Michelle's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't you send him home tonight Andy, it won't hurt if he misses a night?" suggested Michelle.

"No it's alright I spend an hour with him then send him home. You know how uptight he gets when he can't have his train fix."

"Well don't forget I'm all dressed up for you tonight honey."

"How the hell can I forget that," he said looking at her sitting on the couch. He could see the shortness of her dress and the way it displayed her lovely thighs, "Look at you you're gorgeous." He then turned and entered the kitchen to open the door for Mervin.

"Hello Mr Stevens are we working on the trains tonight?" he said as he entered.

"Sure are Mervin."

"How's your mum?" he asked.

"Not good Mervin, there's no change."

"I'm sorry to hear that Mr Stevens."

"Yes well shall we go on up or would you prefer a drink first?"

"I'll have one later thanks Mr Stevens," Mervin replied anxious to get to the trains.

"Okay I'll just go and see Michelle and let her know what we're up to. I'll meet you up stairs."

"Sure Mr Stevens." Mervin quickly left the kitchen. Andy grabbed another bottle of wine, opened it, and into the lounge.

"Here we are sexy let me top up your glass," Andy said as he entered.

Michelle looked at him a wry smile on her face, "You're not trying to get me drunk are you?"

"Who me, now why should I want to do that?" he mocked as he poured what was left in the first bottle and then topped it up with the second.

"Is Mervin here?" she asked as she drank from her glass.

"Yes but he'll only be here for a small job on the train set then I'll send him home okay."

"Okay I'll watch some TV while you play trains."

Andy bent down and whispered in her ear, "You are one sexy lady." He kissed her gently on the lips and added, "Keep that pussy warm for me." Looking into her eyes, he saw the lust well up and at the same time felt his cock grow.

"Oh it's warm alright," she replied seductively, "And by the time you return it'll be nice and wet."

With a cheeky smile, Andy left her and went up to the loft where he found Mervin already working to fix a couple of extra points into the layout.

"So how have you been Mervin?" asked Andy as he too set about his task of fitting some lights into a building?

"I'm fine thanks Mr Stevens."

Andy didn't have any reservation about talking to Mervin anymore so he went straight in and asked, "So you managed to figure a way of getting my wife into bed?"

Mervin smiled, "No not yet, but I'm working on it."

"Well best of luck," replied Andy as he wired some small cable into a junction box.

They went quiet for a while and then Mervin unexpectedly said, "Well I suppose you could help me get your Mrs into bed."

"Why would I do that Mervin?" Andy asked slightly shocked. If he thought I was going to make it easy for him, he has another thing coming.

"You could then watch as I fuck her." His statement made Andy's cock jump. Has he managed to work out precisely what I want, he thought, to watch him fuck my wife?

"Sorry Mervin but you have got to seduce her to get her open her legs. I'm not going to help. If for one moment, she thought I had set her up in any way it would be the end of our marriage and you would never see her again. It would be Mary all over again and I am sure you don't want that?"

Mervin looked over the train set at Andy his mind working as he thought it through. "Your right Mr Stevens I don't want to go through all that trouble again. My mum didn't speak to me for a long time."

"I don't want it either. I certainly don't want to lose my wife that's for sure."

"I understand Mr Stevens," Mervin said despondently, "It's just that I thought you wanted me to fuck your wife?"

"Well, one day maybe Mervin, but now you have got to use your ingenuity to bed her. When you have, you come and tell me what you've done before you do anything else. If you don't do what I ask then you will never see Michelle me or the train set again."

Mervin looked at his friend and realised that he had it all wrong and that he will properly never get to shag Michelle.

Twenty minutes later Andy said, "I've to go to the bathroom I'll see you in a couple of minutes."

Mervin nodded and went on with his work.

Andy left the loft and went straight to Michelle in the lounge. He found her watching the TV. Her glass in her hand, she'd drunk a good portion of the bottle he'd given.

"Hey you going to save some of that for me?" he asked as he went to her. He bent down and kissed her on the forehead.

"Well if you don't hurry up I'll drink it all. A girl can't wait for ever," she replied smiling, "So how's it going up there?"

"I'm just about to finish for the night," he said returning the smile.

"Good I could do with a cuddle."

Andy looked at his wife, she was sitting with her legs up on the couch, her dress had fallen back high on her thighs and a lot of stocking top was showing. He walked round the couch the long way to the lounge door and as he looked down at his wife, he could see right up her dress and her white knickers beneath. What a sight he thought, that would certainly get Mervin's blood boiling.

Andy returned to the loft his cock hard down his leg, glad it wasn't tenting his trousers out this time.

"How y' doing Mervin?" Andy asked as he entered.

"Just finished laying the new point Mr Stevens, is there anything else you got for me to do?"

"Nah, I think we'll call it a night. Let's go down and get Michelle to make us a drink."

Mervin's eyes lit up at the mention of her name and he eagerly agreed.

After switching off the power, they both went down to the lounge.

As Andy entered, he could see Michelle hadn't moved, so he immediately made it impossible for Mervin to go anywhere but walk the around the couch. As Mervin went, Andy saw him look down at Michelle. He saw the surprise on the man's face the way his eye bulged at the sight of seeing Michelle's knickers. He was good though for he recovered quickly and managed to make it look as though he'd not seen anything.

Andy's heart was in his mouth as he knew Mervin had seen something more than he ever has with a real woman.

It didn't end there though, Michelle made the whole thing that more exciting. As she saw Mervin come round the couch, she knew she was exposed and tried to manoeuvre her way out of it but all she did was expose more than she expected. As soon as she saw Mervin look down at her, she saw his eyes look up her dress. She bolted upright, swung her legs away only for the heel of her right shoe to catch on the edge of the cushion. This caused her, for a few vital seconds, to sit there with her legs open significantly for Mervin to see all of her stocking thighs and covered crotch.

Again, Andy saw Mervin's eyes bulge with surprise as his eyes took in the sight before him, Andy thought he could probably see her pubic hairs sticking out from the legs of her knickers, what a sight it must have been for him. Seconds later Michelle had brought her legs together and made herself decent. Andy could see the redness of her face as her embarrassment swept over her. She knew she'd just flashed Mervin her covered sex.

"Hi honey how about a nice cup of coffee for Mervin and me?" asked Andy as he stood behind the couch. Mervin was still standing at the other end of the couch his eyes boring down at Michelle. He was sporting a large bulge in his trousers and was making no effort to cover up.

"On second thoughts, I'll have wine instead. Mervin will have coffee."

Michelle took the opportunity to get out of the room and very quickly left for the kitchen. As the door closed behind her Mervin gave a big sigh and exclaimed, "Wow!" He looked over at Andy his eye still bulging with excitement. Andy's own cock was at full length down his thigh and it took effort not to touch himself. Pouring himself a glass of wine he saw Mervin's self-control was a lot less and Andy watched as he put his hand onto his crotch and started to rub himself through his trousers, "God, Mr Stevens I sure do want to fuck your Mrs, did you see what she just did, she flashed me her cunt; man that was gorgeous. What a sight that was I shall never forget it."

"Control yourself Mervin; you've got to drink your coffee yet. Let's go into the kitchen."

They entered the kitchen and Michelle was busy preparing the drink. She knew they had entered but she wasn't going to look at them. She could still feel her cheeks burning with humiliation.

Both men sat down with Mervin sitting closest to the back door. The seat backed against the wall but had the view of the whole kitchen.

As he sat, Mervin's eyes never left Michelle's body. He watched her move about the kitchen as she made the coffee, her short dress flapping against her thighs.

Then Michelle decided to start putting the dishes away from dinner earlier. With the plates and cutlery away, she then picked up a saucepan and went to the end bottom cupboard. Andy's eyes never left Mervin's as his wife bent down, opened the cupboard and placed the pan inside. As she bent so her dress rose up, exposing her thighs then her stocking tops. Although he'd seen more whilst in the lounge, Mervin couldn't get enough of his wife. Twice more she did the same manoeuvre and on the last, she stayed bent over for longer as she manipulated the saucepans to fit properly. Then the kettle clicked off.

It was then that Andy saw Mervin's arm movement. Shit, he's wanking himself while watching Michelle.

As Michelle stood up and closed the cupboard door Mervin stopped. Michelle made the drink and placed it on the table. She then excused herself and went back into the lounge.

"Jesus, Mr Stevens your wife is fantastic," he said as he slurped on his drink.

Andy noticed his face was red and blotchy with excitement. "Yeah I know."

"Are you going to let me fuck her Mr Stevens?"

"That's up to Michelle you know that."

