Michelle's Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
Michelle goes shopping with her brother.
5.4k words
4.53
39.4k
39

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all of the comments both public and private on my last chapter. Much appreciated.

Again, this is a story started years ago that I'm trying to touch up and post. A little rough around the edges. Hopefully you enjoy regardless.

Much more coming up for Michelle!

*******************************

The next morning I woke up feeling a little groggy. I stumbled out of bed wearing my usual sleep attire, old t-shirt and sweatpants and headed downstairs to the kitchen. I still had a few days left until school started so I wasn't in any kind of rush to do anything. When I got there I saw my parents getting breakfast ready and Steve sitting at the kitchen island looking at his phone.

"Morning everyone"

"Hey honey, how did you sleep" my mom asked.

"Not too bad. I'm a little groggy. Is there coffee?"

My mom poured me a cup and I sat down as far from Steve as I could.

"So honey, what are your plans today?"

"Well, I thought you were going to take me to the mall to get some new clothes, right? I need a few things." I replied, still not fully awake.

"Actually, something has some up and your father and I need to go out. Do you really need anything?"

"Yes! I need some new stuff or I won't have anything to wear!" It was still early and my tone was directly related to me not being fully awake.

Even though I go to a Catholic high school, I still need some clothes, underwear, stuff for gym class, and every Friday is "casual" Friday.

"OK, well honey your options are either you don't go, or your brother takes you. Steve can you take Michelle?"

I look over at Steve and see him smirking, and I reply with an angry glare.

"Sure, I have nothing to do anyway" Steve said right away.

I didn't know what to say. I really didn't want to go with Steve, but I also really needed to get some new clothes. What happened on our trip changed things, changed our relationship, and now going out to do a simple thing like shop seemed stressful.

"Fine" I said in a tone that was not pleased.

I went to get ready while Steve waited downstairs. I wore my usual outfit, jeans that were a little too loose, a black t-shirt and my black shoes. Almost the same thing I wear every time. I grabbed my purse, made sure I had my wallet and phone and headed downstairs. I also made sure to grab my mom's credit card because there was no way I was going to pay!

"Steve! Lets go!" I yelled while walking out the door.

Steve came out, unlocked the car door and let me in. We drove in basic silence for a while. I wasn't planning on saying anything until I needed too, I knew that. No eye contact, no interaction. Then Steve broke our perfect quiet.

"Hey, sis, should we talk about, you know... what happened?" Steve said softly.

"Uhhhhh... we don't have too"

"Well, I think we should say something! I don't want it to be like this between us forever"

"Well, what is there to say? It was a little weird, and it won't happen again" I said matter of factly.

"Well ya, of course it can't happen, I mean won't, happen again, but still..."

Can't? Won't? What was he saying?

"... I just wanted to let you know that I looked at you like that because you have a really good body, you're really beautiful, hot actually... so really it's a compliment!" Steve said with a bit of an awkward chuckle.

"Uhhhh... thanks?" I could feel myself blush when I answered. Someone, anyone, thinking I was hot was not something I was used too.

"It's true! You have a such a good body! It's too bad you cover up the way you do!"

"Ya, whatever. Thanks..." I wasn't sure what was happening anymore, I just knew I wanted to get to the mall, and get out of this conversation.

"Well, I won't say anything else. But you really should get something a little more your size, show off your body a little more. You're 18 sis, not 81!" Steve said now much more excited.

"Thanks Steve... but I'll buy what I want, OK? Just please, stop..."

We finally arrived at the mall and we both got out and walked towards the mall. As I walked towards the mall Steve was behind me, I could feel his eyes on me, looking at me, staring at me. Not only is it wrong, but I don't even get it. Why is he looking at me? I'm not even wearing anything revealing, just my regular too big clothes. I picked up my pace.

"Steve! Are you coming?" I say while holding the door open.

"Ya ya! I'm coming!"

We walked into Forever21 and I tell Steve that I'll see him in a bit. I head over to the women's section and pick out some stuff to try on. Skirts, long of course, shirts, dresses, shorts, just a little of everything. Everything I pick is modest, comfortable, easy to wear, my usual style. As I'm about to walk into the change room I run into Steve holding a bunch of women's clothes in his hands.

"Steve, why do you have that stuff?" I asked, very confused.

"Well I picked some stuff up for me, but I also picked out some stuff for you. Try these on!" He said while handing me a pile of clothes all jumbled together.

"Steve... this is weird... what is this stuff?"

"It's stuff I think you would look really good in. Just try some of it on, what's the worst that can happen?"

"Fine..." I said a little hesitantly. I really didn't want to try any of it on, but I would say whatever I needed to to move this situation on.

I walk into the change room and try on my own items first, picking what I want and what I don't want, two piles. Then I look at what Steve has picked. It actually wasn't that bad, some skirts and a couple of dresses.

"Hey, sis" Steve said speaking through the door.

"Uh, ya?"

"When you try them on, let me see, OK?"

"Why?" I roll my eyes.

"Because I want to see what you look like in something that fits you!"

"...Fine..." I reply, but in a soft questioning tone. I don't want to do it, but I also don't want to argue with him. Getting through the day is all that matters right now.

I try the items on, one by one, and start going out to show my brother. At first it's a little weird, his eyes looking at me up and down, judging what I'm wearing, telling me I look good, but as it goes on it actually becomes kind of fun. I started spinning and joking around with him. We were actually having a good time, and even though the situation was a little strange, it started to feel normal again. I felt a smile on my face for the first time today.

"Hey Steve, guess what... I'm actually going to get a couple of the things you picked!"

"Seriously? Awesome!" He smiled.

"Ya, I actually think some of the things look good. Not something I would usually wear. I hate to say it, but you were right."

Steve just laughed and walked out of the change room area leaving me to finish up.

What a strange day. Shopping with my brother, and having a good time. We walked around some more of the mall and went into a few more stores. Sometimes I went my own way, and sometimes he joined me. We both had a bunch of bags.

We both walked into the Nike store as I needed to get some stuff for working out, well really for gym class at school. I started walking around to the shorts and pick some regular ones that are about mid thigh. Nothing exciting. As I'm grabbing some other items, socks, a t-shirt, I see Steve walk towards me, and again he is holding clothes that aren't for him.

"Hey sis, why don't you get these?" As he holds up a pair of black spandex shorts.

"First of all why would I need these? Secondly, look how small they are!" My eyes widened as I looked at them.

"Well you probably don't need them, but I bet your ass would look amazing in them!" Steve said laughing a little.

"Steve! I thought we weren't going to talk like this anymore?"

"Well, I just saw them and then I thought of your ass, and I thought they would look good on you. What can I say?"

"Even if they would, you shouldn't be saying this!"

"Can you just try them on for me? I know it's a little weird, but I'm curious!" Steve said almost begging.

"Ugh! Fine! After I try my other items on I'll try these on for 2 seconds." I said as I walked into the change room shaking my head.

I really can't believe I just agreed to do this. I mean, why am I doing this? He's my brother! I can't wait for this day to be over with.

I went into the change room and to try everything else on, shorts, shirts, leggings, and now it's time to try on the shorts Steve picked. I pick them up and look at them. They look so small, and short and tight. The more I look at the them the more my mind starts to race. I can't believe that people actually wear shorts like this, especially out in public. They must feel so tight on you, and squeeze around your butt and your... pussy. I stop myself. Pussy? What am I thinking about. Why is my mind thinking like this? But I can't stop it. I now have this urge to try them on, to see how they feel. I removed my clothes and slide the shorts on.

As I look at myself with the shorts I realize, they look horrible with my panties on. They just don't fit right... So there is only one thing to do. I slide the shorts down, followed by my panties, and then slide the shorts back up my thighs and over my ass. I immediately feel a twinge run through my body. The fabric on my bare skin feels amazing. The way it hugs my body, running up along my ass, how it rides over my pussy and stops just below. I turn around and look at my ass in the mirror. Again, Steve was right, my ass does look good.

Even though he didn't ask, I know I need to show him. I want him to see how these shorts fit, how I look, how right he was. My mind was spinning, my hands were shaking. What was happening to me? I felt some resistance fight back, but I pushed it away, the thought of opening that door was too powerful.

I open the door and walk out to show Steve. His jaw almost hit the floor.

"Oh my god Michelle! Those look amazing on you." Steve said excitedly. "Turn around, let me see that ass!"

I'm feeling so turned on. The fabric is rubbing against my pussy. I turn around to show Steve my ass. I hold in that position for a minute, letting him stare. My blood is rushing, I can feel my face blushing, I can't believe I'm doing this, but at the same time I don't want it to stop.

I turn back around and Steve is smiling ear to ear.

