Michelle's Metamorphosis Pt. 01

Story Info
Michelle does whatever it takes to become who she once was.
3.9k words
3.64
27.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seth_rose
seth_rose
23 Followers

Dear Readers, this is my 3rd published story on this site. I've taken aspects, themes, and even some dialogue from my previous stories. I have an idea that I really want to perfect, and I think I really hit the nail on the head with this story.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could give me some feedback about this story so I can keep making my stories better and better.

Thanks and enjoy!

//////////

"Honey, I can't take the kids to school this morning," Michelle said.

Jack almost spit out his morning coffee. He jerked his head up from his newspaper, darting his eyes toward her with a pained expression. He stared at her for a moment, obviously annoyed, and finally blurted out, "What?! Why not?"

"I have a headache and I'm just feeling really stressed out. Please Jack, just today."

He shook his head. Then, reluctantly said, "Fine." He continued reading the morning paper, but pulled it back down and added, "But now you owe me one," and gave Michelle a cheeky grin.

She knew what that grin meant: Sex. Sex was something that was becoming nonexistent in the household. It had been about six weeks since their last encounter. Michelle loved her husband and she knew that he loved her, but for the past few months she didn't feel comfortable having sex. She had a feeling she knew why all of this was happening. Four months ago, she reached her fortieth birthday. While her friends congratulated her, deep down Michelle was beginning to loath herself. She suddenly found minor imperfections with her body that she would criticize in the mirror: She was too fat. She had crows feet. She needed plastic surgery on her neck.

None of these things were true, but she had convinced herself that they were. In fact, to the untrained eye, her body was still in fantastic shape. She was perhaps past her prime, but still very sexy. She did yoga twice a week and lifted weights three times a week. She ate healthy, dressed well and did everything possible to look her best. As a result, Michelle had a body to die for; big, well-shaped 34 C's, and a nice firm butt which peeked beneath her flowing golden locks. She would stare at this same body several times a day with her piercing light blue eyes.

She knew she teased Jack simply by being in the same household. He would come up behind her and start dry humping her or grab her tits, but she would always find an excuse to say no. Jack couldn't understand why. Nothing had changed drastically in the last few months and he never thought of her turning forty as the catalyst for such torture. He didn't want to believe she was having an affair or considering divorce, but he couldn't quite take those things off the table just yet.

Even Michelle couldn't quite explain her behavior. Yes, she was uncomfortable with the way her body looked, but she still had a powerful libido. Her face was planted against the window as she watched her husband start the car, with her kids in the backseat. As he backed out of the driveway and sped off, she let off a sigh of relief. "Finally." she breathed.

She quickly scurried up the stairs from the foyer into their bedroom. She went into her dresser and pulled out her "boyfriend"; a modest 6 inch dildo, which bared an uncanny resemblance to her husband's cock.

She pushed it up against the wall and put the suction cup a few feet off the ground. She then knelt in front of it as if she were worshiping a deity and was sacrificing herself as an offering. She gripped the shaft and slowly kissed the tip. She closed her eyes and immersed herself in the experience. She imagined she was sucking her husband's cock.

She loved to suck his dick and please him, but the last few months she wasn't having any of it. If she sucked his dick, that would inevitably lead to sex which she couldn't bare at the moment. She refocused her attention on the cock in front of her, and furiously began sucking it. She even deep throated it a few times, and a finger slowly made its way to her freshly shaven pussy that her husband wouldn't get the pleasure of burying his face in. This went on for a few minutes before she stopped. She sat back on her knees, pulled the dildo off the wall and threw it across the room.

She started crying. Michelle couldn't take it anymore.

She loved playing with her "boyfriend," but it wasn't the same thing as having a real man, especially attached to the man she loved. Once she calmed down, she called her best friend. "Kate, its Michelle."

"Hey, how are you?" Kate replied, cheerfully.

"Oh, Kate, I just can't do it anymore!"

"What happened?"

Michelle went on, half-crying, "I...I hate my body. I hate it, I'm disgusting."

Kate recoiled her head, holding the phone, and responded the only sensible way she knew how, "What the hell are you talking about?!?"

"My body," Michelle insisted. "I mean, it's not what it used to be."

"It's not supposed to be." Kate volleyed back. There was a brief pause. "Have you looked in a mirror lately?" Of course Michelle definitely had. In fact, she was looking in one right then. "I mean, Michelle...I would kill for your body. Any woman would, and any man would want to play with your butt and boobs like a he was at a carnival."