"I saw her cunt," he said looking into space as he recalled the episode. Spittle ran down his chin, "God it was lovely the only regret was she was wearing knickers," he added before slurping up the drool.

Andy was as excited as Mervin with a cock that was still hard, "Did y' see anything else?"

"Oh yes I saw her flaps hard against her cotton knickers and that muff looks like it could be a complete forest down there," Mervin spoke full of excitement.

He finished off his coffee and then got up. The tent in his trousers was still there with the zipper part way down. This confirmed he'd been wanking while watching his wife. That night Andy pounded his wife into the bed, he just couldn't get enough of her cunt whilst thinking of Mervin looking at her sex.

They didn't see Mervin for the next four weeks; Mrs Farris took him see some relatives before the Christmas break. It was two days before Christmas Eve Mervin nocked on the back door. In those four weeks, Andy's mother had come out of hospital but was now in a different home one that can give the required care she now needed.

Michelle had had it easy since he had been away and most of the past events were, in one way or another, forgotten but not forgiven. Michelle couldn't forget her dinner that night.

Andy opened the back door and Mervin stood there smiling, "Hi Mr Stevens is it alright if I come and help with the train set?"

"Hi Mervin have you had a nice time?" greeted Andy as he let him in.

"No bad, better if I'd stayed here with you guys."

Andy chuckled, "Well I haven't done much to the train set as I waited for you to return so that we can do it together."

"Cool, where's Mrs Stevens?" he asked. Andy noticed the look of expectation on his face.

"She's out tonight I'm afraid, gone to a Christmas Party with some friends."

"Oh," mumbled Mervin disappointed.

"Shall we go up and see what we have got to do. I have a few ideas that might to improve the village scene."

"You have to tell me."

"Sure, let's get up stairs."

For the next couple of hours the two friends worked on the layout with nothing much said except train talk. Mervin broke the silence by asking, "Will Mrs Steven's be home soon, I've really missed her while I've been away?"

"No she won't be home before you get home Mervin, she's partying tonight. She won't be home until after midnight if I'm lucky."

"Oh, will she be dressed up like she was the last time I saw her?"

"Sure will Mervin. She has a different dress on though slightly shorter than the one you saw."

"Did she have stockings on?" he asked almost fearful as his lust welled up within him. He looked up at Andy to see him looking back at him. Mervin smiled weakly as he still couldn't make out Andy's objective in all this, "You don't mind me talking about your wife like this do you?"

"No Mervin I don't."

"Nearly all married men would've kicked me out months ago so why are you allowing this to happen?" asked Mervin. He face was reddish in colour and he was breathing quite fast.

Andy noticed this; also, he saw Mervin was dribbling spit in his excitement and anticipation.

"Well I have my own reasons for allowing this to continue," Andy said, "If you want to talk about my wife that's okay with me. However, I would ensure that you talk about her only to me," Andy suddenly thought about what he'd just said and added, "Have you said anything to anyone what you've seen?"

Suddenly, Mervin blushed.

Andy recognised the look as he'd seen several times before, "Who have you been talking to Mervin?"

Mervin blushed even more as he realised Andy, his friend, had guessed that he had talked about his wife. He looked down at the table and fell silent.

Andy gave him a couple of minutes to answer but Mervin didn't say anything, he just sat there.

"Well Mervin are you going to tell me or do I get you to leave never to return?" said Andy sternly.

Again, Mervin remained looking down at the table. Again, Andy gave him some time to answer. Then Mervin looked up and said, "I'm sorry Mr Stevens but I told my mum."

Andy swallowed hard. Shit, why did he go and do that, thought Andy. Now it was his turn to blush but his was in anger rather embarrassment. What was the lad thinking?

"What the hell did you do that for Mervin?"

"We were having an argument and it slipped out," he replied desperately, "I didn't mean to say anything, honest Mr Stevens."

"Well you've blown it now haven't you? If your mum were to come here and start asking questions Michelle will go crazy and ban you from the house and gardens forever."

"I'm sorry Mr Stevens, really."

"What did your mother say?" asked Andy now concerned there could be a backlash to all of this. He watched Mervin as he kept rubbing his hands together, a seriously worried look on his face.

"Not a lot she just raised her eyes at me and said not another one. She then asked me what I'd been doing and I said nothing, I hadn't done anything yet. Mum then threatened me saying that if I were to try anything with Mrs Steven she will have me sent away and that I shouldn't try anything as she has been so nice to me and my mum."

