Michelle's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mervin slurped back on his spit as he tried to take in what his two friends have done. Mervin stood up said to Andy, "You don't mind do you?" he said indicating he wanted to cuddle Michelle.

"No you go ahead," replied Andy with a smile.

He caught Michelle's look and new that he had put her on the spot. Mervin came out from behind the table, took his wife into his arms, and hugged her. As he watched his wife put her arms round the lad, he saw her breasts squash up against Mervin's chest. Mervin put his head into her neck and kissed it. Michelle's face screwed up in disgust at the smell radiating from his body. Even though Mervin had improved slightly with his cleanliness, he still stank.

"Thank you Mrs Stevens I really appreciate this, thank you," Mervin said then slurped up the spit that was drooling from his deformed mouth.

Michelle broke away quickly and moved to stand behind her husband. She smiled weakly at Mervin but maintained decorum yet, inside she felt revulsion.

"That's okay Mervin you are more than welcome," she added.

Andy sat with an erection; the sight of his wife in the arms of another man got his imagination going and he recalled the dream of Mervin taking her against the sink, "You're not to open it until Christmas morning Mervin," warned Andy.

"Okay Mr Stevens, I'll put it under the tree when I get home. I'll tell me mum what you said and she'll make sure I don't."

"Well we'll see you after Christmas Mervin the day after Boxing Day okay," Michelle said putting a hand on Andy's shoulder.

"Merry Christmas Mr and Mrs Stevens, this is going to be the best Christmas ever, thank you." He turned and left closing the back door after him.

Andy fucked Michelle three times that night and although she asked why he was so horny, she hadn't put two and two together. The following morning, Christmas Eve, she got up to discover a mildly sore pussy, and she went about preparing for the party with a smile on her face.

The party went extremely well. Everybody enjoyed themselves, the booze was plentiful, the food was good, and the company excellent. There are only five houses in the cul-de-sac and everybody turned up which was a result as last year two couples didn't come.

Their two immediate neighbours were Simon and his wife Karen, Christine and Norman; Christine is in a wheel chair after an accident at work many years ago. There is also Jackie and Peter, William and Emily.

Christine and Norman were their closest friends and Andy had always thought that Christine was a very nice woman. Due to her spinal problems, she was unable to have children and the authorities regarded adoption as inappropriate so they ploughed everything they have into their house and enjoying themselves with several holidays a year mostly cruising.

Andy had cooked the majority of the food as he always does over the festive season, has done since Lucy was born.

Christine helped him prepare supper by bringing the prepared food into the dining room from the kitchen, "So what's it like having that Farris guy helping you throughout the summer. Michelle tells me he now helps you with your train set. Apparently, he's as mad about trains as you are."

"To be brutally honest with you Chris the lad is okay, he works hard and he is as mad about trains as me if not more."

"That lad has a body of a forty year old?" added Chris.

"Aye, it's a shame that his mind has been damaged but he's a teenager and always will be."

Chris looked at Andy thinking, "Do you know that can't be all that bad, in fact it could be fun. I had a great time when I was a teenager."

"So I've heard."

Christine looked at him shocked, "What have you heard?"

"You forget my gorgeous friend that I play golf with your hubby and he has revealed quite a few things you managed to get up to when you were . . . shall we say spreading it about."

"Why Andrew Stevens," she replied in mock surprise, "Whatever do you mean?"

Just as she said that her husband Norman walked into the room and Andy said to him, "I've just been saying that Chris here spread it about a bit when she was a teenager?"

Norman smiled, "That's putting it mildly," he said as he went straight through to the kitchen. Christine and Andy followed.

"How can you say such a thing you're supposed to be protecting my honour," added Christine.

"Do you have any honour left is the question?" asked Andy, "What do you think Norm?"

Andy picked up some plates of food and placed them on Christine's lap. She spun her wheelchair round and headed for the dining room, "I think you'd better choose your words very carefully Norman," she said as she went. Both Andy and Norman laughed and Andy followed her with plates in hand.

"She was a total slut back then," Norman said.

"Norman don't say that about your wife it's not nice." Christine stated with mild anger in her voice.

Norman went on ignoring his wife, "Hey you can't deny it Christine you were a slut and that's all there is say about it. The first time we met you had your legs open for Johnny Ingram."

"Norman, for fuck sake will you stop." Although Christine was smiling, Andy could see she was now getting genuinely angry.

Still ignoring his wife he went on, "She was up against the wall with his hand in her panties," he said. Then he went to his wife and looked down at her, "When I saw you there like that I knew you were the woman for me. That's why I fell in love and married you," he then bent down, kissed her on the forehead, and left the room carrying bottles of wine.

"I could murder him sometimes," Christine scolded with a huge smile, "The only thing that stops me is because I love him too much."

Andy passed the last of the dishes and as they returned to the dining room, Andy asked, "So how much of a slut were you Christine?"

"Fuck you Andy," she replied, "You'll have to talk more with Norman."

The party continued and everybody was having fun. Within thirty minutes, the food for super was gone and everybody was back to drinking and dancing.

Andy bumped into Karen as he tried to pass several couples dancing. "How y' doing sexy," she said as she put her arm through his and pulled him close.

Andy smiled and with his face close to hers, "I'm doing fine thanks Karen, by the looks of you I'd say were doing okay as well."

"Oh yes my lovely man you just keep the booze coming and Aunty Karen will make sure you're pleasured."

Andy laughed saying, "Well the booze will keep coming Karen but you don't have to pleasure me."

"Just thought I'd give you a Christmas present this year that's all," she added mocking a sorrowful look.

"I really don't want to have to spend Christmas in hospital Karen because that's where I'll be if Simon were to find out."

Karen laughed, "Yes you're probably right, it would've have been nice though wouldn't it?"

"Karen if I had the opportunity I'd have your panties off as quick you could say 'take me'."

Karen looked at Andy with a little shock and disbelief. Andy broke away smiling leaving Karen standing there wondering.

Andy entered the dining room to find Michelle, Norman and William picking over the remains of super.

Norman was saying, ". . . the lads a retard and that's all there is to it."

"Aye, but he's not as bad as you think." They all turned to look at Andy, "Mervin isn't a bad lad. I grant his mind isn't all there but he's a great worker and he'll do anything you ask him."

"Well we heard he coursed a lot of trouble with the woman in the sweet shop. Rumour has it he tried to have it away with her."

"What, how did he get away with that?" asked Michelle visibly shocked.

"I heard it was all a misunderstanding Michelle and nothing more," William put in.

"It was more than that I heard he cornered her in the stockroom and was discovered with his hand in her knickers."

William shook his head, "It was nothing like that Norm and you know it. You always have to dramatize the situation." He turned to Michelle, "It's nothing to worry about Michelle, it was an attempt by a teenager to seduce a woman and it back fired on him."

"I wonder how many times that's happen over the years," added Andy.

"He's still a retard and I wouldn't have him anywhere near my place," Norman added.

"Well nothing happened at our place and Michelle's okay with him aren't you love?"

Michelle looked at her husband recalling the spunk she'd found in her dinner, "He's been fine really, although I still have a problem with his disability."

"You're doing good Michelle I'm proud of you. Helping Mervin is good and although he might not go out into the big wide world at least he has people around him that care, that's got to be good hasn't it?" William said.

Norman knocked his drink back and then took Michelle's hand, "Come on sweetheart you owe me a dance." He then led Michelle into the lounge for his dance.

William turned to Andy saying, "I have to say Andy your misses gets better every year you know. I don't know what you do to her she really does look gorgeous tonight."

"Thanks William, but I think it's because we're getting older and we're not so choosy in our old age."

"Well you might think you're old I don't and if you ever get too tired to, you know, you know where you can get me."

"I don't think I'll get tired William, but I keep your offer on the back burner."

"Thanks for that," William said laughing.

The party started to wind down just after midnight with everyone needing to get home for the big day. Andy found Michelle crashed out on the couch. She had been trying to keep up with Karen with the drinking and they all knew that she had no chance. Karen was a harden drinker of many years while Michelle was just a casual drinker and therefore she was totally out of her depth.

Norman and Christine remained as Karen and Simon left, "You two get home safely you hear. I don't want to look out my bedroom window tomorrow to see one or both of you lying in the gutter."

"It wouldn't the first time Andy, but we'll make it is only just across the road."

"Good party Andy," Karen slurred as her husband held her up, "You always have good parties," she added.

"Merry Christmas," they said together laughing and walked out through the front door.

Andy closed the door after them and returned to the lounge.

Christine was slumped in her wheelchair; she too looked as though she was comatose, "I think husband you should take me home to bed," she said head slumped forward on her chest.

He took one look at Christine and knew Norman was going to have a hard time getting her into bed.

"I think you're going to need some help buddy."

"Y' right, how about me giving you a hand to get Michelle up to bed, then you can help me with Christine?"

"Sounds like a plan," he agreed, "You get her legs and I'll get the other end."

Very quickly, they managed to carry Michelle to the bottom of the stairs. "You want to go up backwards or shall we turn around and I go up backwards?" Andy asked.

"No just keep going, no point trying that manoeuvre now that we're here," Norman replied.

He started up the stairs and Andy suddenly saw an opportunity that had never arisen before. Norman was struggling to hold onto Michelle's legs so he suggested, "Why not put her legs under your arms mate, I think you'll find it easier?"

Norman adjusted his stance and took his wife's legs under his arms, as he raised them up so her pleated skirt slid up her legs. Andy watched as they slowly went up the stairs. Their movement as they climbed made her skirt rise even further; her stocking tops came into view and Andy's heart surged into his mouth as the excitement grew within him. He knew Norman was looking at her knickers stretched taut over her hairy mound.

As he saw him take glimpses of her covered sex, his cock grew, excited at the idea of someone else looking his wife in this way. At the top of the stairs, they straightened out but her skirt didn't fall back into place. All the way into the bedroom, he could see Norman looking at his wife. It was a real thrilling experience for him knowing that a friend of his had actually managed to see his wife's knickers whilst she was wearing them.

Once on the bed Norman took a hasty retreat mumbling, "I'll wait downstairs."

As soon as he was gone, Andy lifted Michelle's skirt to see some black spidery hair protruding from her knickers leg; knowing that Norman had probably seen them also. He was so excited the feelings rushing from his cock told him he needed release, needed to put his cock into her cunt. Andy pulled her knickers down and off, opened her legs, managed to place a pillow under her arse, and mounted her. With his cock out, he spat on his fingers, smeared the saliva over his cock head, and pushed in. Andy went in to the hilt in one go and Michelle moaned. He pumped a few times knowing he wasn't going to last very long. However, he didn't care and very quickly, he groaned into her ear while shooting his load into her cunt.

After catching his breath, he pulled out and stood up leaving Michelle laying half on the bed with her legs over the side and her feet on the floor. Putting his cock away Michelle suddenly looked up, "You just fucked me didn't you?" she said in a drunken slur.

"Yes I did sweetheart now you go back to sleep and sleep off that booze."

With a smile, she fell back on the bed closing her eyes.

In the lounge, he found Norman looking a bit embarrassed. As soon as he saw him, he started pushing Christine towards the front door. He didn't want to look at me directly instead he asked, "Michelle okay?"

"Yeah she'll be okay."

As we got to the front door, Andy opened it and Norman pushed Christine out into the cold December night. The cool air hit them like a ton of bricks and both of them knew they'd had a bit too much to drink.

"God, I didn't think I'd drunk this much," Norman said as they headed for his home. Norman and Andy were similar when it came to drink, neither of them would take it to the limit.

"Same here, Norman," Andy added, "I can't drink like Simon and Karen they're harden drinkers always taking it to the limit."

"What like tonight?" he added, "I can't either. There's no way I could drink as Simon does. I don't know how he manages to put so much of it away anyway."

"Bit unusual for Christine to be like this," asked Andy

"Indeed, Christine is normally a slow sensible drinker especially as she's on drugs where she's not supposed to drink. I warned her on several occasions throughout the evening but she ignored me."

"Michelle's similar, although she's not taking any medicine. Always comes off worse when she does. My wife has never been a drinker and never will be. Tomorrow she'll be in a hell of a state."

They came to their front door and Norman let them in. It took nearly half an hour to get Christine up to bed. However, once she was lying down Andy left wishing them both a Merry Christmas.