Michelle had no response.

"Look, I know it's not easy what you're going through. I've been there as well, and I think I know something that may help."

Michelle perked up, asking, "What is it? What!?!"

"Well, I should have told you this sooner, but me and my husband went to a...well... couples counseling of sorts. It's not what you think, but it was quite the experience, and I'll leave it at that."

Michelle could picture Kate grinning ear to ear on the other line. What could it possibly be? she thought. She had never heard anything good about couples therapy, but perhaps now was a better time than ever.

"So, who are they... or him, I mean-." Michelle asked.

"It's a 'her,' actually; Dr. Booker. She's top notch. She has a Ph.D in Sexuality from Princeton. And I know what you're thinking: Couples therapy! I don't want to do that."

Michelle nodded behind the phone.

"Well, I don't want to ruin the surprise,' Kate teased, "but they have a unique way of dealing with these kinds of issues."

"Wait. They? I thought it was just her?" Michelle quizzed.

"You'll find out soon enough. Hold on one minute while I go find the number."

"They," Michelle thought, "What kind of counseling is this?"

"Okay, I got it," Kate broke up Michelle's thoughts. "It's 555-2387"

"Alright, thanks so much Kate. I really appreciate you talking me down. And I think I'll really like Dr...?"

"Dr. Booker. And yes, you will. Goodbye."

"Bye." Michelle said, and disconnected.

Chapter 2

***********

How was she going to break it to him? Couples Counseling; the last thing a man ever wanted to hear.

Jack was sitting in the living room with the kids as they watched cartoons.

"Hi mom!" the kids shouted. They ran over and gave her a hug.

She embraced them back. "Kids, you can watch TV, but mommy needs to talk to daddy."

Jack's head shot up from his laptop and furrowed his brow.

"C'mon honey," Michelle said with a smile.

She grabbed his hand and lead him upstairs where they sat down next to each other on the bed. "Jack," she began, "I'm sure you've noticed I've been acting differently these past few months." He nodded, and she continued, "And it's by no fault of yours, it's just me. Ever since I turned forty I...I just don't feel comfortable with my body."

"Michelle," he stared at her with a combination of sincerity and lust, "You're beautiful and you always will be."

"Jack, you can tell me that all you want, and I'll believe you're being honest, but I need to convince myself of that, and I can't right now." There was a brief silence as tears began to well in her eyes. She wiped a tear away and said, "I talked to Kate on the phone today and she suggested couples counseling."

"Couples counseling?" Jack was taken aback. "But, you said it's just you."

"I know, but Kate recommended it." she shrugged. "I'm sure it won't be bad."

Jack took a deep breath and sighed. He pursed his lips, nodded and continued, "Whatever it takes."

They embraced each other, as her tears began to flow even more.

///////////

It was a Thursday afternoon as they sat in the waiting room of Dr. Booker's office. It was a compact, but cozy environment. The décor was soothing, and the magazines were too; perhaps even more.

"Playboy?" Jack said as he held up a copy of the magazine to Michelle, "What kind of doctor is this?" he said with a smile that said he was both nervous and aroused.

"She's supposed to be an expert in sexuality. Plus, the articles are good."

"They are good, but I have a feeling that's not why they're here." Jack said as he flipped through more magazines, and snickered when he discovered more playboys.

They heard some chattering behind the door, and it grew louder. The door swung open and a handsome couple emerged. Their smiles were infectious, their glow radiating; their happiness, indescribable.

Jack leaned over and whispered, "Michelle...what the hell is going on here." He didn't seem too pleased until Dr. Booker finally emerged.

Their eyes moved in synchrony from her head to toe. She stood about 5'10" in the hot pink high heels she was wearing. She had dark brown hair that flowed down the front over her enormous breasts, which were covered by a dark blue blouse and a plain white lab coat. She looked like a stripper who was doing a rendition of a naughty nurse.

She looked at them with her dark green eyes through her designer glasses and said, "Mr. and Mrs. Finch, pleasure to meet you, I'm Dr. Booker." They introduced themselves and shook hands. "Follow me."

She walked through the narrow hallway like a runway model. Of course, they both stared at her ass. Her hips swiveled with force. Michelle looked over at Jack who was licking his chops and was making no attempt to be subtle; but then again, she hadn't put out in six weeks, so she let it slide.