Andy was relieved as he thought through what Mervin had said. "What did you actually say to your mum Mervin?"

"We were arguing and in the heat of the moment I said Mrs Stevens treats me better than she does and is a lot prettier."

"And she said?"

"She got angrier with me and made me go to my bedroom. I heard her crying a little while later and I got miserable. I went back down to her and gave her cuddle saying I was sorry for what I said. Mum cheered up after that. We had a quiet chat and asked me to leave Mrs Stevens alone."

"And are you?"

"I said I would so I won't get laid now will I?" he slurped on the spit running from his deformed open mouth sucking it back in and swallowing.

"If that's what you have promised Mervin I suppose so," replied Andy, "but it doesn't stop you from looking though does it."

Mervin thought about what Andy said and after a moment of silence he said, "No suppose not," as a smile formed on his face.

"Are you sure your mum isn't going come round here and ask questions?"

"Nah, I haven't done anything have I. I've only looked and when I did, I got lucky and saw more than Mrs Stevens really wanted to show. No one has made a complaint like they did last time have they?"

"No you're right Mervin," agreed Andy as he again thought through what Mervin had said. He relaxed and thought that maybe everything was okay after all.

"Alright Mervin it must be time for you to go home."

"Yeah okay but can I come back tomorrow?" asked Mervin in desperation, "I don't know what I'll do if I have to sit at home doing nothing again, I think I'd go crazy and have to live in the loony bin."

Andy smiled at his choice of words, "Yes you can come back tomorrow I know you like coming here to play trains."

"Oh thanks Mr Stevens you really are a cool dude and a real pal. I'm really sorry if I upset you I won't do it again."

"That's okay Mervin you run along and I'll see you tomorrow night."

Mervin went to the loft hatch; he turned saying, "Is it still okay to talk about Mrs Stevens Mr Stevens?"

Andy didn't hesitate with his reply, "I'll think about it Mervin, I'll let you know tomorrow okay?"

"Oh, okay then see y' tomorrow bye for now."

Every Christmas there is a party in the cul-de-sac where Andy and Michelle live and each year on Christmas Eve, they hold it at a different house. This year it was Andy and Michelle's home.

The night before Christmas Eve Mervin was busy controlling the trains as they went round the track keeping to the timetable Andy had put together. This was a treat for Mervin, as Andy wouldn't let him run them as on several occasions Mervin had crashed the locos. He allowed him to have a go this night while he watched over him. Looking at Mervin's face Andy could see he was having the time of his life.

"What are you and your mum doing this Christmas Mervin?" asked Andy as he kept an eye on Mervin.

"Nothing Mr Stevens, just staying at home as we normally do," he replied keeping his eyes on the trains.

"Well don't forget you can't come over tomorrow night, as we are having the party."

"Yes Mr Steven you've told me," Mervin brought a train to stop at a station, "When can I come back and play Mr Stevens?"

"The day after Boxing Day Mervin come round about six."

"Okay Mr Stevens."

Andy looked at his watch to see it was nine thirty and thought it best to pack up and close shop for a couple of days.

"Okay then Mervin let's shut down and close up we'll go down and have a drink, a nice cup of coffee."

Mervin powered down on the layout and Andy switched off the main power. Twenty minutes later, they both left the loft and Andy closed the hatch. They went down to the kitchen where they found Michelle preparing the drinks.

Straight away Mervin's eyes were once again glued to her lower body. Michelle had continued to wear short skirts and dresses but not always wearing stockings even though Andy's mother was out of hospital. The sex between them had increased greatly and Andy had found Michelle very receptive to what he asked of her. However, she has become a lot more careful when Mervin is around. Nevertheless, that hasn't stopped Mervin from looking with expectation.

Michelle placed their drinks on the table and she went on into the lounge, she returned carrying a Christmas present from under Christmas tree. She when straight up to Mervin saying, "Here you are Mervin a gift from Andy and me for Christmas."

Andy added, "Yes it's just something to say thank you for your help in the garden over the summer period."

Mervin looked surprised and slightly uncomfortable as he took the gift from Michelle, "Oh, um I haven't got you anything Mrs Stevens."

"That's okay Mervin you don't have to worry about that. We're just grateful of your help and we appreciate it very much."

1...34567...16