Michelle's Husband Has Been Fired Ch. 02

Story Info
Michelle hears her husband.
1.2k words
4.14
103.1k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers

“You are delicious,” Tammy said as she ran her fingers through Michelle’s hair.

“Simply delicious.”

Michelle sat up, feeling the tickle of a tail between her. The smell of Tammy still overpowering her nose and mouth.

Tammy slowly moved closer to her, her eyes looking into hers, until their lips were barely touching. She felt Tammy’s finger slowly pulling her lower lip down, her tongue softly pressing inside.

Michelle slowly closed her eyes and her chest began to flutter. Tammy slowly pressed her tongue deeper inside of her mouth, her hands gently running down her back.

“I bet you’re excited aren’t you?” Tammy whispered as she slowly ended the kiss, her hand trailing down to Michelle’s thighs.

Michelle bit her lip but slowly nodded yes.

“She was my present,” Tim blurted, interrupting. “My present.”

Michelle shivered, startled. She had almost forgotten he was in the room.

“Be quiet you idiot,” Tammy shot a look at her brother, her fingers gently parting Michelle’s legs.

“I’m just saying it’s my birthday,” Tim slowly moved closer to them.

Michelle jerked as Tammy slid her finger between her lips and pressed lightly against her clit.

“You are excited,” Tammy whispered in her ear sending goose bumps down her neck. Tammy moved her right hand down to Michelle’s breast and gently caressed it, running the nipple between her fingers.

Michelle felt her body shaking, her ass squeezing repeatedly on the tail pressed deep inside of her ass. Finally breaking into a rhythmic rocking motion.

Tim lowered his head to Michelle’s breast, his sister slowly pulling it to his mouth for him. Michelle felt his warm cock pulsing against her thighs as he slowly sucked her nipple into his mouth.

Tammy slowly pulled her finger away and traced across Michelle’s stomach and up into Michelle’s mouth.

“Taste yourself,” Tammy moved her finger deeper into Michelle’s mouth.

Michelle sucked Tammy’s finger in, her tongue circling around the finger, tasting it.

“Lean back and spread your legs,” Tammy looked at Michelle and slowly pressed her back at her shoulders.

Michelle slowly leaned back. She felt uncomfortable as the tail wedged even deeper side of her. Slowly she pulled apart her legs and looked away embarrassed.

“Come here Tim,” Tammy put her hand on her brother’s arm and positioned him between Michelle’s thighs, watching his cock throb up and down.

Tim crawled closer and closer to Michelle until he was almost on top of her. She felt the heat of his shaft against her lips.

“What are you doing?” Tammy pulled Tim back. “Use your tongue.”

Tammy shoved Tim between Michelle’s legs.

Michelle gasped as she felt Tim’s tongue slide between her lips and slowly explore her, his finger gently circling her vagina, pressing lightly inside.

“That’s better,” Tammy moaned into his ear, her hand gently caressing his balls from behind. She felt his cock throbbing as Michelle began to rock back and forth.

Michelle’s groaned half in pain and half in pleasure, as her body rocked back and forth on the tail inserted deep inside of her. Tim’s tongue sliding back and forth across her clit, his finger pressed gently inside of her.

“Good boy,” Tammy reached further between Tim’s legs, squeezing his now hard shaft.

Michelle let out a moan as she felt her tongue slide deep inside of her, his nose pressed firmly between her lips.

“I’m going to come,” Tim moaned, the vibrations sending shudders through Michelle’s excited body.

Tammy slowly pulled her hand away.

“Not yet,” Tammy rubbed her hands on Tim’s ass, watching him squirm uncomfortably. “Roll over.”

John slowly turned over, his head resting on Michelle’s lap. Tammy slowly slid her legs over his hips.

John gasped as he felt his cock pressing into Tammy’s soft warm lips.

“Does that feel good?” Tammy looked down at John and slid her body completely over him, her hips gently making circles, the heat of his cock flowing through her.

Michelle pulled Tim’s head to her breast and slowly caressed his hair.

“I’m going to come,” Tim moaned, his hips thrusting deep into Tammy.

“Oh god, I’m going to come,” he moaned again before his body suddenly thrust upwards repeatedly.

Tammy felt his cock throbbing inside of her, her hips pressing him deeper and deeper inside of her.

“That was your birthday present,” Tammy leaned down across Tim’s body, her lips next to his, her nipples gently rolling across his chest.

Tim bit his lip and nodded yes.

Tammy slowly pulled her body from Tim and crawled up the bed.

“I’m still excited,” she looked down into Michelle’s eyes as she slowly positioned her legs around her head.

“I think you can take care of that,” Tammy slowly lowered his hips onto Michelle’s face.

Michelle felt the tail pressing deeper inside of her as she slowly stuck her tongue into Tammy’s wet lips. The salty taste of Tim’s cum mixing with Tammy’s juices invading her mouth.

“Yes, Oh Yes.” Tammy moaned repeatedly as she ground her hips harder and harder against Michelle’s face.

Michelle grabbed onto the bed as Tammy raised her hips and smacked them down against her lips, her face smeared with the wetness from between Tammy’s legs.

“You feel so good,” Tammy groaned, her hips now pressed tightly against Michelle’s face, squeezing her head.

Tammy’s body began to shake uncontrollably. Michelle felt opened her mouth wider and flatted her tongue out against Tammy’s clit.

Michelle gasped for air as finally the tension of Tammy’s thighs released.

“That was amazing,” Tammy looked at Michelle, her chest slowly heaving.

Michelle felt her body tense as Tammy ran a finger down between her breasts, slowly reaching between her legs.

“Lean back and pull you ass cheeks apart,” Tammy whispered into her ear.

Michelle felt her body shudder. Hesitantly she reached her hands around her ass and pulled it apart. She groaned as she leaned back, the tail now pressing painfully inside of her.

Tammy pushed her finger between Michelle’s legs, the dampness flowing around it. Gently leaning forward, Tammy let her lips explore Michelle’s face, letting her tongue linger against her ear, before slowly running down her neck.

Michelle shuddered as she felt Tammy’s finger run a circle around her clit. Her body arching up for the caress, gasping as the tail pokes deep inside of her.

“You are so wet,” Tammy whispered into her ear.

Michelle felt her body tense.

“I’m going to come,” she moaned.

Tammy pressed her finger tighter against Michelle’s clit.

“Oh my god!” Michelle screamed as she felt her body leap towards orgasm, gasping uncontrollably.

“I wouldn’t usually call you to my house on a weekend,” Michelle heard Mr. Harris’ voice in the hallway, “but, I’ve reconsidered laying you off.”

“Thank you, Mr. Harris,” Michelle’s husband responded, his footsteps echoing down the hallway.

Michelle felt her body rocking back and forth uncontrollably, the thick tail pressing painfully inside of her. Tammy pressed the finger tighter and tighter against her clit sending waves of pleasure through her body.

Michelle let out a soft sob as the thrusts of her hips slowly subsided.

“What’s wrong,” Tammy looked at Michelle confused, her arms wrapping around her.

“That was my husband,” Michelle began sobbing uncontrollably, “in the hallway.”

Tammy looked at her brother and then back to Michelle.

“You’re married?”

carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers