Michelle's Visit

Story Info
Niece visits Uncle unannounced.
2.4k words
4.31
118.3k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YFPU69
YFPU69
17 Followers

As I hung up the phone, I kept hearing her last words, "Can't wait until I see you tomorrow." Our niece who is close to forty, my wife's sister's daughter, called to inform me that she was flying in for a few days. The only problem was that my wife was going to be out of town for a week.

When I mentioned to our niece that her Aunt wasn't home and wouldn't be for almost a week, she responded with "that's OK, I'll catch her when she gets home. Didn't you always say, 'drop in whenever?'"

I guess that I created my own dilemma because I have told her in the past that she was always welcomed. Our niece has had some problems at home and being a concerned Uncle, I had been talking or e-mailing to her trying to understand what was going on with her. We have been very close all of her life.

When we lived in the same town, she would come over and swim at our pool. It seemed we saw each other at least every other week at the most, sometimes even more frequently. A few years ago, we moved out of state. Every time we visited, it seems we always found time to go out for dinner with our niece and her husband. In the last few months our niece and I have been talking quite regularly about what was going on in her life and at home. She told me she has not received any affection in sometime. Being down in the dumps, she really opened up that she misses not being touched and most of all not having any sex.

I couldn't believe she was telling me such intricate details of her life. As my niece continued to tell me about what she was missing, I started thinking about the stories that I had read in literotica about nieces and uncles. The more she talked the more excited I would get.

I've been thinking about her for sometime. I would create situations where her and I would get together and have beautiful sex. But in reality, I just let it be a fantasy. But as she became more explicit, I became more bold. I even mentioned that it was a good thing I was her uncle and not some Joe Blow, because I might try to help her out in solving her lack of sex. She responded by saying that I might be her uncle but we weren't blood relatives.

Holy Shit, how was I supposed to interpret that? One thing led to another and I told her that our doors were always open to her. If she showed up and knocked, we would be there for her. Well, she called my bluff. I called my wife and told her what was happening and she said that we always said that our niece was welcomed and not to worry. She would be back in a week. I said OK and I would do my best.

As I was driving to the airport the next day, I kept going over and over what my niece and I talked about for the last month and a half. There were times she had me so worked up that I thought I would cum while talking to her on the phone. I remember telling her about the stories I found on the Internet. I told her that maybe she should read some and maybe they would help. She said she didn't think so because she hadn't reached an orgasm in months and she wanted the real thing, not an imitation. I told her maybe someday I could make her reach one over the phone. She responded with "we'll see, sounds interesting." I couldn't believe I was at the airport already. After I parked, I had to set there for a few minutes to calm down so when I got out of the car I wouldn't have a bulge in my pants.

I stood there with everyone else waiting for the passengers to come off the plane. As soon as I saw my niece, she started waving. When she got up to were I was, she dropped her bag and gave me a kiss and a big hug. As I returned her hug, I realized she wasn't wearing a bra. As I pulled her tight I could feel her hard nipples pressing into me. I swallowed hard. When I let go of her, I told her she looked great. She smiled and said she was happy to be in friendly territory, and then she leaned over and gave me another kiss. I said, "Lets go and get your luggage and get the hell out of here." She said she didn't have any other luggage and thought she didn't need a lot to wear since it would only be the two of us. I just smiled and picked up her bag with one hand and grabbed her hand with my other and started walking towards the car.

She mentioned how hot it was and I told her that she should have worn something a little cooler. She had on a long flowing summer dress. Her response was wearing something loose like she had on allowed the air to flow up under her dress. "Lucky Air." She just smiled and got in the car after I opened the doors. I threw her bag in the back seat and got in and started up the car. I put the air condition on high and she immediately reach over and adjusted the vents to blow directly on her. She then pulled up her dress just above her knees. I wondered since she wasn't wearing a bra, was she wearing any panties.

Since I had to drive, I thought I better get my mind back to normal things like "how was your trip or are you hungry?"

Upon asking, she responded with "it was a great trip and I even fell asleep and had a great dream."

"Can I be personal and ask what was it about?"

"You and me. You picked me up in a white carriage and whisked me off to a house into the woods. We were all alone. The sun was shinning through the trees and small animals were running all over the place."

I told her that I was taking her to a house in the woods but unfortunately she was in my car. She snickered and reached over squeezed my arm and told me she was really happy she was there and that we would be able to spend a few days together before her Aunt returned. I let that last part go unnoticed. I guess she forgot the part about being hungry so I asked her again.

She said not right now, she could wait until dinner.

We continued with the small talk as we drove home. I asked if she needed to pick up anything at the store on the way and she said she didn't think so. As I was driving I continued to take a peek to see if I could detect if her nipples were still sticking out. Unfortunately her dress was a little loose so I just had to imagine they were. She seemed so relax and at one point she dropped her hands in her lap. Her legs were spread a little and the weight of her hands pulled the dress up a tad more, almost mid thigh. Again I had to take a look and she caught me and just smiled. I asked if she was starting to cool down and she said, "you bet."

As we pulled in the driveway, I responded with "here is the house in the woods. Is it like anything in your dreams?"

She responded with "almost."

We both got out and I grabbed her bag and opened the door to the house and I followed her in. She looked around and said she always liked our home and that she always felt comfortable here.

I asked her if I could get her something to drink and she responded with "don't I get a welcome kiss first?"

"Sure" and with that, I step over to her and leaned over and gave her kiss like at the airport.

Before I could move back, she said, "Uncle, can't you do a little better than that?" With that she reached up and put her arms around my neck and pulled me into her. I could feel her tongue reaching for mine and when our tongues met, I could feel those sharp nipples digging into my chest again and her pussy grinding into me. She dropped her arms and placed them around my waist and pulled us closer and looked into my eyes and said, "Are you glad I'm here?"

"Of course I am."

I was a little nervous from what just transpired and my mouth was dry so I said I had to get something to drink. As I went over to the sink to get a glass of water, my niece followed and reached from behind me and started to massage my chest.

"Do you want to know what the whole dream was about?"

After I took a drink I turned around and said, "You bet your sweet ass."

She asked how I knew her ass was sweet and I told her in my dreams it always was. She smiled and said, "I guess I'm not the only one that has dreams. You dirty Uncle."

I took her by the hand and led her into the living room and sat down on the couch. She turned so she could stretch her legs out and laid her head in my lap. I started to tell her how happy I was her being there and what she did to me the last month and a half talking on the phone and reading her e-mails. I told her she made me shiver and made me rock hard to the point I was always wet when we finished talking. She smiled reached up and pulled my head down to her so our lips could meet once again. She has the sweetest lips. As our tongues were searching for each other, my hand found her breast and started fondling and kneading it. I could feel her erect nipple and my finger and thumb zeroed in and started pulling on it. As our lips separated, I let go of her breast and raised my hand up to slide her dress off her shoulder.

As I guessed when we hugged at the airport, she was wearing no bra. Her breast was now exposed and starring at me was a rosy pink nipple that was standing straight up screaming SUCK ME!! I lowered my head towards her breast and started to circle my tongue around her beautiful nipple. As I continued to circle with my tongue, I lowered my head further and started sucking gently and flicking my tongue simultaneously.

As my sucking increased she pulled at my head, she was moaning and breathing very heavily and then screamed out, "suck em, oh yes, please, please, suck em really hard. Oh how I love to have my tits sucked. Please don't stop!!"

After she let go of my head, she looked up into my eyes with tears in her eyes and said, "That was better than any dream I have ever had. Please feel how wet you made my pussy."

I reached down and pulled her dress up to find her panties (yes, I guessed wrong), which were drenched with her pussy juices. I slid her panties to the side and was pleasantly surprised to find an almost shaved pussy. I inserted a couple of finger to gather nectar and pulled out to rub the nectar over that bald glistening pussy. Nothing turns me on more than seeing and feeling a shaved pussy.

My niece was crying to put my fingers back in her because she was close to an orgasm. Before obeying her command, I found her little friend just above her pussy lips and started rubbing her clit. Her clit stood so erect I couldn't wait to be able to suck on it. She started to fuck my hand while I was rubbing her clit. I then reinserted two fingers into her dripping pussy but at the same time used the back of my thumb to stimulate her clit while fucking her into an orgasm. I thought the top of her head was going to explode because she was moaning and moaning and moaning. Then the short breaths and then she exploded. Her legs clamped onto my hand like she was never going to let it go.

Thank God we were inside and the windows closed because she screamed out at the top of her lungs, "FUCK ME, OH FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK MY PUSSY. YES, OH YES. PLEASE MAKE ME CUM. I'M CUMMING, OH GOD, I'M CUMMING."

Her pussy drenched my hand and then her body would not stop quivering. I leaned over to give her a kiss and she reached down and pulled my hand up to our lips and together, we licked her wonderful juices off my fingers together. I had to reach down to her pussy one last time to gather some nectar to rub on her still erect nipple. One more time I wanted to suck that beautiful thing but this time, it had a sweet taste. She was sobbing as she confessed that she has not had an orgasm in a long, long time and was looking for her next one. I told her she would not have to wait a long, long time for her next one.

As I sat her up, I told her I thought it was time maybe to fix something to eat. She didn't want to but I told her it wasn't nice to not listen to her Uncle. Further more she had to eat so she would have some strength for later. This wasn't going to be it for the whole week. As she looked at my bulge in my pants, she wanted to know if I wanted her to take care of it. I told her if she did, she wouldn't be hungry for a long, long time. She snickered and reached out and gave my cock a squeeze and smiled and said "later." As we stood up, we gave each other a big hug and kiss and she reached down inside my pants and asked if she could just have a little appetizer. What would a little taste cause?

YFPU69
YFPU69
17 Followers