Michelle's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,285 Followers

Suddenly the three girls walked over to Michelle and their brother followed them. One by one they reached over to give her a hasty kiss before rushing across the room to their assigned beds. Kato was more deliberate than his sisters and he reached over giving his frightened idol a goodnight kiss. The brazen boy brushed up against Michelle's tempting body and he purposely pushed his hips at her, as if he was humping her leg.

Michelle didn't want to make a scene, but she felt like dying when the boy poked her. He seemed to hold the pose for the longest time before going to his bed. Michelle literally shook from Kato's demoralizing strategy and she tried hard to shrug off the boy's tactics, as nothing but a childish prank.

All of a sudden Zelda turned off the lights. "We have good sleep... then I take you to see city tomorrow. I show you what a nice city we have," Zelda whispered to Michelle, but then she hesitated. She wasn't sure how to tell the woman the truth. "I sorry... but Sarge... he promised Kato!"

Zelda was close enough to Michelle so that she could look into her eyes even in the darkness. "Sarge tell Kato that when election done... and everything back to normal," she whispered, pausing again as she searched for the correct thing to say. "I must warn you! Sarge promise Kato... he say that you will make Kato a man-warrior."

Michelle didn't know why her arms went out to Zelda, but she reasoned that she was in a state of shock. Zelda's compassion made her feel some relief and Michelle decided that the woman was the only person she could trust. She didn't intend on talking or sitting with Zelda, but the two women sat on the edge of the bed. They chatted and after many minutes, Michelle started to feel a little more uplifted.

Zelda reassured Michelle that she would do everything in her power to help her. She did stress that her help would be limited, as Sarge did hold the power in the household. Zelda outlined upcoming events and mentioned the extravagant celebration scheduled the next evening. Then she told Michelle that they would spend the next day together and nothing bad would happen, or at least until the party.

When they eventually went to bed, it took forever for Michelle to fall asleep. She could not remember a time when she was more exhausted or distraught. Her mind drifted into the deepest stupor, dreaming of the drastic events that happened when Rodney and she landed in the country. Michelle tossed and turned with her breathing being extremely uneven and it was obvious she was in a troubled dreamland.

Sarge was the focus of her dreams. The man was nothing but a scoundrel and Michelle felt guilty for falling under his control. 'True,' she reasoned, 'Sarge did blackmail me, but I should have been stronger.' Now she wished that she had the courage to fight the man, but that had not happened at the airport.

Michelle's dreams lasted for a long time. She was in the midst of being interrogated in the bastard's office and her sleeping body twitched from the vivid imagery. She cursed in her sleep for not realizing Sarge was setting her up, but now it was too late. When Sarge threatened her by saying he found contraband drugs in Rodney's luggage, Michelle believed he would throw her husband in jail for a long, long time. She justified her actions of letting Sarge and his guards molest her body by hoping the man would not throw Rodney in jail.

Her emotions ran a wide gamut during her eventful time in Sarge's office. At first she dreaded being with the man, but then she felt something odd. Her feelings went from fear and anxiety to desire and even lust. Suddenly she remembered the feeling of being fucked and knowing her husband was watching. The last thing in the world she intended on doing was experiencing a climax; yet she was shaken to the core when earth-shattering spasms robbed her willpower. If that wasn't degrading enough, she remembered experiencing a desire so strong that it was impossible to resist when the guard fucked her.

All of a sudden Rodney was hugging her. Her dream was so dramatic and it even made her heart beat faster. Rodney cuddled nice and tight to the back of her body, as she lay on her left side. A pleasant smile covered her sleeping face when she dreamed of her husband putting his arms around her in a most familiar fashion. Many of their love sessions began exactly this way. Rodney's arm was over top of her torso and his hand was caressing her breast.

He was rougher than usual, but she also felt a need for urgency. Rodney's other arm was under her head and again his hand was caressing a breast paying particular attention to the nipple, which throbbed for his forceful embrace.

Michelle snuggled and turned her head upwards a bit so she could whisper to her loving husband. Suddenly teeth closed on her ear and the intense pain, which lasted for two or three seconds, surprised her. Her nipples were pinched and stretched out from her body so hard that she cried out from the pain. The dream was so real that Michelle was totally captivated by her husband's caresses.

