Michelle's Sleepless Night

Story Info
After a walk Michelle sees her roommate in a new way.
1.4k words
4.35
46.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle tossed and turned all night. She needed sleep for her big interview the next day but she just couldn’t fall asleep. She had a cocktail hoping that would work, but it didn’t. She listened to some music that she hoped would soothe her but still she just couldn’t get to sleep. The excitement of her first interview for a job after graduation had her too excited to wind down. She thought of how great it would be to graduate and be out on her own.

Figuring she would wake her roommate if she kept tossing and turning, Michelle decided to go for a walk. She left her dorm and headed out into the night air. It was cool but not cold so Michelle headed out without a coat. She walked up towards the light coming from the tennis courts. They were closed, but the lights were still on. She walked around the tennis courts and then headed up to the main library. She looked in through the windows at the artwork the graphics design students had done.

By now, Michelle was beginning to question her decision not to bring a coat. She figured that wandering around the campus at night probably wasn’t the safest thing to do so she headed back to the dorm. She walked slowly, thinking about the interview, what she’d wear and the key points she needed to make.

As she approached her dorm, she noticed a flickering light coming from her roommate’s window. She shook her head at the thought she had woken April up. She decided to have a little fun and scare her. She crept up to the window and knelt down under it. Her knee was now moist from the damp grass and she’d probably get a stain on her pants but she didn’t really care. She figured she’d peek in see what April was watching and when it looked like a nice, quiet pause, she’d bang on the window. April would jump and they’d share a good laugh.

Michelle cautiously looked in the window. Michelle almost jumped when she saw the scene. April was lying on her bed watching a porno movie. She watched in awe as great looking guy with a long hard cock was slamming into a thin blonde girl’s pussy. Her eyes drifted from the TV to the bed where her roommate was laying. She saw April rubbing her breasts, and dipping a finger down between her legs. She had her side to the window and Michelle could see the tight curve of April’s breasts. She immediately compared her body to April’s. They had been roommate for almost their entire time in college so Michelle had seen April nude before but never really studied her body. She knew that April had pretty firm 34B tits but she never realized how hard her nipples were. Michelle figured that was because she hadn’t seen this her turned on before.

She watched carefully as April played with her body. She April parted her legs slightly and Michelle was treated to a breathtaking view of April’s pussy. The light brown hair on April’s pussy nearly glowed in the flickering light of the TV. Michelle had always been a little secretly jealous of April’s pussy. She had a full and thick but womanly expanse of fur on pussy. Michelle knew her boyfriend really liked a hairy pussy and April’s definitely fit the bill. Michelle’s was OK in her view, but her hair was sparser than April’s.

Michelle’s eyes were glued to April as she slipped a finger into her pussy and then slowly brought the finger to her mouth and licked off her juices. April ran her fingers through her bush. She was almost fluffing the hairs as if she knew she was being watched.

Michelle’s hand found their way into her sweatpants and down her panties. She desperately wanted to get out of her clothes but since she was outside, that really wasn’t an option. She would have to make do with her hands in her pants. She did pull her sweatshirt up over her 38C tits. Her nipples immediately stiffened in the cool air. She pinched one and felt the electricity jump through her.

Michelle began to match as many of April motions as she could from her outside vantage point. When April again tasted her juices off the finger, Michelle tasted her pussy for the first time. She was surprised how beautiful it tasted. She kicked herself for always making her boyfriend wash his face and mouth before he kissed after going down on her. She thought about how much she had been missing.

Michelle returned her gaze to the action on the movie. The scene had changed to one with two women enjoying each other. As she looked at the two brunettes she almost imagined the two of them going at it. It was feeling Michelle couldn’t explain since she had never been attracted to another woman in that way before.

She returned her eyes to April and watched intently as April’s body started tensing every few seconds. Michelle knew that April was going to coming real soon. Michelle wanted to catch up. She threw caution to the wind and lowered her sweats and panties down to her ankles so she could stroke her pussy better. She alternated between stroking her hardened clit and dipping a finger deep into her hot, wet hole. Her nipples were hard and her juices were nearly dripping down her thigh. She never knew she could be this turned on. She almost wished that April could see her too.

April then rolled to face the window. For a moment, Michelle thought she had been discovered but then April merely reached for something on the dresser. Michelle’s eyes were nearly big as saucers as she realized that April had grabbed her vibrator. Michelle knew that April had one just like April knew she had one but was about as far it went. Michelle watched as April turned on the vibrator and touched it to her nipples. April’s vibrator was long and too thick but not thin either. The very different thing that Michelle noted was that April’s vibrator was blue. That turned Michelle on since hers was just a plain white one. Hers was thicker than April’s and she wondered how the different size would feel in her box.

April drew the vibrator down her body. She slowly brought it down her stomach, through her bush and sunk the vibrator deep into her waiting pussy. Michelle watched as April worked the vibrator deep into her pussy. April was shaking as intense pleasure wracked her body. Michelle stared as April’s firm tits shook in rhythm with her motions of the vibrator. She brought one hand up from the vibrator and began pinching her nipples. They were getting harder and harder and Michelle doubted she had ever seen any nipples get that hard before in her entire life.

Then April lost the battle to hold back her climax. Michelle could hear April’s grunts and squeals outside as she came. Michelle was hoping the no one else could her the sounds of pleasure that were coming from April. Seeing April hit her climax too much for Michelle. She came all over her fingers and her knees buckled under the stress of her climax. She fought hard to scream and cause anyone, especially April, to become aware of her presence or what she had done.

Michelle quickly dropped her back over her heaving breasts and pulled her pants up over still dripping hole. She straightened up and licked the remaining juice off her fingers. She watched as April stopped the movie and began to clean up. Michelle knew she had to get away from the window. She slowly made her way back from window so as to cast a shadow that would draw April’s attention.

Michelle decided not go right in. She wanted to give April a chance to clean up and calm down and she certainly needed to calm down herself. She wanted to think about what she had seen, what she done and how she would face April in the morning.

After waiting about ten minutes, Michelle returned to the dorm room and went inside. She brushed her teeth and thought about the night. The interview she had the next morning wasn’t even on her mind. She laid down to bed and thought about how she and April had always said they wouldn’t have secrets from each other, but how could she ever tell April about what she saw and did. She decided that was a topic for tomorrow. She needed sleep.

Michelle rolled over and immediately fell asleep. As visions of the experience she just had danced in her head, she got one of the best night’s sleep she ever had.