Michelle's Bride Ch. 01

Story Info
One man's journey to submissive house wife.
1k words
4.24
36.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit in front of the mirror, stare into my reflection and smile in awe at the woman I have become. My face is perfectly made up, my legs, smooth and shaved and adorned in white lace stockings, white high heels accentuate my outfit.

I stare at my large breasts and tight fitted bridal gown and smile knowingly to myself, knowing my husband Michelle will enjoy everything I have to offer. What a journey it has been, through drama and turmoil, through agony and joy, through ups and downs, but finally I am here in the place I have always wanted to be, ready to walk down the aisle and betroth myself to my adoring husband. I place the bridal veil over my face, gently dab my lips with a touch of pink lipstick ( her choice, of course ) and prepare myself one last time to dazzle her with my demure sensuality.

How did I come to be such a beautiful husband dressed in my bridal gown and ready to give her my body and soul? I was a conservative, professional manager who lived under societies rules of normalcy and would have be willing to conform for the rest of my life until Michelle entered my world. She immediately recognized my need for guidance and submissiveness and before I knew it, she was dressing me en femme every night before bed. I slowly transformed into her perfect woman, and became a submissive little girl for her to play with and mold as she wanted. Many a time, she would pick out my outfit for the night and I gleefully ran into the bedroom to dress sexy for her.

My favorite outfit, a peach lacy teddy, would be worn with lust and love as Michelle played with me, teased me and sensually took me to places of girlish delights. She took my cherry and continued to fuck me endlessly every night and every day as I was turned inside out to be her sexy bitch. I lived for her and desired her every night...I was a cool calculating businessman by day and such a sexy cock loving slut by night.

Michelle is beauty and grace, classy and stylish so when she proposed marriage I was in heaven. Finally I would be Michelle's bride and walk down the aisle to be betrothed to her for life, she knew me more than I ever did, she knew everything that turned me on and now she had me as her ultimate prize.

I wanted our wedding to be the best a bride could wish for. I planned everything just as I should have, all the way down to the flowers and her tuxedo. I wanted her to be waiting for me at the altar, dashing and masculine, I wanted her to gasp in lust as I walked down to meet her. I was the true blushing bride and I longed for Michelle to take me and make love to me. I was ready, ready to give myself fully and truly to my best friend, my lover and my soul mate.

The organ began to play 'Here comes the Bride' and I began to walk the short distance to the alter that culminated in the long journey we had all come. She was amazing, all decked out in her tuxedo and smiling from ear to ear as I walked towards her. I was crying with joy, my wedding was finally here and I was betrothing myself to her. We looked into each other's eyes and we both mouthed "I love you" to each other. We said our vows and the Minister said to Michelle, "You may kiss the bride". They were the most beautiful words I could ever hear and Michelle lifted my veil and passionately kissed me lovingly and long. I was afraid my lips stick would smear, but no worries Michelle had it all planned well. We embraced the long embrace of a newly married couple and we walked daintily hand in hand back down the aisle.

Michelle whispered in my ear she wanted me right there and then. I blushed with sensual lust and lead her away to our hotel room. As soon as the door closed we embraced in a sensual hug and began to kiss passionately. The honeymoon had just begun and I dropped to my knees to service my husband like only a bride can.

I unzipped Michelle's pants and out popped her thick strap on dildo. I worshipped Michelle's cock, it was what I live for, the feeling of her ramming it into me as she orgasms hard and long, Michelle's takes me whenever she feels like it and I desire it like no other. She has truly turned me into the cock loving whore that I am. Without a moment's hesitation, I have taken it deep into my mouth and lovingly suck on it as she grinds me hard. She grabs my hair "suck on it bitch, yes that's right' she says as she grinds into me." Be the good little bride and suck my cock"

God, I love it when she verbally abuses me. Here I am, all dressed up and on my knees servicing her like no other. She rips the dildo out of my mouth and orders me onto the bed. This is what I have been waiting for, this is what I desired as I gave myself wholly to her. She hitches up my bridal dress and kneels behind me, positioning herself to enter me hard and fast. No lube is needed to day, no not on my wedding day, she enters me easily and effortlessly. All these days and nights of stretching me paid off for her, she began to plow me with gusto.

I look into the mirror besides me and I see myself and what I have become, a proud Bride being fucked hard and ruthlessly by her man. Michelle, still dressed in her tuxedo is ramming me from behind as I back into her every thrust. She is animalistic in her rutting, she fucks me hard and begins to cry out in delight as the strap on grinds furiously into me. She yells loudly as she orgasms around me and I pound myself into her in an orgy of pure sexual rage.

I am no longer her Bride, I am her wife and I will do anything for her, I am now the good slutty wife......exactly where I want to be.........