Michelle's Metamorphosis Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you might. Now, I want you to play with yourself. Start slow and build up gradually."

She lowered her index and middle fingers to her clit, slowly and gently rubbing it.

"Relax. Breath deeply. Enjoy the fact that you're in public and being so naughty."

She was loving this phone sex.

"Now, get a bit more rough with yourself."

She obliged, plunging fingers into pussy and finger-fucking herself.

"Look at you go. That must feel so fucking good, doesn't it?"

She murmured a soft, "Uh huh." She kept massaging herself, knowing full well that she was being watched by a mysterious stranger and perhaps, even some passersby. But, she was so turned on and reaching climax.

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Not yet, you're not!"

"What?!" she said with a shudder. How could she pause at this point?

"Take your fingers out and gently suck on them."

She did, and it tasted so sweet.

"You're enjoying yourself, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir. But please, can I cum?" Her request was a desperate plea.

"I think you deserve it. You've been a good girl tonight, but I want you to wait."

"But I-"

"I know you're edging, just dying to finish. But, aren't you tired of finishing yourself off?"

"Yes, sir."

"Wouldn't you love a cock to put you over the edge?"

"Yes, sir! Where are you? Please, come and fuck me!" She pleaded.

"Ah, that is not my job, Michelle. I am simply a consultant. Go get your husband."

"My husband? But I can't."

"Why not? Especially how you're dressed tonight."

"But he doesn't know how I'm dressed."

There was a brief pause, although it seemed like forever. The voice said, "Michelle. How often do you dress up like this?"

"Well, to be honest, I don't think I've ever dressed this glamorous."

"You look good, don't you?"

"If you don't mind me saying so, sir. Yes, yes I do."

"So, you look better than ever, but you didn't show your husband?"

She was speechless. She muttered out, "Well I- didn't think he-"

"There is no thinking in sex, Michelle; only doing. You need to arouse desire in your husband. Reignite those flames!"

"But, I've been trying. I swear!"

"But, it's not enough. That's why you're calling me."

She sighed, saying nothing.

"You want to inspire lust in your lover, and you're already dressed to kill, tonight. You're begging for release, and there's no time like the present. Michelle, go home and attack your husband."

"But why would he-"

"Michelle. Do as I say. Have a good night." and with that, the phone call was over.

She came back to reality, and looked at her watch. It was 12:25 AM.

She was sitting in the middle of a park, her dress and hands soaked in her own juices. There was only one thing on her mind: A good, hard fucking.

To be continued...

12