She tried to roll her head back more to tell Rodney that she welcomed the pain, as punishment for being unfaithful. All of a sudden she froze. Her heart beat so fast that her face was totally flushed and she wondered why? A whiff of stale breath drifted into her nostrils and she was puzzled by the foul scent. Hands were on both of her boobs and strong, demanding fingers were stretching her nipples beyond tolerable limits.

Suddenly she realized Rodney's pecker was between her legs and she encouraged him to put it into her wetness. Her mind buzzed unable to understand what was happening, or not wanting to comprehend. Rodney pushed forward much harder and Michelle hoped she was not too dry. Any fear of being too dry for Rodney to enter her pussy was easily dispelled when his cock easily slid along her slit. He seemed much larger than she remembered.

Michelle didn't dare move a muscle, too afraid to even open her eyes. It wasn't a dream! 'But it can't be Rodney... it can't be him,' she thought. 'Oh gawd... someone's in bed with me!' She continued to hold still praying it was just a bad nightmare, even as the strange organ slid along her juicing gash.

Then Michelle heard a strange voice and all of a sudden her heart stopped completely. One of Kato's sisters was giving orders to her siblings. It took the briefest moment for the three girls to push Kato away so they could flip Michelle onto her back. There was one girl holding each of her arms and the other sister pinned one leg to its widest reaches. Like a cat, Kato rolled over her body until he crouched between her spread legs showing he was ready to ravage the white goddess.

The sun had come up and Michelle could see everything very clearly now. She quickly jerked her head towards Zelda's bed, but all hope was lost when she noticed the bed was empty. The woman obviously had gotten up already and left to do family errands, as it was already morning.

Zelda's departure left the guest all alone with four children who had one definite goal. All the sisters wanted to watch their brother have intercourse with a real woman. They had spied on their parents on many occasions, but they believed there was nothing like the real thing. Of course Kato was in full agreement and he was more than ready to show his sisters that he was really a man.

He stared at the cleanly shaven love-box and marveled at the immense beauty. Kato crouched between the twisting legs and it helped when his sister pinned one leg, which enabled him to pin the other to the side. Only moments earlier, he had been in pure heaven when he was rubbing Michelle's volcano, but now it was time for the ultimate reward.

"Gawd, no Kato... no. Please... you mustn't... please don't," Michelle moaned fearing the worst. "Oh my gawd... Kato!"

She watched the clear lubricant drip from the tip of his enlarged penis. Her eyes grew wider, as she realized he intended on ravaging her, and she was utterly helpless. He knowingly placed the head of his cock at her opening and it made Michelle flinch when he deliberately pushed on her clit. Kato held his cock directly on top of her intimate button and refused to stop crushing it into her bony pelvis.

All of a sudden the head slithered in the slippery juice and entered her hole with one swift thrust. Suddenly the boy grabbed onto her boobs, as if he needed to steady himself. He arched his back and squeezed the muscles in his groin, as hard as he could, to prolong his youthful stamina. His fingertips dug into Michelle's soft, velvety flesh and Kato relished the feel of a real woman's tits.

Michelle held out hope that a miracle would happen. Her eyes were glued on his black pecker and they opened wider when she noticed the rod slowly disappear. The boy pushed his hips forward an inch at a time feeling the most wonderful sensations in the world. Kato felt the head of his cock hit a wall just before cutting her flower in two. He went through her cervix with the first thrust, stopping Michelle's heart when he did. Then he paused knowing ultimate bliss was on the horizon.

His cock seemed to caress every nerve-ending inside her delicate womanhood. Then the boy had the sense to rotate his hips, as well as pump them, and he robbed more of Michelle's resolve faster than ever. She bit her lip harder trying to fight off the tiny spasms shooting through her inner regions.

Suddenly her pelvis tilted upward and it happened. The tip of the Kato's cock found her control button and he blasted it with scorching cum. Michelle sensed by his out of control humping that Kato was experiencing an orgasm. What baffled Michelle the most was how she thrust up to meet the boy's powerful thrusts. She never intended or even imagined her juices would flow. Suddenly the trickle of orgasmic lava coated Kato's pulsating cock making it easier for him to fuck his idol.

