Michelle's First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reaches towards the bedside table where you notice two 4-inch thick jelly buttplugs, green and blue, and he takes one and places it on the bed beside you. Then he gently tugs on the wires from the eggs and pulls them both out of you at precisely the same time, your sphincter contracting against one, your pussy against the other creating intense waves of pleasure through your body the void of their vacancy almost painful. He lays them to one side as you demand "Fill me with your cum". He drags you by your legs along your back over the bed until your hips are resting on the edge and he stands before you so that his cock is level with your pussy.

Taking his cock in one hand he guides the head so that it is lightly touching your lips and he teases you both by rubbing it up and down along your cunt, parting the lips more and more each time. Poised before your beckoning pussy hole he suddenly plunges his cock deep into you, driving it all the way to the base of him, you can feel his hanging balls slap against your asscheeks.

You feel as you have been impaled and can feel his pulsing head throbbing deep in your pussy filling you with warm heat. Holding your hips he starts to buck wildly, thrusting even deeper each time, fucking you hard, your pubic mound above his cock thrashing and grinding into your clit. You are throwing your head from side to side, your hair spilling everywhere as you knead your breasts with your hands, thumb and forefinger pinching harder and harder on your erect and highly sensitized nipples. You can feel more and more pussy juice seeping between your thighs and asscheeks, smearing all over your asshole with each thrust.

As he fucks you in a steady hard rhythm, more for pleasure than cumming, trying to hold that back, he reaches for the butt plug on the bed and starts to push it into your ass, it eases in a little with each buck of your hips until finally it is planted firmly and deep inside you and he uses the base of it to pull and push it in and out of you.

The pressure on your asshole and sphincter is intense and makes your pussy clamp in spasms on his cock. Suddenly he withdraws, turns you over onto your hands and knees and rams his cock once more into your pussy, continuing to tug and shove the butt plug into your ass. You love being fucked from behind and the surging motion makes your tits sway back and forth in time to your motion. Reaching down he begins to massage your clit with his fingers, his palm resting and pressing firmly on your lower belly still trying to delay that ultimate moment. You can feel his cock rubbing against the butt plug within you.

He uses his free hand to slap you hard on your bouncing asscheeks, again and again stinging your white skin with his palm until it is reddened. The combined sensation of this sweet pain, his cock, fingers, butt plug and swaying breasts, nipples brushing against the starched white sheets below you, gives you a glimpse of that final peak of pleasure that lies ahead.

Once again he denies you and himself as he turns you onto your back once more and continues to fuck you, ass and cunt, with never ending vigor, now lying on top of you. You realize that you can't take much more, you have to cum, your groin aching, your clit close to exploding, your nipples feel as if they will pop off they are so hard. You spot the remaining butt plug, just within your reach and grab it, coating it with your saliva.

He is busy kissing your body and does not notice. You reach down and pulling one of his ass cheeks wide apart with one hand you probe for and find his asshole with the tip of the butt plug. You start to push it into him, he arches his back, and his face flushed with surprised excitement as you ease it further and further into his ass, all the way to the base. You feel the effects of his sphincter on his cock as it grows to fill you even more.

He starts to pound into you faster and faster. You writhe beneath him bucking into him as you both use the butt plugs on each other like whips on a racehorse, the shaft of his cock rubbing harder and harder on your throbbing clit. You begin to moan louder and louder and he senses you are going to cum shortly, he grabs the single stocking and balling it up forces it into your mouth just as you begin to scream from the intensity of an orgasm that has been teasingly built up over hours of unbearable agony. You scream and scream through the stocking in your mouth from way down inside you, the sounds tearing out from some bestial location deep within.

You drive the butt plug harder in and out of his ass driven by the power of your climax, while your pussy is clamping him in a rhythmic vice and the excitement and passion of your orgasm, your screams and your physical torture of him drives him over the edge. He starts to cum, like a flood he pumps spurt after spurt of seemingly never ending spunk into your pussy, you can feel the heat of it as it flows around inside you. Finally you both grow still and eventually withdraw each probing piece from each other lying back and gasping like fish out of water, each of you coated in a sheen of sweat.

You can feel his cum flowing out of you and you reach down to coat your fingers with his sticky fluid and slowly suck each finger clean, needing the taste of it, enjoying the mingle of flavors from his cum and your own juices. He refills your glasses and after a short while spent gently playing with each other and chatting he suggests that a bath is in order. You both stand, weak from the intensity of your recent fucking and move to the bathroom, which is huge, finished in a light sand coloured marble and contains a very large and deep Jacuzzi bath.

