Michelle's Education Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a fantasy Michelle had haunt her days since it came to her and now she was going to get a chance to know what a fantasy would feel like to play out. Deb's tongue tentatively touched the surface and she glanced sideways at Nella, licking and poking at Komiko's ass with great enjoyment and relish.

Deb began licking around the crinkled skin and felt the pucker tighten and Michelle's moans made it to her ears. The more she moved and stroked her tongue about, the more Michelle seemed to be enjoying it and that brought Deb to see that what she was doing wasn't offensive, but instead, a new discovery in what's pleasure to feel and do.

"Finger us now, girls. Get us ready for fucking. Three fingers will be adequate to get us to size."

Nella was already licking two fingers and slowly inserting them into Komiko's ass, while she took a moment to savor the swollen clit that was pulsing in throbs of pleasure with each heartbeat. Komiko relaxed right into it and let Nella enjoy herself, as she felt her fingers sliding in and out, working her open more for a third.

Deb licked a finger and touched the tip to Michelle's ass and then turned to look at her, to see if it was okay to do. Michelle looked at her between her legs and smiled happily at her.

"You can start with two. I can take it. I'll let you know when to go for three."

"Okay, I hope this is good or you, what I'm doing I mean.'

"Oh Deb, it is, trust me. I know it looks kind of weird and scary to do our asses like this, but honestly, just wait and see and you'll know what I mean. Go ahead, put another finger in my ass and stroke me slowly like Nella is doing to Mistress Komiko and lick me all around to make me wet."

"Okay, this isn't really as bad as I thought it would be."

Michelle giggled at her friend, knowing the thoughts going through her head at what she was doing.

"I know, it's really great. You know what it was like when Maggie just did your ass. Nice orgasm, wasn't it?"

Deb thought back and remembered that magic awakening to pleasuring both her holes and then having them both take her another step higher up the ecstasy scale. She smiled seductively at Michelle as she slid two fingers in her mouth, sucking on them a bit and then bringing them out coated in saliva. She placed them against Michelle's ass and started pushing in gently, twisting and turning to work her way in and felt them slide past her sphincter easier than she thought.

The feeling inside Michelle's ass amazed her at what it felt like. It was soft and smooth, almost silky to the touch. She rotated and stroked, then licked all around her fingers, as she slid them in and out. Michelle's ass opened up easy for her, having learned from Komiko about relaxing through it.

Nella was already stroking her third finger in deeply, rotating and jabbing it in rapidly, her tongue supplying a constant flow o saliva to make everything wet and slippery.

"Just like that, Deb. Do me just like that."

Deb looked at Michelle and back to how Nella was working at Komiko and sucked her ring finger wet and eased it in with the others. Remembering what Nella was doing, she started doing the same and became engrossed in making Michelle's ass gape open so she could see inside it.

Maggie held the dildo in her hands, as she saw both women prepared to accept it.

"Girls, take an end each now and slide it inside, stroke them in nice and deep and slow."

Nella and Deb took an end each, Nella knowing how to insert it, while Deb watched and then did the same thing to Michelle. Deb looked at Michelle to see how it was and the look of bliss was washing over her face, her half-closed eyes glazed with sheer pleasure in them. To Deb, it looked like liquid lust.

She began stroking several inches in at a time, working it in like Nella was doing. It amazed her to see so much go inside and no pain was being felt, only pleasure and from the deep groans and prolonged moans, it was obviously there was a great amount in it.

Deb kept feeding her half into Michelle, like Nella was doing to Komiko. There was barely six inches left between them and Maggie had the girls let go and held the middle with her thumb and finger.

"Ladies, it's up to you now. Enjoy."

Maggie let Komiko and Michelle begin, both looking in each others eyes, smiling happily and began shifting forward towards each other, each taking their share of what was left of the dildo inside their asses. They shimmied forward until both of their asses were firmly pressed together. Just a glimpse of pink could be seen between them, as the three knelt on the bed around them and watched attentively.

"Now Baby, I'm going to swing one leg between yours and you put your left one to the outside of mine, so we can scissor together. I want that pretty pussy right up against mine."

Michelle's eyes were sparkling with excitement at the idea and knew where her pussy was going to be when Komiko came on her. Just the thought had her own pussy getting wetter, as she worked her leg under Komiko's and watched her pussy come into contact with Komiko's, feeling a powerful surge of erotic fantasy lust passed between them.

"Now Baby, rub yours against mine and make our clits rub together. This will make me cum like you want me to. I want you to cum on me too. I want to feel your hot cum soaking me inside."

"Yes Mistress Komiko, I want to feel that so bad too."

The energy between them had them drawn together in a passionate magnetic response, their bodies coming together and locked in an embrace and kiss that belied their lust openly to everyone. Their hips began rocking and tilting, finding their clits and moving together so they stayed in contact. The dildo kept easing in and out of both of them as they rocked and kissed, Komiko grabbing a handful of Michelle's hair at the back and pulled her head back sharply to the back and side, then devoured her neck with harsh bites and kisses. Michelle wrapped her legs around the back of Komiko and locked her ankles, hanging on to her and letting her take her for the ride of her life.

