Michelle's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David waited a moment and felt himself being opened up by her warm hands. He felt her breath against his bottom and then her tongue. He shuddered, and moaned. He had never had a woman lick his ass before, he couldn't describe the feeling, it was like more electricity being poured through his body. She reached down to grab his cock and he wanted to explode. As she pressed her tongue into his ass and began to fuck him with it he was stunned that he liked this.

"Uhhhnnnggg... yes" David softly cried.

"Mmmmmm" Michelle said into his wet ass.

Michelle continued to stroke him and leaned back, picked up the vibrator and brought it to David's ass.

"Just relax." Michelle assured him. "Trust me." she continued.

David relaxed, as he was told to do. It all felt so good, he let himself go and let her do what she wanted to.

Michelle pushed the vibrator into David's opening slowly. There was some resistance despite her attempts to lubricate the hole with her mouth, after adding just a little pressure she saw his hole expand to allow the vibrator in. She stopped stroking his cock just long enough to turn the vibrator on once it was inside David a little bit. She felt David's body jump, so she went back to stroking his cock.

"Easy, give it a second." Michelle comforted him, she was thinking about her first anal experience and how she wished the boy she was with had coached her thorough it a little better.

"It's..... am...amazing." David said as his body would let him speak.

David felt the cold lubricant against his puckered ass and took a breath to relax and tried to physically loosen his anal muscles. He opened his mouth to cry out as the silicone dildo pushed against him, but then he felt his sphincter loosen and allow the vibrator to pass. He let the breath out, he enjoyed the full feeling the plastic cock gave him, he jumped a bit as the vibrator came to life inside of him. He loved that she assured him even though it was out of pure excitement that he had jumped.

Michelle had started moving the vibrator in and out of him, fucking him with it, hearing him groan with pleasure. She decided to attend to herself, she removed her hand from David's cock and used it to pull the lever to lower the stool's height. She spun in the seat and pushed David's legs so that there was a space between David's legs and the table. She positioned herself just under his stomach, craned her neck, opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his cock, sucking him into her mouth. She continued to reach around his side to move the vibrator in and out of his ass with more vigor now.

David was lost in ecstasy. He didn't mind when she removed her hand from his cock, but when she pushed him back, he hoped his desire would be fulfilled. He felt her hair against his stomach and then moaned louder as he felt her mouth around his tip. She pulled his cock into her mouth like a vacuum. He nearly came right there. As she fucked his ass with her toy and sucked him, he wasn't sure which felt better, he didn't care, he started bucking his body from both ends.

Michelle sucked his cock and lifted the tip of her tongue to massage the bottom of him as he entered and withdrew from her mouth. She spread her legs, reached down and thrust her hands into her panties and furiously rubbed her clit. She leaned back and plunged a finger between her folds and up into her pussy while using her hand to rub her clit. She could feel David's cock growing inside her mouth, he thrust his cock deep into her mouth and nearly choked her, and erupted into her mouth. Just as he finished, her orgasm exploded throughout her body. She screamed into his cock without opening her mouth so she wouldn't be heard. She drank up every droplet of cum he let flow into her mouth. She withdrew the vibrator from his ass before she released his cock from her mouth. She felt his body shake.

David knew it was going to happen, feeling her tongue along the nether side of his cock was just the trick. Between her mouth and the vibrator in his ass, he knew he would cum. He bucked harder and with one more thrust he closed his mouth around his arm to block the sound and felt the eruption happen in her mouth and down her throat. This was just the best feeling he had felt in a such a long time, he nearly cried with happiness. He felt one last electric surge as she removed the vibrator from his ass.

Michelle backed away, removing his cock from her mouth, she removed her hands from her panties and cleaned herself up with some of the cloths from under the table. She started redressing when David stood up and approached her.

"I don't know how to thank you, or to ask you to do this again without sounding stupid." David looked at her intently as he spoke

"Are you free tomorrow night?" She smiled as she dressed and asked him.

"Anyway you want me." He replied as he put his clothes on.

"I have more toys at home that I think you'll enjoy." She smirked

"I can't wait, but I think I need to return the favor" he smiled

They both finished dressing, Michelle took out her prescription pad and wrote down her phone number and address and handed it to David.

"I get off tomorrow at 6:00. I'll be home by 6:30" she informed him.

"At which time, we'll both get off." David chuckled.

They kissed and walked out of the exam room. As David passed the admissions desk the nurse asked him:

"Were they able to help you?"

"Oh yes, but I think I'll need more treatments." David smiled at the nurse, turned and went home, satisfied.

12