Mick Britton: Missy's Second Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers

Missy strangled and coughed violently but at the same time managed to swallow most of what he gave her, only losing a little when she coughed. "Good missy, just keep sucking, it will stay hard and then we can help you with your little problem." Missy looked up at him, her eyes dazed and foggy with lust. A soft hungry groan welled up in her chest and she began to rhythmically suck and lick at him. "Yes that is the attitude we like to see." He stroked her hair. "My good little student."

Her lips seemed reluctant to release him when he pulled away from her. A tiny whimper of frustration leaked out of her lips. He spoke softly as he moved around to her cunt. "You like my cock in your mouth don't you missy. Don't worry you will have lots of opportunities to have me in your mouth."

He continued to speak as he sank deep into her cunt. "Twelve years is a long, long time for a passionate student like you to go without a fuck, missy. We will have to fuck you hard and often to help make up for all the fun you have been missing. And I am just the teacher for that." Her head hung down as she panted and groaned with each thrust deep into her. "I can feel that butt plug vibrating in your ass pretty missy." He reached up and took a handful of her hair and lifted her head, forcing her back to arch, using it to slam harder and deeper. "Tell me when you are going to come." He reached down and began to stroke her cleft in time with each thrust.

Missy tried to move with him but the ropes held her still. Her moans building and then she gasped out, "Oh Mick coming, coming! Oh, oh fuck me!" He caught her clitoris between his fingers and pinched it as she came. She lunged and squealed, her words becoming an incoherent babble, her head thrashing back and forth against the restraint of his hand in her hair.

Gripping one hip with one head and still using her hair to Mick began to fuck her harder, his hips making loud slapping sounds against her ass. The desk was beginning slide across the floor with the force of his thrusts. He said one word when he lunged deep and shuddered out his come deep in her cunt. "Mine."

Missy whimpered and then gasped in relief as he gently twisted and pulled the butt plug from her ass. Mick chided her. "We will have to devote more time to practicing this lesson a lot more missy. You clearly need to have extra tutoring to pass this particular assignment."

As he untied her and helped her turn to sit on the top of her desk, he kissed her again, his mouth soft and loving. "All in all you did a great job tonight Missy. Yes, I would give you an A-."

"Thank you Mick Sir."

He ran a tantalizing finger tip across her tits. "You know, missy, we are missing many wonderful learning opportunities. In fact I am sure you are falling behind in some of your studies."

She looked down at his finger tracing lazy circles around her nipples. She blushed and grinned. "So much to learn, so little time, Mick Sir."

"Unbutton your blouse missy."

As she began to untie the tie around her neck he shook his head. "No missy. Leave the tie. Just unbutton your blouse."

Missy let go of the tie and began to unbutton the tight white cotton blouse from the bottom, working her way up. She pulled the collar out of the tie and undid the last button. "Good missy." He pushed the shoulders of her blouse back, exposing her small breasts and the sheer white lace of her bra. Her nipples poked out at him, brown and large pressing like hard bullets. "Very, very pretty."

Missy made a little face. "They are so small, Mick Sir."

"If I wanted to fuck a cow, I would have gone looking at a farm. I like your tits; they are just the right size. I like that fact that your nipples are big and so responsive. That is sexy."

He sat next to her, casually stroking his fingers across the fabric over her erect nipples, smiling as she shivered. "We need to talk about things missy. You are tragically behind in your studies. You have been neglecting your education your whole life."

Missy looked at him, still completely enthralled. "Yes Mick Sir."

He continued. "I think the only thing left for us to do is to develop an accelerated course of study for you. I think we have a wonderful opportunity for some home tutoring available for us this weekend, perhaps a forty eight hour intensive learning session. Think of it as a total emersion educational experience. Do you think you are up for that?"

Her voice was breathless, "Yes Mick Sir. I think that would be a really good idea."

"I knew you would be eager to learn more." He buttoned a single button on her blouse between her breasts. "OK, here is your first homework assignment. Do not put on the over dress. Wear the costume home. Do not button up your blouse. Do not comb your hair. Stop at the drug store on the way home and get the morning after pill. Go home and take the pill and then shower. Kneel in front of your door nude and wait for me." He took her dress and put it in the duffle bag along with the other things he had brought.

"Yes Mick Sir."

"Do you have any lipstick?"

"Yes Mick Sir."

"Give it to me."

Wordlessly she dug a tube of red lipstick out of her purse and handed it to him. He put his hand under her chin and began to smear a generous amount onto her lips, smearing it until she looked like a sloppy slut, her hair tangled, and her clothing half off and rumpled. Missy knew that anyone looking at her would know what she had been doing. Somehow, the idea made her even more wildly excited. A shudder of excitement shook her, her cunt clenching and throbbing, as she picked up her bag and turned to go, Mick smiled at the sight of her red and striped thighs, showing under the edge of the impossibly short skirt. "Yes, that will do. I should be at your house in about an hour. I expect to find your door unlocked. Don't make me wait."

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please do me the kindness of rating and leaving me feedback. Constructive and/or critical, public or private, raving or troll; I love to hear from you

To those who leave anonymous feedback, I regret I cannot respond to you individually. Please accept my appreciation in advance.

xantu

Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers
12