Michelle was rocked senseless by Komiko, the combination of the long dildo tantalizing her ass with deep pleasure and her pussy being assaulted in a hard grinding rub, her clit mashing against Komiko's hard each time they passed over each others. Everything seemed to be at an extreme level,no matter what her mind focused on. Komiko started pushing her back, spreading her legs widely with her hands on her knees, never breaking contact or stroke.

Michelle lay back and looked up into Komiko's eyes and she gave herself to her, letting her know with her own look that she was hers to take and pleasure how she wanted. Komiko saw the invitation and acceptance given to her and told Michelle with her own eyes, that her ultimate pleasure would be granted.

"I'm almost there Baby. A little bit longer and I'll cum on you. Are you ready?"

Michelle excitement couldn't be contained and it was written all over her face as she nodded happily. Her expression changed quickly, as Komiko stopped rubbing and began thrusting in and out, slamming their pussies and clits together hard. The battering was almost painful, but at that point, any stimulation felt good. Michelle reached up and held Komiko thighs, pulling her down as she pushed back at her.

The sensation in her ass kept getting stronger and stronger, as the dildo thrust into her. Without knowing it, Komiko had been bearing down and squeezing it out of her ass and slowly into Michelle's a bit at a time. She was waiting for the right moment, letting her arousal keep building inside, focusing on the perfect moment of release. She kept looking into Michelle's eyes deeply, watching her keep accepting the dildo and her peak of arousal coming to bear.

"Fuck me, Mistress Komiko, fuck my ass hard, fill me as much as you want."

Michelle's words spurred her to go all the way and pushed down hard on the dildo, working the last inches of it out of herself. When she felt the tip just barely inside herself, she looked at Michelle, beginning to shake more and more and whispered one word before she started cumming hard.

"Now."

Komiko gripped Michelle's thighs tightly, her nails digging in deep and threatening looking to Deb and Nella, but their focus was on the sloshing sounds that were erupting between the two mashed together pussies and then white cum sprayed out from the pressure. Everyone felt drops of it hit them, as Komiko mashed her pussy against Michelle's as tightly as she could and continued shooting her cum inside her. No matter how hard she pressed, Komiko's cum oozed down in rivulets across Michelle's ass cheeks.

Michelle felt her pussy filling with Komiko's cum and it was far more erotic than her mind had conceived of doing. The sensation brought her orgasm racing up as she was feeling almost all eighteen inches of gel dildo in her ass and what felt like a gallon of cum inside her. Komiko knew Michelle was about to cum and got off her quickly and took hold of the end of the dildo. She started stroking six to seven inches of it in and out as fast as she could push and pull it. She used her other hand and pushed the cum out of Michelle's pussy and up her body.

"Come, you two, rub this over her while I make her cum."

Deb and Nella scooted to either side of Michelle and began taking all the cum that was being squeezed out by the dildo and Michelle's muscle contractions. They smeared the smooth, creamy liquid over her body, bringing most of it to her breasts and played with them. Komiko kept sliding the dildo in and out and began lightly smacking Michelle's swollen clit rapidly. The light stinging was more than enough to start her thrashing in her orgasmic state, as she cried out in wails of bliss at the feeling.

Komiko knew Michelle was spent of all orgasmic ability to go on, watching her body strain at its powerful hold and slowed down, leaving the dildo barely sticking out. The girls were happily playing with all the cum and keeping the arousal alive in Michelle as they played with her breasts and nipples. Komiko turned to Maggie, seeing her kneeling and waiting patiently and knew she was waiting to be told she could enjoy herself.

"She's all yours now my pet. I'm sure you'll enjoy her treats."

Maggie shifted to lie down between Michelle's thighs and began slowly lapping up every drop of cum. Michelle lay there twitching and shivering, constantly moaning in her high state of euphoric bliss. Maggie drained what she could and suckled on the distended lips, drawing them into her mouth and sucking them clean. Michelle strained up, squeezing one last drop of cum out, which was lapped up quickly by Maggie's swift tongue.

When she was finished with Michelle's pussy, she began pulling the dildo out slowly, licking around the hole as it pulled on her pucker. Michelle shook, her thighs quivering hard from the sensation, as Maggie kept inching it out slowly. Finally all eighteen inches of it lay on the bed glistening with lube and cum, then Maggie's tongue was diving deep inside and reamed her hole, sucking and licking it the way she had just done to Michelle's pussy.

Nella and Deb watched with great interest, now wanting to know what amazing pleasures were in store for them. Michelle's groans were guttural and deep, coming from a place inside she had learned to release from. To the girls' amazement, Michelle's pussy started clenching and dilating faster and faster, the juicy flesh splayed open for them to see it happen. As Maggie worked her magic with her tongue, Michelle tightened and arched and another large surge of cum came out.

