Michelle's New Boyfriend Ch. 04b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the clock; it read twelve forty-five. "Because he limited it until midnight. It only was supposed to be until then."

I think she finally was accepting the fact that she'd been hypnotized. She asked, "Did I do anything to embarrass myself, other than what you said?"

I laughed, "No, I'd have loved it but it was a family show and the closest anyone came was a few buttons or snaps on blouses, and as soon as he saw that, he stopped it. I wished I'd had a video camera to show it all to you."

That's when she dropped the bomb laughing, "You did silly on your cell phone!"

The cell phone! Dammit! It was in my shirt pocket the whole time.

We finally kissed and tried to go to sleep. After a few minutes of lying quietly together, Trisha whispered, "Thank you for today, it was wonderful."

I pulled her a little tighter to me, and we both went to sleep.

I awoke the next morning to someone shaking me. It took me a few minutes to realize where I was and who was doing the shaking. "Come on sleepyhead, get up and come shower with me."

Ohh, I wasn't ready to get up and shower. Then I realized that I'd heard the words, 'with me.' If anything was going to wake me up that morning, it was those two words in the same sentence as the word 'shower' from the gorgeous girl I'd just spent the night with.

I rolled out of bed, landing on the floor and realized I was naked. I stumbled to my feet and tried to slip quietly into the bathroom. When I opened the door, the first thing I saw in the steamy room was the very naked Trisha behind the frosted shower door standing in profile with the spray running over her face washing her hair. I couldn't help but just stand there a moment staring at the glorious scene.

I relieved myself then stepped in behind her, snuggling up behind her with my hands cupping her wet, slippery breasts and kissed the nape of her neck. My cock was throbbing, nestled tightly between us as I pressed myself to her, my fingers rolling her nipples. Trisha leaned her head back against me and moaned, "Mmm, I didn't think you'd ever get here. That feels so good!"

Trisha turned around, pressing herself tightly to me and kissed me, wrapping her arms around my neck and running her fingers through my hair. I kissed her back, our tongues intertwined and I felt her melt in our embrace. My hands roamed her back, down to her firm butt, back up the small of her back and down to her butt cheeks again. Oh, how I wanted to go slow and savor her femininity but with her passion, the hot water running over our bodies and the feel of her body against mine I was almost instantly past the point of no return. I pulled her up against me, her legs were wrapped around me, and my cock slipped inside her, buried all the way in her hot, wet core.

We turned sideways in the shower, so that Trisha's back was against the wall and started fucking each other, our mouths still engulfed in that kiss. I pushed myself in and out of her, my orgasm already beginning to build so that we both started moaning and couldn't maintain our mouths together from the moans. I closed my eyes, gritted my teeth and Trisha arched her back, literally pushing her breast into my mouth. I learned last night how sensitive her breasts were and this morning was no different. When my mouth circled her nipple, her body stiffened and shook as I plunged once, twice, deep inside her and couldn't hold back my orgasm a second longer. I heard my own wailing as my cock erupted inside her.

My suddenly rubbery legs couldn't support a feather, and we both slipped sideways down on the floor of the shower, the hot water still spraying over us. My plan to slowly seduce and eventually make love with her in the shower had been well and thoroughly discarded. I didn't think either of us was complaining, however.

We lay there on the floor of the shower, Trisha's head snuggled against my chest as I gently ran my fingers through her hair, simply savoring each other for several minutes. We finally stood and spent the next half hour washing each other off. I'd have loved to make love with her again, but after the intensity of what we'd just experienced it simply wasn't possible. One nice thing about a hotel shower is that you don't have to worry about running out of hot water. We'd have run out long before we finally got out if we'd been home.

Trisha needed to be at work in the early afternoon, so we had to hurry the rest of the morning. We only had time to stop at B's Cafe for a quick breakfast and by the time I got her home, she had an hour and a half before she had to report for duty at the Black Angus.

She wanted to invite me in and show me her apartment (especially her bedroom), but there simply wasn't time. She told me what a wonderful weekend she had, and I promised we'd do it again sometime, hopefully not too far in the future. We kissed goodbye, and I drove home, awaiting Michelle's return from her weekend with Shaun.

My wife got home about four that afternoon. She was radiant with that 'well fucked' look. I suspect she noticed I was glowing as well. We were both in a fantastic mood after a very enjoyable weekend.

We'd realized that it was actually kind of fun not to share details with each other, to let our imagination of the other's lovemaking run wild. I did have to tell Michelle about Trisha's hypnosis experience. By the time I was done, she was laughing hysterically.

When we went to bed that night and lay there kissing, I wondered if she'd been in the '69' position with Shaun's cock far down her throat. We still rarely did that when we made love, focusing more on our love and affection for each other. Except, on those special occasions when our libido is heightened to the limits, like after I watch her at the Honey Bunzz or with Shaun.

That night was one of those affectionate nights. We had a need to re-assert our love for each other. I'd had the mad fucking experiences of last night and that morning and wanted to make love with my wife, not fuck her. After that morning, I wasn't sure I'd be able to do it at all, but it was the opposite. We spent a lot of time with gentle foreplay and by the time we were both needy enough, and I entered her, we managed to make love for over half an hour, very gradually building to what seemed almost like a drug-induced emotional high before our climax.

12