Michelle's Big, Sexy Pussy Ch. 02

Story Info
Worshipping Michelle's big pussy.
1.8k words
4.66
91.9k
67

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vid_35
vid_35
47 Followers

Michelle and I had run into each other a few times on one of the local jogging trails so decided to meet up there the next weekend. We picked a time and place on the trail that was wooded with some trails into the woods. I had used them a few times in the past to take a piss so was familiar with them. They were private with a few grassy areas we could use. I ran a few miles to the spot we agreed to meet and found her there waiting for me on a bench.

Michelle had in a pair of running tights on instead of shorts with a seam down the middle that really showed off her big hole. She smiled when I ran up and said "I don't normally wear these outside bit thought you might like them."

She pulled one leg up on the bench to give me a better look of her big lips sticking out around the material. You could just make out her big clit through the material and you could definitely tell she has a long slit from the size of the cameltoe. It was nice to see her so much more comfortable with her sexy pussy. Michelle told me she had been getting attention from guys running by and even had an older woman check her out.

I said, "See, I told you other people think it is sexy too."

Michelle smiled as said, "So, what is this worship that you speak of."

I said, "Follow me and I'll show you." and I headed down the trail.

We walked for a few minutes until we came to a small grassy spot then stopped. I took off my shirt and laid it on the ground and said, "Here is your throne sexy lady."

Michelle walked up to me and gave me a big kiss. I had always been attracted to her but didn't realize how much until I was staring in her blueish green eyes as we kissed. I grabbed her ass and was amazed how hard it was, she was definitely a hard body.

I helped her lift her shirt over her head and laid it down beside mine. She had just worn an exercise top with a built in bra so her little tits were now out in the open. They were a pert A cup with nice puffy nipples. I gave each once a suck, then started to pull down her shorts. They were actually stuck in her slit a bit when I pulled them down and I could see some thick pussy juice on them. She let out a slight moan as her long lips kind of flopped out of the material and were hanging between her legs. The contrast between her small tits and huge pussy was amazing. I told her to sit down on my shirt and practically dove between her legs.

Her pussy looked even bigger out in the day light as she spread both her legs. I was glad she hadn't trimmed the hair since she showed it to me and I could actually see a line if hair extended to her belly button now that she was naked. She let out a moan as I took her clit in my mouth and flicked my tongue back and forth slowly. I had never seen, let alone, sucked a clit that big. It was amazing.

I normally slide in one finger when I start eating a pussy, but not with Michelle. Her huge hole sucked down 2 fingers easily with plenty of room. The amount of pussy juice flowing out of her already was incredible and it was thicker than any pussy juice I had seen making her hole even more accommodating. The third finger went in just as easily as the second as I sped up my tongue action. I could feel her clit getting even bigger as I licked.

I was about to put in another finger when she started to moan loudly and told me she was cumming. Her cunt contracted around my fingers as she trusted her pussy into my face and the juice was flowing down her ass as she came.

When she was done, she tole me how great it was and apologize for cumming so soon. She told me no one had done that to her in a long time. She the said, "OK, it's your turn."

I looked up at her and said, "We're not done yet."

Michelle said, "But I came already."

I said, "Well let's see if you have more up there."

Michelle told me she had never come more than once and I explained that I was not done worshiping her big pussy yet.

She said, "OK, please continue and we'll see what happens."

I said, "Great relax on your throne for me awhile longer."

I still had 3 fingers in her pussy as I took her clit back into my mouth and started to lick it as I slowly started to finger fuck her pussy. Her wet hole started to make loud sloshing sounds as I moved my hand faster and faster and she was soon fucking my face again. Her second orgasm hit her as soon as I slipped my fourth finger in and the third came just a few minutes after I started fucking her with all four fingers.

Her breath was coming quickly now and she was moaning loudly and telling me when each orgasm came. I could feel her big hole opening up more and more and the juices were now making a puddle beneath her ass. I had her huge clit and all surrounding hood skin in my mouth sucking and licking away. I had been with other woman who could take 4 fingers but only with a lot of lube and they barely fit. Michelle's cunt sucked them all the way in easily with just her juices and she still had room. I also had tried fisting women a few times without any luck, but knew how to tuck my thumb behind my index finger to make a wedged shape fist. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy with a loud slurp and made my hand into a fist.

Michelle was still breathing hard and her eyes got big when she saw my hand. She told me no one had ever done that to her before and I made her promise me that she would tell me if it hurt and she wanted me to stop. She told me she would and I gave her a big juicy kiss to reassure her before we started.

I started to lick away at her clit as I guided my fist toward her pussy. She let out a moan as her big hole sucked in about half my fist. That was more than any other women I has tried this with and we were just getting started! Her pussy resisting taking more so I started to fuck her with my hand, slowly trying to work more and more in. I went slow to make sure it wasn't hurting, but I could tell she was loving it.

She started to push her pussy up with each stroke of my hand, trying to get more inside her. She moaned very loudly as her next orgasm hit and I could feel her hole opening up even more. She came again just a few minutes later and I could feel her pussy walls relaxing even more. The amount of pussy juice flowing out increased with each orgasm and her pussy was making loud sloshing noises as I worked my hand in and out.

I pushed hard on the next stoke and she pushed her pussy back just as hard and the rest of my fist slid in. Her pussy made a loud wet popping sound and my hand slid in all the way to the wrist. I looked up to see her looking down at my whole hand inside her with wide eyes.

I asked her if she was ok and she moaned "Yes I am great."

Michelle was completely covered in sweat, but had this glow to her face as I started to fist fuck her for the first time. I pulled my hand out until I felt some resistance from her hole, then push it all the way back in. She was moaning like crazy now and I could sense a big orgasm coming. I just had no idea how big. I could feel her body start to shutter when it hit and she was screaming loudly that she was cumming. Her whole body started to shake and I could feel her pussy start to convulse in huge waves. On about the third wave her pussy literally spit out my hand flowed by a huge amount of pussy squirt. I could see her big hole opening up with each wave as she squirted pussy cum all over my face and chest. We both looked at each other in amazement when she stopped.

Michelle was completely out of breath and could barely talk but said, "WOW...I've never never done that before."

I told her how awesome it was as I stared at her gaping hole and the huge mess she had made. I was ready to cum just from looking at her as she told me that was a very nice way to worship her pussy. I told her I wasn't done quite yet as I pulled out my cock and shot a huge load of cum all over her big pussy after just a few stokes. She reached down to hold open her big hole as I squirted all over her.

I said, "A true worship session requires a nice cream topping."

I'll never forget the sight of her laying there with a big smile on her face, her hair soaked thru with sweat, her legs spread wide apart, showing off her huge, cum soaked pussy. I laid beside her and we just kissed softly for awhile. My hands slowly rubbing her big swollen lips and matted pussy hair.

Michelle told me over and over again how incredible it was and that she had never cum more than once let alone 10 times and squirted like that. I told her how lucky she was to have such a sexy big pussy.

She gave me a big smile and said "You are right, I am lucky to have such a sexy big pussy, thanks for teaching me that."

We cleaned up as best we could and got dressed. I gave her one last kiss before we headed back down the trail and we agreed to meet again the following Saturday.

I told her I would bring her a surprise that would come in handy for our next meeting.

vid_35
vid_35
47 Followers