Dr. Booker held open the door, "Please, have a seat anywhere." They took a seat on an interestingly shaped couch. As their eyes wandered around the room, they were awestruck. There were pictures of Dr. Booker on the wall in scantily clad lingerie, doing a photo shoot. Some were of her with celebrities, while others had her with distinguished looking scientists. Then, they looked at the tables and armoire which were filled with various items such as books, porn, and dildos.

"Whoa," Jack said with a grin, as he held up a pair of tiny polka dot panties. Michelle gasped and covered her mouth with her hands.

"Ah, sorry about that. Happens quite often." The doctor grabbed the panties and threw them in a drawer with what looked to be other panties, whose owners had abandoned them. The doctor nonchalantly took a seat, grabbed a notepad and pen, removed her glasses and said, "So, what do you think so far?"

Jack was silent, so as not to say anything stupid. Michelle broke the silence with, "It's a lot to take in."

"This thing?" the doctor asked, as she held up a massive dildo and observed it closely, "Yes, it sure can be, but with some-"

"No!" Michelle blushed, "I mean...just the office in general."

"Ah, yes," she chuckled. Jack was laughing a bit, too, so Michelle lightened up. "Yes, this can be a bit overwhelming at first, but it's all for a good reason." Dr. Booker said. "The purpose of this environment is to embrace sexuality and become comfortable with yours and others. How does it feel so far?"

"A bit uncomfortable," Michelle answered, "but I suppose I'll grow to like it in a short period of time."

"I'm sure you will," Dr. Booker said with a smirk, "So let's jump right into it. When's the last time you had sex?"

Michelle was taken aback, but Jack answered immediately, "Six weeks."

"Are you keeping track?" Dr. Booker asked.

"Well, not intentionally." Jack frankly replied.

She jotted down a few notes, then said, "Michelle, when's the last time you masturbated?"

Michelle was shocked, "Doctor, do I really have-"

"Michelle,"

The troubled wife cleared her throat and said, "This, umm, morning."

Jack looked at her, surprised. She then asked Jack the same question, to which he quickly answered, "This morning...too."

"Well, I think we're on to something. You're sex drives seem to be normal, if not quite high, but you're embracing that individually, not as a couple. Jack, do you still want to bang your wife."

"Of course," he chuckled.

"And, Michelle?" she asked. They both looked at her, waiting for the words to come out.

"Yes, of course, but...it's just that..." she paused. Then, Michelle started to break down and through her tears she let out, "I just hate my body. I can't bare for anyone to see me naked."

Jack consoled her.

"This is totally normal, Michelle. It's something that a lot of women deal with. What we need you to do is to get comfortable in your own skin." Michelle nodded in agreement. "What would happen if I asked you to get completely naked right now?"

"What? I couldn't do that." Michelle quickly answered, then recoiled in fear.

"Why not?"

"I just can't."

The doctor turned her attention to the husband. "Jack?"

"Sure. Why not?" He said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"And I would to," Dr. Booker said. "Michelle, I know exactly what you're going through and how to overcome it. I'll know you've reached where you should be once you can strip down and prance around naked in front of the two of us. It should take a month or two."

Michelle stared at Dr. Booker, who was scribbling notes, and at Jack, who was nodding encouragingly.

Dr. Booker handed Michelle a piece of paper. "Do you have any plans for tonight?"

"No. Why?"

"Well, you have plans now." the doc said with a smile. "Call this number as soon as you get home."

"Alright, I will." she said, as if she deserved a courage medal.

Dr. Booker then wrapped up the session and escorted them out. The drive home was silent.

When they got back home, Michelle immediately called the number.

After a few rings, a man picked up. "Hello." he said in a smooth, deep voice.

"Hi, my name's Michelle and..." she had never solicited sex from an anonymous, faceless stranger before and didn't really know how to phrase what she wanted to say, "I umm..."

"I presume you're calling about my services?"

"Yes."

"Very good then. It's Michelle, right?"

"Mmm hmm"

"Dr. Booker told you we will be meeting tonight. Correct?"

"Yes, she did."

"Excellent. Now, Michelle," he continued, "my operation relies on discretion, fluidity, and teamwork. Okay? I am going to give you a specific set of instructions that I need you to follow precisely."

