Michelle's First Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Doctor used the vacuum release button again and removed the pump from Michelle's left breast and switched it to the right side. Her left nipple was still greatly engorged and pointing straight up. He leaned over and licked around the bumpy edge of her areola and his patient gasped at the sensation. He sucked her nipple in between his lips and began nursing from that stiff little bud. She gasped again. While sucking and pumping her nipples the Doctor felt it would be a good time to see if Michelle was showing additional signs of arousal. He slipped his free hand down the soft skin of her quivering tummy and then over the waistband of her panties and down the mound of her vulva.

Michelle opened her legs and slightly raised her hips to meet his touch. The Doctor fingers found the indentation in the crotch of her panties that marked the opening of her vagina. The fabric was very damp, nearly soaking. He rubbed his finger there and she responded by opening her legs fully and slightly gyrating her hips in time with his strokes. The doctor slipped his finger back up the slick fabric, following the crease between her labia. He found her clitoris, hard under the soft cotton. He rubbed his finger up and down the sides of it, palpitating the root and she moaned in pleasure. As Dr. Wellhung rhythmically stroked Michelle's clitoral shaft, he sucked even harder with his lips on her nipple and cycled the vacuum release button, thus causing the suction to milk her other nipple at the same time. Michelle's breathing became faster and her hips moved sensually against his fingers.

The Doctor momentarily stopped sucking her throbbing nipple and moved to kiss her again. This was no light touch of the lips, it was a deep and lustful kiss, and his tongue probing into her most willingly opened mouth. At the same time Dr. Wellhung did other probing. He slipped his hand under the waistband of Michelle's panties, slid is fingers down between her silken inner labia and inserted one fingertip into her vagina. She kissed him back even more passionately. He felt how completely wet and accommodating her vagina was, and he pushed his finger deeper inside. It was as if Michelle opened up down there, and as soon as the Doctor's finger was well inside, she squeezed. He could feel that Michelle's g-spot was extremely swollen and rough, and she was very obviously bearing down to make it easier for him to rub that bulging bit of tissue there inside her vagina. The Doctor slipped a second finger inside Michelle's vagina and with both together he reached them just beyond her g-spot and, applying a slight pressure up and out, he stroked it. The technique caused intense stimulation of her g-spot and urethra at the same time. Michelle involuntarily bucked her hips and her vagina clenched in spasms. The Doctor could tell that Michelle was in the proper state of arousal to get the most out her examination.

Just when a climax seemed imminent Dr. Wellhung removed his fingers from his patient's vagina. Using both hands, he closed her legs and slipped her panties down and off. He got up and placed them unfolded across the arm of the chair so that the damp crotch area could dry. Then he went retrieve more items from his case of medical equipment. This time the items he selected were for patient control. Among other things, Michelle had told Dr. Wellhung that it was her fantasy to be examined while restrained and blindfolded, helpless and vulnerable and with the Doctor fully in control of what would be done to her.

It was Dr. Wellhung's responsibility to learn what would be the most exciting for his patient, what specific procedures she really desired to have done, and in what manner. Then he would do his best to be the Doctor she desired and conduct her examination in accordance with her turn-ons and fantasies. A woman might prefer a Doctor with a stern and commanding nature, quick to administer discipline for any infraction. She might find excitement in the embarrassment of being made to disrobe and the Doctor noticing (and of course pointing out) the fact that her nipples were hard or she seemed to be experiencing an unusual amount of vaginal secretions. A woman may wish to be blindfolded like Michelle, or she may find arousal in watching the Doctor at work. She may want to experience something rather different such as being catheterized or she may want an examination during which she must bear uncomfortable procedures. She may want extensive breast stimulation and induced lactation. She may crave being treated as a submissive and naughty little slut and a plaything for the Doctor's enjoyment. Dr. Wellhung was very astute and he took the time necessary to understand his patients' mind before scheduling any examination of her body.

Michelle did want a full range of procedures, but nothing painful. She did not want to be treated like a naughty girl or slut. She wanted to be teased, she wanted to be controlled, and she wanted to be sexually gratified. She also wanted her examination to be conducted with a focus on tenderness and sensuality. Michelle thought that so far Dr. Wellhung was doing a very, very good job at making her fantasies all come true.

She was lying on the bed on her back and still breathing somewhat quickly. She had kept her legs closed after the Doctor had removed her panties. That position limited what the Doctor could see but that would not be the case for much longer. He sat on the bed next to her and lifted her left wrist and fastened a cuff around it. Michelle's heart rate jumped when she felt that.

Dr. Wellhung demonstrated the function to his patient.

"Now dear" he explained, "these cuffs are held closed with Velcro. There is a tab here that you pull to release them."

He unwrapped the Velcro with its characteristic ripping sound and then reattached it. "Now you try it" he told her. Michelle used her other hand and unwrapped it herself. The Doctor wrapped it again. He continued, "The cuffs are attached with these little spring loaded snap hooks. You could unlatch them yourself. If the restraints get uncomfortable then you need to tell me and I will readjust them or take them off. Now remember this Michelle, if you feel panicky just say so and I will take these off immediately. Do you understand?"

"Yes Doctor." she replied.

"Alright then, I will finish getting you in position." he said and then he leaned down and lifting each of her feet slightly and fastened another set of Velcro cuffs around Michelle's ankles. Next Dr. Wellhung assembled the spreader bar. It was another of his creations, made of chrome tubing with stainless steel eyelets on the ends. He made it in two pieces so it would fit discretely in his case. The two halves joined rigidly in the center and once together the spreader bar would hold the patient's ankles fully 30" apart. The Doctor moved down to the foot of the bed and attached the snap hook of one ankle cuff to one of the eyelets of the spreader bar. Then he took hold of the snap hook on Michelle's other ankle and spread her legs enough to fasten it to the other eyelet.

This was the first time that Dr. Wellhung had a clear view of Michelle's vulva. Her pubic hair was nicely full and a medium brown color. As her legs had opened it revealed that Michelle had very well developed genitals. Her outer labia were large and full. Her clitoral hood was apparent and the tip of her clitoral bud was clearly visible. Her inner labia were also prominent and had parted slightly. They were glistening wet with her vaginal secretions.

Dr. Wellhung now grasped Michelle's ankles and moved them further up the bed, thus raising her knees. He reached and took hold of the snap hook around her left wrist and pulled it down until he could snap it to the ring on the cuff of her left ankle. He did the same with her right wrist and ankle. This left Michelle very effectively immobilized and her crotch area completely accessible.

Dr. Wellhung got up off the bed and then leaned over his bound patient and again kissed her. She had the urge to put her arms around him but she could not do so. In fact, she could not do anything. The feeling of helplessness and vulnerability was incredible! The Doctor ended their kiss and the last thing that he did was to use a hand to slightly lift her head from the pillow. He put a black satin blindfold over her eyes. Michelle's world went dark.

Michelle was restrained in a position that was reasonably close to that of a woman on a real gynecological examination table. Her knees were raised and her legs were held apart as effectively as if she were in stirrups. Her pubic area was fully accessible. There was one last matter to attend to. With her wrists and ankles attached together it had pulled the spreader bar up tight against Michelle's bottom. Dr. Wellhung took a pillow and folded a towel over double on top of it and told Michelle to lift up while he slipped them under her buttocks. This raised her pelvis enough so that the chrome tube was no longer in the way. Now her anus was as accessible as her vagina. The Doctor stood for a moment and admired his work, and was extremely pleased. The black satin blindfold contrasted nicely with Michelle's shoulder-length dark blonde and highlighted hair and the black blindfold, black cuffs and chrome spreader bar had a distinctly SM-like appearance. On the whole, Michelle looked very beautiful and exceptionally erotic. Geeze, he loved his work!

With the blindfold covering her eyes, now the Doctor was free to get some light on the subject. He turned on the overhead light, turned on the two lamps beside the bed and he turned on a lamp in the corner as well. Then he went to the table where his case was and unfolded a towel there and began removing and preparing his medical equipment. On the towel he laid out four different speculums, a digital thermometer, several vaginal and anal plugs, a black inflatable plug with squeeze bulb, a pocket rocket and an insertable vibrator, a sealed bag with sterile catheters, a penlight, the rectal probe, an enema kit, a douche kit, several different types of lubricant, a pack of moist wipes, and various attachments. The Doctor checked to be sure that all the battery-powered implements were working, and he was pleased that as usual everything worked perfectly. Finally the Doctor took the breast pump he had been using earlier and he assembled a clear vinyl tube into the neck of the nipple cup. A soft silicon rubber cap was fit over the end of the tube. Then he went into the bathroom and washed his hands thoroughly. When he returned the Doctor was ready to begin his examination of Michelle's pelvic area.