He runs the bath, adding a little oil, and soon the steaming, bubbling tub is inviting us to enter. You both lie in the hot water, you lying on your back resting on his body, his strong chest comfortable behind you and sip on the champagne, the heat soaking into your bodies as you easily, slowly and lazily converse, your dampened hair spread over his shoulders.

He calmly begins to wash your hair; first gently wetting it, then softly massaging it with shampoo before rinsing it with sweeping handfuls of warm luxurious water, the sensation is very relaxing. After a while you sense him getting hard again and soon he cannot resist, as he slides your oily body up a little over his and starts to press the head of his cock against your asshole. He pushes harder and you feel him slowly entering you, the oily water providing a mix of lubrication and resistance, which makes your anus almost burn slightly from the gentle friction of the shaft of his cock sliding in.

This action arouses you once more like phoenix rising from the flames and you begin to push your ass hard against him, harder and faster. Meanwhile he has started to use one hand to knead your breasts, the other brushing your clit in long liquid motions, occasionally shoving three fingers into your pussy. You feel crazy with lust and start to fuck each other harder and harder, thrashing in the tub, water sloshing out onto the tiled floor.

His cock is ramming into you and reaming your asshole, you can feel his swollen head, the ridge sliding up and down along the inside of your rectum while his hands feverishly build the pleasure in your pussy. You hear his breathing grow harsh and with a strong hip thrust you feel him cum once more, pumping his jizz into your ass and the feeling of it with the thrusting against his hand on your clit makes you climax hard, clamping your ass and anus firmly around the base of his cock. Once more spent you rest a while and return to the bedroom.

He gently and slowly towels you dry and then spreading a fresh towel on the bed, lays you down on it. Your body feels weak, muscles trembling slightly. He procures a bottle of oil and rolling you over onto your stomach, commences to slowly but firmly give you a long massage while straddling your back, you can feel his balls resting on you and brushing your skin as he moves, his strong hands working their oily path over your body starting at the nape of your neck and confidently, slowly massages your shoulders, arms, back, ass and legs before turning you over and continuing down your breasts, arms, stomach, hips, legs and feet.

The action has been more sensual than sexual however you feel one last need and so when he has finished you make him lie on his back on the bed and hovering above him you straddle him ever so slowly lowering your pussy over his re-aroused cock. You feel him entering you easily and you continue to ever so slowly slide your pussy down over his shaft, when you reach the base of him you continue to push, trying to drive him into the depths of your bowels.

You keep him deep inside you sliding against your soft, velvety, liquid interior and rock back and forth slowly, feeling his lengthy cock moving around inside you filling you both with warm languid pleasure. He reaches for you but you stop him and silence him, taking one of his wrists in each hand and firmly but gently pinning him to the bed while brushing your hair down his face and chest.

Never stopping your unhurried motion you lean back a little and cup his balls in your hand, squeezing lightly as you feel them roll around in your palm like jelly marbles. You wet a finger in your mouth and probe his asshole softly, alternating again to his balls and running a fingernail along the ridges of his scrotum. Even though your pace never changes you can feel an orgasm approaching slowly and you know he feels the same.

With a steady purposeful advance you feel yourself cum, gentle wave after wave flowing through you and you apply a little pressure to his balls as you feel them constrict and he groans as his cock convulses softly pulsing cum deep inside you. You both lie back, your head resting on his chest and finish your champagne in easy silence idly stroking each other’s bodies.

After a while you say that you must get home and he dresses you, taking his time, finishing by sliding a shoe slowly and gently onto each foot as you sit before him on the bed. Still kneeling before you he reaches softly with his fingers to your pussy and covers them with his cum and your juice and licks them, offering you some from his forefinger, losing his eyes in pleasure at the sensation of your lips and tongue on his finger. Once more he covers his fingers with the juices and taking your rose, lightly massages this mixture onto the petals and presents it to you, " to help you remember " he says.

He dresses and drives you to your car, you get in and drop your window, leaning down he gives you one long last kiss, "Soon?” he asks, "soon!” you reply, and drive away.

You arrive home, check on your beautiful sleeping daughter and flop onto your bed, your body aching deliciously and feeling totally spent, you sniff the rose, the aroma of both of your cum juices mingling with the scent of the delicate flower, you wonder " When will he cum again?”

Love,

Greg

12