, then shook and then went limp.

"How?...what?...how did you do that", she whimpered.

Matt removed his mouth from between her pussy and moved his body along the length of her torso until he arrived at his destination. He now began concentrating on Michelle's nipples, circling them with his tongue, sucking them into his mouth, lightly biting them. The change of venue allowed Michelle time to recover from her earth shattering orgasm, yet kept her body highly stimulated.

As her breathing began to return to normal, she heard her phone beep in her purse by the side of the bed. Oh, no, she thought. What time is it? Looking at the clock near her purse revealed that she had already been gone an hour. She told her husband that she wouldn't be long. Michelle twisted and reached for her bag, Matt's hands still on her breasts.

Grabbing her phone, she read her husband's text: "Is everything okay? How is Emily?"

"It's my husband. He wants to know if everything is okay."

As she turned on her front to type a reply, Matt's hands never left her. He eased her legs apart, slipping them between her legs to rub her slit.

"Stop. I have to reply." But Matt wouldn't stop. He continued to play with her. Teasing, stimulating, torturing.

Michelle typed, "Sorry it's taking so long. Emily is very distraught. Shouldn't be much longer."

Just as she hit send, Matt slipped two fingers into her pussy from behind and began finger fucking her. Her body began reacting again, her head dropping to the bed and her hips and ass lifting to allow Matt greater access. She still had her phone in her left hand, her arm extended over the side of the bed. As Matt continued pushing his fingers into her, her phone beeped again.

As she looked glossy-eyed to the screen of the phone, she was able to make out her husband's reply. "No worries. See you soon. Love you" Then she dropped her phone over the side of the bed.

The pleasure inside Michelle's body was building again. She couldn't believe that her body was able to explode the way it had, only to quickly recover and want more. She had never known this type of pleasure. She had read those trashy romance novels in her teen years, where every guy was built like Thor and every woman a supermodel, but she never believed any of it. Until now. Now she understood what those novels were all about, when feeling and stimulation takes over rational thought. Michelle pulled her legs up underneath her body, raised her ass in the air, while keeping her face pushed into the bed.

"Please fuck me, Matt. I want you to fuck me from behind. I want you to see my ass as you do it."

Matt rose to his knees, positioning himself behind Michelle's ass. While pleasuring her, his cock had remained hard and now it ached for relief. He placed one hand on each cheek of her ass and spread her open, parting her lips in the process. Grabbing his rod, he ran it up and down the crack of her ass, still slick with his saliva and her juices. Michelle moaned every time the shaft of his cock made contact, sliding over her asshole. The feeling was indescribable, so naughty, so wrong, so right. She couldn't take anymore.

"I need you, Matt. Stop teasing me and fuck me. I need you to fuck me." There was that word again.

He pulled her hips up every so slightly to improve his angle, taking his cock at the base of his shaft and positioned his head at Michelle's now gaping hole. Before he could begin to thrust forward, Michelle pushed back, impaling herself on his cock.

"Ahhhhhh. That's it. That's what I need. Fuck me. Give me more. I need your cock. I need to cum again."

A week ago, Michelle could never have imagined talking like this. She never used vulgar language. But here she was, in a hotel room being fucked from behind by a gorgeous stud and begging for it.

As Matt complied and began fucking her harder, he asked, "You are a little slut, aren't you?" No response.

"You loved to be fucked like this, don't you" You're my little slut."

Michelle couldn't hold back. "Yes, I love your cock. Fuck me harder, please. I am a slut. I'm your slut. You can fuck me whenever you want. I'm yours. You can do whatever you want to me. Just keep fucking me."

Michelle's admission was enough to put them both over the edge. Matt continued pounding her from behind, his hips slapping her ass with each forward thrust. The only thing that prevented Michelle from screaming out for everyone in the hotel to hear was the fact that her face was buried in the bed. She exploded into another tremendous orgasm, her eyes seeing stars as she almost passed out. Matt was not far behind, plunging his cock deep into Michelle one final time before dumping his seed. He collapsed on top of her, his weight sufficient to push her hips forward, flattening her on the bed. He remained on top of her for several minutes as they both recovered.

Matt finally rolled off Michelle and sat up. She began looking for her clothes that were strewn about the hotel room. As she bent over to slip her red thong over her shapely legs, Matt came up behind her, ran his hand along the back of her leg and over her ass.

"I have to leave now."

"I know but I want those. That thong is what started this so I want to keep it. I always want to remember this."

Michelle slid her panties back down her legs, stepped out of them and handed them over without hesitation. She then slid her jeans up over her hips and pulled her sweatshirt over her head. Matt quickly dressed, held the door open for her and followed her out. On the ride back to her car, neither spoke, content to enjoy what just happened and exhausted from the effort. Before dropping her at her car, Matt pulled Michelle towards him for one more passionate kiss, his way of marking his territory and letting her know that she was now his. Michelle didn't object.

On her ride home, Michelle thought about cleaning up and putting on a new outfit but decided against it. Instead, she wanted to keep Matt's smell on her when she went to the movies. And she wanted to feel his cum seeping out of her, no longer contained by her red thong.

12