Doctor Wellhung sat on the foot of the bed. He began by placing his hand on Michelle's tummy just above her pubic bone and gently pressing in to feel for any enlargement of her ovaries or womb. Despite not being formally trained the Doctor did have a reasonable amount of medical knowledge, and he also knew his patient. Michelle had been extremely apprehensive so the Doctor was taking care not to move forward too quickly. He was giving her a chance to get used to the feel of his hands on her again prior to more intimate contact. After a few moments he then slipped both his hands down to the inside of her thighs and moved them in to open Michelle's labia for a visual examination.

When the Doctor spread Michelle's full outer labia, her inner ones flowered open as well. He had a most intimate view of the structures within. Michelle's vaginal introitus was not fully closed. The pink bulge of her still swollen g-spot was evident just inside. Just above her vaginal opening the Doctor could see the little slit that marked the opening of her urethra. Her clitoris was prominent and it was still in an erect state with the little pearly pink end projecting from her hood. Her inner labia were dark pink and engorged. Dr. Wellhung slipped his hands a bit lower and spread her again. The lower position of his fingertips caused her vagina to open even more and he could see somewhat inside. He parted her cheeks and saw that Michelle's anus was smooth and somewhat darker than the skin of her inner cheeks. She was not clenched and had responded to his spreading by relaxing and allowing her anus to be opened ever so slightly. It was wet with the secretions from her vagina. Overall, the Doctor thought that Michelle's pelvic area had a very attractive and womanly appearance and she showed very obvious signs of sexual arousal.

Dr. Wellhung used KY Liquid to lubricate Michelle's clitoral area. He carefully avoided touching the little turgid bud itself but did apply the lubricant all around it. Then he took the breast pump and placed the soft silicon rubber cup over her clitoris and turned it on at a medium setting. Slowly the suction had its effect. Michelle's clitoris began to swell and lengthen. The Doctor always marveled at how big a woman's clitoris would become as the vacuum worked it magic. Bit by bit that little organ was filling the vinyl tube. He briefly touched the vacuum release button and it retracted slightly. Again he let the vacuum build and now increased the setting to full. Michelle gasped and her hips twitched. Below the pump sucking at her clitoris a single translucent whitish drip of her feminine secretions emerged from her vaginal opening. The drip grew and then slowly crept downward to wet her anus.

Doctor Wellhung let the pump work on Michelle's clitoris for a good five minutes and in that time he cycled the vacuum as if it was mechanically nursing her clitoris. By the time he finally hit the vacuum release button for the last time and removed the pump Michelle's clitoris was hugely engorged and Michelle was straining against her cuffs with the need for a climax. The Doctor knew just what it would take to send her over the edge. He moved his face very close to Michelle's quivering vulva and breathed lightly - directly on the swollen tip of her clitoris. Her hips bucked. Doctor Wellhung licked the end of her clitoris. Michelle went over the edge and a shattering orgasm exploded from her groin.

The Doctor did not let her recover. We did not let her come down. When he felt the first wave of spasms subside he inserted a finger into her vagina and rubbed her g-spot and she went off again, gasping and laughing/crying from the intensity. Her vaginal spasms finally stopped and so Dr. Wellhung took her clitoris in between his lips and sucked and took her to never-never land again. Each time the greatest intensity of her climax would pass the Doctor did something to push her back up again. He rubbed the side of her clitoral shaft while spearing his tongue into her vaginal opening. She came. He licked just above her vagina, stimulating her urethral opening and she came again. He used two fingers to stroke up and down the length of her clitoral shaft and she came. He licked the swollen tip of it again while rubbing a finger over her wet anus and another climax washed over her. He slowly inserted a finger into her anus and she came yet again. Whether these were multiple orgasms or a single long orgasm with multiple peaks was irrelevant. His patient was responding very well to treatment.