Andy walked back to the house and went in. As he went through, he started to close up. He laughed to himself because he was trying not to make any noise for he knew it would take a herd of wild elephants on the run to wake Michelle after the amount of booze she'd drunk.

Seeing a half glass of wine on the coffee table, he picked it up and took a mouthful. As he drank, Andy suddenly heard a noise from upstairs. Obviously, Michelle was awake and had possibly gone to the bathroom. Andy began picking up the empty glasses and plates of leftover food and took them into the kitchen.

On returning to the lounge, he heard another sound and thought Michelle might need some help so Andy started for the stairs. It was then he heard Michelle speak, she was talking to someone in her sleep something she'd never done before. Andy made his way up. The girls wouldn't be back until lunchtime tomorrow, or should he say today. Like every year, they spend Christmas Eve with the in-laws and then return with them for Christmas dinner.

Mervin had come through the back door. He had knocked but got no answer, trying the handle he found the door unlocked so went in. The house was quiet and still. He could see the remnants of the party scattered about the kitchen and when he casually entered the lounge found the same. He climbed the stairs up to the landing and again listened to find the house quiet.

For a while, he thought Andy and Michelle had left to go to another place and carry on with the party but it was unusual for Andy not to have locked the back door. Mervin stood on the landing, looked up to see the loft hatch closed. He then looked towards Andy and Michelle's bedroom and stood outside.

There, he heard it!

A gentle snoring came from the bedroom. Mervin listened and then looked into the room. With the door partially open, he could see a good portion of the room but not the bed. He looked around the door and there was Michelle alone, sleeping on the bed. She was fully clothed. Obviously, Andy had taken her to bed to sleep off the party drink. He slipped passed the door and into the bedroom and looked about the room. The bedside lamp giving a gentle warm orange glow.

Mervin moved towards Michelle walking round the bed and then gasped. He put his hand to his mouth and stared at the woman on the bed.

"That's her muff!" he whispered to himself. He saw Michelle laying there with her legs part open and her dress drawn up on her lower belly exposing her thighs stocking tops and black hairy muff completely on display.

Mervin's excitement went into overdrive. First, he saw the woman he fantasied about lying on the bed that was excitement enough but now this this is truly a Christmas gift.

"Oh that is fucking gorgeous," he again whispered to himself.

Then Michelle looked up, lifting her head she looked down her body at him, her eyes trying to focus.

Shit! He thought, she must have of heard me. He looked to the door and was just about to run for it when Michelle groaned.

"God, why do I do this," she slurred in her drunken stupor and lay her head back down. She retched and quickly put her hand to her mouth to stop herself throwing up. She swallowed hard several times and then appeared to relax, closing her eyes.

Then there was that gentle snore again.

Mervin sighed with relief and his heart rate dropped. The excitement of seeing this beautiful apparition lying there on the bed was just unbelievable. He took a step forward, and the floorboard creaked.

Suddenly within her dream, Michelle saw Mervin and he was standing looking at her. Through her drunken haze, she suddenly realised that it was real; he was standing there looking at her.

She saw Mervin coming towards her his eyes never moving away from the juncture of her legs. He stared at her black haired covered mound while her heart pounded in her chest. She could see the lust on his face, the pinkish tinge of his facial complexion glow in the excitement of seeing, for the first time a mature cunt.

"Please Mervin, you must go home. If Andy were to come in now he would be very angry," she said slurring her words. She felt scared and vulnerable. What was going through his mind? Although she wasn't sure, she didn't know if he was brave enough to actually do what she thought he wanted to do. He was still looking at her vagina, staring at the full black bush. He could also see Andy's last assault on her sex. Her husband's spunk leaking from her cunt and she could feel the seepage turning cold on her skin plus the trickle of spunk making its way down the crack of her arse.

"Mervin, you know this is naughty." She tried to lift herself up but the booze made her head spin out of control and that nauseous feeling forced her to flop back onto the bed.

Something stirred in his brain; she could see it in her drunken stupor, as he looked up along her body at her. The whole scenario made her giggle, why, she didn't know - then her stomach turned.

1...45678...16