Maggie had her mouth on her pussy immediately and devoured the last rendering of Michelle's essence, before releasing her and letting her fall back to the bed gasping hard. She sat back on her heels and wiped her mouth and chin clean, sucking and licking her fingers at the end. She looked at Michelle and then to Komiko smiling happily.

"Thank you Mistress Komiko, she was sensational. Thank you for providing me with such a wonderful gift."

"You are so very welcome, my love. You deserved it and I'm glad you enjoyed it to the fullest. Now you two ladies, how did you enjoy tonight? Nella, I'm sure you're looking forward to trying out all the things you saw tonight. I could see how excited and happy you were doing it and you, Deb, how did you like having your attitude adjusted and finding out what life is all about?"

"You know, Ms. Takiyama..."

"Mistress Komiko, Baby."

"Right, Mistress Komiko. Well, you know at first it really fucked me up big time..."

"Language, Deborah."

Deb saw the quick look from Komiko and caught herself.

"Sorry Ms. Tak...Mistress Komiko, I'll watch my language."

"Good girl, please continue."

Deb smiled at the soft touch Komiko gave her cheek and looked around.

"I was, well, not really pleased with what was going on at first and then I started getting all these feelings going off in me and I wasn't so much like, hurting, as much as I was embarrassed and then feeling it all in my pussy and what it was doing to me there. That whip thing really felt more, you know, like it was getting me off some how. Every time it hit me, I could feel it right inside me and I was really blown away when I realized how wet I was from it."

"It wasn't done to hurt you. Just the act itself was all it took. I know it stung and made your sweet cheeks get nice and red, but there's nothing hurting now, is there?"

"You know, there isn't any real pain, pain. I mean, I can feel it still, but it's this warm, tingly sort of feeling, like it feels nice some how. I don't know really, it just feels okay now, I guess."

"Are we going to have to have another intervention with you again? This one was to hopefully break your spirit just enough and get you to listen, but if we need to have another one, the lesson will be more severe, I assure you. The riding crop isn't something you want me to use on you, trust me. I will make sure that leaves an impression on you to be obedient. Maggie has assisted me before and knows how harsh I can be in getting my point across."

Deb could see the truth in Komiko's eyes as she spoke to her. The thought of something truly painful didn't sound appealing in any way at all.

"I promise, Mistress Komiko, I'll start doing what you tell me to do and change myself."

Komiko looked at all three girls on the bed with her and smiled happily and warmly, showing her happiness openly to them.

"Thank you ladies. It's so heart-warming to see such an improvement in your behaviors. I knew you were all trouble when I first met you, but I of course knew it would be my task to bring about the necessary changes in you. I am happy to say you are all on your way to being of good quality minds and bodies. Now, help an old lady up and lets talk about your studies and how you are going to accomplish it."

They could tell Komiko joked with them, but showed them both the courtesy and respect and offered their hands to help them up. They left the room naked and comfortable and sat with towels under themselves to catch any discharging cum or fluids. Maggie spoke first to the girls.

"I want all three of you to come here every Wednesday night after school for tutoring on your courses and see a marked improvement by the end of semester. And of course, we will have a session afterward and enjoy teaching you all the ways we know how in pleasing each other and of course, us. Deborah, I trust you understand that my warning is in effect, in that you must do this and show improvement as requested, or face expulsion. Michelle and Marianella, the same applies to you."

All three nodded and agreed and thanked them again for giving them a second chance at life. After a round of refreshing drinks and some light hearted talk of sex, they went back up and got dressed. The women bid the girls goodnight and watched them walk down the street, before retiring to Komiko's bed for a quick nightcap of sixty nine fun, then Maggie left for home herself.

No one was there to watch Komiko add Deb's torn panties to her collection and inhale the fragrance of young womanhood emanating from it. She dumped the bag out, then lay on the large bed by herself, closing her eyes and letting her panty-filled hands enjoy her body, as her mind replayed the evening back in vivid detail. Maggie's scent came from one of the panties and brought her mind back to their first meeting like this and smiled broadly.

The three friends talked excitedly on their way back to the college about their new joys in loving each other, expressing their own personal favorite things to do. When they got in, it was decided a sleepover was in order and Deb's bed was too small and they needed a bigger bed. Nella said her queen size took up the whole room, but it was just what they were looking for. They closed and locked the door, undressing right where they were, leaving three piles of clothes behind.

They all scooted to the bedroom and were under the sheets and giggling like little girls playing. The giggles soon turned to moans and gasps, as hands stopped playing to tease and started playing to please. Three friends began sharing new experiences together and realized where all this pleasure came from, a masterful teacher who took the time to introduce them to life properly.

Michelle pondered her experiences and that of her friends and realized that all of them were thinking the same thing now, that above all else, nothing mattered more than a good education.