"Alright."

"I can't stress this enough. Without following these instructions to a T, there is no chance it will work."

"Of course, anything I can do to help."

"Now, I need you to get a pen and paper and write this down."

"Sure, hold on one second." She darted to her husband's office, sat at his desk and pulled out a pen and paper "Okay, I'm ready."

"We are going to meet at midnight, at Washington Square. Enter the park from King Street at the alternative entrance. From there I will call you and give more directions. Do you have that all, so far?"

"Yes," she said as she furiously scrambled to take notes.

"Moving on. I need you to have your hair looking spectacular and make up done. I want you to wear a tight dress that makes you feel sexy, as well as high heels. Any other accessories are at your discretion. No need for a purse."

"What color panties should I wear?"

"Michelle. Did I mention panties?"

"No, but I-"

"Michelle, please. Just do as I say, nothing more. I will see you tonight."

Chapter 3

***********

"So, what's going on? What was the number?" Jack asked with his hands in his pockets.

"Well...I'm meeting some man..."

"Who is he?"

"I don't know. He didn't say. It sounds a bit fishy."

"I'm sure, but I trust Dr. Booker, don't you?"

Michelle nodded.

Jack continued, "Well then, do exactly as he says."

"Alright, I will. Love you." Then they kissed on the lips.

She went upstairs and got dressed exactly how the Consultant directed her too. It took her quite a bit longer to get ready than usual, but when she was done, it seemed well worth it, to her.

Her hair was done up high on her head, in curls. This arrangement brought out her high cheek bones, and also highlighted her long, slender neck. Around that smooth neck hung Michelle's precious string of pearls that Jack had given her on her last birthday. Those pearls dipped into the woman's sumptuous cleavage that was exposed by a new dress innovation. Her backless, strapless dress looked, for all practical purposes, as if it were holding itself up over her breasts. Some might even guess that she must be wearing glue on her nipples to keep it from falling.

The magic dress was black, with a tapered fit which showed off Michelle's spectacular curves. It hung to a respectable eight inches above her knee, still giving view to plenty of thigh scenery. Her heels; black, Chinese Laundry sandal spikes accentuated her calves, and gave a tailor-made taper to her already alluring limbs.

She knew that too much makeup would only cover her clear and naturally feminine complexion, so she opted for a dark red lipstick, some eyeliner, very little mascara, and a dab of rouge on her cheeks.

Michelle had the look that men all over the world would be imagining tonight, in their most delicious of fantasies.

She spent a full 30 minutes staring at herself in the bathroom mirror, doing various poses like squeezing her breasts together, showing off her ass, or even revealing her pussy. She sat on the toilet for a few minutes, slipping in two fingers and slowly frigging herself. The sensation was growing more powerful, but she needed to save it for later. She quickly snuck downstairs with heels in hand, so as not to make any commotion.

"Jack, I'm heading out now, okay? I'll be home around 1 or so?"

"Okay, have fun." he said, never taking his attention off the ball game on TV.

She drove down and parked directly across from the entrance. Normally, going to a park at midnight to meet a complete stranger would seem like madness to Michelle. But, these were desperate times. It was a nice area of the city, and the man was recommended by a doctor, of all people. Not much could go wrong, she hoped.

She got out of the car and walked up to the entrance. Standing there, she looked around. No one. She looked at her watch. It was 11:57 PM.

The combination of nerves and sexual arousal were both at their peaks. She was so wet that her juices were running down the side of her legs. She thought about going back into the car and playing with herself, and then calling it a day. But, she decided to wait.

Suddenly, her phone started vibrating. It was the Consultant.

"Hello Michelle, good to see you. You're looking gorgeous."

She turned around and saw no one, "Where are you?"

"Ah, don't worry about me. Tonight is about you. Now, what I need you to do is walk in and keep walking until you reach the fifth bench. Don't worry I'll guide you along."

She didn't think she could get any more nervous, but decided to follow his orders anyway.

She continued walking, and the voice on the phone told her to stop once she reached the fifth bench. The bench was in a poorly lit part, but provided enough light to draw attention, being in the middle of the park.

"Now, let's begin," he started his instructions, "Spread your legs for me."

She did, without hesitation.

"Ah, good girl. How does it feel to expose yourself in public?"

"I actually really like it," she said enthusiastically.

seth_rose
seth_rose
23 Followers
12