Dr. Wellhung kept his patient in the orgasmic state until she was cried out "enough". He stopped to let her rest and got up and kissed her. She could not much kiss back as she was gasping for air. The Doctor went to the table and selected several instruments for the next procedure. When he returned he saw that in her throes of ecstasy Michelle's blindfold had become slightly askew. He fixed that for her. He resumed his position at the foot of the bed. He noted that her clitoris has still slightly swollen but mostly returned to its normal erect size. Her entire vulva was glistening with her juices and there was a small wet spot on the towel under her.

Dr. Wellhung used his fingers and opened Michelle's labia. He upended the bottle of KY Liquid and dripped some onto and the opening of her vagina. Some ran inside. He gently inserted the Collins speculum. The feeling of the cool metal entering her must have been shocking because Michelle moaned slightly. Then the Doctor remembered that in one of her earlier letters she had written about imagining how that would feel. He realized that she had moaned because of finally feeling what she had imagined countless times. The Doctor began turning the little thumbscrew that opened the blades. A Collins speculum spreads horizontally. The blades are attached at the bottom and open at the top. The spreading of her labia accentuated her clitoris and the little pink bud was still quite engorged and projecting from its hood. As he opened the blades further he could see deeper and deeper into her vagina. Her cervix came into view, a dark pink little dome deep inside.

Dr. Wellhung used his penlight to examine her internally. The tissues inside her vagina were firm and a healthy shade of pink. They were also very wet. A clear white mixture of the KY and her vaginal secretions had accumulated at the bottom and there was so much that it that it almost seemed as if her cervix was floating in it. He g-spot was a prominent bulge on the top wall of her vaginal barrel, just inside the opening. Just above her vaginal introitus, Michelle's urethral opening was visible. That reminded the Doctor that he had forgotten to take her temperature! Now he had a dilemma. The hinge of the speculum blocked access to his patient's anus and her vagina was far to open for a vaginal temperature reading. He would have to take her temperature urethrally. Dr. Wellung took a moistened wipe and lightly cleaned the area. Then he opened the little case and removed the digital basal thermometer. It was pre-sterilized and unbreakable and the tip was small and rounded, perfect for his purposes. He opened a fresh tube of KY and squeezed a bit of the gel on the tip or the thermometer and then a little more gel directly on that tiny little opening. The Doctor turned the thermometer on and carefully inserted the tip into Michelle's urethra.

Michelle had no idea of what was coming. Suddenly she felt something being inserted in a place that she had not been expecting. It was an entirely different sensation, not painful at all, but certainly noticeable. The tip was a constant small diameter about the size of a regular glass thermometer for a length of about an inch long. Then it gradually tapered larger to the size of the body of the thermometer. The Doctor wanted a good internal temperature reading and slipped the tip fully inside Michelle's urethra. It felt strangely erotic to Michelle as it slipped deeper into her urethra. He held it there until it beeped and he noted 99.8, which was within the normal range for a woman in a sexually aroused state. He momentarily let go of the thermometer and it stayed in place. Michelle had a small urethra. If he were to catheterize her he would probably need to use a size FR8 or FR10. "Damn" he thought; all he had was a FR12 and FR16.

Dr. Wellhung took a small soft vibrator and turned it on. It hummed softly. He introduced it into the opening of the speculum and let it essentially slide into place so the end was resting and vibrating on Michelle's cervix. The vibrator was nearly all the way inside her. The base hummed against her g-spot. It did not take long at all before Michelle was again responding with a familiar rocking of her hips. Doctor Wellhung also noted that her clitoris and nipples were both erect again.

Soon Dr. Wellhung could tell that Michelle was again approaching a climax. He selected another of his instruments that he was sure would push her over the edge. It was a battery powered electric toothbrush, the children's type with the very soft bristles. When it was applied to a woman's clitoris the effect was devastating. However, before he could even use it she began climaxing yet again. When she came she bucked her hips. The muscles of her tummy clenched. Her fingers gripped the sheets and her anus clenched too. Undoubtedly, her vagina would be clenching as well, but the speculum prevented that. The Doctor did not stimulate her further at that point. He left the vibrator in place and waited until Michelle's spasms had stopped and residual aftershocks were all that was left. Then he very carefully touched the spinning bristles to the very tip of Michelle's clitoris. She thrust her hips upwards and came all over again. The Doctor smiled and thought that it must have been another real good one because she was laughing/crying again.