"You know I'm not actually going to buy these, right?" I say, a little disappointedly. As exciting as this was, this wasn't me, I couldn't go through with buying these let alone wearing them in public.

"Why not?!"

"Because I'll never wear them, and I have no use for them."

Steve looked disappointed, maybe as much as me, but it wasn't going to happen.

I pay and walk out of the store as Steve still wanders inside. I yell at Steve that I'll be next door, and next door happened to be Victoria's Secret. Usually I wouldn't go there, but they do have some very comfy panties. I start to look around and pick out some of the panties I like, head and eyes down in the pile. And then I feel it, again, Steve with clothes in his hands. What is going on with him today?

"Steve, what are you doing in here?"

"I'm picking some things out for you, just like everywhere else!" Steve said, kind of laughing, but also looking somewhere serious.

"Steve, what are you talking about?"

Steve lifts his hand and shows me a pink lace pair. I shake my head. Then he lifts up a blue thong. I shake my head. Then he picks up a white g-string, which is honestly the smallest pair of panties I've ever seen, and I shake my head. None of those were going to happen. Even though I'm sure Steve would like to see me model them for him, I would never wear them. Steve drops the panties in a pile and sulks away, his usual movement today.

I spend the next few minutes picking out some items and paying. I've lost track of Steve by this point. I wait at the front of the store and finally he walks up beside me.

"Ready to go?" He asks

"Yep!"

We walk out to the car side by side this time. For some reason we went to the mall first thing in the morning so we're both feeling a little tired after a few hours of shopping.

"Thanks for taking me today Steve."

"No problem sis. It was fun"

"Ya it was... and thanks for picking a few things for me at Forever21... I didn't think I would like them, but I did."

"Well thanks for showing me how they looked. You're seriously so hot."

I blush immediately. Any kind of compliment seems to make me feel embarrassed.

"And thanks for showing me your ass in those shorts!" Steve said with a smile.

"...uhhh no problem..." I responded tentatively. "I actually kind of liked wearing them..."

"Really? I thought you hated them?" Steve said sounding genuinely confused.

"Well, no, I really liked them, the way they felt, and looked... but I just knew I would never have any where or reason to wear them."

"If you liked them you should have got them. You know you can wear things that make you feel good even if they don't fit what others think you should wear, right? I mean other girls wear those shorts"

"Ya... I know... maybe I should have." My head was staring straight ahead... something was burning inside of me "Can I tell you something else about them?"

"Ya, sure"

I took a deep breath before blurting it out.

"I wasn't wearing any panties under them"

"What!" Steve almost yelled as the car swerved.

I quickly responded "Ya I realized they would look weird with panties underneath, so I took them off."

"WOW" Steve said still in disbelief. "That must have felt different for you" He chuckled.

"Ya..." I don't know why I was telling him this, but it just kind of came out "it kind of turned me on"

"Oh my god Michelle!" He yelled "Now I'm getting turned on" he said with a laugh.

"Oh shut up Steve!" I turned my head to look out the window not knowing what was going on.

"No seriously, look!"

I turn to look at him and I see he is pointing down towards his shorts. My eyes follow his finger and see a tent growing where his dick is.

"Steve! Your penis shouldn't be getting excited talking to me!" I feel my face blush more than ever.

"I'm sorry sis, but I can't help it! You just told me you were wearing those shorts without any panties. Your ass looked so amazing! You're so hot!" Silence followed for a few seconds "And you shouldn't call it a penis" Steve said laughing. "Call it a dick or cock like everyone else your age."

The word 'cock' sent waves through my body. Each letter felt like it coursed through my body and moved directly down to my pussy. I was getting turned on now too.

"Steve we have to stop talking like this!" I said without looking at him. I couldn't believe what was happening. Why were my brother and I talking and acting like this?

"OK, OK." Steve said smiling as he tried to focus on driving again.

The rest of the drive home was silent, but we were both stealing looks at each other. It is awkward and exhilarating at the same time. We arrive at the house, and I quickly jump out grabbing my bags as I go.

"Hey sis! Wait!... This bag is yours too"

I look back at him confused.

"I bought you a few things I knew you would never buy" He said with a smirk.

"Oh God" I said back, rolling my eyes, but I couldn't stop a small smile breaking from my lips.

What did he buy me? Was it items I would actually wear? Or something only he would want to see me in? I didn't know, but I couldn't wait to find out.

