Mick Britton: Third Lesson Continued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

Finally he sighed and pushed his chair back. He picked up his plate and put it on the floor in front of her. He had meticulously saved one fourth of all the food on the plate, the steak was cut in precise bite sized pieces. His fork was on the plate. "Go ahead and finish that, clean up in here and then come downstairs."

He stood and picked up the bags by the top of the stairs and padded down the stairs. Missy bent over the plate on the floor and rapidly shoveled the food into her mouth. She did not care that it was mostly cold. She was starving. Jumping to her feet she poured herself a quick glass of orange juice and inhaled it, sighing as it flowed down her throat. She idly noticed he must have taken her watch downstairs with him. As she rinsed and loaded the dirty dishes into the old dishwasher she drank down the cold sweet coffee left in her cup. Suddenly everything tasted wonderful. She could not remember the last time she had so much enjoyed eating something, or even tasting something for that matter.

Missy quickly padded down the stairs and found her teacher going through the bags under the light of the new lamp on the desk. Fully dressed now, he had pulled the CD player out and had some music playing, it was rock and roll but it seemed to have an orchestra in the background. She found she really kind of liked it. She was surprised. She had expected something more abrasive, like rap or some angry screaming rock group. He did not have it turned up particularly loud. Before she could kneel he handed her the hair dye, makeup, razors and shaving cream and told her to put them away in the bathroom.

"Go upstairs into that room next to yours, the pink teeny bopper one, and dump out all the shit in one of the dressers. I want to move it down here to keep stuff in." I will come up and help you carry it down the stairs. Do not try to carry it by yourself."

Missy found that there was not a hell of a lot in the dresser, mostly out of date tee shirts from old concerts her sister had gone to, and an odd collection of other memorabilia from a teenager's life. Small stuffed animals, weird jewelry, toys, cards and a whole stack of carefully saved love notes from a long forgotten boyfriend, were added to the old clothes. She was sitting on the bed waiting for him when he stepped through the doorway.

He stood there for a minute, "Whose room was this anyway?"

"My older sisters, they were twins. They moved out almost twenty years ago."

"And you just left it like this?"

"I didn't live here very long after that. I moved out too. I just ended up coming back that's all and by then I didn't care about it." He frowned at her and she gulped and added "Mick Sir."

Mick grabbed one side of the dresser and looked at her expectantly. "You carry the upstairs side. That way I will have the most weight." He carefully gave her clear instructions as they made their way into the basement, guiding her with his words as they negotiated the corners and stairs. He nodded in satisfaction when the dresser was sitting against the wall by the bed. "Good." He began to put the rest of the items into the drawers, adding the ropes and items from the duffle bag. He left the cat-of-nine-tails on top of the dresser and the dog collar with the small pad lock on the desk.

He pointed at the rumpled bed with his chin. "Always make the bed if you see it messed up like that." As she straightened the sheets and blankets, putting the pillows against the far wall to make a cushion to lean up against, he unrolled the thin exercise pad and put it on the floor in the middle of the room. "This is where you will kneel when we are talking. It is also where you will sleep at night when I am here and do not require your body."

He opened one of the desk drawers and pulled out a couple of batteries. "Get that ass plug and that tube of lube, time for some more practice." Missy felt herself flinch and hesitate for the briefest heartbeat and then she quickly got the required items and handed them to Mick. As he was replacing the batteries, she leaned down over the desk and reaching back grabbed and spread her ass cheeks.

This time he did not spend time playing with her cunt, he just quickly squeezed some lube on her ass and began to push the tip of the plug against her, working it in and out slowly going deeper with each thrust. After he had it in a few inches he turned on the vibrations. The batteries were fresh and the intensity was much stronger. He pulled out the plug and added some more lube and returned to pushing it in and out of her fucking her with the whole length of it, making the wide flanged base pop into and out of her tight bottom over and over. Missy found herself whimpering as each plunge stretched her painfully and yet at the same time ignited a flaming lust deep in her body.

She found herself leaning back, meeting him, her whimpers filled with building excitement. She began to moan soft pleading words. "Oh god yes please oh god please."

Again she felt his lips close to her ear, "Please what missy?"

"Please fuck me. Please, please fuck me." Her voice throbbed with need.

"I will only fuck your ass missy."

"Yes, yes fuck my ass. Please, please fuck my ass."

She felt a rush of excitement as she heard him unzip his jeans. She shivered and almost came as he pulled out the plug and put some more lube on her clenching asshole. "Let go of your ass missy. Hold onto the desk."

She nodded feverishly as she gripped the side of the desk. The head of his cock felt immense as it slowly slid into her ass, popping past the tight opening and pushing deep. She groaned deep in her chest, "Oh fuck yes." The sensation of him plunging deeper and deeper into her was nothing like the plug. There was an intense stretching and scraping sensation. It hurt and yet that seemed to multiply all her senses; she pushed back against him wanting more. "Fuck me! Please, please, please fuck my ass! Do it hard! Do it faster! I want it deep in me!"

Mick laughed out loud and called to her. "Now that's a zeal for learning." He began to thrust long slow deep thrusts, ignoring her pleas for him to go faster. "Slow down missy, let's enjoy this. After all, this is the first time I have had the pleasure of fucking your tight little asshole. I want to savor the moment." His hand held her hips and he made soft happy grunting sounds as he slid in and out of her. "Yes missy this is definitely not a moment to rush through."

Missy was beyond words, she was moaning with each plunge to her depths, her knuckles were white with tension as she hung onto the desk and lunged back at him each time he slid into her. Her whole body was tensing and she could feel the warm tingling sensations starting to run up her legs, each time Mick's cock filled her she felt herself building higher, her moans becoming louder and more urgent.

Suddenly she froze, her back arched, her whole body clenching around this wonderful invader in her ass and then she was gone, and her legs sagged and went limp. Only Mick's hands on her hips and the desk under her chest held her up. Long quavering groans rang from her lips and wave after wave of heat and pleasure seemed to fill her up from the inside. When Mick tensed and shuddered pumping his come deep in her, it only served to push her higher.

Her legs were wobbly as Mick pulled her into the shower with him to wash off. She leaned drunkenly against the side of the shower and giggled a soft satisfied laugh. He looked at her. "What is so funny, missy?"

"I am surprised at how much I liked that, Mick Sir."

"You certainly have a delightful lust for learning."

She grinned impishly, "Can we do it again, Sir?"

Mick looked at her in surprise. "Now?"

Missy nodded earnestly, "Please."

Mick shook his head in wonder. "Let's review a few of yesterday's lessons before we go over this one again." He pulled her into his arms and murmured. "I promise it will be soon though."

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please do me the kindness of rating and leaving me feedback. Constructive and/or critical, public or private, raving or troll; I love to hear from you

To those who leave anonymous feedback, I regret I cannot respond to you individually. Please accept my appreciation in advance.

xantu

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers
12