Michelle would never forget what happened next. Somehow the struggling bodies were turned over and she wound up sitting on top of the boy. There was the briefest moment when Kato's cock came out of her inner sanctuary, but it was quickly inserted again by a girl's hand. Then she did the stupidest thing of her life when she rose in an attempt to get off Kato. As her hips turned and twisted, the head of the African cock slipped outwards to the entry point, but then Michelle couldn't move any higher.

There were so many hands on her body and they all worked together to impel her downwards in a forceful manner. The black monster sliced through her soul so fast that she didn't have time to ponder the outcome. Michelle had trouble breathing and she appeared to be a frustrated animal.

The last thing in the world she wanted to happen, suddenly happened. First she thrust downwards, feeling Kato's pelvis ram into her crotch. Then she was bouncing up and down very fast, feeling the wonderful release of her spirit. Her orgasm began slowly and picked up speed until she was out of control with the boy's organ buried in her deepest being. Her tits jiggled up and down so invitingly that Kato reached up. He squeezed Michelle's tits feeling the hard pebbles leave indents in the palm of his hands.

Neither Michelle nor Kato heard the girls. They were mesmerized by the two copulating animals and kept whispering to each other. "They do it... they screw. Look... Kato's face look silly. He look mad... but he not mad," one of the girls whispered. Then her sister replied. "He crazy... crazy bull with big cock inside her. Look her tits... they jiggle!"

The other sister couldn't take her eyes off the untamed lust. "Look his black hands on her. Squeeze tits. Ayira... is she really doing it? Then she have Kato's baby?"

Michelle was suddenly fully aware of everything around her, but it was like she was on another planet. Zelda's son was blowing his immense load of African jizz deep into her, and her earthly soul was experiencing a mind-blowing climax. It was the last thing she ever imagined would happen; yet there was no doubt when her belly went into convulsions of gigantic proportions. Michelle didn't worry about traveling to the land beyond, but she merely let her emotions float through endless space.

Her next recollection was being a rag doll when the four decided to end the episode. The girls rushed off, grabbing their clothes, as they went into the bathroom. Kato wanted a few more seconds to relish the greatest moment of his young life and he remained on his back. He had never felt heat like it and hated for the session to end.

All of a sudden his mother was standing by the bed. Without a word, Kato slowly helped Michelle dismount. She quickly found the dressing gown from last night and covered her body from the woman's stare. Kato grabbed his pajamas and ran for some other room in the house.

"Sarge happy now. He want it happen... later, but now is good," Zelda said. "Darn Kato... he just like his father."

Michelle felt totally feeble and she didn't know what to do. Sitting on the bed, she remained motionless letting the woman talk.

"You like?" Zelda whispered with a questioning look on her face. "You like sex... with black man?"

Michelle didn't know what to say. She was aware of hating what happened and not having any desire for adulterous sex. Yet she looked at Zelda and knew that answer would not suffice.

"You like sex... with Sarge... with Kato?" Zelda continued the questioning. "You do it... you orgasm with Kato?"

Michelle stared into Zelda's dark, knowing eyes too afraid to tell a lie. "I'm sorry... so sorry. It happened so fast... I... I," she whispered in the softest voice. "I never meant for it to happen... I'm so sorry."

"No matter. Men... they like that. Sarge planned it... the whole thing and he told kids what to do," Zelda said. "It not matter what you do... they rape you if you don't cooperate."

All of a sudden Zelda pointed at Michelle's lost luggage. Michelle had not seen her suitcases since the airport, but the bags had been brought to the room. "You dress. We go see city. I show you all around... we have day to explore," she said. "Wear casual clothes. I take you to see beautiful places."

***

The day visiting all the sights in the quaint African city was very interesting. Zelda had been most cordial and she had no trouble conversing with Michelle, as she showed her guest around the capital. After hours of walking and visiting the unique African attractions, the two women went back to Zelda's. It was late afternoon and the whole house was a hub of activity.

Michelle could tell by the elaborate preparations that the upcoming party was for something or someone special. There seemed to be many servants running around the big house getting things ready. She had been told that Rodney was going to attend and that fact made Michelle happier than she had been since the couple went separate directions last night.

Suddenly Zelda insisted on Michelle getting ready for the party. She quickly ushered her guest up to her bedroom where numerous, elegant clothes were set out on the bed. Michelle listened to Zelda telling her all about the evening's activities and she was far too intimidated to put up any resistance to the woman's insistence that she wear formal attire.

The flowing gown was the most elegant dress Michelle had ever worn. It was a brilliant, emerald green that seemed to highlight her radiant beauty. The dress was strapless and displayed more cleavage than she would normally do, but it would make her look like the sexiest woman at the party. There was no doubt about her large breasts and her boobs looked almost too big to stay inside the top of the outfit.

Zelda somehow signaled her husband that his special guest was ready. All of sudden Sarge came into the bedroom and his eyes opened in awe. "Zelda does good job. You very pretty... like African Queen," he said admiring the gorgeous woman. "As you can see," he said, waving his hand around to indicate the ongoing activity. "We are having a celebration tonight. It is to celebrate our victory... and it is very important to me."

The serious look on Sarge's face told Michelle that the man considered the party extremely significant. "I invite my superior... Buru. He is president of our party... a very powerful man," he whispered. She would have relished the look of nervousness on Sage's face if it were not for the fact he was blackmailing her.

Suddenly Sarge took Michelle's arm and ushered her to the large reception area, which was already full of invited guests. There were only a handful of white women and Michelle was by far the prettiest, drawing admiring glances from everybody in attendance. All the men most likely dreamed of seeing more of her and the women were envious of her abundant charms.

Sarge held her arm and everyone could tell he was extremely proud of his attractive guest. Suddenly Rodney arrived being led into the reception area by the tall, uniformed Mosi. Michelle greeted him with the warmest smile and she dearly wanted to run across the vestibule to throw her arms around his neck. Apparently Sarge never overlooked a thing, as he provided Rodney with a richly tailored tuxedo, and Michelle couldn't get over how handsome he looked.

The security officer purposely took his time before escorting his royal guest over to see her husband. Michelle threw caution to the wind and quickly embraced her husband. "I've missed you... missed you so much," she whispered. "Don't worry. I'm okay... please, don't worry about me." Michelle tried to reassure Rodney even though she felt total despair at being held prisoner by Sarge.

Allowing for only a brief meeting with Rodney, Sarge rushed Michelle away. He introduced her to all of his influential friends and eventually came face to face with his superior. At first glance, the man seemed quite normal, but suddenly Michelle noticed the evil glint in his eyes. "This her? Woman who is promised to me?" he said in English with his face indicating the utmost confidence. "You have done well, Sarge. She is truly gorgeous... sexy!"

Tremors of fear shot through her body. Michelle reasoned that Sarge had made intimate arrangements and plans for her to be a sexual servant to this complete stranger. The man's eyes never left her chest and she shivered realizing what he was staring at. Not able to do anything, Michelle felt goose bumps forming all over the front of her body. Because the man was Sarge's immediate boss, she could see no way out of the impending dilemma.

She breathed a big sigh of relief when everyone was called to the table. It was a very elaborate meal with most of the dishes being native to the area, but Michelle did recognize a couple being from her country. Her respite was very short lived, as she was seated between Sarge and Buru. Buru's manner was forceful and straight to the point while his eyes seemed to burn a hole right through her. Michelle instantly sensed the man was not a person who would readily take rejection or disappointment.

***

The lavish meal lasted over two hours. Everyone was glad when it was over, as they were tired from sitting so long. There was music playing and everyone slowly proceeded to the large entertainment area, which was set up for a ball. People walked around the room in a circle, serenading everyone they met, and then a few couples started dancing.

Sarge held Michelle by the hand making it appear like they were together and suddenly he moved his hand towards his boss. It was a slick maneuver that placed her dainty hand in Buru's fist. "You dance... dance with our lovely guest," Sarge whispered. "You see... she best. Much better than others I bring to you."

Buru was a stately, upright dancer and he left no doubt that he was in-charge. Michelle did everything possible to keep her distance, but it seemed impossible at times. Luckily Buru was not about to get overly brazen with so many spectators, but he did ensure that she was aware of his manly endowment. Michelle kept glancing at her husband and she could see the concerned look on Rodney's unhappy face.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,285 Followers