As soon as I got to my room I lock the door and dump the bag he bought me on my bed.

I didn't care about what I bought anymore, I just wanted to know what he bought me. It looked like a lot to be honest. I started looking at the bags within the bag and there is Forever 21, Nike, American Apparel, Victoria Secret and Bikini Paradise. There was so much stuff. I didn't know what it was, but just looking at the bags of clothes Steve bought me I felt myself get turned on again.

I decided to start with the Forever21 bag. I pulled out a skirt, and it was the shortest skirt I've ever seen. It was blue and pleated, and I swear it would hardly cover my ass if I put it on. I smiled when I saw it though. Somehow, for some reason, this was turning me on. There was also some kind of white dress. It looked like a wife beater, but just longer. A pair of sleep shorts that were obviously very short, and seemed extremely thin. Some tank tops, and t-shirts, and some leggings, white, grey and pink. There was also one last skirt, it honestly looked like a tube top, it was white, and I swear it wouldn't cover anything. Instinctively my hand reached down and touched my pussy through my jeans, my head rolled back. I didn't know what was happening to me but I didn't want it to stop, it felt too good.

The next bag I decided to open was the American Apparel bag. I didn't even know Steve went there while we were at the mall. I've seen their ads before and they are so sexy. There didn't seem to be that much inside unfortunately. I pulled out two pairs of thigh high socks. The ones that look like school socks. The first pair was white with black stripes and the second pair was black with white strips. Not the sexiest thing I've ever seen, but maybe Steve liked them I thought. What a weird thing for me to think!

The third bag I opened was the Bikini Paradise bag. Yes I knew that my swimwear wasn't the best, but did I really need a new bikini? Well according to Steve I needed several! The first bikini I pulled out was bright pink, which I immediately liked. I took a closer look at it. The top was a tube top, a very small one at that, the bottoms were like booty shorts, but super small and I knew they would hug my ass. The second bikini was white, but was extremely small, I looked at the tag and it was from a company called Wicked Weasel. "Well that makes sense" I said to myself. The top was small, but would still somewhat cover my chest, but the bottoms were so tony, I really didn't think they would cover my pussy at all. The third "thing" in the bag, well I didn't really know what it was when I saw it. It just looked like a tangle of wires. I finally was able to lay it out on the bed and figure it out. Only then did I realize it was some kind of one piece bathing suit, but it had the smallest patch covering the chest and pussy, and then just strings connecting everything. On top of that it sparkled pink. I couldn't believe they even made such a thing, but more then that I couldn't believe Steve thought I would look good in it! "Mmmmm" I moaned. For some reason the thought of wearing this swim, thing, turned me on. My hand went back to my pussy. "God" I thought to myself, what is happening to me!

I quickly threw all of the bikinis back and started on the Victoria Secret bag. I pretty much knew what would be in it based on what Steve has shown me at the store. I started going through the items. There were a couple of brightly coloured bras, some lace bralettes, and then tonnes of panties. Booty shorts, lace thongs, see thru g-strings. You name it, he bought it. I could feel my pussy getting wetter. I wasn't sure if it was the clothes, the thought of Steve buying them, or a little of both.

The last bag was Nike. I opened it and pulled out some colourful ankle socks, a pink sports bra, and, the last thing was a pair of spandex Nike shorts. The same ones I tried on in the store, but bright pink instead. I was getting so turned on. My mind shot right back to me in the store with Steve, showing him my ass in the shorts. The way it made me feel, the shorts with no panties, Steve looking at me, saying my ass looked amazing.

I threw the Nike stuff back in the bag, stripped down, threw on my bathrobe and went to have a shower down the hall. I had to cool off immediately before I couldn't handle it. I made sure the water was cold as it ran over my naked body. It wasn't really helping though. My mind just kept racing. The clothes. My brother. My hand started to reach down and touched my pussy. I started rubbing it, playing with my clit. Faster and faster. Hard and harder "mmmm" I moaned quiet enough to be drowned out by the sound of the running water. Why am I feeling like this? Why is this happening? Do I just like sexy clothes? Do I like the thought of Steve seeing me in them? Do I want other people to see me showing off? The more thoughts that rushed through my head the more turned on I got. I didn't know what was happening, but I wanted more. I cummed hard into my hand as my head fell back against the tile surround of the shower. My breathing heavy, sweating under the water. I waited until I calmed down before finishing my shower.

12