Michelle's Arms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
436 Followers

"Jeff - Please," Michelle whimpered, her previous declaration of the ground rules obviously having been tossed aside in her lust, but I decided to hold back, as much as I wanted to do otherwise.

"You said you wanted to taste me - to taste my cum," I said. "You will, but I want to taste you too."

...

Chapter Ten: Tasting.

Despite not being fond of the '69' position, I felt it necessary so that I would last longer than I suspected it would without distraction, so I pulled Michelle on top of me while she climbed down.

Now her pussy was just above my face, and although I couldn't really see it, I could smell the musky and feral aroma of her, and seconds later I could taste her, having brought my face up between her legs.

How sweet Michelle was, I thought to myself as I buried my cheeks into her furry grotto and licked the length of her opening several times before slipping my tongue inside of her, and as I orally explored her, she was busy herself.

My cock was clenched in her fist while I felt the warmth and wetness of her tongue basting the glans. After she had licked and nibbled the crown, her lips slid over the head and down the considerably thicker shaft.

I heard Michelle choke a little bit, but she seemed possessed in a effort to go down to the bottom, and after a few attempts, I felt her lips tightly attached to the base of my fireplug-like organ.

She made a gasping sound as she pulled off of me, and then went back down for more, alternating between having her mouth engulf me and pumping me hard and fast with her fist. If I weren't distracted by my tongue caressing the pearl of her clitoris, I would have cum, and even so it was all I could do to hold back, at least until she came.

Fortunately, she did. She came hard and fast, and as she did, she pulled my cock out of her mouth as her body shuddered violently, screaming wildly as my face got even wetter than it had been, and I clenched her ass cheeks hard to keep her close to me.

While Michelle came, she was pulling on my cock so hard I thought she was trying to yank it off, making lewdly feral sounds in concert with her quivering body movements.

When she finally stopped convulsing, she went back to deep throating my cock, and in no time at all it was spasming in her mouth, spewing out what felt like a massive load of cum. Michelle didn't let up for an instant, and she didn't stop sucking until I was fully drained, and even then continuing to suck and siphon every drop from my spent and deflated instrument until I rolled her over onto her side.

"Hope I didn't tick off your neighbors too much," Michelle said as she cuddled up next to me. "Guess I forgot how loud I can get sometimes."

"That's okay," I assured her. "I owe them plenty from their past evenings."

"Of course, I'm not really used to having orgasms like that one either," Michelle confessed. "That was extra special."

"For me too," I said. "I'm not used to having orgasms induced by other people."

"Me neither," Michelle admitted.

"Just think," I mused. "If that credit card reader hadn't malfunctioned, this would never have happened."

"And if you hadn't come in to apologize the next day, I would have thought that you were just some wise guy making fun of me," Michelle recalled, enjoying the touch of my hand that was stroking the hair on her forearm.

"And if you hadn't been so nice to me after that, I would be here alone, probably abusing myself while replaying the memory of your sleeve sliding up your arm that first day," I confessed.

"You did that?" Michelle asked.

"Told you I'm a pervert," I sheepishly reminded her.

"I kinda like the idea of that," Michelle said. "Think I'd like to see that sometime."

"I'd like to see anything right now," I admitted, laughing in the darkness. "I can feel you and I can smell you - us."

"Isn't that awesome?" Michelle said. "We have so much to look forward to. And thank you for not - you know."

"It's not like I wasn't tempted, but I am patient, like I said. I am dying to look at you in the light," I confessed.

"You might be disappointed," Michelle warned. "Sometimes reality doesn't measure up to fantasy."

"Remember that when you see me in the light for the first time," I cautioned her. "Keep in mind that I'm an old man."

"You don't feel old," Michelle said, her hands beginning to explore me again. "Besides, I'm not a sound sleeper, so I'll probably wake up with the sunrise. That way I'll get to check you out while you snooze."

She may not have been a sound sleeper, but when the sun started peeking through the curtains, I was the one that was awake, and as Michelle's naked body was sprawled defenselessly across the bed, I did allow my eyes to take more than a fleeting glimpse at the beautiful lithe and furry form beside me; the pert little breasts and the exceptionally amazing aureolas that capped them, the wild and untamed jungle of hair that covered her delta, and the thick tufts of hair that exploded from the deep recesses of her armpits.

In the end, I pulled the sheet up over Michelle, contenting myself with leaving her arms uncovered, and I dropped off to sleep while my fingers stroked the downy fur that first got my attention.

I woke up a little later, looking straight into Michelle's eyes, which twinkled in the morning light. It took a second for me to figure out the reason I was awake; mainly the hand that was sliding up and down my erection, which stood up exposed, as was the rest of my naked body.

"Told you I'd wake up first!" Michelle said, her hand spinning and tugging gently on my swollen member. "I've spent the morning checking you out."

"And you're still here," I said in amazement.

"You betcha!" Michelle said, kissing my nipple. "You're perfect. So far, the only non-hairy parts of you I can find are the bottoms of your feet."

"I'll work on that. Does that mean you'll see me again?" I asked. "We're going to have a second date?"

"Of course," Michelle said. "And on the second date, we're going to make love."

"Now that is something to look forward to," I said with a smile. "When will that second date be?"

"That's up to you," Michelle said, climbing up to her knees. "After we take a shower, or right now."

"I'm already wet," Michelle said, bringing my hand up between her legs to prove that she wasn't kidding, just before straddling me and my raging erection. "So I guess that your neighbors are about to get an human alarm clock."

.........

Thank you for reading.

furryfan
furryfan
436 Followers