Michelle's New Profession Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After perhaps five minutes and drinking half the glass of ice tea, my hands had finally calmed so I could at least hold the glass without splashing it out. My cock was still a steel rod, but I expected that.

When I quietly stepped back into the bedroom, Michelle was lying quietly but breathing very deeply like she was forcing herself to be calm. I slipped my jeans and shorts off and kissed the inside of her thigh, eliciting a jump from Michelle.

I licked the inside of her thigh, one, then the other, gradually coming closer and closer to the apex where they joined. My wife was thrusting her hips up to me and once again tossing her head back and forth while she tried to pull her arms out of the handkerchiefs holding them. When my lips finally descended on her pussy and sucked her clit into my mouth, I felt her body tense and heard a loud gasp, "Oh God!" Those had been the first words she'd uttered since she'd asked where I was, probably forty-five minutes earlier.

I kissed her pussy, my tongue going as deeply into her as I could until I wasn't able to stand it any longer. Plans were never meant to be set in stone and I realized that as I plunged my cock into her warmth. It felt so weird, Michelle not being able to wrap her arms or legs around me, but I fucked her hard! She was slick with her juices and my cock was slippery with my own pre-cum.

Michelle might not have been able to wrap her arms or legs around me, but she could still thrust her hips up to meet my every thrust into her. We'd both been so turned on and my cock so stiff that I was coming inside her probably within a minute. As soon as I started to come, Michelle started screaming, her body stiffened as mine had, and I felt her pussy tighten around me provoking my convulsions even more.

Michelle and I were both covered in sweat when I finally collapsed, nearly smashing her. We lay together trying to breathe, when Michelle finally asked, "Can you please untie me now?"

I reached behind her head and untied her blindfold, pulling it off her head. She opened her eyes, blinking in the light. I hadn't had much light on, only the light on my nightstand, but it was apparently still bright to her eyes. When she was able to hold her eyes open, she looked at me and asked, "Now my hands and feet please?"

I crawled around to untie her feet, then her wrists. She rubbed them a little bit, then pushed me over on my back, straddled me and started pounding my chest with her fists. "I hate you, you bully," she yelled at me.

I grabbed her wrists and rolled us back over, both of us laughing, "Yeah, but admit it, you loved it, didn't you?"

"NO!" But the way she was giggling was telling me an entirely different story. "I'll never trust you again, and what was the idea of undressing me with the blinds wide open?"

I couldn't help but laugh at that, "Sweetie, the blinds were closed the whole time. It's still closed if you want to go look."

"You probably closed them while I was lying here suffering."

I gave her my most innocent, little boy look, "Would I fib to you about something like that?"

"I didn't used to think so, but I'm seeing you in a whole new light now, you pervert."

"Well, I'll definitely admit to the pervert part, but I do promise you that the blinds were closed. Besides, who wouldn't be a pervert with the sexiest wife in Kennewick?" I reached up, pulled her to me and kissed her before adding, "That I can't help but fall in love with more every day."

That seemed to appease her blood-thirsty desire to kill me. She snuggled up in my arms and said, "It was kind of fun, I have to admit."

I chuckled, "Maybe the blind was open just a little bit." She slugged me in the arm and we snuggled together, going to sleep. It definitely had been an exciting evening!

12